Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,154 members, 7,887,348 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:13 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4871) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1650356 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4868) (4869) (4870) (4871) (4872) (4873) (4874) ... (4972) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 11:57am On Jun 22
Amigoss:

grin grin
May God enrich our pockets to carry out our responsibilities effectively and efficiently.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 11:57am On Jun 22
nihilistjnr:

I dont think you're aware of Drakeo the ruler - Kendrick was paying homage to Drakeo with that whole flow and beat sef. He even brought out Drakeo's protege - Remble - who's semi retired to perform at the concert this week.

Kendrick fans, always explaining shit grin grin

To follow Kendrick, you must decipher some codes and heiroglyphs. Which one be Drakeo and Remble again cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 12:21pm On Jun 22
Amigoss:

Perhaps Oja ti burst,na those folks fit dey this heartless
Your guess is as good as mine but this is not their land
Government should fish all of these savages, even if the guy commit big crime they don’t have the right to take laws into their hands

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by KingTom(m): 12:43pm On Jun 22
nihilistjnr:

I dont think you're aware of Drakeo the ruler - Kendrick was paying homage to Drakeo with that whole flow and beat sef. He even brought out Drakeo's protege - Remble - who's semi retired to perform at the concert this week.
To add to this, Brad Gluckman AKA B-Rad Gluckman was the mayor's son in the 2003 movie MALIBU'S MOST WANTED, B-rad was a white boy trying to be black grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 1:15pm On Jun 22
OasisX:

cool

We all have parochial interests. We posture but we are as crude as those we malign to seem like saints.

I, on this thread, railed against voting GRV. I was against voting LP even in my state of origin asides Obi. You can't have just about anyone ride on the wave to power. BlueRay supported my assertion.
The other Pro-Obi folks wanted LP top to bottom in Lagos. "Flush Sanwo Olu out!", they insisted, with virtual pitchforks.

Now it's no longer LP from top to bottom. It's now about equity which is a mask for ethnic interests.

That's why I never made it about party. I do not support the Labour Party - I support Obi. I do not hate the APC - I disliked Buhari.
And I criticise Tinubu yet praise one of his ministers constantly here and on other platforms.

That's why I could criticise Buhari but wanted Osinbajo or Fayemi (based on his long history of being at the forefront of human rights fight and sitting on such panels) as President during the Primaries if Obi didn't emerge.

Political parties in Nigeria are just SPVs without ideologies. No one party is awesome and the other completely evil. Address individual cases differently.

And if you want a top-to-bottom flush, stick to it, even if it doesn't favour your kinsman. Anything outside of that and you owe those you attacked on this thread for two straight years an apology.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 1:31pm On Jun 22
Theflint1:
Gbadamosi supports LP, Peter Obi for president and GRV for governor. [

Okay...

No more LP top-to-bottom, my Niger-Delta brother? Olumide, a former NBA Chairman, who, on paper, is most likely to enforce and stick to the rule of law is no longer worthy of benefiting from the top-to-bottom flush?

You are actually going to vote a stooge like Asue over a more independent candidate who'd make decisions without the encumbrance of an overbearing Godfather?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 1:38pm On Jun 22
KingTom:

To add to this, Brad Gluckman AKA B-Rad Gluckman was the mayor's son in the 2003 movie MALIBU'S MOST WANTED, B-rad was a white boy trying to be black grin

You go explain tire grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 1:40pm On Jun 22
KingTom:

I was waiting for you grin
Lmao Bruh I don tire for their endless waffling.

Compare their diss tracks band for band. If it comes down to it I don't think anyone on this thread is as skilled and technical as Dot rap wise so I don't even understand the endless salaye I just dey read since

Rap battle on wax is not about multis or other rap jargons that looks good on pages of NL. It's about damage, disrespect, defamation and stir fry cooking. This is not BET or Nairaland freestyle

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 1:44pm On Jun 22
iamoyindamola:
I saw this video on x yesterday
It happened in Lagos, the way this country they go
Nothing fit save us

https://www.nairaland.com/8132257/lagos-killers-use-okada-run

Why human beings be like this?

WTF is this?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 2:14pm On Jun 22
A40:
Lmao Bruh I don tire for their endless waffling.

Compare their diss tracks band for band. If it comes down to it I don't think anyone on this thread is as skilled and technical as Dot rap wise so I don't even understand the endless salaye I just dey read since

Rap battle on wax is not about multis or other rap jargons that looks good on pages of NL. It's about damage, disrespect, defamation and stir fry cooking. This is not BET or Nairaland freestyle

KDot is wack bro. I searched for KDot best verse ever and it was referring me to one track where he was mentioning ten, ten, ten upandan. Sounds like something Foxy Brown did on Firm album or something Papoose does everyday on random mix tapes. I challenge you to post KDots best lyrical masterpiece make I view am, cos literally nothing from that guy has impressed me. You saw how J Cole killed Benny the Butcher on that Johnny P Caddy's track. Show me something like that from KDot. All I'm seeing is hypejob and an imposter claiming to be a HipHop technician but doesn't have it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klZNvJArVSE?si=clCEaWmEhzuEBKWm

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by KingTom(m): 2:15pm On Jun 22
Ibime:

You go explain tire grin grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 2:35pm On Jun 22
Ibime:

KDot is wack bro. I searched for KDot best verse ever and it was referring me to one track where he was mentioning ten, ten, ten upandan. Sounds like something Foxy Brown did on Firm album or something Papoose does everyday on random mix tapes. I challenge you to post KDots best lyrical masterpiece make I view am, cos literally nothing from that guy has impressed me. You saw how J Cole killed Benny the Butcher on that Johnny P Caddy's track. Show me something like that from KDot. All I'm seeing is hypejob and an imposter claiming to be a HipHop technician but doesn't have it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klZNvJArVSE?si=clCEaWmEhzuEBKWm
Lol. Abeg no take laugh kill me

The J.Cole you dey hype (who I do or should I say did respect) released diss track towards K. Dot and retracted his statement inside 48 hours flat.

If you didn't like Kendrick since 2011 that he's been out what will I post that will make you like him now?

I don't see the point. Just know that the nigga you're referring to in that video was so terrified he literally yanked his diss to Kendrick off the internet. A move we've never seen before in history of rap. To show you he's well aware of Kendrick's potency and didn't want no smoke

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 2:37pm On Jun 22
izzou:

Why human beings be like this?

WTF is this?
Broad day light oo
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 2:47pm On Jun 22
A40:
Lol. Abeg no take laugh kill me

The J.Cole you dey hype (who I do or should I say did respect) released diss track towards K. Dot and retracted his statement inside 48 hours flat.

If you didn't like Kendrick since 2011 that he's been out what will I post that will make you like him now?

I don't see the point. Just know that the nigga you're referring to in that video was so terrified he literally yanked his diss to Kendrick off the internet. A move we've never seen before in history of rap. To show you he's well aware of Kendrick's potency and didn't want no smoke

Nope his warning shot was better than anything Kendrick dropped by far. He merely pulled out cos he saw there was a gang up of many rappers as well as fans on Drake and he didn't want to get caught in the middle, on the wrong side of the momentum. All it is is politics rather than skill and he didn't want to be in PDP when everybody has port to APC. Like he said, killing Kendrick will be like swatting a fly, and lyrically it would be for J Cole.

I simply asked you to show me some hard Kendrick verses I should bow to, out of genuine curiosity, cos I'm yet to find none, not all this shalaye
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 2:48pm On Jun 22
Ibime:

I haven't listened to a full Drake project since 2009 in his mixtape era. The last time I heard a project in full was on a cross-country drive with my friend who was playing one of his album in the car and it was full of mumble raps.

BUT. . . . Drakes core style is well known to anyone with an ear for rap. It is competent and modelled on Phonte of Big brother in cadence. It ticks all the criteria of a competent rapper. The style he used on Take Heart 6 is his core style.

Drake uses ghostwriters for hooks, melodies and mumble raps which are vastly inferior to his core rhyming style. That is just to appeal to the wack young generation of mumble fans. That's like saying Nas is getting ghostwriting help from Lil Cease. It doesn't work, when Nas is infinitely better than Lil Cease and Nas core style is a predictable product. You need to separate Drake the Commercial artist who floods the market with 80% jingles, and look for his core rhyming style in the other 20% of his work.

How can this wack nigga Quentin Miller that can't rhyme be the one behind Drakes pen. Drake only used him for hooks, melodies and slangs. Anyone with a HipHop ear would know that instantly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjTppGoU7y4?si=zSp9b_bSjML2hhXy

Baba, I want you to do something.

Listen to push ups, the version that leaked on 4/13 before 4/19 and pay attention to the end of that leaked version and tell me what you hear. Na for here we go settle this thing.

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 2:48pm On Jun 22
Roland17:

Baba, I want you to do something.

Listen to push ups, the version that leaked on 4/13 before 4/19 and pay attention to the end of that leaked version and tell me what you hear. Na for here we go settle this thing.

Drop them here, let's see what you're saying
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 2:48pm On Jun 22
DissTroy:

Okay...

No more LP top-to-bottom, my Niger-Delta brother? Olumide, a former NBA Chairman, who, on paper, is most likely to enforce and stick to the rule of law is no longer worthy of benefiting from the top-to-bottom flush?

You are actually going to vote a stooge like Asue over a more independent candidate who'd make decisions without the encumbrance of an overbearing Godfather?
I don't do top to bottom for governorship and presidential elections since the candidates are better known.

Asue Ighodalo won't be a stooge, Obaseki just doesn't have the grassroot on lock to run godfatherism in Edo, even Oshiomhole failed at it, hence "Edo no be Lagos".

Given the options available, Olumide Akpata is a solid candidate, and pretty much as accomplished as Asue Ighodalo, but I think a candidate that can be boisterous enough to suggest human trafficking (https://twitter.com/ajdc4/status/1804236623564968248?t=-sx1M3Wd5ODnxZh2KUI_8w&s=19) as a form of revenue generation has some question mark on his thought process. AI is a lot more put together, and that's one of many reasons I support him.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 2:51pm On Jun 22
liveLongNprospa:
Theflint1 how was AI's performance as chair of Nig Breweries?
I'm not sure when he was chairman of Nigeria Breweries, but the brand seems to be thriving in an economy where competing brands are failing, so I don't think his performance would have been exactly shabby.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:55pm On Jun 22
Theflint1:
I don't do top to bottom for governorship and presidential elections since the candidates are better known.

Asue Ighodalo won't be a stooge, Obaseki just doesn't have the grassroot on lock to run godfatherism in Edo, even Oshiomhole failed at it, hence "Edo no be Lagos".

Given the options available, Olumide Akpata is a solid candidate, and pretty much as accomplished as Asue Ighodalo, but I think a candidate that can be boisterous enough to suggest human trafficking (https://twitter.com/ajdc4/status/1804236623564968248?t=-sx1M3Wd5ODnxZh2KUI_8w&s=19) as a form of revenue generation calls for questioning. AI is a lot more put together, and that's one of many reasons I support him.

You haven't show why GRV was better than Sanwo-Olu beyond the LP tag. MIT grad minimal work experience vs a Man with a lot of private and public sector experience

How is this human trafficking when au pairs are making millions all over the world?

What makes you think this is human trafficking?

You come abroad legally to do childcare and you get paid legally
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 3:07pm On Jun 22
Ibime:

Nope his warning shot was better than anything Kendrick dropped by far. He merely pulled out cos he saw there was a gang up of many rappers as well as fans on Drake and he didn't want to get caught in the middle, on the wrong side of the momentum. All it is is politics rather than skill and he didn't want to be in PDP when everybody has port to APC. Like he said, killing Kendrick will be like swatting a fly, and lyrically it would be for J Cole.

I simply asked you to show me some hard Kendrick verses I should bow to, out of genuine curiosity, cos I'm yet to find none, not all this shalaye
Please don't get me started on that wack ass track. I don't even know if Cole withdrew that track cos he was scared or just embarrassed at how weak the effort was

Gang up una? What credible MC besides Kendrick was on the opposing side? Shey na Future wan battle wey Drake go dey fear?

So you mean he didn't know there was gang up when he entered booth to record that rubbish? Either way there's no defense for such cowardice. Drake at least gets credits for a valiant albeit losing effort?

You might as well ask me to preach the gospel to Ayatollah Khomeini. Why should I post lyrics of someone you're not a fan of for over 13 years he's been rapping. How does that serve me? It's not compulsory to me that you rate Kendrick nau

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 3:19pm On Jun 22
raumdeuter:

You haven't show why GRV was better than Sanwo-Olu beyond the LP tag. MIT grad minimal work experience vs a Man with a lot of private and public sector experience

How is this human trafficking when au pairs are making millions all over the world?

What makes you think this is human trafficking?

You come abroad legally to do childcare and you get paid legally
The au pairs that are making millions all over the world, are they underage, of school-going age? Cause I don't understand, maybe he's saying after paying an au pair enough to get taxed, you'd then pay more money to see them through college cheesy

It's obvious the guarantee on schooling he was suggesting was a guarantee for persons of secondary school going age, and that'd make them most likely under 18.

What is the value of all the private and public sector experience when your performance as governor is guaranteed to be mediocre because you're under a larger than life godfather? GRV is well above the minimum qualifications for the job, and through out the campaign, reeled out his plans for traffic management, primary healthcare, education, city design and water supply, plus he promised to make clear the finances of the state...there wasn't much of a campaign from Sanwoolu so the vote for GRV was an easy choice.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 3:33pm On Jun 22
Anyone is or know any chemist 🧪 or pharmacist that is into production here, please shoot me a DM for a mouth watering deal
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 3:33pm On Jun 22
Amoto94:

May God enrich our pockets to carry out our responsibilities effectively and efficiently.

Amin Imam Amoto,May God enrich our politicians with wisdom,knowledge and compassion to carry out their responsibilities effectively and efficiently with his fear..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:34pm On Jun 22
Theflint1:
The au pairs that are making millions all over the world, are they underage, of school-going age? Cause I don't understand, maybe he's saying after paying an au pair enough to get taxed, you'd then pay more money to see them through college cheesy

It's obvious the guarantee on schooling he was suggesting was a guarantee for persons of secondary school going age, and that'd make them most likely under 18.

What is the value of all the private and public sector experience when your performance as governor is guaranteed to be mediocre because you're under a larger than life godfather? GRV is well above the minimum qualifications for the job, and through out the campaign, reeled out his plans for traffic management, primary healthcare, education, city design and water supply, plus he promised to make clear the finances of the state...there wasn't much of a campaign from Sanwoolu so the vote for GRV was an easy choice.
A person over 18 still needs to attend school like University. So theor domestic work does not interfere with their academics

There are school age children with approval of their parents who come for exchange programs stay with sponsor parents attend school and help at home as well

All these are well structured and can be leveraged by the state govt

A state like Lagos does not need the minimum requirement coming from being governed by former treasurer in ExxonMobil to a SAN to an accountant with decades of experience, Lagos state governorship is not where you learn on the job

LP gave Abia Alex Otti with extensive banking and management experience, Gave Edo Olumide with extensive legal and management experience

When it got to Lagos the option was a guy who has not shown any work experience never mind excellent one

What has GRV done in his post NYSC career that qualifies him to rule a Local govt never mind a state that's one of the biggest economies in Africa

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:35pm On Jun 22
seankafor:
Anyone is or know any chemist 🧪 or pharmacist that is into production here, please shoot me a DM for a mouth watering deal

Shey na Colorado and Arizona you wan dey mix

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 3:36pm On Jun 22
Theflint1:

GRVs portfolio as an architect should be speaking for him, not his campaign speeches on traffic management, city design etal. The easiest thing to do is make empty promises during campaigns.

An architect wants to talk about urban development - should be showing the housing estates he designed and supervised from start to finish.

No be by designing family house.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 3:36pm On Jun 22
raumdeuter:

grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 3:45pm On Jun 22
raumdeuter:

grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 3:51pm On Jun 22
seankafor:

Looking for Mr white?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Jamiuokolla: 4:02pm On Jun 22
seankafor:

What of distribution?

*Thisthingofours* tongue wink

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:02pm On Jun 22
GloriousGbola:

GRVs portfolio as an architect should be speaking for him, not his campaign speeches on traffic management, city design etal. The easiest thing to do is make empty promises during campaigns.

An architect wants to talk about urban development - should be showing the housing estates he designed and supervised from start to finish.

No be by designing family house.

One thing you can never knock Tinubu or APC Lagos for is the career and professional competence of those put forward for governorship

There are many qualified people on the ranks of Lagos APC that you wont get a well accomplished professional

Listing professional achievements, a GRV will not be top 1000 to be considered for APC Lagos governor tickets.

You will never get an Alao Akala or Demola Adeleke as Lagos APC governor candidate

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4868) (4869) (4870) (4871) (4872) (4873) (4874) ... (4972) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: GloriousGbola, patrickmuf(m), larride(m), a4turitoroman and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.