Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,203,965 members, 7,987,449 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 10:46 AM

Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo (12227 Views)

Herdsmen Kill father And Son In Benue State (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) / Police Kill 2 Robbers In Abuja, Recover Pistol And Bullets (photo) / Armed Robbers Kill 2 Policemen, Bank Staff, Cart Away N25M LG Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by PROUDIGBO(m): 9:44pm On Jul 13, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

Omenala aka EzeUche!
Who do you think you can decieve with above trash you just posted? You are there and saw a picture of a dead Hausa fulani man and you couldn't post the picture for US and all other doubting thomases to see abi? Look if you like hit your head on the wall and deny your IGBO-ship this night you cant change the fact that COWARDS were seen with placards protesting in the middle of the highway while their women were taken away by nomads.
Afteral is it not expected for an igbo man to lie, and cheat? Just asking. . .   

^^^ Bloody fool!!!! I don't know which post of Ezeuches' you're refering to, but if you think he is agonizing over providing proof so the "UNDILUTED IMBECIL*E" called rhino dude can lay his doubts to rest, then you certainly have an over-inflated opinion of yourself.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by Seanet1000: 9:47pm On Jul 13, 2011
EzeUche:

Oloshi! In order to get world support, there must be a North/South divide. We can divide further once we break away from the North.  angry

No we don't need it. Let everybody goes his way from the onset. We Yorubas knows how to divide Nigeria without a single shot being fired. Now you want to associate with us? No no. BTW are you calling me Oloshi? Ogo rigi enge kogo penge sogobongo. Your brain will collapse if you try to figure out what that Special says. Yoruba
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by NegroNtns(m): 9:48pm On Jul 13, 2011
Igbo can't respond to opponents without name calling.

Its your brand! Spontaneous Emotional outbursts!
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by Seanet1000: 9:51pm On Jul 13, 2011
Ibo remains ibo. Keep your correcting fluid to yourself.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by Onlytruth(m): 9:52pm On Jul 13, 2011
Posted by: EzeUche

Oloshi! In order to get world support, there must be a North/South divide. We can divide further once we break away from the North.

Bros desist from this line of thinking. If there is anything Yoruba is afraid of most, it is a free Igboland by any name 'cos they know we will come calling on them to account for 1967-70. I boldly state that even if you offer them a free Oduduwa land, provided there would also be a Biafra or Igbo sovereign nation, they would refuse it. Mark my words.
They are the ones keeping Nigeria. So all we need to do is to plan to rule them in Nigeria forever.  cool
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by Lucifa2015: 10:05pm On Jul 13, 2011
Na who you dey lie to, make you dey deceive yourself, if you fit split Nigeria for now you go don do am, we Yoruba wetin, you still dey Ronu na, you too lie-lie

Seanet1000:

No we don't need it. Let everybody goes his way from the onset. We Yorubas knows how to divide Nigeria without a single shot being fired. Now you want to associate with us? No no. BTW are you calling me Oloshi? Ogo rigi enge kogo penge sogobongo. Your brain will collapse if you try to figure out what that Special says. Yoruba
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by Rhino5dm: 10:19pm On Jul 13, 2011
I have been civil this days for fact that the owners of this site pleaded with me to be curtailing my anger. But i quess you misunderstood the gentility of a tiger with simplicity. lol

why do i think i should be joinging issue with some one with genetical in-balance culminating from a multiple sex partner syndrome his mother was subject to and the aftermath of serial gang banging by rag tag bang crew? Look you ediot i will let you slip this time around for the cautionary PM's i have repeatedly recieved from the owners this site.
I guess you normally have heavenly feelings at sight of my ID. Do your pathetic self a favour and STOP quoting your cess pit animal. This is a threat NOT a warning!!! Fagg0t

CC:
OMA4J
JAIRUS
MUKINA2
SUEN.

PROUD-IGBO:

^^^ Bloody fool!!!! I don't know which post of Ezeuches' you're refering to, but if you think he is agonizing over providing proof so the "UNDILUTED IMBECIL*E" called rhino dude can lay his doubts to rest, then you certainly have an over-inflated opinion of yourself.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 13, 2011
bump!
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:06am On Jul 14, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

I have been civil this days for fact that the owners of this site pleaded with me to be curtailing my anger. But i quess you misunderstood the gentility of a tiger with simplicity. lol

why do i think i should be joinging issue with some one with genetical in-balance culminating from a multiple sex partner syndrome his mother was subject to and the aftermath of serial gang banging by rag tag slam crew? Look you ediot i will let you slip this time around for the cautionary PM's i have repeatedly recieved from the owners this site.
I guess you normally have heavenly feelings at sight of my ID. Do your pathetic self a favour and STOP quoting your cess pit animal. This is a threat NOT a warning!!! Fagg0t

CC:
OMA4J
JAIRUS
MUKINA2
SUEN.

Dude SHUT THE FU*CK UP!!!. I take God beg you, don't be civil, just be your normal sad incoherent self, you FIRST CLASS BASTARD with honours. I really do pity you, for real. Your abuse doesn't pass the "your mama" kind, and i thought by now you'd be much more inventive.

You're so funny, using rhino dude and gentility in the same sentence. You wouldn't recognize "gentility" if it came up and gave you a well deserved slap across your biggoted face.

UHHH!!! I'm shaking at rhino dudes threats shocked So so scary!!!

Dude get the fuc*k back in the sewer you crawled out from. You're disgusting. wink
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by namfav(m): 9:17am On Jul 14, 2011
Namfav,

Explain why your doggone nomadic tribe doing dmaging people farm and crops.

Let's start there first before I even talk about their taste for blood and then pvssy. Who dash fulani man courage to even begin imagine laying ontop southern women with his funky Bottom.

So as a starter, why is fulani destroying people property?

no ones property is being destroyed, fencing will solve any problem
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by igboboy1(m): 10:46am On Jul 14, 2011
namfav:

arab wannabe, you hausas, fulani should put it in yoru phocking head that you are blacks and not arabs, geez undecided
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by ak47mann(m): 11:13am On Jul 14, 2011
igbo boy:

arab wannabe, you hausas, fulani should put it in yoru phocking head that you are blacks and not arabs, geez undecided
don't mind the black bast.a.r.d. even though they behead them in Saudi Arabia like DIRTY RATS ARABS cant stand them, now Obama Hussein don show ARABS PEOPLE, they will never trust a black Muslim man again.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 14, 2011
omenala:

Right now i'm in imo state at i'm from a neighbouring town, that shares a border with ohaji, and i can give you facts, about this issue. The truth is that fulani herdsmen violated and killed a woman, she was butchered and cut into pieces, this led to a fight with the villagers which caused an increase in the number of casualties. Right now the fight is still going on, to an extent that the deputy governor of Imo state had to visit the village to try and restore calm. The full details as to the number of casualties and on whose side, has not been confirmed yet. The fulani herdsmen are fond of attacking and Desecrating women in farms, very few cases are reported. And for your information Avu, Oforola, Amafu and Ohaji youths have been killing hausa-fulani over the past years for various reasons, though i do not support thier actions 100%, let me assure you all that we are not cowards. I am speaking as a witness who has seen the dead body of a hausa-fulani who was murdered by some youths in my village. Though the reason for his murder was not clear, i guess he must have over stepped his boundary cos my people are very hospitable. Ask anybody from Avu, Ohaji, Egbema and they'll confirm this. I'll keep you posted as events unfold cos its obvious the newspaper people got it all wrong!

This is in tune with the signals I'm getting back home. Obviously, the world'll not be let to know the casualty level on the Aboki Haram side. Good tactics my People!
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by namfav(m): 12:12pm On Jul 14, 2011
igbo boy:

arab wannabe, you hausas, fulani should put it in yoru phocking head that you are blacks and not arabs,  geez undecided

says the yahudi wannabe  undecided
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by aljharem3: 1:29pm On Jul 14, 2011
namfav:

says the[b] yahudi wannabe[/b]  undecided
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

abeg ask them oooo grin lol
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by NegroNtns(m): 3:56pm On Jul 14, 2011

We are talking about farm lands, fencing is impractical solution.

Since the land is fixed the farmers havve "right of way" on their properties and fulanis and their animals are the ones mobile the burden is on the herders to yield and avoid stampeding animals from marching over Or grazing on the crops.

The villagers would be right to attack a herder that fails to respect their land. I'm wondering why such attack is not already happening with the herder left in a defensive situation and forced to accept a "new realization" in relations and acceptance on the land.

You are not welcome unless your presence will adhere by the local guidelines for grazing and transition.

Why the killing, why are they quick to brandish dagger? They seem to enjoy the perceived fear of a drawn dagger and therefore using that to initimidate and further create more fear. Fulani want the rest of the country to yield to it, right?

You are not sacred. Tell your Modibos to watch it or we will worship Ogun with their blood in Yorubaland.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by ak47mann(m): 4:22pm On Jul 14, 2011
Negro_Ntns:

Since the land is fixed the farmers havve "right of way" on their properties and fulanis and their animals are the ones mobile the burden is on the herders to yield and avoid stampeding animals from marching over Or grazing on the crops.

The villagers would be right to attack a herder that fails to respect their land. I'm wondering why such attack is not already happening with the herder left in a defensive situation and forced to accept a "new realization" in relations and acceptance on the land.

You are not welcome unless your presence will adhere by the local guidelines for grazing and transition.

Why the killing, why are they quick to brandish dagger? They seem to enjoy the perceived fear of a drawn dagger and therefore using that to initimidate and further create more fear. Fulani want the rest of the country to yield to it, right?

You are not sacred. Tell your Modibos to watch it or we will worship Ogun with their blood in Yorubaland.
eehh another Yoruba chest beating if they come ogun state now a whole village go scatter NA 2 DAY!!!! tongue tongue tongue
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 4:33pm On Jul 14, 2011
Wat is Okorocha response to this atrocity and abomination meted out to innocent by-standers in his state on his watch. Surely, this act is unacceptable. angry
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by namfav(m): 4:39pm On Jul 14, 2011
Negro_Ntns:

food security is a right, you will not hold herdsmen at ransom, fg has to protect everyone involved more so the herdsmen the governments of countries like mali, senegal, cameroon have such initiatives such as mbam djerim park in cameroon which is used by herdsmen
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by Onlytruth(m): 4:53pm On Jul 14, 2011
The governors of SE states need to convey an urgent meeting to adopt a "no-go area policy" for Fulani herdsmen for Igboland.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by NegroNtns(m): 6:30pm On Jul 14, 2011
Namfav,

Food security is an objective for both sides. No one denies cows need grazing ground.

The issue is that cows will go where the herder leads them.

Why does the herder lead cows into people's pasture, time after time, one town after another, in West, East, Central, North?
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by namfav(m): 7:14pm On Jul 14, 2011
Negro_Ntns:

Namfav,

Food security is an objective for both sides. No one denies cows need grazing ground.

The issue is that cows will go where the herder leads them.

Why does the herder lead cows into people's pasture, time after time, one town after another, in West, East, Central, North?

false. the cattle does not need a lead they are not camels cattle go where the can graze as a herdsmen you just make sure they return home when they are done grazing and not wonder somewhere else and get lost in no mans land, if you don't take your cattle to green pastures they will go crazy, can you disallow a elephant or a bufallo from going to a pond? try that and see

its not only important for the livestock but for families, respect that!!
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by ezeagu(m): 8:03pm On Jul 14, 2011
namfav:

says the yahudi wannabe  undecided

That would make sense if he had hebrew text in his signature, *ahem*.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by ak47mann(m): 11:38pm On Jul 14, 2011
ezeagu:

do you want him to be on ISRAELITE MOSAD list shocked shocked he will get sniped out angry angry
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by igboboy1(m): 8:22am On Jul 15, 2011
namfav:

says the yahudi wannabe undecided

look at your signature, /.
I bet if u should tell us ur name it will be more arabic than african

My name first, middle and last is a Nwa' Afor (son of the soil) name,
I am not jewish, neither am I christian, 100% native son

ezeagu:

Nna hapu onyea, obu NAMA,
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 15, 2011
it appears this menace has crossed into rivers ikwerre areas.same actions, protesting.
why southerners dey fall my hand like this na angry
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by udezue(m): 9:32am On Jul 15, 2011
careytommy:

it appears this menace has crossed into rivers ikwerre areas.same actions, protesting.
why southerners dey fall my hand like this na angry

Protesting will do them no good. Just wipe them out.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 15, 2011
It is my opinion that the Topic should be changed to read "Fulani Herdsmen cries out from Obinze Barracks over Manslaughter by Umuapu men"
Umuapu men did not disappoint me as i earlier expected. The demonstration, i can authoritatively say now is a cover up. I'm saying this to reassure
my folks in diaspora who are worried about the "Purported Cowardice" of Umuapu men and not to convince any other person of our capability to stem this minor tide. I have it on good authority that in payment of the gross violation of one of their women, over eight pairs of pears with one corn each of the so called Fulanis have been sent to the great beyond to continue their violation of their 77 Virgins!
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by slayer01: 10:57am On Jul 21, 2011
no be only iboland the foolish marauding blood sucking fulanis dey attack, read the tribune story below

Fulani herdsmen sack Benue communities, kill 25
| Print | E-mail
Written by Johnson Babajide, Makurdi
Wednesday, 22 June 2011

TWENTY-FIVE persons, among them an army officer, identified as Lieu-tenant Chinedu Anyanwu, were feared dead in a renewed three days of sustained attacks by

armed herdsmen on villages and towns in the border communities of Guma Local Government Area of Benue State.

Also, a soldier, including several persons, had been declared missing, while thousands of displaced persons now lived in camps far away from their homes to avoid attacks by the herdsmen.

Nigerian Tribune learnt that the invading herdsmen also burnt down more than 1,000 home-steads in close to 100 compounds in the affected area, close to Udei town, the largest settlement in the area.

Disturbed by the recent attack, the lawmaker representing the constitu-ency, Honourable David Iorhemba, had raised a motion of urgent important at the state House of Assembly, stating that more than 34 persons had been killed by the Fulani herdsmen in a raid.

Hundreds of displaced persons lived in camps situated at Ortese, Daudu and Yelwetta, where the State Emergency Mana-gement Agency (SEMA) had provided relief mate-rials and health care service to them.

An eyewitness, Maureen Tar, who had fled with her children to Makurdi to stay with relatives, told the Nigerian Tribune that the Fulani herdsmen travelled on horseback to get to the villages, where they unleashed terror on them.

The state deputy gover-nor, Steven Lawani, while addresing newsmen after his visit to the troubled areas, said the state government would not condone any breach of peace, adding that gover-nors of Nasarawa and Benue states were expected to meet on Friday, to discuss the issue.

Chief Lawani confirmed the killing of the army officer, adding that the state government had constituted a committee of enquiry into the Fulani/Tiv crisis in Guma Local Government Area of the state.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by VoodooDoll(m): 1:13pm On Jul 21, 2011
Have the Fulani declared war on Nigeria, And is this a scouting party running rampage to test defences?

Sad truth, if DNA testing is to be believed, the whole of Nigeria are brothers and sisters (protests/denials will follow - I know), so it is more a criminal group of "gipsies" causing trouble than an ethnic group.

The govt should catch them and mete out justice,
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by kodewrita(m): 4:46pm On Oct 27, 2011
There's a historical solution to this problem. Barbed wire.

The cowboys ( who were America's Fulani equivalent) were lawless and could kill for their herds too while ranchers and landowners complained. This problem was only solved when vast areas directly in the path of the herds were cordoned off with barbed wire and the farmlands became largely inaccessible to them.

The same can be done in this case, we can cordon off very large areas with barbed wire and short spiked shrubs/hedges to prevent the herds moving into farmlands in the south.

To ensure farmers comply,we simply make it mandatory for all farms above a certain minimum size to have barbed wire or spiky hedged fencing.

That should end the careers of many of the cattle Fulani (like it ended that of the cowboys) and convince them to join their town brethren.

I know some of you will complain about the cost but seriously its a necessary action. We do it once and for all and end this centuries-old scourge.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by MrPRevailer(m): 1:20pm On Sep 15, 2023
Afanna1:
[b]BY CHIDI NKWOPARA

OWERRI-Two people are feared dead,
     One of the protesters, who simply identified himself as Chukwudi, lamented that “apart from the two dead villagers, the Fulani herdsmen have ceaselessly raped our women and girls as well as destroyed the crops in our farms.”

He described the grazing of their cattle on farmlands as “a deliberate ploy by these Fulani herdsmen to ensure that we are not food sufficient in Imo.”
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/07/herdsmen-kill-2-rape-women-in-imo/

Those people are sponsored terrorists. And their sponsor is a member of the World Economic Forum which aims to impoverish nations and fully control the food supply for effective mass depopulation by 95%.

Naysayers, this is not a theory. From the horse's mouth.

twitter.com/realtpv

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

15 Houses Burnt As Tiv, Jukun Clash In Makurdi / Three Armed Robbery Suspects Arrested In Bauchi (Pictures) / Police Confirm Robbery Attack On Bank Road, Umuahia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.