Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,203,961 members, 7,987,437 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 10:33 AM

Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo (12224 Views)

Herdsmen Kill father And Son In Benue State (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) / Police Kill 2 Robbers In Abuja, Recover Pistol And Bullets (photo) / Armed Robbers Kill 2 Policemen, Bank Staff, Cart Away N25M LG Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 12, 2011
So what do they do ? Kill abi ?
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by Justcash(m): 10:36am On Jul 12, 2011
~Bluetooth:

So what do they do ? Kill abi ?

Bluetooth, why do you turn so GREEN when you perceive or see anything IGBO?
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by Justcash(m): 10:43am On Jul 12, 2011
Shuuuuuuuo! You can only kill cattle rearers when you see them na. None of them was found, what do you expect the community youths to do? Do you expect the youths to behave like the rams that call themselves Almajiris up North and start slaughtering Innocent families from the North  because some cattle rearers violated women, killed some  of the community's people and ran away before they could be grabbed? Na wa o! Igbos are not like that.
Well, if you want to test how much cowardly those people are, show them where some cattle rearers are and watch how they will pamper them with farm cutlasses, kitchen knives and hoes.
If nothing else, I know that cattle rearers will be scarce in that community for the next 2 years.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by namfav(m): 10:48am On Jul 12, 2011
Justcash:

Shuuuuuuuo! You can only kill cattle rearers when you see them na. None of them was found, what do you expect the community youths to do? Do you expect the youths to behave like the rams that call themselves Almajiris up North and start slaughtering families from the North  because some cattle rearers violated women, killed some  of the community's people and ran away before they could be grabbed? Na wa o! Well, if you want to test how much cowardly those people are, show them where some cattle rearers are and watch how they will pamper them with farm cutlasses, kitchen knives and hoes.

where you there, how do you know it is true?-
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by Justcash(m): 10:52am On Jul 12, 2011
namfav:

where you there, how do you know it is true?-

It is true. They wouldn't have singled out Fulani cattle rearers for nothing. Their smell, their uncircumcised Dikc, their voice, their means of threat (Fulani dagger) and their initial approach definitely will allow the victims to know who attacked them. Anyway, why do you believe that it is not true?
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by namfav(m): 10:59am On Jul 12, 2011
Justcash:

It is true. They wouldn't have singled out Fulani cattle rearers for nothing. Their smell, their uncircumcised Dikc, their voice, their means of threat (Fulani dagger) and their initial approach definitely will allow the victims to know who attacked them. Anyway, why do you believe that it is not true?

i know it is false because an ibo from there will do and say anything to discredit fulani herdsmen, r.aping women in imo state

herdsmen will NEVER stoop to that level
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by redsun(m): 11:05am On Jul 12, 2011
fulani cattle rearers are more like the bokos now,scums.Animals like d taliban that can send a ten year old child on a bomb
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by redsun(m): 11:07am On Jul 12, 2011
and suicide mission.Imo people should hunt dem down and bury dem in d forest like my people do to dem
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:07am On Jul 12, 2011
Now the coward is blaming Lugard for his bravery.
lawd have mercy.

When will cowards start taking responsiblities  Better find a pulpit and some moorons to preach your apt logic. Dude give me some damn ACTION!!! Or am i demanding that much (rhino dude)

^^^Hehehe grin LOL. The word 'coward' coming from you sounds so funny. Hausa/Fulani herdsmens stock in trade is surprise attacks on villagers in the dead of the night, and you stand there and have the temerity to accuse others of being cowards? shocked You crack me up for real.

You lot -in recent memory- have NEVER engaged in a fair fight with anyone, but just love sneaking up behind your opponents sucker-punching them, and crawling back into oblivion like the sissified-cowards you are. You've done that all over the middle-belt and some parts of the south, having the adavantage of the nomadic lifestyle which gives you the edge in not being tied down to a particular spot.

Another shameful thing your ilk do is: target lone or a few individuals in large numbers of baying/blood-thirsty almajiri savages (a case in point being the recent murder in cold blood of youth corpers of southern/christian extraction), and wickedly/remorselessly proceed to butcher them like you would kill your namas. And rhino dude shamelessly beats his chest, saying his people have done a number on the Igbos/christians. I do remember you justifying the death of those Corpers a few months back, saying "why did you people kill our prime minister". I guess you were refering to the unfortunate death of Balewa. Your astounding cowardly nature is only surpassed in its intensity by your SATANIC EVIL NATURE.

Like i've said earlier, the actions of the male youths of that village is a bloody disgrace. And the difference in this instance is that you don't find any true Igbo son or daughther trying to justify or excuse their shamefull actions in any way just to win political points on nairaland. If i had been there, of course i'd be dead by now b'cos those cowardly fulani scum can only do what they did over my dead body; they'd have to get through me first. How can you happily continue living when a stranger comes into your home and violates your Mum and Sisters? Crazy indeed.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by namfav(m): 11:09am On Jul 12, 2011
redsun:

and suicide mission.Imo people should hunt dem down and bury dem in d forest like my people do to dem

our people will defend themselves in imo
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by nduchucks: 11:11am On Jul 12, 2011
May the souls of the dead rest in peace. May the abused women be provided with all the help they need.

The sad truth is that the tough Igbo boys who can cut you up in a moment, who are tough enough to deal with this kind of violence, if the story is accurate, Igbo boys who would defend their land and people with their lives, the likes of Eziachi when he was much younger, have unfortunately been lost to the civil war. What we have left are effeminate internet warriors like Ezeuche and other Sisi boys hiding out in diaspora calling for the youth to act. What a shame!!

No wonder the former Imo governor single-handedly terrorized them for 4 years to the point of beating their youths and Pastors with belts and cudgels with impunity.

Our people talk say: Ihe ka-nte bata n'onu nte, nte etefu (when something wey pass cricket enter cricket hole, cricket go tear race.) That was exactly what happened in this case.

Sorry to post this emoticon, but I couldn't help myself. I remember when you people were poking fun at Ekiti people, but I never expected that you were weaker than supposed weaklins.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by Justcash(m): 11:12am On Jul 12, 2011
namfav:

i know it is false because an ibo from there  will do and say anything to discredit fulani herdsmen, r.aping women in imo state  

herdsmen will NEVER stoop to that level

[b]What does the cattle rearers contribute that would make Igbo people to be envious of them? Rams or Suya? So, you feel Igbos would leave their means of livelihood to look for a way to frame none entities like Hausa Fulani cattle rearers.
You rams really think that Igbos behave like you. If this happened in the north, by now Igbo shops would have been up in flames in Kano, Kaduna, Bornu etc. You fo'ols would have slaughtered innocent kids coming from school and killed women selling their foodstuffs in the market out of jealousy and intention to steal what Igbos sweated for.

You are not serious atall. How lower can a fulani stoop than to kill children and women in a land that they were invited to live in (JOS)? What about the fact that they slaughtered Youth corpers that did nothing to them (Post election riots). So, r.aping an Igbo woman in Imo state means stooping low, but doing same in Kano means being right (Case of violated youth corper in Kano)?
You are really a hypocrite. I owe you no apologies for that. May your Allah save your soul from death and condemnation to hell. Anuohia!  [/b]
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:17am On Jul 12, 2011
ndu_chucks:

May the souls of the dead rest in peace. May the abused women be provided with all the help they need.

The sad truth is that the tough Igbo boys who can cut you up in a moment, who are tough enough to deal with this kind of violence, if the story is accurate, Igbo boys who would defend their land and people with their lives, the likes of Eziachi when he was much younger, have unfortunately been lost to the civil war. What we have left are effeminate internet warriors like Ezeuche and other Sisi boys hiding out in diaspora calling for the youth to act. What a shame!!

No wonder the former Imo governor single-handedly terrorized them for 4 years to the point of beating their youths and Pastors with belts and cudgels with impunity.

Our people talk say: Ihe ka-nte bata n'onu nte, nte etefu (when something wey pass cricket enter cricket hole, cricket go tear race.) That was exactly what happened in this case.

Sorry to post this emoticon, but I couldn't help myself. I remember when you people were poking fun at Ekiti people, but I never expected that you were weaker than supposed weaklins.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6

^^^ If ever i had doubts as to your being Igbo or not, the bolded above has finally layed those doubts to rest. No true Igbo son would type and attach that nonsense. Nice one mate. wink
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by redsun(m): 11:18am On Jul 12, 2011
Defend demselves with marchets,cutlass,spears,arrows and fake charmS against well armed season huntersJOKER
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by Justcash(m): 11:20am On Jul 12, 2011
PROUD-IGBO:

^^^ If ever i had doubts as to your being Igbo or not, the bolded above has finally layed those doubts to rest. No true Igbo son would type and attach that nonsense. Nice one mate. wink

Seconded, the guy is an authentic Eediot. An Igbo hater seriously claiming to be Igbo. It shows how much he envies and wants to be Igbo. Ezigbo anuohia nwuruanwu k'obu.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by otokx(m): 11:31am On Jul 12, 2011
If na for Ikwerre land here that thing happen, its not just the fulani herdsmen that will be sent to the next world and their property looted. All the hausa okada riders and abokis that sell sweets plus suya will have to relocate temporally to the barracks far away or go meet their maker. South - south people no dey carry AK47 for nothing.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by aljharem3: 11:44am On Jul 12, 2011
see how this people are chest beating grin

wonders shall never end

if it was the SW they would say they are cowards, now is this not worse

ndu_chucks:

well said

best post so far
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by namfav(m): 11:48am On Jul 12, 2011
Justcash:

[b]What does the cattle rearers contribute that would make Igbo people to be envious of them? Rams or Suya? So, you feel Igbos would leave their means of livelihood to look for a way to frame none entities like Hausa Fulani cattle rearers.
You rams really think that Igbos behave like you. If this happened in the north, by now Igbo shops would have been up in flames in Kano, Kaduna, Bornu etc. You fo'ols would have slaughtered innocent kids coming from school and killed women selling their foodstuffs in the market out of jealousy and intention to steal what Igbos sweated for.

You are not serious atall. How lower can a fulani stoop than to kill children and women in a land that they were invited to live in (JOS)? What about the fact that they slaughtered Youth corpers that did nothing to them (Post election riots). So, r.aping an Igbo woman in Imo state means stooping low, but doing same in Kano means being right (Case of violated youth corper in Kano)?
You are really a hypocrite. I owe you no apologies for that. May your Allah save your soul from death and condemnation to hell. Anuohia!  [/b]

you just have to tell your bros in imo not to look for revenge (i doubt the incident has happened) for the love of peace
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by namfav(m): 11:52am On Jul 12, 2011
redsun:

Defend demselves with marchets,cutlass,spears,arrows and fake charmS against well armed season huntersJOKER

we can defend ourselves in imo so don't look for revenge and imo will not burn, there are other ways to settle it
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 12, 2011
shocked lipsrsealed
this is absolutely disgraceful.no imo person should ever brag in this forum again.
there is absolutely no excuse for this.
abeg, other ibo states, make we no fall southerners hand angry
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by vicenzo(m): 11:55am On Jul 12, 2011
This has more to do with ohaji people than with the igbo nation,i have never seen or heard of such display of cowardice from an igbo clan before,damn! The mere fact that they were protesting shows that they are clueless,and are not going to revenge.

This kind of event has always played out in igboland but the affected clans always take care of it,Oye clan in ezeagu enugu state had once been under this situation,the youths sat down prepared for months and took the fulani clan by suprise,the fulani charms couldn't save them because the elder's of oye saw to it,the youth killed at sight,women,children,none was spared,the lucky few fulani who escaped never came back.

I don't think the ohaji youths are ready to do any of the above,infact we need to carry out a dna test on ohaji men,they can't be igbo,tufiakwa,ala ekwela ngwere aji sad
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by aljharem3: 11:56am On Jul 12, 2011
namfav:

you just have to tell your bros in imo not to look for revenge (i doubt the incident has happened) for the love of peace

namfav, i think they know that

this are not fulani herdmen, they are propably igbo youths themselves and are trying to blame the fulani for it

but if there is an reprisal attack on our people, then they should get ready to face the same in the north. chekena
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by aljharem3: 12:00pm On Jul 12, 2011
vicenzo:

This has more to do with ohaji people than with the igbo nation,i have never seen or heard of such display of cowardice from an igbo clan before,damn! The mere fact that they were protesting shows that they are clueless,and are not going to revenge.

This kind of event has always played out in igboland but the affected clans always take care of it,Oye clan in ezeagu enugu state had once been under this situation,the youths sat down prepared for months and took the fulani clan by suprise,the fulani charms couldn't save them because the elder's of oye saw to it,the youth killed at sight,women,children,none was spared,the lucky few fulani who escaped never came back.

I don't think the ohaji youths are ready to do any of the above,infact we need to carry out a dna test on ohaji men,they can't be igbo,tufiakwa,ala ekwela ngwere gba aji! This has more to do with ohaji people than with the igbo nation,i have never seen or heard of such display of cowardice from an igbo clan before,damn! The mere fact that they were protesting shows that they are clueless,and are not going to revenge.

I don't think the ohaji youths are ready to do any of the above,infact we need to carry out a dna test on ohaji men,they can't be igbo,tufiakwa,ala ekwela ngwere gba aji!

rubbish, all na mouth u no fit do anything

a beg go sleep
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by vicenzo(m): 12:11pm On Jul 12, 2011
alj_harem:

rubbish, all na mouth u no fit do anything

a beg go sleep

Yoruba impostor,go climb a tree,why are you ashamed of your yoruba tribe? Chill,you can be a notherner and a yoruba at the same time,ask jarus and your kinsmen in kwara an kogi,and stop this your kanuri stuff,your were never able to deceive anybody. wink
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by aljharem3: 12:17pm On Jul 12, 2011
vicenzo:

Yoruba impostor,go climb a tree,why are you ashamed of your yoruba tribe? Chill,you can be a notherner and a yoruba at the same time,ask jarus and your kinsmen in kwara an kogi,and stop this your kanuri stuff,your were never able to deceive anybody. wink

yeah i am yoruba and i do not think it matters now

face the topic undecided and stop promising faire and brimestone grin grin grin
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by Rhino5dm: 12:22pm On Jul 12, 2011
You see why i said your IQ is the lowest to ever be recorded? FYI am from SW.  So i guess you can blame your short sightness on the crack you smooked last night. I forgave your ignorance. Coward grin

PROUD-IGBO:

Now the coward is blaming Lugard for his bravery.
lawd have mercy.

When will cowards start taking responsiblities  Better find a pulpit and some moorons to preach your apt logic. Dude give me some damn ACTION!!! Or am i demanding that much (rhino dude)

^^^Hehehe grin LOL. The word 'coward' coming from you sounds so funny. Hausa/Fulani herdsmens stock in trade is surprise attacks on villagers in the dead of the night, and you stand there and have the temerity to accuse others of being cowards? shocked You crack me up for real.

You lot -in recent memory- have NEVER engaged in a fair fight with anyone, but just love sneaking up behind your opponents sucker-punching them, and crawling back into oblivion like the sissified-cowards you are. You've done that all over the middle-belt and some parts of the south, having the adavantage of the nomadic lifestyle which gives you the edge in not being tied down to a particular spot.

Another shameful thing your ilk do is: target lone or a few individuals in large numbers of baying/blood-thirsty almajiri savages (a case in point being the recent murder in cold blood of youth corpers of southern/christian extraction), and wickedly/remorselessly proceed to butcher them like you would kill your namas. And rhino dude shamelessly beats his chest, saying his people have done a number on the Igbos/christians. I do remember you justifying the death of those Corpers a few months back, saying "why did you people kill our prime minister". I guess you were refering to the unfortunate death of Balewa. Your astounding cowardly nature is only surpassed in its intensity by your SATANIC EVIL NATURE.

Like i've said earlier, the actions of the male youths of that village is a bloody disgrace. And the difference in this instance is that you don't find any true Igbo son or daughther trying to justify or excuse their shamefull actions in any way just to win political points on nairaland. If i had been there, of course i'd be dead by now b'cos those cowardly fulani scum can only do what they did over my dead body; they'd have to get through me first. How can you happily continue living when a stranger comes into your home and violates your Mum and Sisters? Crazy indeed.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by ak47mann(m): 12:29pm On Jul 12, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

You see why i said your IQ is the lowest to ever be recorded? FYI am from SW.  So i guess you can blame your short sightness on the crack you smooked last night. I forgave your ignorance. Coward grin

shut up your mother came from Ghana to do ashawo for Lagos in the70s and 80s that's how you pop out, how are you sure that your papa na Yoruba undecided undecided undecided BE PROUD OF YOUR COUNTRY YOU KNOW GHANA IS NOT THAT BAD. FUCKER cool cool cool
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by Ibime(m): 12:35pm On Jul 12, 2011
See as everybody just disown this Ohaji people. grin grin

Not only Ohaji people should be blamed but all the surrounding villages and towns. If there is problem in Okrika today, rest assured Kalabari, Bonny and Nembe boys would show up to deal with the matter.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 12, 2011
Justcash:

Shuuuuuuuo! You can only kill cattle rearers when you see them na. None of them was found, what do you expect the community youths to do? Do you expect the youths to behave like the rams that call themselves Almajiris up North and start slaughtering Innocent families from the North  because some cattle rearers violated women, killed some  of the community's people and ran away before they could be grabbed? Na wa o! Igbos are not like that.
Well, if you want to test how much cowardly those people are, show them where some cattle rearers are and watch how they will pamper them with farm cutlasses, kitchen knives and hoes.
If nothing else, I know that cattle rearers will be scarce in that community for the next 2 years.

When Ijaws attacked ondo,was it not ibos that were calling for reprisal attacks on ijaws ? Hey,there is no point trying to act like innocent here,able-bodied men shouldn't be carrying placards when their wives are rap-ed and killed by some hooligans in their homeland ! What kind of men are in imo state for that matter ?
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by russellino: 12:49pm On Jul 12, 2011
Southern Nigerians are soooo s.t.u.p.i.d and i fear will always remain the same. These beasts are creeping down south with their hell fire and you cant see what is coming. Instead its yoruba this and igbo that. No wonder they always get the better of us. Whether we split into 2000 countries or not it wont settle jack till we get our orientation straight.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 12, 2011
What orientation are you talking about ?
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2, Rape Women In Imo by Rhino5dm: 1:04pm On Jul 12, 2011
wow! So much vile from this fellow. What did i do to warrant such attack? I wish you could be able to channel this hardness to the Aboki-men that was raveging the Igbos in their heartland. Clear case of a internet warrior! Quick to attack fellow forumites while his women are being taking away as booty without any challange. Stop blabbing and put a call to your mother to comfirm she is not among those taking away grin.
Aboki-man dey jollificate with Adamma. Very good epic indeed. . . .

ak47mann:

shut up your mother came from Ghana to do ashawo for Lagos in the70s and 80s that's how you pop out, how are you sure that your papa na Yoruba undecided undecided undecided BE PROUD OF YOUR COUNTRY YOU KNOW GHANA IS NOT THAT BAD. FUCKER cool cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

26yr Old Nigerian, Olutosin Oduwole, Imprisioned For Terrorist Threats / Law Firm Insists EFCC Vindicates Prince Ishola, Petition Hajiya Maryam For Fraud / Don't Confront A Cultist Alone, Report Him Or Form A Group - Force PRO, Adejobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.