Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,203,961 members, 7,987,437 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 10:33 AM

Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo (12224 Views)

Herdsmen Kill father And Son In Benue State (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) / Police Kill 2 Robbers In Abuja, Recover Pistol And Bullets (photo) / Armed Robbers Kill 2 Policemen, Bank Staff, Cart Away N25M LG Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by EzeUche(m): 4:04am On Jul 12, 2011
If this clan cannot do the deed, at least chase them into Abia state, where ChinenyeN's clan will handle it.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by ak47mann(m): 4:06am On Jul 12, 2011
Them Fulanis will not last at all protesting will not solved the problem they brought war to biafran land angry angry angry
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by aljharem3: 4:07am On Jul 12, 2011
ak47mann:

ABOKI  YES THAT'S WHAT HE MEAN AN EYE FOR AN EYE WATCH AND SEE WHAT  WILL HAPPEN TO THEM BLOOD SUCKERS angry angry angry

Mr man, if so then i am disappointed at u all so called OVERSEAS EDUCATED PEOPLE

an eye for an eye, what is the meaning of that?

so u would take it out on an entire ethnic group instead of looking for the "so called fulani herdmen" and arresting them for it.

EVEN the report is not sure they are fulanis so why label the entire ethnic group just like that
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by EzeUche(m): 4:11am On Jul 12, 2011
More comments. . .

onome15japan

Boko Haram just gave us a dirty slap , telling us that we are nobody . That we nolonger have men in our communities . Boko haram bring us war by killing our people and Desecrating our women right in our nose and the best we can do is just to protest . Shame on the youth and men in that communities for bring shame to our women . For your information violation is one of the way to defile an enemy in Islam that why you see its use a weapon of war in Islamic nations . Boko Haram is laughing because they defile our women and all what we can do is to protest . SHAME  ! SHAME ! SHAME

----------------------------------------------------------------

ITIABA_7

, all of you in that axis of Imo State are cowards,infact the youths of this area should be ashamed of themselves. When a stranger is chasing you out of your ancestral land, is this how you intend to bring back Biafra ? You must all be good for nothing fellows there, to cut the long story short "una don fall our hand".
The graves of your ancestors must be becoming very uncomfortable for them due to your unheard of response, going to block the road that has done nothing to you

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Engr. ONYEKACHI

This is another act of Boko Haramism. under the Nose of the Igbos. Such things should nt call for protest. the Imolites had use advantage of Indigenous standing to give them Jungle Justice. You don't expect the Government to do everything for you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

onome15japan

When this Boko Haram members came in name Fulani Herdsmen and kill people in Ekiti state , we all took it as a child play . Now they in Imo state killing and Desecrating our wivies and sisters with impunity and we just go out and protest . Protest to who ? to timid GEJ to help you ?  Just read the police comment " The police is aware of previous reports about the activities of the
Fulani herdsmen in the area. We are investigating the incident but the
villagers did not wait for us to complete our investigations before they
jumped into the highway,” the police officer said.
    We the southerns still dreaming that we have a government that listen or that can help us . Boko Haram and other muslims beast kill our people living in the north ( most christian from the south ) without provocation , till this moment nobody is serving time in the jail from all those killing . Now Boko Haram as bring the killing to our door step and violated our women and the best we can is to protest , what a shame .

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TERRY4BRANDY

Very, very disappointing. An Igbo community to behave like cowards, it is unthinkable. How I wish this happened in Warri where I come from, for the next five years, there would be no beef in Delta State because after wiping those animals out of the nook and cranny of the State, no any other animal in human skin would be bold enough to come back to that area.

----------------------------------------------------
ezinihitte

Ohaji kwenu, Ndi Igbo kwenu!!!!!!!!!!! Make sure go machete and burn Ndi Hausa in that area entirely. They can not come to our land and rape Igbo women again. They have done it during Biafra War. It can't happen again! Make we go butcher these bastards now. There is no such thing as prayer of protest. Chai! What kind of embarrassment and disrespect is this!
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by Nobody: 4:13am On Jul 12, 2011
Boko Haram just gave us a dirty slap , telling us that we are nobody . That we nolonger have men in our communities . Boko haram bring us war by killing our people and Desecrating our women right in our nose and the best we can do is just to protest . Shame on the youth and men in that communities for bring shame to our women . For your information violation is one of the way to defile an enemy in Islam that why you see its use a weapon of war in Islamic nations . Boko Haram is laughing because they defile our women and all what we can do is to protest . SHAME ! SHAME ! SHAME

Someone should educate this cowardly fool. Not all Fulanis are Boko harams, and Boko Harams tend to work with bombs and explosive, not raping women.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by NegroNtns(m): 4:33am On Jul 12, 2011
Ah, I see!!

When this happened in Ekiti, there was no r a p e it was just fighting and robbery, no killing. The yoruba youths in that town went after the fulanis but they knew before hand what would happen to their a s s and sought protection from the northerner polioce commissioner.

The youths were warned against disturbing peace. That was niothing but fighting and robbery.

Igbo did not let loose, they came on line and talked bad and harrassed yorubas here and called s all kind names

Fast forward to now.

Fulani killed your ppl, r a p e your women. . . Fulani put in blokos and pour in seed for igbo t o t o,

And all you do is protest on the road. Wetin u dey look for on tyhe road?

Chineke makpo gini! Onwu oyi ara!

Na ara go fire your a s s!

Proud igbo or wetin u call yourself, if I hear u say one more word, . . Na me and u tonight!

What!!! Wey una Biafra? Go wake Okukwu up, tell am bring in bia-bia come tell these yeye imo boys how to fight.

Hold on, let me go read some more. I be back.

Oh, nobody go sleep for hia tonight, I go harass una all night long.

Kedu kondu, chineke maka pogi!
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by ezeagu(m): 4:36am On Jul 12, 2011
What I'll say is that I advise every southerner (any ethnicity) to leave whatever you're doing in the north and head back to Lagos, Port Harcourt, Ibadan, Warri, Enugu, Asaba . . . if you can't, go and stay in the village. This is the last warning because there is something being planned here and when there's a reprisal in the south then your life is gone. Abuja is included.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by ezeagu(m): 4:40am On Jul 12, 2011
Again, if nothing is done, the pattern that is followed is that they start small and they replicate the same thing again until it's a Jos. This will happen in another part of Igboland, and when the right community is hit then Nigeria will catch fire.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by NegroNtns(m): 4:48am On Jul 12, 2011
ZnO:
Igbo terrorists attacck Igbos. Not good but not half as bad as Fulani terrorists attack Yoruba

So, yours is an outsider worsting you in your own backyard. See the difference? Odechukwu Seanet

Wey ZnO?

ZnO, report here now come repeat that thing about fulani.

What was that about fulani and yoruba u said?

Come talk about these poor igbo women wey my people don come your papa soil violate.

Onye oshi! Them want you bring your machette come village, prepare for fight.

Wey ogbuefi and Abagworo? Eze na god go hamma ya a s s, pick ur machette and join line.

Wey ngo "the brute" ? Lock ya shop for alaba and pick up machette to march to imo.

I be back. Chineke maka pogi!

Look tell Edo people close the boundary no let fulani escape east. They have two choice, face brutal massacre for East or head North.

No access to west.

Ilorin people block them for border, let the malu pass down but block the blood thristy murderers.

Since when did fulani begin r a p e outside their race. Who teach am how to do that? Onyi ara!
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by NegroNtns(m): 4:57am On Jul 12, 2011
ezeagu:

Concentrating on your Fulani masters chopping up your people in Ekiti would be a much more better way of using your time

Eze, nna, when u go march go village with ya machette?
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by Nobody: 5:00am On Jul 12, 2011
ROTFLMAO @ Something being planned.

As long as it does not reach Yorubaland, Fulanis and Igbos can plan again.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by abagoro(m): 5:10am On Jul 12, 2011
Negro_Ntns:

Wey ogbuefi and Abagworo?

I'm here to give an emergency notification to my fellow Southerners living in Abuja,Kaduna,Sokoto,Kano,Jos,Maiduguri and other parts of the North to come back home or at least to relocate to any part of South.Nigeria is on the verge of bloody war.Forget all those your worthless investments and come back home alive.

i whole heartedly supported Buhari(a Fulani) during the elections and I also wish Nigeria to survive but Nigeria seems to be sitting on a time bomb.I predict a new country coming out from the SE/SS axis soon.

All these can be avoidable if an SNE is held and the country re-arranged for the good of us all.God bless Nigeria.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by NegroNtns(m): 6:12am On Jul 12, 2011
All proud igbo should be enraged by the incident. I'm enraged by igbo failure to do right thing and the fulani assault on innocent women. Tats very studpi and obscene. I hope these fulani perpetrators are caught.

Abagowro, I'm dissapointed in yoiur home town imo. Wey your machette?
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by dempeople(m): 6:30am On Jul 12, 2011
angry angry

God forbid that Imolites do not crush these people. May our ancestors never spin in their graves.
This is the sort of incidence that requires ultra-violent represials.
They killed our men, desecrated our women and starved our children during WARTIME but now think they can get away with it during PEACETIME.

An eye for an eye for this should have been my finest militant hour if i'm so blessed to have had my legs in owerri. angry
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by ektbear: 6:33am On Jul 12, 2011
@dem_people: What was the result of your conversation on Sunday? Please post in the other thread.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by Nobody: 6:46am On Jul 12, 2011
long overdue for some sort of laws on fulani herdsmen

get them a reservation or something or make it clear that they will be restricted to grazing in some particular areas

with military force preferably ( not so easy to sneak into a barracks for reprisals)

they have always been a law unto themselves, and they are almost as kooky as hindus with the way they rever their cows

but enough is enough

this story or variants of it play out all over nigeria - herdsman takes his cow to some farm - farmer challenges him - fulani kills him
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 12, 2011
The women were protesting, and the able-bodied youth joined them. . . Such a disgrace.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 12, 2011
this story is a fabrication! But if for any reason this story happen to be true, i suggest total castration for all the men in that community!

THIS IS WHY AM SO PROUD TO BE AN ANAMBRARIAN!

IT CANNOT! WILL NOT! SHALL NOT! AND SHALL NEVER HAPPEN IN ANY PART OF ANAMBRA STATE!

WE WILL HUNT THEM DOWN TO BENUE STATE AND BUTCHER THEM AND NO BODY WILL HEAR IT!

In Anambra we dont dance to earn money, we dance for the fun of it!
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 12, 2011
^^^

abegi stop fronting when stone and osisikanu were doing just that i abia nothing happened

when the ubas were tormenting unrest during ngige's stint as governor, nothing happened

interenet warriors to the last
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 12, 2011
Igbo kwenu!!
OMG, I just dey laugh! Igbo pple get sometng, na mouth! Wen dis happend in C-river, they said no be iboland, sametng wen t hapend n rivers etc, wen t hapend n Ekiti, they said they are bloody cowards, to the Tivs they said na God they punishd thm. Now ts Imo state! I wonder who inhabit this Imo state. Acoding to d repot, t has always been hapning in Imo state!
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by dempeople(m): 8:30am On Jul 12, 2011
@ekt bear,

My forum navigation is restricted as i'm typing from a phone.
I asked him but from his body language, he really never wanted to talk about the CBN and Sanusi so, i quickly changed topic.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by kpogede77: 8:41am On Jul 12, 2011
I like Warri for one thing, they see opportunity in every crises. If it were Warri even those who are not connected to the problem will take advantage of it to unleash terror on Hausa fulani people and collect their properties and cows. A bike ran into a group of cow along Sapele Warri road and the rider died. In less than 30 minutes guns started backing every where . For more than one week Fulanis and their cows were being hunted like bush meet in the bush. Even those in far away community saw it as an opportunity to make money. Kill the fulany men and collect the cow. Kalashinovo Riffle is like pure water here, when they are not used for long time they get rusted, so the Fulanis presented an opportunity to warm the guns. Warri nor dey carry last! . It is true, some body came from there yesterday.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by igboboy1(m): 9:00am On Jul 12, 2011
^^ How is Sapele Warri? undecided
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 12, 2011
kpogede77:

I like Warri for one thing, they see opportunity in every crises. If it were Warri even those who are not connected to the problem will take advantage of it to unleash terror on Hausa fulani people and collect their properties and cows. A bike ran into a group of cow along Sapele Warri road and the rider died. In less than 30 minutes guns started backing every where . For more than one week Fulanis and their cows were being hunted like bush meet in the bush. Even those in far away community saw it as an opportunity to make money. Kill the fulany men and collect the cow. Kalashinovo Riffle is like pure water here, when they are not used for long time they get rusted, so the Fulanis presented an opportunity to warm the guns. Warri nor dey carry last! . It is true, some body came from there yesterday.  
I feel you,warri people are militants and potential terrorists !
greateros:

this story is a fabrication! But if for any reason this story happen to be true, i suggest total castration for all the men in that community!

IT CANNOT! WILL NOT! SHALL NOT! AND SHALL NEVER HAPPEN IN ANY PART OF ANAMBRA STATE!

WE WILL HUNT THEM DOWN TO BENUE STATE AND BUTCHER THEM AND NO BODY WILL HEAR IT!

All you can do is protest and make mouth on NL.see the comment below for better understanding of what happened.Able-bodied men protesting with placards after their mothers have been raped by almajiris ? shocked lwkmd
J12:

The women were protesting, and the able-bodied youth joined them. . . Such a disgrace.

[/quoter away community saw it as an opportunity to make money. Kill the fulany men and collect the cow. Kalashinovo Riffle is like pure water here, when they are not used for long time they get rusted, so the Fulanis presented an opportunity to warm the guns. Warri nor dey carry last! . It is true, some body came from there yesterday.  
I feel you,warri people are militants and potential terrorists !
greateros:

All you can do is protest and make mouth on NL.see the comment below for better understanding of what happened.Able-bodied men protesting with placards after their mothers have been raped by almajiris ? shocked lwkmd
J12:

]
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by udezue(m): 9:06am On Jul 12, 2011
You've got to be kidding me. Protest? Naw u should be killing them
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 12, 2011
Cowardice is a normal thing in iboland,so stop pretending like these guys would have done something better than this !
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by udezue(m): 9:38am On Jul 12, 2011
@ Bluetooth, no u are dead wrong. In Awka town years back during Imoka Festival, a masquerade hit a Fulani man with a cane which was normal if a man does not get out of his way and the Fulani man's response was to pull out his dagger and stab the man to death. Not only was he butchered by Awka youth, 8 more Fulani men were butchered as well and the rest of the community fled the town and others ran into Army barracks so please ppl have every reson to be surprised at the shamless acts of these Igbos in Ohaji Imo state. Imo state ppl please don't shame us.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by kettykin: 9:47am On Jul 12, 2011
i hope the ibos dont react and over revenge, otherwise somee of these confused yoruba muslims and middlebelt muslims will start alleging that ibos have killed their brothers and will start fighting ibos
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 12, 2011
To the best of my knowledge,owerri people are also ibos.why are they different from their counterparts in Anambra ? Their action showed world class cowardice to me !
udezue:

@ Bluetooth, no u are dead wrong. In Awka town years back during Imoka Festival, a masquerade hit a Fulani man with a cane which was normal if a man does not get out of his way and the Fulani man's response was to pull out his dagger and stab the man to death. Not only was he butchered by Awka youth, 8 more Fulani men were butchered as well and the rest of the community fled the town and others ran into Army barracks so please ppl have every reson to be surprised at the shamless acts of these Igbos in Ohaji Imo state. Imo state ppl please don't shame us.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by udezue(m): 9:56am On Jul 12, 2011
I agree with u Bluetooth. I am highly ashamed of Imo people right now. Tufia!!!
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by Lucifa2015: 10:05am On Jul 12, 2011
Una don start again Oooo, Swegbelefu Southerners, wer una dey wen God dey dash persin brain,  foolish b*astards, wer de men dey wen god dey dash persin prick? i know say all the Swegebelefu men for South dey bend down like woman wen dem wan piss. Una no understand say today na your people E go happen to, and tomorrow na other people E go happen to!

AbegE, if una no fit combine forces for South, den make una ready for the Almajiri, DamPolio, Boko Ham persin, make una wear woman wrapper, lipstick get some vaseline ready for wen dem come again, because dem go come again.

Lucifar know sey all una na Batty Bwoy.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by namfav(m): 10:28am On Jul 12, 2011
herdsmen do not r.ape women, i smell south eastern bullsh90t to descredit fulani

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

26yr Old Nigerian, Olutosin Oduwole, Imprisioned For Terrorist Threats / Law Firm Insists EFCC Vindicates Prince Ishola, Petition Hajiya Maryam For Fraud / Don't Confront A Cultist Alone, Report Him Or Form A Group - Force PRO, Adejobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.