Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,823 members, 7,889,733 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:15 PM

I Want To Build Muscle And Gain Weight, What Is The Fastest Way - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Want To Build Muscle And Gain Weight, What Is The Fastest Way (40798 Views)

Gaining Muscle And Loosing Fat / How To Gain Weight And How To Get Big In The Gym / 6 Healthy Ways To Gain Weight Really Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Build Muscle And Gain Weight, What Is The Fastest Way by ITbomb(m): 3:09pm On Aug 03, 2022
Gain weight first, then build muscle
Re: I Want To Build Muscle And Gain Weight, What Is The Fastest Way by Smartslim17: 3:09pm On Aug 03, 2022
Chimoobii:
Workout and use mass Gainers and whey protein, contact me for mass Gainers and whey protein.

Which mass gainers do you have?
Re: I Want To Build Muscle And Gain Weight, What Is The Fastest Way by EronzRichie(m): 3:10pm On Aug 03, 2022
Hi bro, I believe the fastest way you can achieve all this is to see a fitness expert, Walk into any gym and ask to see the instructor. He/she would prepare your meal and workout plan that would be very Fast and effective. But if you want to DIY, den take a lot of protein, Oats, banana, fruits, chicken, Milk dont take carbonated drinks and hit the Gym 4-5 time a week. You should start to see SOME results. Cheers! THE GOAL IS TO SEE WHAT YOUR BODY IS CAPABLE OF. I wish you the best.

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Build Muscle And Gain Weight, What Is The Fastest Way by latolz: 3:11pm On Aug 03, 2022
Do 5 days every 7 days.. Don't quit don't give up see the noticeable results in just 90days. Worked for me

1 Like

Re: I Want To Build Muscle And Gain Weight, What Is The Fastest Way by qtguru(m): 3:11pm On Aug 03, 2022
Edipet:
Please recommend.

Weight lifting and protein intake, home workout won't be as intensive as heavy lifting, but you can start with 100 pushups daily. 20 reps x 5 set , make it slow pushups, sleep early and reduce Carbs.

I got bigger, I used to be extremely skinny

9 Likes

Re: I Want To Build Muscle And Gain Weight, What Is The Fastest Way by reeleriksen(m): 3:12pm On Aug 03, 2022
G
nextstep:
Bricklayer, or better yet, assistant carrying blocks and sand. Build muscle while getting paid grin

Na wetin ASUU strike don land me into be that grin grin grin grin grin

My mama say i don dey black
But guy man must hustle legitly else hunger go finish am

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Build Muscle And Gain Weight, What Is The Fastest Way by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 03, 2022
I don't like how we make fun of everything is this part of the world.

Dude asked a question and only one person could give a reasonable answer!

You don't see such type of acts ln Reddit, tbh!

11 Likes

Re: I Want To Build Muscle And Gain Weight, What Is The Fastest Way by penearth(m): 3:15pm On Aug 03, 2022
One rapped fufu left hand, one rapped fufu right hand. Use am do dumbbells every morning nd night

1 Like

Re: I Want To Build Muscle And Gain Weight, What Is The Fastest Way by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 03, 2022
Edipet:
I have a small dumbbell at home plus a push-up. Is that okay for me. Because I usually feel intimidated at the gym house

Go and fight lagos agbero

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Build Muscle And Gain Weight, What Is The Fastest Way by ashawopikin(m): 3:19pm On Aug 03, 2022
Edipet:
Please recommend.
steroids if you're not an athlete
Re: I Want To Build Muscle And Gain Weight, What Is The Fastest Way by Zane2point4(m): 3:19pm On Aug 03, 2022
uuzba:

Eat chicken - Expensive
drink quality milk - Expensive
daily. - Expensive
Then hit the gym - Expensive
---
Expensive, Expensive, Expensive....
-
Advice, Go and learn work, be useful to someone else and make money from it instead of dashing another people all the small money that you don't even have.
And gain your muscles in the process.
Hahahaaahaha u are very right
Those mencing guys are the fittest guys i know

1 Like

Re: I Want To Build Muscle And Gain Weight, What Is The Fastest Way by gassbee: 3:21pm On Aug 03, 2022
Gangster1ms:
Eat chicken and drink quality milk daily.
Then hit the gym.
Avoid steroids
just milk or can one add beverages to d milk
Re: I Want To Build Muscle And Gain Weight, What Is The Fastest Way by Chimoobii: 3:21pm On Aug 03, 2022
Edipet:
Please recommend.
use mass Gainers, check my signature.
Re: I Want To Build Muscle And Gain Weight, What Is The Fastest Way by ashawopikin(m): 3:21pm On Aug 03, 2022
Oyyeeso:
Àgbado and Cassava

Re: I Want To Build Muscle And Gain Weight, What Is The Fastest Way by kenzysmith: 3:22pm On Aug 03, 2022
Chimoobii:
he much
Re: I Want To Build Muscle And Gain Weight, What Is The Fastest Way by Zane2point4(m): 3:22pm On Aug 03, 2022
Heathrow44:

Go and fight lagos agbero

Hahahhahahahaahah this nairaland wont kill me o

Re: I Want To Build Muscle And Gain Weight, What Is The Fastest Way by AriseNews: 3:25pm On Aug 03, 2022
Following!
Meanwhile, See seven Famous world pastors who were convicted and sent to jail, and some even sentenced to death for various crimes. Watch below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfLRxzM-ewE
Re: I Want To Build Muscle And Gain Weight, What Is The Fastest Way by lanre88(m): 3:26pm On Aug 03, 2022
Six pack body fitness pack for sale.

Rarely used, good as new.

Urgent sales... Reach out to me on 0..8.03..812...4517

Re: I Want To Build Muscle And Gain Weight, What Is The Fastest Way by ashawopikin(m): 3:28pm On Aug 03, 2022
Wingscloud:

You don't see such type of acts ln Reddit, tbh!
of course you can't compare reddit to nairaland, there are levels to this, nairaland na cruise
Re: I Want To Build Muscle And Gain Weight, What Is The Fastest Way by joe1309: 3:28pm On Aug 03, 2022
Edipet:
Please recommend.
just carry Nigeria on ur head every morning
Re: I Want To Build Muscle And Gain Weight, What Is The Fastest Way by deavicky(m): 3:28pm On Aug 03, 2022
Edipet:
Please recommend.
have u tried fufu?.
Re: I Want To Build Muscle And Gain Weight, What Is The Fastest Way by GistFullGround: 3:35pm On Aug 03, 2022

Re: I Want To Build Muscle And Gain Weight, What Is The Fastest Way by Geovanni412(m): 3:35pm On Aug 03, 2022
Edipet:
Please recommend.

Nothing good comes easy. It will take at least 90 days of consistency for you to put on muscle and get a six pack depending on your current weight and the diet you follow.
Depending on your resources (time and money), you can choose bodyweight exercises or weightlifting. I can't speak of weightlifting because I never tried it. For bodyweight exercises, search for convict conditioning on libgen.rs. It will help you build a solid strength foundation before you can build the muscles you want.
If you already have a solid strength foundation i.e.you can do at least 2 sets of 20 pushups. Then what you should do is do the basics. Pushups, squats, Pull-up. Do them with high volume (at least 20 reps per sets till exhaustion).
For diet - you need at least 1000 calories surplus more than your daily calorie intake. Op, just take garri and soup 2x a day. That will cover most of your calorie intake. Then you can supplement with any other healthy food like oats, eggs , rice etc. Stay off sugary foods and sugar in general. Eat a healthy amount of vegetables like carrot, cabbage etc.

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Build Muscle And Gain Weight, What Is The Fastest Way by IbadeHQ: 3:39pm On Aug 03, 2022
Mayeldah:
After voting Buhari twice and their change don make you lean, you are here looking for how to gain weight?

Vote PO and see how your live will improve from 2023.

How many life improve in Anambra?
Re: I Want To Build Muscle And Gain Weight, What Is The Fastest Way by Unrated900(m): 3:39pm On Aug 03, 2022
Kizzygentle:
Same here but I do a lot of press ups every morning and make sure I eat well.. Its been helpful and I am seeing results.. Then I do a little squat to balance up my laps and legs.. When I wanna go out, i take long walks as well.. I feel great and heavy.. People have been complimenting my arms lately.. But u see food, very important..

U nor tell am the type of food
Make he no go Dey eat eba daily
Re: I Want To Build Muscle And Gain Weight, What Is The Fastest Way by NigerianAngelo(m): 3:39pm On Aug 03, 2022
Edipet:
Please recommend.

1. Add fish to your diet. Eat it at least thrice a week for..... maybe forever.

It will affect your Gene and fundamental makeup. The things you do henceforth may have better responses on you.

2. Also be more frequent with yoghurt, but you could stop this after a while.

www.nigeriaeconomist.com | Nigeria Economist

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Build Muscle And Gain Weight, What Is The Fastest Way by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 03, 2022
Get yourself WHEY PROTEIN SUPPLEMENT and add to your diet, and eat chicken whenever you're opportuned . It helps you to gain muscle.

Add whey protein to your dieting and don't cut calories by reducing your normal food intake.

Then, work out. Preferably, heavy lifting, but let's assume you're working out at home and has only a set of dumbells, then incorporate press-ups. 15-20 reps, 5 sets, and be consistent with it.
Then use the dumbells differently.

Don't just curl fir your arms, or your arms would be bigger as your legs stays thin. Raise the two dumbells and hold the two as you do squats.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Build Muscle And Gain Weight, What Is The Fastest Way by iscom(m): 3:41pm On Aug 03, 2022
Me too
Re: I Want To Build Muscle And Gain Weight, What Is The Fastest Way by folake4u(f): 3:42pm On Aug 03, 2022
Oyyeeso:
Àgbado and Cassava

Hahahahaha. Nigerians play too much. grin grin
Re: I Want To Build Muscle And Gain Weight, What Is The Fastest Way by emerged01(m): 3:42pm On Aug 03, 2022
Edipet:
I have a small dumbbell at home plus a push-up. Is that okay for me. Because I usually feel intimidated at the gym house
That was exactly the way I used to feel when i started gym. cheesy cheesy Bro,you dont have to....,just study the time those big guys use to show up and avoid that time. Create your own time. When you are fit, you can join them. Na my secret that year be dat.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is There Any Venereal Disease That Can Paralyze A Penis Just After Intercourse? / How Do You Feel After Smoking Weed / I Have Been Noticing Strange Marks On My Body Recently Anytime I Wake Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.