Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,830 members, 7,915,355 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 09:46 PM

Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso (60901 Views)

Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti / Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard / Jibrin: Kwankwaso Can’t Be Peter Obi's Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by IbadeHQ: 11:21pm On Aug 27, 2022
floss:

What I don't understand is this

We will insult you and your tribe, you will leave us and start fighting igbos....as if they did you any wrong....
If you really want to banter words face us

I only used them as reference, I don't don't waste time with minorities. Come out fully and let's know where you belong.

A proud Yoruba son i am.
Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by harmony75: 11:35pm On Aug 27, 2022
Baba kwakwanso is regretting it now why was he not OBIdient � � OBIdient movement is giving everyone of them nightmares!
Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by Channel54: 4:05am On Aug 28, 2022
daygee12:

Anything u wish Tinubu will befall u and ur Father
Befall your decayed father and Mother you mean?
Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by Channel54: 4:09am On Aug 28, 2022
gentiles:

U are mentally slow. You will compare a First class from Chicago state university with a Pass degree from UNN?

He had first class and after then no other certification or courses attended?

He remained stuck?

This first class is only purported.
Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by Passionate1(m): 4:10am On Aug 28, 2022
What a shame!
It's either peter obi or we go scatter d country.
Northerners don't have what it takes to rule Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by eguarojeona: 6:12am On Aug 28, 2022
Maxymilliano:

https://independent.ng/2023-why-my-planned-alliance-with-peter-obi-failed-kwankwaso/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook

No southerner should vote this hater of Christian and southerners. You cant use our wealth and be abusing us.

1 Like

Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by Shattuck(m): 6:18am On Aug 28, 2022
Throwback:

Obi must also play his part to deprive Atiku of any Southern vote that will not go to Tinubu.

So straight walk to Aso Rock for Tinubu.
you keep talking about dividing southern votes for atiku but the big question is tinubu doesn't even have a voters base so nobody will lose sleep on how to divide tinubu's vote. Obviously the north is behind atiku.
Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by shineeye1: 6:43am On Aug 28, 2022
For your health, don't take this country too seriously. Democracy is a game of numbers. Majority and NOT maturity rules the space. Unfortunately, the greater majority of Nigerians are mentally deficient either by choice or by condition. It is a fact that Mmorons occupy the space. It is this vast majority of MoronnS whose sole concern 24/7 is ONLY about TRIBE AND RELIGION that poliTRICKians like kwankwan-whatever feast upon. This sordid scenerio will persist perhaps for another 100 years unless God intervenes

1 Like

Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by Mummiesboy: 8:15am On Aug 28, 2022
kay1one:
Very abnormal thought process.

The North just finished ruling and you say the "mood" of the North is that it should remain there.

How does that even make sense?
Is just s stupid talk from a stupid man don't take him serious.

1 Like

Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by Sakasitay(m): 8:48am On Aug 28, 2022
“Most northerners want power to remain in the north “

This mindset needs to be changed. It’s so 20th Century and backward.
Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by daygee12: 9:11am On Aug 28, 2022
Channel54:
Befall your decayed father and Mother you mean?

I didn't wish him to die, but I repeat any bad thing u wish Tinubu will befall all ur generations
Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by Fcwilly: 10:04am On Aug 28, 2022
Thanks be to God that the alliance didn't work, if not you would work against Obi after election, it has come to light that you are a serial betrayer. If I lie please go ask Senator shekarua of Kano state.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by Deimex: 10:10am On Aug 28, 2022
floss:
You see why they convinced Tinubu whose health is deteriorating to contest with the intention that he won't last more than 1 year before the chief commander of Boko Haram will assume the office of the president...I pity people supporting Tinubu

These are my thoughts. Let's remember what happened to Yar' dua
Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by naijamerican: 2:04pm On Aug 28, 2022
If Peter Obis election results in Nigeria dividing, perhaps that would be a good thing. So tired of people finding any excuse to be tribalistic in this so called Nigeria
Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by Stallione(m): 2:27pm On Aug 28, 2022
Oga stop the flimsy excuses, u have no reason other than pride. Its time for an igbo man to be No1 citizen of this country, they cnt be 2nd class citizen anymore, life is turn by turn jare...
Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by shineeye1: 4:57pm On Aug 28, 2022
The generation of Nigeria where TRIBE and RELIGION are non-issue in national discourse is yet to be born. The birth of that generation is the dawn of nationhood. For now, any claim to nationhood is rooted in FALSEHOOD. Can this false nation Nigeria endue till the birth of that nationalistic generation? Only God has the answer to that billion dollar question.
Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by Sammyimpostor: 5:13pm On Aug 28, 2022
floss:
You see why they convinced Tinubu whose health is deteriorating to contest with the intention that he won't last more than 1 year before the chief commander of Boko Haram will assume office of the president...I pity people supporting Tinubu

The same thing you guys said about Buhari, but today he has few months to complete his term.

Please you guys should stop this health issue, nobody knows who is going to die tomorrow. The Tinubu you are seeing as sick person might outlast Shettima.
I pity people like you that are Playing God when you don't know what happens to you the next second.
Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by floss(m): 12:54pm On Aug 29, 2022
Sammyimpostor:

The same thing you guys said about Buhari, but today he has few months to complete his term.

Please you guys should stop this health issue, nobody knows who is going to die tomorrow. The Tinubu you are seeing as sick person might outlast Shettima.
I pity people like you that are Playing God when you don't know what happens to you the next second.
Comprehension is far from you...try and read again, but this time slowly
Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by Sammyimpostor: 10:37pm On Aug 31, 2022
floss:

Comprehension is far from you...try and read again, but this time slowly

It's like you don't even understand what you typed first, go back read slowly and use your brain while reading and thank me later.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Accident: Natasha Akpoti In Abuja Hospital (Photos) / Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge / Igboho's Wife, Ropo Released By Benin Republic Court, As He Remains In Custody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.