Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,203,965 members, 7,987,448 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 10:44 AM

Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo (12226 Views)

Herdsmen Kill father And Son In Benue State (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) / Police Kill 2 Robbers In Abuja, Recover Pistol And Bullets (photo) / Armed Robbers Kill 2 Policemen, Bank Staff, Cart Away N25M LG Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by ezeagu(m): 3:32am On Jul 13, 2011
Boring.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by NegroNtns(m): 3:36am On Jul 13, 2011
They are leaving maiduguri and selling houses below cost.

Foreigners no go buy your property because that's what they want u to do.

Build and furnish it, then they send you out and take it over.

So who is poor, the stupid Igbo who build mansion wey he forfeited or the foreigner who now owns an abandoned home?

Igbos are dumb!
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by igboboy1(m): 4:57am On Jul 13, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Is he now? So a Hausa is Lording over you guys? Dont let Rochas hear you oh wink

Nne biko i am not from imo o, so amaram ihe e ne kwu!!

Have a nice day!!
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by igboboy1(m): 5:00am On Jul 13, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

They are still at large with their bounty from heartlands of Igbos. I learned that they even organized after party with Adamma & chioma wearing some bikinis displaying it to the herdsmen. lipsrsealed . O ma se o grin

I hate it when u spread false rumors, It was onyinye, Adanma and Chinenye that were leading the party and they were wearing lion skin not bikini (igbo girls dont indulge in bikinis like ur sister), Get ur facts right, kpachara anya gi o angry

Have a nice day!!!
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by odumchi: 5:43am On Jul 13, 2011
[b]I doubt this story  is true. How can a few Fulani Herdsman raid an entire community (tens of thousands of people) and escape? It is not like the north where entire communities may be just 500 people this is the south that we are talking about, my own community has nearly 300,000 people imagine 10 herdsmen raiding us and escaping.

Secondly cows are not aeroplanes and they cannot be ridden. So how can they attack in the night and vanish by morning? Lets say that they had horses, how can such a thing happen? How would their horses cope in the tsetse-fly south? And who would not suspect a dozen Fulani jihadists riding on horses armed with machets?

Until further information comes, I consider this a joke. Igboland and the South Eastern geographic zone of Nigeria is far from Fulani Land which is hundreds of miles to the far north. So why would a couple of herdsmen trek or ride hundreds of miles to the South, cause some trouble and then leave? And if they did come to the south why didnt they make any trouble in Igalaland before hitting Igboland? [/b]

Just a few things to consider.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by KokoBeware: 8:36am On Jul 13, 2011
Did anyone try clicking the link??

Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by namfav(m): 8:50am On Jul 13, 2011
i knew the story was fake, herdsmen never r.ape
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by igboboy1(m): 8:55am On Jul 13, 2011
^^ unfortunately it is true, I saw it myself yesterday while reading vanguard,
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 13, 2011
sbeezy8:

nairalanders n thier silly stories this n that - the stupiidest people in nigeria/nairaland are middle belters n southerners- SO UNREALISTIC N DUMB.

this for dat ediot that was boasting that fulanis are hunted in delta-

[size=15pt]Boboruku-Jesse Women Protest - Allege Fulani Herdsmen's Invasion of Farmland
[/size]

2 March 2011

Ughelli — Hundreds of placard-carrying Boboruku-Jesse women in Ethiope West Local Government Area of Delta State have protested to the Ogwedion of Boboruku, demanding the immediate removal of Fulani herdsmen and their cattle from their farm lands.

The women, which stormed the town hall, was received by the most Senior Chief of the community, Chief Godwin Ofishe, the Unuevworo of Boboruku sub-clan and some other chiefs of the community.
[size=13pt]Some of the placards displayed by the women read: "Fulani cattle have caused famine in our land," "Please leave us alone Fulani people to avoid war," "Please leave us alone to ensure proper farming on our land," "Ododo please do something to save us from Fulani," "Government please tell Fulani to leave our land, we are dying of hunger."[/size]

They also appealed to the chiefs ask the Fulani to remove their cattle from their farm land.

Ofishe, who corroborated the explanations of the women and other chiefs and community leaders said within the past three years, their farm land had been devastated by herdsmen who came from far away Benin, Edo State, into their land to graze their cattle on their farms, thereby destroying every crop in the farm.
Ofishe said, "when these became unbearable as famine had already set in, they approached the monarch of the kingdom to assist them find an amicable solution to the entire process, unfortunately, immediately the monarch waded into the matter by appointing a six-man committee to find out solution to the problem, the same Fulani people ambushed a man coming from Edo State, their neighbouring community, with a cassava load on his "Okada" and killed him and got him burnt to aches together with his motorcycle."

[size=15pt]The Unuevworo explained further that the present killings that has also brought into the community occasional violation, stealing on their farm land, pollution to their only source of drinking water was reported to His Royal Highness Erhiekevwe 1 (JP), Ovie of Idjerhe Kingdom.
[/size]
The monarch confirmed that the matter was actually brought before him by Boboroku women who stormed his palace at Jesse town as[b] some were crying bitterly over the invasion of their farm land by the Fulani herdsmen that had turned their land into deserts, and destroying all their crops as well as polluting their stream, the only source of drinking water.[/b]

If fulanis can terrorize Niger deltans,how much more will it cost them to terrorize cowardice ibos ?
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by udezue(m): 9:29am On Jul 13, 2011
If Ohaji ppl can't fight then what are the rest of Igbo communities doing? We must remain our brother's keeper so I don't see why other stronger communities can't take the initiative and start evaporating those devils wherever they can find them
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 13, 2011
I am happy most people are beginning to realize the dubious nature of this story. Even Usman Dan Fodio himself dared not venture to the East at the height of his Jihad. He headed West!!
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 13, 2011
I am happy most people are beginning to realize the dubious nature of this story. Even Usman Dan Fodio himself dared not venture to the East at the height of his Jihad. He headed West!!
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by NegroNtns(m): 9:48am On Jul 13, 2011
This has happened twice.

November 2009 in Irete/Imo state.

It happened again this time in Ohaji/Imo state.

If Fodio did not go East back then, his children are here now in your heartland killing you and molesting your girls.

Grab your machette and go to villge.

They will be back, them and their fast speeding cows.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by namfav(m): 9:58am On Jul 13, 2011
Negro_Ntns:

This has happened twice.

November 2009 in Irete/Imo state.

It happened again this time in Ohaji/Imo state.

If Fodio did not go East back then, his children are here now in your heartland killing you and molesting your girls.

Grab your machette and go to villge.

They will be back, them and their fast speeding cows.

if they are planning a genocide of fulani in imo and the rest of seast then what will happen to their brothers in the north should we give them flowers?
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by igboboy1(m): 10:27am On Jul 13, 2011
namfav:

if they are planning a genocide of fulani in imo and the rest of seast then what will happen to their brothers in the north should we give them flowers?

typical terrorist
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by kpogede77: 11:09am On Jul 13, 2011
@Bluetooth
You said Fulani herdsmen intimidate Niger delta people with cutlass and knife or war jet? My guy, I don't want to call you a fool but let me just say you are not current. When the women complained to the king about the activities of the Fulani people, do you know how many Fulanis and their cattle died in the bush thereafter. Don't allow Jesse youths to hear what you have just said to avoid unnecessary killings. Ijere youths are very rugged and that is the head quarters of kidnappers in Ethiope West where armed youths intercepted the the convoy of the governor and killed his orderly and chased JTF team who were with the governor with RPG and GPMG.
This is the area where FG deployed trucks of army and mobile police yet they could not enter the town to arrest Ibori.
Tell your Fulani people to come to Warri with fighter Jet not cutlass, even the attack helicopter that JTF brought to Warri was shot down by John Togo, ask those Hausa Fulani army who were posted here, they will be the one to tell you what we are capable of doing. We don't believe in talking too much , I will be happy if you can send a Fulani man to kill one and rape one in Warri with this present hatred that we have for them and see if there will be enough cementary to accommodate their carcass in the north.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 13, 2011
bump!
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by namfav(m): 7:02pm On Jul 13, 2011
igbo boy:

typical terrorist
you just want to call names but you dont want to come to a resolution apart from revenge, if your mentality is revenge then there will be a domino effect in the north, you are not the only person who loves and defends his people and you will not be the last

reprisal attacks  are not sweet when they are dished  back at you
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by NegroNtns(m): 7:16pm On Jul 13, 2011
Namfav,

Explain why your doggone nomadic tribe doing dmaging people farm and crops.

Let's start there first before I even talk about their taste for blood and then pvssy. Who dash fulani man courage to even begin imagine laying ontop southern women with his funky ass.

So as a starter, why is fulani destroying people property?
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by omenala(m): 7:19pm On Jul 13, 2011
Right now i'm in imo state at i'm from a neighbouring town, that shares a border with ohaji, and i can give you facts, about this issue. The truth is that fulani herdsmen raped and killed a woman, she was butchered and cut into pieces, this led to a fight with the villagers which caused an increase in the number of casualties. Right now the fight is still going on, to an extent that the deputy governor of Imo state had to visit the village to try and restore calm. The full details as to the number of casualties and on whose side, has not been confirmed yet. The fulani herdsmen are fond of attacking and raping women in farms, very few cases are reported. And for your information Avu, Oforola, Amafu and Ohaji youths have been killing hausa-fulani over the past years for various reasons, though i do not support thier actions 100%, let me assure you all that we are not cowards. I am speaking as a witness who has seen the dead body of a hausa-fulani who was murdered by some youths in my village. Though the reason for his murder was not clear, i guess he must have over stepped his boundary cos my people are very hospitable. Ask anybody from Avu, Ohaji, Egbema and they'll confirm this. I'll keep you posted as events unfold cos its obvious the newspaper people got it all wrong!
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by odumchi: 8:17pm On Jul 13, 2011
They are only speeding up the desertification of Nigeria. If you like you can compare this with the Mongol incursions. the Mongols were running out of grazing space and had destroyed their lands. They further went around causing havoc. If by some chance that the Fulanis are powerful or fortunate enough to have established permanent grazing ggrounds in the South, in a few hundred years the Sahara might reach the Bight of Benin and the Bight of Biafra.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by EzeUche(m): 8:19pm On Jul 13, 2011
omenala:

Right now i'm in imo state at i'm from a neighbouring town, that shares a border with ohaji, and i can give you facts, about this issue. The truth is that fulani herdsmen violated and killed a woman, she was butchered and cut into pieces, this led to a fight with the villagers which caused an increase in the number of casualties. [b]Right now the fight is still going on, to an extent that the deputy governor of Imo state had to visit the village to try and restore calm. [/b]The full details as to the number of casualties and on whose side, has not been confirmed yet. The fulani herdsmen are fond of attacking and Desecrating women in farms, very few cases are reported. And for your information Avu, Oforola, Amafu and Ohaji youths have been killing hausa-fulani over the past years for various reasons, though i do not support thier actions 100%, let me assure you all that we are not cowards. I am speaking as a witness who has seen the dead body of a hausa-fulani who was murdered by some youths in my village. Though the reason for his murder was not clear, i guess he must have over stepped his boundary cos my people are very hospitable. Ask anybody from Avu, Ohaji, Egbema and they'll confirm this. I'll keep you posted as events unfold cos its obvious the newspaper people got it all wrong!

[size=20pt]Defeat them all. Push them out of Imo state!!! [/size]  angry angry angry
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by Seanet1000: 8:26pm On Jul 13, 2011
omenala:

Right now i'm in imo state at i'm from a neighbouring town, that shares a border with ohaji, and i can give you facts, about this issue. The truth is that fulani herdsmen violated and killed a woman, she was butchered and cut into pieces, this led to a fight with the villagers which caused an increase in the number of casualties. Right now the fight is still going on, to an extent that the deputy governor of Imo state had to visit the village to try and restore calm. The full details as to the number of casualties and on whose side, has not been confirmed yet. The fulani herdsmen are fond of attacking and Desecrating women in farms, very few cases are reported. And for your information Avu, Oforola, Amafu and Ohaji youths have been killing hausa-fulani over the past years for various reasons, though i do not support thier actions 100%, let me assure you all that we are not cowards. I am speaking as a witness who has seen the dead body of a hausa-fulani who was murdered by some youths in my village. Though the reason for his murder was not clear, i guess he must have over stepped his boundary cos my people are very hospitable. Ask anybody from Avu, Ohaji, Egbema and they'll confirm this. I'll keep you posted as events unfold cos its obvious the newspaper people got it all wrong!
typical internet warriormen in farms, very few cases are reported. And for your information Avu, Oforola, Amafu and Ohaji youths have been killing hausa-fulani over the past years for various reasons, though i do not support thier actions 100%, let me assure you all that we are not cowards. I am speaking as a witness who has seen the dead body of a hausa-fulani who was murdered by some youths in my village. Though the reason for his murder was not clear, i guess he must have over stepped his boundary cos my people are very hospitable. Ask anybody from Avu, Ohaji, Egbema and they'll confirm this. I'll keep you posted as events unfold cos its obvious the newspaper people got it all wrong!
[quote][/quote]typical internet warrior
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by EzeUche(m): 8:31pm On Jul 13, 2011
Seanet1000:

typical internet warrior

Now when you hear the truth, you do not want to listen. Sorry but his account will soon be confirmed.

[quote][/quote]
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by Onlytruth(m): 8:50pm On Jul 13, 2011
I don't know whether the story is true or not, but what I know is that I don't like how current Igbo land lacks a real armed group.
That is why I would never support MASSOB until they change tactics. They are wasting everyone's time and mocking an otherwise worthy cause.
I know that no one will try any nonsense in Anambra state. At least I know that much.

But if this story is true, then, let no one be surprised of the scale of reprisal, both immediate and long term.

Igbo are usually the last to react to a provocation until it because clear enough.

Fulani herdsmen should leave Igboland immediately. All of it. That is if Nigeria does not want war another war.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by ezeagu(m): 9:00pm On Jul 13, 2011
Onlytruth:

I don't know whether the story is true or not, but what I know is that I don't like how current Igbo land lacks a real armed group.
That is why I would never support MASSOB until they change tactics. They are wasting everyone's time and mocking an otherwise worthy cause.
I know that no one will try any nonsense in Anambra state. At least I know that much.

But if this story is true, then, let no one be surprised of the scale of reprisal, both immediate and long term.

Igbo are usually the last to react to a provocation until it because clear enough.

Fulani herdsmen should leave Igboland immediately. All of it. That is if Nigeria does not want war another war.

MASSOB first of all needs to change their name to MASSOA (Alaigbo) or something because that's what they're really preaching for, I don't want non-Igbo to be confused and plot against them. Then they need to mark out the territory they are agitating a sovereign state for, after that instead of protesting they need to start propaganda to ensure they secure every Igbo community and to make their intentions known, only then can they be taken more seriously.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by EzeUche(m): 9:08pm On Jul 13, 2011
Onlytruth:

Well not all parts of Igboland. We in Abia have our Vigilante Force. cool
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by Seanet1000: 9:16pm On Jul 13, 2011
Ezeuche can you please remove that signature. If Nigeria should be divided, we Yorubas can never be in the same country with ibos. Nkita ara
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by EzeUche(m): 9:18pm On Jul 13, 2011
Seanet1000:

Ezeuche can you please remove that signature. If Nigeria should be divided, we Yorubas can  never be in the same country with ibos. Nkita  ara

Oloshi! In order to get world support, there must be a North/South divide. We can divide further once we break away from the North.  angry
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by Onlytruth(m): 9:18pm On Jul 13, 2011
Posted by: ezeagu

MASSOB first of all needs to change their name to MASSOA (Alaigbo) or something because that's what they're really preaching for, I don't want non-Igbo to be confused and plot against them. Then they need to mark out the territory they are agitating a sovereign state for, after that instead of protesting they need to start propaganda to ensure they secure every Igbo community and to make their intentions known, only then can they be taken more seriously.

Supported, but I am not a member of MASSOB, so I wouldn't know if non-Igbos are not there, or if non-Igbos will sabotage a new Biafran struggle.
The only non-Igbo that I wouldn't want in Biafra is Ijaw.
I am more interested in the fact that they are conducting a so called "peaceful agitation" while every other sections of the country have standing armies.
I'm more interested in their MO. If part of the development of a solid MO is to make it an Igbo only affair, then they should changed their name already and pursue it. They don't have to declare war on Nigeria. They only need to arm up seriously in such a way as would send a powerful message to other groups in Nigeria. Because of a lack of an armed MASSOB, even Ijaw agitation is taken more seriously than ours.
This has to end.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by Rhino5dm: 9:26pm On Jul 13, 2011
Omenala aka EzeUche!
Who do you think you can decieve with above trash you just posted? You are there and saw a picture of a dead Hausa fulani man and you couldn't post the picture for US and all other doubting thomases to see abi? Look if you like hit your head on the wall and deny your IGBO-ship this night you cant change the fact that COWARDS were seen with placards protesting in the middle of the highway while their women were taken away by nomads.
Afteral is it not expected for an igbo man to lie, and cheat? Just asking. . .
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by PROUDIGBO(m): 9:35pm On Jul 13, 2011
Seanet1000:

Ezeuche can you please remove that signature. If Nigeria should be divided, we Yorubas can  never be in the same country with ibos. Nkita  ara

^^^ grin Hehehe. You know you sound more juvenile by the minute? Should worry you mate. The above bolded kinda reminds me of a petulant child being asked to play or share his toys with his neighbours child, and -with an air of superiority, and nose up in the air- says "NO". You know- says it the way a 2 year old spoilt brat would. grin

OH!!! And by the way, it's Igbo and not Ibo. Just felt i should correct you. wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

15 Houses Burnt As Tiv, Jukun Clash In Makurdi / Three Armed Robbery Suspects Arrested In Bauchi (Pictures) / Police Confirm Robbery Attack On Bank Road, Umuahia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.