Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,877 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:28 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4872) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1609143 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4869) (4870) (4871) (4872) (4873) (4874) (4875) ... (4925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 4:07pm On Jun 22
Ibime:

Kendrick fans, always explaining shit grin grin

To follow Kendrick, you must decipher some codes and heiroglyphs. Which one be Drakeo and Remble again cheesy
grin grin

The kind explanations I see everywhere on top every move or word spoken by ke drick. All these to make him look sophisticated.

In the words of Jayz

They dont understand you, doesnt mean that you nice
It just means ..they dont understand the bullshit that you writes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 4:09pm On Jun 22
GRV had plans but they said sanwo le kan si,apc top to bottom grin

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Jamiuokolla: 4:10pm On Jun 22
Ibime:

Kendrick fans, always explaining shit grin grin

To follow Kendrick, you must decipher some codes and heiroglyphs. Which one be Drakeo and Remble again cheesy

Ibime, seems you generally rate Drake over Kendrick shocked shocked

With your reputable status for NL rap threads that year, rustiness is the only explanation here ...probably Aside hatred angry

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 4:12pm On Jun 22
raumdeuter:

A person over 18 still needs to attend school like University. So theor domestic work does not interfere with their academics

There are school age children with approval of their parents who come for exchange programs stay with sponsor parents attend school and help at home as well

All these are well structured and can be leveraged by the state govt

A state like Lagos does not need the minimum requirement coming from being governed by former treasurer in ExxonMobil to a SAN to an accountant with decades of experience, Lagos stat[img][/img][img][/img]e governorship is not where you learn on the job

LP gave Abia Alex Otti with extensive banking and management experience, Gave Edo Olumide with extensive legal and management experience

When it got to Lagos the option was a guy who has not shown any work experience never mind excellent one

What has GRV done in his post NYSC career that qualifies him to rule a Local govt never mind a state that's one of the biggest economies in Africa
Students that travel abroad via exchange programs go under student VISA (F1 or similar VISA classes), they don't disguise taxable employment as them going for a student exchange program.

The au pairs you said are making millions don't have being educated as part of their employment contract. Say I'm in the US, I won't be paying someone as much as 20K as wages, then still have to shell out another 30K for their schooling...the idea is dead on arrival, and it's clear Akpata did not think through it and in trying to spice it up started suggesting human trafficking.

So it's because LP gave Lagos an MIT educated architect that APC decided to give Edo a candidate that got up to 5 F's in a WAEC exam he sat for in his late 30s?

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 4:20pm On Jun 22
GloriousGbola:

GRVs portfolio as an architect should be speaking for him, not his campaign speeches on traffic management, city design etal. The easiest thing to do is make empty promises during campaigns.

An architect wants to talk about urban development - should be showing the housing estates he designed and supervised from start to finish.

No be by designing family house.
Fair enough, although some candidates might choose to go into politics earlier than others... GRV has been contesting since his early 30s or late 20s, so I think for him it's less about excelling as an architect and more about contributing to governance and public policy.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:20pm On Jun 22
Theflint1:
Students that travel abroad via exchange programs go under student VISA (F1 or similar VISA classes), they don't disguise taxable employment as them going for a student exchange program.

The au pairs you said are making millions don't have being educated as part of their employment contract. Say I'm in the US, I won't be paying someone as much as 20K as wages, then still have to shell out another 30K for their schooling...the idea is dead on arrival, and it's clear Akpata did not think through it and in trying to spice it up started suggesting human trafficking.

So it's because LP gave Lagos an MIT educated architect that APC decided to give Edo a candidate that got up to 5 F's in a WAEC exam he sat for in his late 30s?

An au pair that is of University age can still have an arrangement to take classes while working. There is nothing wrong with the idea from Olumide

I am not asking you to vote the APC candidate, you dumping LP top to bottom when it got to Olumide na him dey funny and the excuses wey dey follow the same excuse you didnt consider when choosing GRV

Yu remember say na Edo Central he suppose be now. Did you consider GRV senatorial district and if Lagos East or other senatorial districts have been marginalized before?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 4:27pm On Jun 22
These albums have no bad songs kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 4:35pm On Jun 22
Jamiuokolla:

Ibime, seems you generally rate Drake over Kendrick shocked shocked

With your reputable status for NL rap threads that year, rustiness is the only explanation here ...probably Aside hatred angry

So far there's me and Emaprince from rap section and none of us are rating Kendrick

I stumbled across Glacierz on Twitter after 10 years of not seeing him and he was roasting KDot diss, he said only one person rapping while the other guy is rapping off beat and not rhyming

One thing about rappers, they hate imposters
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 4:36pm On Jun 22
Emaprince:
grin grin

The kind explanations I see everywhere on top every move or word spoken by ke drick. All these to make him look sophisticated.

In the words of Jayz

They dont understand you, doesnt mean that you nice
It just means ..they dont understand the bullshit that you writes

See the nonsense this eediot dey explain. KDot fans and explanations ehn.

https://x.com/FrakThePerson/status/1803872319267573867?t=FFUQpoAgnzKIrKnlJjNwWA&s=19
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 4:47pm On Jun 22
raumdeuter:

An au pair that is of University age can still have an arrangement to take classes while working. There is nothing wrong with the idea from Olumide

I am not asking you to vote the APC candidate, you dumping LP top to bottom when it got to Olumide na him dey funny and the excuses wey dey follow the same excuse you didnt consider when choosing GRV

Yu remember say na Edo Central he suppose be now. Did you consider GRV senatorial district and if Lagos East or other senatorial districts have been marginalized before?
You're not asking me to vote the APC candidate, but you had no problems asking people to vote for a candidate who's highest educational qualification was a WAEC result that he got less than 5 credits in, a candidate that could barely articulate the plans he had for the country, and who's claim to fame was coup plotting and bread queues. You didn't mind that this clearly unqualified candidate was going to manage the biggest economy in Africa, and the person he was contesting against was a PhD holder with years of experience as a lecturer and in elective governance positions...experienced professionals for Lagos and a WAEC certificate holder that was described by his peers in the army as a dunce for Nigeria.

We saw how Buhari ended up destroying the economy...the less said about your candidate in 2023, the better...like Oasis would say, we know what we're doing.

I'm not selling AI on turn by turn and didn't sell GRV on turn by turn.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 4:50pm On Jun 22
izzou:

Duncan was him,he would've been as big as timaya if he left ph for lagos and signed to a big record label or distribution company,his later collabos with wizkid,tiwa and Davido proved it...

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by KingTom(m): 4:54pm On Jun 22
izzou:
Sitting on the Throne - Olamide cool what a track!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:58pm On Jun 22
Theflint1:
You're not asking me to vote the APC candidate, but you had no problems asking people to vote for a candidate who's highest educational qualification was a WAEC result that he got less than 5 credits in, a candidate that could barely articulate the plans he had for the country, and who's claim to fame was coup plotting and bread queues. You didn't mind that this clearly unqualified candidate was going to manage the biggest economy in Africa, and the person he was contesting against was a PhD holder with years of experience as a lecturer and in elective governance positions...experienced professionals for Lagos and a WAEC certificate holder that was described by his peers in the army as a dunce for Nigeria.

We saw how Buhari ended up destroying the economy...the less said about your candidate in 2023, the better...like Oasis would say, we know what we're doing.

I'm not selling AI on turn by turn and didn't sell GRV on turn by turn.

If you are talking about Buhari then you are wrong, Buhari did not have WAEC as his highest, As a person who chose the military pathway, he went to the NDA where he then went for further studies in another military school in the UK Aldershot

He started his career as a 2nd Lietenant and rose through the ranks to Major General. That is the equivalent of an Executive Director if in a Bank. People like GRV have no career achievements to point at, At best say he was an MIT graduate. Even after 15yrs post graduation. What has he used the MIT education for? Those without MIT education went on to be NBA chairmen, top law firm partners, Treasurers at Exxon, Major Generals in the army, Otti from small Uniport became bank MD. But for GRV he stopped at where his parents paid his school fees. Nothing outstanding since the MIT degree

In 2023, I supported a career Accountant who rose to Treasurer at Exxonmobil a huge Multinational

You can never pull the career cards on a former Major General nor ExxonMobil treasurer. Let GRV get his hands on something and rise to Multinational treasurer or Major General before we start comparison

Olumide is LP candidate very qualified, a Lawyer from "not MIT" Uniben became lawyer, former NBA chairman and partner at Templars one of the biggest law firms in the country. When will GRV show something like this in his career

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by KingTom(m): 4:59pm On Jun 22
A40:
Lmao Bruh I don tire for their endless waffling.

Compare their diss tracks band for band. If it comes down to it I don't think anyone on this thread is as skilled and technical as Dot rap wise so I don't even understand the endless salaye I just dey read since

Rap battle on wax is not about multis or other rap jargons that looks good on pages of NL. It's about damage, disrespect, defamation and stir fry cooking. This is not BET or Nairaland freestyle
I don't know about that bruh, niggas on this thread are about that life, dem go smoke Kdot grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 5:10pm On Jun 22
KingTom:

Sitting on the Throne - Olamide cool what a track!

So fck what you heard..
Everybody na King for em lane

kiss
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 5:12pm On Jun 22
Amigoss:

Duncan was him,he would've been as big as timaya if he left ph for lagos and signed to a big record label or distribution company,his later collabos with wizkid,tiwa and Davido proved it...

You are right sha, but i also believe this fame is rooted on consistency most times...

Look at Kizz Daniel. G World-wide was not any big record label when he was there.

After their rift and he left, he modified his name and still is on fire.

Maybe a big label would have helped, but Duncan dipped after this Legacy album.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by KingTom(m): 5:46pm On Jun 22
izzou:

So fck what you heard..
Everybody na King for em lane

kiss
I don't do dirt, I'm a king and I joke with my name wink
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 6:00pm On Jun 22
Ibime:

Drop them here, let's see what you're saying

Essentially, at the end of the original push-up version leaked on 4/13, you could hear Family matters transition few seconds afterwards before it was hurriedly cut. The last time we checked, family matters diss was released 6/3 so how did we hear the intro on 4/13

So no, Drake did not sit down to write rebuttals because his disses were pre-recorded and one of his boys flipped on him with the leak even before family matters was released. KDot got a wind of family matters through the leak and was prepared, even gave Drake a heads up about it. It is the reason he raised the white flag because he was out f materials.

I have tried posting but Seun get him own beef with twitter and others.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 6:22pm On Jun 22
Roland17:

Essentially, at the end of the original push-up version leaked on 4/13, you could hear Family matters transition few seconds afterwards before it was hurriedly cut. The last time we checked, family matters diss was released 6/3 so how did we hear the intro on 4/13

So no, Drake did not sit down to write rebuttals because his disses were pre-recorded and one of his boys flipped on him with the leak even before family matters was released. KDot got a wind of family matters through the leak and was prepared, even gave Drake a heads up about it. It is the reason he raised the white flag because he was out f materials.

I have tried posting but Seun get him own beef with twitter and others.

That don't matter

Rappers will have beats and even few punchlines in the tuck for rebuttals so I don't see what's odd there
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 6:55pm On Jun 22
KingTom:

I don't know about that bruh, niggas on this thread are about that life, dem go smoke Kdot grin grin
I can only vouch for Ibime cos I've heard him on wax. The rest no receipt of their mic skills just salaye

Anyway the person them dey argue for has since accepted defeat so I no see any point of argument ad nauseam
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 7:01pm On Jun 22
DissTroy:

We all have parochial interests. We posture but we are as crude as those we malign to seem like saints.

I, on this thread, railed against voting GRV. I was against voting LP even in my state of origin asides Obi. You can't have just about anyone ride on the wave to power. BlueRay supported my assertion.
The other Pro-Obi folks wanted LP top to bottom in Lagos. "Flush Sanwo Olu out!", they insisted, with virtual pitchforks.

Now it's no longer LP from top to bottom. It's now about equity which is a mask for ethnic interests.

That's why I never made it about party. I do not support the Labour Party - I support Obi. I do not hate the APC - I disliked Buhari.
And I criticise Tinubu yet praise one of his ministers constantly here and on other platforms.

That's why I could criticise Buhari but wanted Osinbajo or Fayemi (based on his long history of being at the forefront of human rights fight and sitting on such panels) as President during the Primaries if Obi didn't emerge.

Political parties in Nigeria are just SPVs without ideologies. No one party is awesome and the other completely evil. Address individual cases differently.

And if you want a top-to-bottom flush, stick to it, even if it doesn't favour your kinsman. Anything outside of that and you owe those you attacked on this thread for two straight years an apology.

grin

......this post deserves to be pinned on FP. 1000 likes and shares ain't enough.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 7:09pm On Jun 22
Raumdeuter's and A40s dream right there

Eddie Murphy living it up with 10 kids from five different women and engaged to a woman almost 20 years younger

Not sure Melanie Bs pikin is here

It helps if you are a great comedian with natural charisma stack paper to the ceiling and rides on 24 inch chrome

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 7:20pm On Jun 22
GloriousGbola:
Ramdeuter's and A40s dream right there

Eddie Murphy living it up with 10 kids from five different women and engaged to a woman almost 20 years younger

It helps if you are a great comedian with natural charisma stack paper to the ceiling and rides on 24 inch chrome

So what's the difference between this and the polygamy wey we dey criticize for Naija?

And all the women knowingly signed up for this yet they dislike polygamy

He still fit dey chop all the former baby mommas steady sef while married to another

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by RealityKings(f): 7:47pm On Jun 22
GloriousGbola:
Raumdeuter's and A40s dream right there

Eddie have the fame and the money
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 10:17pm On Jun 22
sleekdot:
BTW Ojude Oba festival was yesterday and some of the hottest steeze you will find on the internet were at the festival

https://www.nairaland.com/8128573/pictures-2024-ojude-oba-festival

Na me be this

A001 lets see your picture if you represented at the event
Lols, I'm not really the social type. I only attend native festivals to commemorate the ancestors and for research.

But Ojude Oba has lost its core Isese elements due to the Yoruba version of Islam practiced by many organizers and attendees of the event. It doesn't appeal to me. Osun-Osogbo, Olojo festivals are real Isese events.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 11:21pm On Jun 22
Afamefuma
Funmilayo

Great movies from Nollywood. Worth every data burnt to download both movies.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 12:25am On Jun 23
OasisX:
Afamefuma
Funmilayo

Great movies from Nollywood. Worth every data burnt to download both movies.

Afamefuma story-telling was superb. I just didnt like the way they end it, seems rather rushed or the director just ran out of juice.

I havent seen Funmilayo.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 6:38am On Jun 23
larride:

Afamefuma story-telling was superb. I just didnt like the way they end it, seems rather rushed or the director just ran out of juice.

I havent seen Funmilayo.

I never see Funmilayo oh.

I have been hearing it's worth the hype.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 7:55am On Jun 23
izzou:

I never see Funmilayo oh.

I have been hearing it's worth the hype.
Funmilayo is about Fela’s mom I don’t want to believe she and egba women actually sent Alake packing from palace
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 7:57am On Jun 23
iamoyindamola:

Funmilayo is about Fela’s mom I don’t want to believe she and egba women actually sent Alake packing from palace

Make the film sweet.

I am not bothered if it doesn't conform with History grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 8:00am On Jun 23
izzou:

Make the film sweet.

I am not bothered if it doesn't conform with History grin
I watched it because it was about history
Fela fearless attitude is from his mother

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 8:34am On Jun 23
iamoyindamola:

you need to read ake by wole soyinka

it is an autobigraphical account of his childhood

he describes the womans riot and its fallout

(1) (2) (3) ... (4869) (4870) (4871) (4872) (4873) (4874) (4875) ... (4925) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Sportsweb, Taguchi and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.