Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,804 members, 7,872,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:22 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (119) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5501453 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (2353) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by osef(m): 1:33pm On Mar 03, 2012
@ all. please my RDV at W7 has been down for some days now and i was thinking maybe its a general fault
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by phizz: 1:46pm On Mar 03, 2012
Same over here, mine has been down for months, has the tp change?
Pls post TP
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ilish(m): 1:50pm On Mar 03, 2012
trek4000:

Lunsat,Pidzo or King411 can you Guyz pliz help me align my 2.4 m dish i have only managed to get intelsat 906 C with no other satellite in the arc.I'm in Zambia and i will really appreciate your help.
Which part of Zed are you based?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by etcwest: 2:23pm On Mar 03, 2012
osef:

@ all. please my RDV at W7 has been down for some days now and i was thinking maybe its a general fault

its on 12433h23436
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by oxteen: 5:32pm On Mar 03, 2012
RDV is very much alive.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by trek4000: 7:46pm On Mar 03, 2012
ilish i'm in Central Province in this new District Called Itezhi-tezhi.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by bisi12004: 7:59pm On Mar 03, 2012
trek4000:

Guys i just blind scanned my decorder on intelsat 906 C and found that there is a new channel for Sport called sport 24 it looks good.Try it
pls , what is the tracking freq. and the size of dish i can used in nigeria(ibadan). Thanks.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obnelly: 10:44pm On Mar 03, 2012
This is my Locally fabricated multi lnb holder showing 5 in 1 set up.It has the ability to move left or right,up and down ,back and forth and side ways .I will call it universal satellites lnb holder.Presently is aligned to w4/7,astra 28e,w6 21.6,w3c 16e and sirus 4.8 and it can work in any part of Africa.on 50-100cm dish.Note the bigger the better your signal but presently I get up to 73,55 and 60% on most satellites .you too can give it a trial.just think and fabricate .dont wait for anybody to do it for you.If i can yes you too can.

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obnelly: 10:57pm On Mar 03, 2012
jack is not a dull boy at all

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obnelly: 11:02pm On Mar 03, 2012
more stunts coming soon watch out for this page.I love it locally made because with that we can grow technologically,we only need to think and put it to test.satellite as hobby entails so much more.Viva nairaland
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mwarawaa(m): 11:45pm On Mar 03, 2012
obnelly:

This is my Locally fabricated multi lnb holder showing 5 in 1 set up.It has the ability to move left or right,up and down ,back and forth and side ways .I will call it universal satellites lnb holder.Presently is aligned to w4/7,astra 28e,w6 21.6,w3c 16e and sirus 4.8 and it can work in any part of Africa.on 50-100cm dish.Note the bigger the better your signal but presently I get up to 73,55 and 60% on most satellites .you too can give it a trial.just think and fabricate .dont wait for anybody to do it for you.If i can yes you too can.

All this on a 90cm antenna, unbelivable but seeing is beliving, more grease to your elbow obnelly, you are truly a trail brazer. This shows that it can be done, its possible without the fancy expensive lnb holders. cheers my bro.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IRAPADA(m): 6:51am On Mar 04, 2012
lexxybb:

@auchs, What's d freq and symbol rate
freq for sport 24 at 64deg east is 4137v 7199. U can also get nn24 at 60deg east freq 3777v 2315. I got both sat on my 2.4m mesh dish
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by andymola(m): 7:15am On Mar 04, 2012
Gurus, pls can those in Enugu be able to nail w3c with 60cm dish. I'm unable to get the bird with 60cm and would like to know if somebody in Enugu has been able to achieve that. Thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IRAPADA(m): 7:29am On Mar 04, 2012
andymola:

Gurus, pls can those in Enugu be able to nail w3c with 60cm dish. I'm unable to get the bird with 60cm and would like to know if somebody in Enugu has been able to achieve that. Thanks
get urslf 80 or 90cm dish for beta reception
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by bamboutos(f): 10:07am On Mar 04, 2012
trek4000:

Guys i just blind scanned my decorder on intelsat 906 C and found that there is a new channel for Sport called sport 24 it looks good.Try it

Thanks for the update

Regards
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by bamboutos(f): 10:10am On Mar 04, 2012
trek4000:

Lunsat,Pidzo or King411 can you Guyz pliz help me align my 2.4 m dish i have only managed to get intelsat 906 C with no other satellite in the arc.I'm in Zambia and i will really appreciate your help.

Please download this tutorial: __http://www.vetrun.com/competition/tutorial.zip  Thanks to the up-loader.

Read both files and practice. Don't rush. It takes me 6 months day in day out to master it and every day I was learning something new. and even today I am still learning.

Please practice before asking questions

I'll be there to answer pretty each questions, you just have leave some time since I'm not always connected. Of course someone else as usual can answer.

Regards
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by lovala(m): 10:20am On Mar 04, 2012
bamboutos:

Please download this tutorial: __http://www.vetrun.com/competition/tutorial.zip Thanks to the up-loader.
Read both files and practice. Don't rush. It takes me 6 months day in day out to master it and every day I was learning something new. and even today I am still learning.
Please practice before asking questions
I'll be there to answer pretty each questions, you just have leave some time since I'm not always connected. Of course someone else as usual can answer.
Regards

Hello Bamboutos:
Going by your avatar, I take it that you are from Cameroon even if not from the famous Division by that name in West Region of the country. If so, then it really feels great to come across a country man on this great forum. Have a great day, pal and keep up the search.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by bamboutos(f): 10:33am On Mar 04, 2012
lovala:

Hello Bamboutos:
Going by your avatar, I take it that you are from Cameroon even if not from the famous Division by that name in West Region of the country. If so, then it really feels great to come across a country man on this great forum. Have a great day, pal and keep up the search.

Yes you hit the correct key.
I've been following your post for quite some time.
Happy to meet you.
One day who knows,

Regards
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obnelly: 11:04am On Mar 04, 2012
Bambutos are you a member of vetrun?good to see u here.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by bamboutos(f): 11:16am On Mar 04, 2012
obnelly:

Bambutos are you a member of vetrun?good to see u here.

Yes , despite not being very active.

You are welcome

Regards
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sharaff6(m): 12:03pm On Mar 04, 2012
@ All Plz i can't find ab7 on my 4663x decoder, Can anybody give me the link on lnygsat
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by lovala(m): 12:11pm On Mar 04, 2012
bamboutos:

Yes you hit the  correct key.
I've been following your post for quite some time.
Happy to meet you.
One day who knows,
Regards

I got you pal. I live in Mbandjock (think of sugar cane processing to sugar) but do spend time in Yaounde. So, any time you are around Yaounde, just gimme a ring on 77612644. Have a swell Sunday, man.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sharaff6(m): 12:25pm On Mar 04, 2012
I wnt to track Ab7 and i cant find ab7 on my srt4663x , pls can somebody help or give me the link on lnygsat.com, Thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by bamboutos(f): 1:37pm On Mar 04, 2012
lovala:

I got you pal. I live in Mbandjock (think of sugar cane processing to sugar) but do spend time in Yaounde. So, any time you are around Yaounde, just gimme a ring on 77612644. Have a swell Sunday, man.

The flash you've got today at 12h40 GMT is me (your phone number were not available).

Let us keep our fingers crossed

Regards
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mbapelvis: 2:13pm On Mar 04, 2012
hi thanks for all the good work
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Brite02(m): 3:49pm On Mar 04, 2012
Good work there @obnelly. U did that lnb holder yourself?

For the one asking of ab7 nwa use this 11156 v 20000, BTW why are some nairalanders finding it difficult to flip a few pages aback?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Pidzo(m): 7:49pm On Mar 04, 2012
@Moderator
You are doing a very recommendable work! I truly like it wink wink
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by hisoccer(m): 8:20am On Mar 05, 2012
Brite02:

Good work there @obnelly. U did that lnb holder yourself?

For the one asking of ab7 nwa use this 11156 v 20000, BTW why are some nairalanders finding it difficult to flip a few pages aback?
if not for d fact dat we just cant stop helping our self here, some questions are not ment to b answer cos answers hav been giving to dis particular question a million times above and still yet people choose to learn the hard way. I think questions like dis shuld b avioded next time. Thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by seunoluomo(m): 9:07am On Mar 05, 2012
@ olofofo, longtime oga mi,i was in place i cant explain here,hope to see you soon, @all, i have read alot on this trend and i want to keep myself busy, i want to try c-band on 90cm, please satellite can i try and their frequencies.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by anxi1(m): 9:17am On Mar 05, 2012
Can some one help me on how to enter Skyscrypt keys(In strong SRT4910 or Openbox10) for MUTV on Thaicom 5 78.5 E. These keys are available on the net.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ilish(m): 9:42am On Mar 05, 2012
anxi1:

Can some one help me on how to enter Skyscrypt keys(In strong SRT4910 or Openbox10) for MUTV on Thaicom 5 78.5 E. These keys are available on the net.
It cant work on Strong, only Biss,Nagra,Conax,Viacces,Betacrypt and Irdeto can work.Why suffer yourself with MU tv on Thaicom when their are many ways of killing a bird.Call me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (2353) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.