Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,764 members, 7,969,241 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 11:14 PM

Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo (12166 Views)

Herdsmen Kill father And Son In Benue State (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) / Police Kill 2 Robbers In Abuja, Recover Pistol And Bullets (photo) / Armed Robbers Kill 2 Policemen, Bank Staff, Cart Away N25M LG Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 12, 2011
Justcash:

All na mouth abi? Keep your ears close to your radio.

And wait till we quietly move on to another subject.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 12, 2011
Aigbofa:

And wait till we quietly move on to another subject.

Nah, make them try something. We, the people of Ekiti, will help buy fares and bus tickets for the Fulanis in Ekiti to meet their brothers in Igboland.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by EzeUche(m): 4:30pm On Jul 12, 2011
Justcash:

I will be waiting.  angry
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by aljharem3: 4:35pm On Jul 12, 2011
Justcash:

i would do just that

we are waiting
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by AbuMaryam1(m): 4:44pm On Jul 12, 2011
alj_harem:

all na mouth

Na Big mouth my bros, they no fit do anything, tomorrow na calabar we go strike , grin grin grin
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by aljharem3: 4:48pm On Jul 12, 2011
Abu-Maryam:

Na Big mouth my bros, they no fit do anything, tomorrow na calabar we go strike , grin grin grin

ah ah grin let them no hear u oooo shocked shocked

i was even thinking of anambra because we heard noise about anambra/enugu igbos cheesy cheesy
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by NegroNtns(m): 4:53pm On Jul 12, 2011
Obiagu1:
Quote from: cogitoErgo on Today at 02:06:40 PM

But wen it hapend n Ekiti, u guys(igbos) tnk the Ekitis and Yorubas suld imediatly cary their cutlases and guns and stat masacrng the fulanis

They said the problem was recurrent in Ekiti if I remember correctly. That means the Fulanis remained behind in the community and didn't run.

That is different

Fool! The Imo situation is a repeat. The fulanis have done this there before.

In Ekiti, there was no women raped. That's a great disgrace to a community. When a foreigner enter your community kill your people and then lay your women on their back and forcefully take them against their will. He's shoowing you he dominates over your a s s. He's daring you to try something if you can. This is not first time they did this in Imo.

The Ekiti youths went after the fulanis but they ran to police for cover.
Without the police cover they all would have been killed.

So yes you are d_amn right "its different"!
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by EzeUche(m): 4:56pm On Jul 12, 2011
alj_harem:

i was even thinking of anambra because we heard noise about anambra/enugu igbos cheesy cheesy

Do not come to Abia. Our governor is a tout and we do have a vigilante force. angry
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by AbuMaryam1(m): 4:57pm On Jul 12, 2011
alj_harem:

If dem hear me i go disappear now, you know se abi fulani, grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by Chyz2: 4:57pm On Jul 12, 2011
Why haven't we heard this report from any other newspaper?  
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 12, 2011
The Ekiti youths went after the fulanis but they ran to police for cover.
Without the police cover they all would have been killed.

Those police were prolly bribed. Ekitis are not new to violence. Let those herdsmen keep running to the police, they police are simply committing suicide.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by Chyz2: 5:00pm On Jul 12, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Those police were prolly bribed. Ekitis are not new to violence. Let those herdsmen keep running to the police, they police are simply committing suicide.

Haba!
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by EzeUche(m): 5:00pm On Jul 12, 2011
Chyz*:

Why haven't we heard this report from any other newspaper?  

To not cause anger in other Igbo states?  
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 12, 2011
EzeUche:

which anger ? Anyways,now that y'all from other ibo states know,what are you going to do about it ?
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by Chyz2: 5:11pm On Jul 12, 2011
EzeUche:

I doubt that. Everyone from all states read Vanguard. The only reason I'm giving this story a benefit of a doubt is because this isn't the first time Ohaji let fulanis do this to them. If this story is true,which I cant believe an Igbo village will allow such thing to happen, Ohaji/Egbema people should be label as Osu from now on. I have no respect for their "men".
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by EzeUche(m): 5:13pm On Jul 12, 2011
Chyz*:

I doubt that. Everyone from all states read Vanguard. The only reason I'm giving this story a benefit of a doubt is because this isn't the first time Ohaji let fulanis do this to them. If this story is true,which I cant believe an Igbo village will allow such thing to happen, Ohaji/Egbema people should be label as Osu from now on. I have no respect for their "men".

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by NegroNtns(m): 5:21pm On Jul 12, 2011
Ndigbo you see how divided you are?

Instead of responding collectively as a people and calling it an Igboland problem, you begin separating yourself into Anambra, Enugu, Anioma, Awka, Umuahia.

When it happened in Ekiti you didn't hear Yoruba say shame on Ekiti. We rallied our voices around Ekiti and spoke with one voice, the Yoruba voice! The Oyo man did not say if this had been Ibadan, the Lagos man did not say if this had been in Agege, nobody said if this had been in Shagamu.

We might be cowards but we are at least united in our cowardice.

Your cowardice is on display for the world to see now. A repeated kill and rape in the heartland of Igboland. You are divided in your cowardice.

Not to mention a r a p e is a far worse offense on the psychology of the tribe than a murder, and yet you are impotent and paralysed to act.

Listen to how sordid some of your excuses sound:

"It was a surprise attack"

ProudIgbo, muderers and rap_ists don't wait to be invited, they drop in! , and this wasn their first time doing this to that town.

"We didn't attack for consideration of counter reprisals and lives of Igbos in the North"

Abagoro, teach that value to your fellow Igbos that sometimes a silence in the face of an enemy harassment does not mean cowardice, it is necessary sometimes to swallow hurt and humiliation in consideration for much bigger gains elsewhere.

"We are planning and they will hear us soon".

Once they run into police or army cover, forget it. You have to wait for another opportunity from which you can avenge this humiliation.

To namfav, shame on you! They say fulani killed and raped women and you responded with a defense that they don't rape. Shame on you! So killing is okay? Why do fulanis run for cover if you are as brave as you claim? Why not wait and face the people if you are that much sure in your prowess to dominate?
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by EzeUche(m): 5:23pm On Jul 12, 2011
[size=20pt]Shut up Negro ntns. Your rants are annoying.[/size]
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 12, 2011
The sentiments shared in the comments of the generality of umuigbo can just be summarised in one sentence. "This kind of thing cannot happen in Igboland" Imo state remains the Eastern Heartland. I can confirm that the so called incident is still a rumour and if anything close to that happened, no life was lost. This is just another hyper inflated story. People surprise me with the kind of low resistant fuse they carry in their skulls. MASSOB is on ground in Imo - infact Rochas is a de facto member.

Southern states should learn how to provide an alternative to NPF in the face of Imminent collapse of this forced marriage called Nigeria. SE/SS states as the future United States of Biafra should brace up on how to live in between an extremist Neighbour up North and a "Woman" neighbor West of Biafra.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 12, 2011
Negro_Ntns:

Ndigbo you see how divided you are?

Instead of responding collectively as a people and calling it an Igboland problem, you begin separating yourself into Anambra, Enugu, Anioma, Awka, Umuahia.

When it happened in Ekiti you didn't hear Yoruba say shame on Ekiti. We rallied our voices around Ekiti and spoke with one voice, the Yoruba voice! The Oyo man did not say if this had been Ibadan, the Lagos man did not say if this had been in Agege, nobody said if this had been in Shagamu.

We might be cowards but we are at least united in our cowardice.

Your cowardice is on display for the world to see now. A repeated kill and violation in the heartland of Igboland. You are divided in your cowardice.

Not to mention a r a p e is a far worse offense on the psychology of the tribe than a murder, and yet you are impotent and paralysed to act.

ProudIgbo, muderers and rap_ists don't wait to be invited, they drop in! , and this wasn their first time doing this to that town.

"We didn't attack for consideration of counter reprisals and lives of Igbos in the North"

Abagoro, teach that value to your fellow Igbos that sometimes a silence in the face of an enemy harassment does not mean cowardice, it is necessary sometimes to swallow hurt and humiliation in consideration for much bigger gains elsewhere.

Once they run into police or army cover, forget it. You have to wait for another opportunity from which you can avenge this humiliation.

To namfav, shame on you! They say fulani killed and violated women and you responded with a defense that they don't violation. Shame on you! So killing is okay? Why do fulanis run for cover if you are as brave as you claim? Why not wait and face the people if you are that much sure in your prowess to dominate?

There was never anytime ibos were united and they will never be.can't you see what happens anytime any available vavcancy is open for ibos in politics ? Nobody will bow for the other !tent and paralysed to act.

To namfav, shame on you! They say fulani killed and violated women and you responded with a defense that they don't violation. Shame on you! So killing is okay? Why do fulanis run for cover if you are as brave as you claim? Why not wait and face the people if you are that much sure in your prowess to dominate?
[quote][/quote]

There was never anytime ibos were united and they will never be.can't you see what happens anytime any available vavcancy is open for ibos in politics ? Nobody will bow for the other !
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by EzeUche(m): 5:30pm On Jul 12, 2011
Okoro2015:

The sentiments shared in the comments of the generality of umuigbo can just be summarised in one sentence. "This kind of thing cannot happen in Igboland" Imo state remains the Eastern Heartland. I can confirm that the so called incident is still a rumour and if anything close to that happened, no life was lost. This is just another hyper inflated story. People surprise me with the kind of low resistant fuse they carry in their skulls. MASSOB is on ground in Imo - infact Rochas is a de facto member.

Southern states should learn how to provide an alternative to NPF in the face of Imminent collapse of this forced marriage called Nigeria. SE/SS states as the future United States of Biafra should brace up on how to live in between an extremist Neighbour up North and a "Woman" neighbor West of Biafra.

Let us hope that this is only a rumour.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by NegroNtns(m): 5:33pm On Jul 12, 2011
Eze,

This is serious matter for me.

You have seen me in the past two weeks or so continously hammer and hamper Igbo discussions in different forums. There is reason for it. I begged them for almost a whole year to lay off attacking Yoruba politics but none listened.

I'm usually in foreign affairs and hardly in this section or ethnice. So I'm on attack myself and if you are Igbo, which I doubt in these days of multidimensional identities, you will listen to my rants. I guarantee you! Fool!!

Okoro, drop that bS, it happened, wake up to it and grab your machette!
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by Chyz2: 5:37pm On Jul 12, 2011
EzeUche:

Let us hope that this is only a rumour.

If it is a rumor, then it needs to be debunked by another news article asap.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by EzeUche(m): 5:39pm On Jul 12, 2011
Chyz*:

If it is a rumor, then it needs to be debunked by another news article asap.

I agree.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by aljharem3: 5:43pm On Jul 12, 2011
Okoro2015:

yes i think it was done by the indigenes of the state an not fulani
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by namfav(m): 5:57pm On Jul 12, 2011
ezeuche, justcash, aigbofa and the other ibos who are shouting murder to our brothers in imo with no evidence based on this unbelievable story, do you care aout the ibo in our turf? in our cities you find ibos hustling and selling spare parts, movies etc. just think about those people for a second, herdsmen are well armed and can launch any attack no herdsman is foolish enough to live in a place like imo with no weaponary, however your akpu loving bros selling fake drugs in street corners will have nowhere to run

sit a moment and think
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 12, 2011
Nnah men, ibos get mouth no be small, so this story is now fake? I wonder how many papers carried Ekiti's story to make it genuine!
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 12, 2011
cogitoErgo:

Nnah men, ibos get mouth no be small, so this story is now fake? I wonder how many papers carried Ekiti's story to make it genuine!
Dont mind them. . .Rapiing and killing their women seems like a non-issue to them.bloody mofos !
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by Seanet1000: 6:46pm On Jul 12, 2011
Did Chz and Ezeuche not labelled some People when hundreds of armed robbers sacked an homestead? Now fingers are crossed and we will hear Wetin them go yarn this time
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by Chyz2: 6:52pm On Jul 12, 2011
@seanet, clarify the story that you are talking about?
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 12, 2011
namfav:

ezeuche, justcash, aigbofa and the other ibos who are shouting murder to our brothers in imo with no evidence based on this unbelievable story, do you care aout the ibo in our turf? in our cities you find ibos hustling and selling spare parts, movies etc. just think about those people for a second, herdsmen are well armed and can launch any attack no herdsman is foolish enough to live in a place like imo with no weaponary, however your akpu loving bros selling fake drugs in street corners will have nowhere to run

sit a moment and think

LOL grin
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by jmaine: 8:00pm On Jul 12, 2011
Abu-Maryam:

Calabar Ke !! where violent cult slashings dey brew currently. . . those wosky and volatile boys go descend on Bogobiri, the hausa fulani headquarters in Calabar . . .The casualties would be enormous

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

EFCC Docks Man For N7.6m Fraud In Kano (Photo) / Septuagenarian Beaten To Death In Ekiti / Gunmen Who Attacked MPF Base Disguised As Military Officers— Abia Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.