Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,195 members, 7,887,462 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:14 AM

Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso (60775 Views)

Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti / Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard / Jibrin: Kwankwaso Can’t Be Peter Obi's Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by 7arrows: 7:30pm On Aug 27, 2022
KingKO22:

At least our own tiny god is giving it all takes to bring power back to South while your own leaders from AfghanEastan betrayed PDP candidate from the South and they attempted to support another Northerner in APC too If not for EMILOKAN of Africa the race would have been btw two Northers

Be rest assured that EMILOKAN will bring trophy of Asorock back to South.

We are counting on WIKE, Makinde, Orton and Ikpeazu movement.
Zombidients and Obidients should continue with their play play politics while the heavyweight Jagaban wrestle the Northerners

Ohhh I see. It's about trophy to the south regardless of a worse NIGERIA. I pity you tribalistic BIGOTS that supports emilokan. Since that's what u have for Nigerians we shall see.
Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by emanobis(m): 7:31pm On Aug 27, 2022
Fat lie...it is never the MOOD of the North.
It is an age-long seed the Northern Political Elites planted in the sub-conscious and psychology of an average northern youth.
Was it not the Northern Political Elites that came up the BORN-TO-RULE mentality and Ideology?
Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by daygee12: 7:31pm On Aug 27, 2022
Channel54:

Your region that sabi politics what has changed? are we not in this messed up economy together?

Anything u wish Tinubu will befall u and ur Father
Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by 7arrows: 7:32pm On Aug 27, 2022
Throwback:

Obi must also play his part to deprive Atiku of any Southern vote that will not go to Tinubu.

So straight walk to Aso Rock for Tinubu.

What gives u assurance that southerners will vote for Tinubu? Dont be too sure o. People are tired of both APC and PDP especially since the candidates both have tainted records.
Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by Frankhendez: 7:45pm On Aug 27, 2022
He's now regretting
Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by 1KOBONAIRA(m): 7:47pm On Aug 27, 2022
HEBEI:
If Peter Obi had chosen you as his running mate, he would have lost my vote.

No northerner deserves to be president of this country. You have always made bad leaders.

Guy share the igbo keyboard app you used in writing your signature
Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by JJBROS(m): 7:54pm On Aug 27, 2022
Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by onuman: 7:59pm On Aug 27, 2022
gentiles:

U are mentally slow. You will compare a First class from Chicago state university with a Pass degree from UNN?

Those days of Bola Tinubu and Chicago University,
there were little or no means for American universities to verify O Level Certificates from far away countries, including Nigeria.
Now that there is no evidence that Tinubu obtained O Level Certificates before registering in Chicago University, this Chicago University is supposed to void and nullify Tinubu's Chicago Certificate.

If Tinubu had known the amount of litigations waiting against his candidacy over his education qualifications...
Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by boldtruthalways: 8:02pm On Aug 27, 2022
What a shameful and disgusting comment!
Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by weststoner(m): 8:08pm On Aug 27, 2022
Weytin me I sha know is 2023 election has only one winner simple let everyone do their assignments and permutation we’ll finish
Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by DWickedLandLord: 8:13pm On Aug 27, 2022
All kwankwaso's threads bomb. But this one is 8 pages and counting...
Kwankwaso cannot trend. But suddenly...
I wonder why

N they say Atiku is the only one that can carry everybody along. I beg to differ

lol
Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by Obamaofusa: 8:15pm On Aug 27, 2022
Mumu talk.
DOA.
Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by Mrpojj(m): 8:16pm On Aug 27, 2022
Maxymilliano:

https://independent.ng/2023-why-my-planned-alliance-with-peter-obi-failed-kwankwaso/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook

The mood of the north
You see these people don't rate us
I few sorry for southerners supporting atiku
Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by onuman: 8:16pm On Aug 27, 2022
Channel54:

and no other certification or courses after the purported first class. He remained barren at first class.
Certificate obtained with forged or not verified or not verifiable O Level Certificates remains null, void and of no effect.
Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by harbarzzy(m): 8:16pm On Aug 27, 2022
floss:
You see why they convinced Tinubu whose health is deteriorating to contest with the intention that he won't last more than 1 year before the chief commander of Boko Haram will assume office of the president...I pity people supporting Tinubu
what if you die before Tinubu?
Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by Eriokanmi: 8:53pm On Aug 27, 2022
NoFucksToGive:
This man too dey cap.

Bros no one asked you to shalaye ... Try dey close mouth sometimes
O su mi ooo. Yenyenyen! Kwakwanso is jittery don't mind him. He'd be disappointed
Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by JudgeWilson(m): 8:53pm On Aug 27, 2022
floss:
You see why they convinced Tinubu whose health is deteriorating to contest with the intention that he won't last more than 1 year before the chief commander of Boko Haram will assume office of the president...I pity people supporting Tinubu
Like Late President Umar Yaradua abi?
Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by Buckeyemedia1: 9:06pm On Aug 27, 2022
Eriokanmi:
O su mi ooo. Yenyenyen! Kwakwanso is jittery don't mind him. He'd be disappointed
Of course he is jittery, why waste his time chasing shadows with Peter Obi? The Alhaji has told you that Northerners will not vote for Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by floss(m): 9:12pm On Aug 27, 2022
harbarzzy:
I never wished him dead, I only spoke about the evil intention in the mind of the elites supporting his presidency.... especially northern cabals
Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by adekolaelect(m): 9:15pm On Aug 27, 2022
floss:
Pity yourself for predicting death for another man like you. Only God can give and take lives.

Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by floss(m): 9:16pm On Aug 27, 2022
adekolaelect:
Pity yourself for predicting death for another man like you. Only God can give and take lives.

Go school you no gree....
Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by kenchop: 9:16pm On Aug 27, 2022
OBI HAS GONE PAST THIS COMMENT ABEG . OBI OBVIOUSLY HAS MOVED ON. SO THE NNPP MAN SHOULD MOVE ON.
Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by floss(m): 9:18pm On Aug 27, 2022
harbarzzy:

I never wished him death.... Won't he die before?....

Everyone's gonna die some day....try to read without attaching emotions
Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by TruthinAction: 9:30pm On Aug 27, 2022
The answer is pride. Don't talk too much.
Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by Eriokanmi: 9:34pm On Aug 27, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Of course he is jittery, why waste his time chasing shadows with Peter Obi? The Alhaji has told you that Northerners will not vote for Peter Obi.
That's his opinion...the way a typical, old politicians who's fast becoming irrelevant thinks. When he said northerners prefer that power remains in the north in his own irrelevant opinion and as if north is the only region making up Nigeria, he actually meant all southerners aspiring to be president, Tinubu inclusive, won't be voted by the north. But he'd be shamed. Hope you're happy now. Obi will win next year's election, even without kano
Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by Babinski: 9:35pm On Aug 27, 2022
snapshot:
The mood runs against logic,Bihari is about to complete 8years and the north still wants to retain power,my dear Nigeria is for all and not for North only

The North is not interested in any explanations to rationalize their mood to the South. They are simply concerned with what they want. If they can do it, they won't mind being the perpetual President of the country. It is the South that need to get their acts together. All the story of competence and lack of tribalism means nothing to the North in pursuing their own agenda. The South can continue to provide a divided front as long as they like. The organized group will always dominate the unorganized group. It is a simple law of nature.

1 Like

Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by detectivejones: 9:41pm On Aug 27, 2022
I don't know why people are surprised by this. Poor Tinubu how he played into the hands of these mallams.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by rippa(m): 9:42pm On Aug 27, 2022
Throwback:

Obi must also play his part to deprive Atiku of any Southern vote that will not go to Tinubu.

So straight walk to Aso Rock for Tinubu.
Baba if what kwakwaso is saying is correct, he will step down for Atiku and the entire north will be asked to vote Atiku
Wike can never work for APC
So South South and South east is out
Abeg where tinubu wan for get votes?

1 Like

Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by shinealight(m): 9:57pm On Aug 27, 2022
floss:

Worry not my friend….man proposes, the Almighty disposes. Place your Trust in the Creator….whatever will be, will be. Everybody must go, sooner or later and everything works towards the achievement of the Lord’s Plan. Believe it and have Peace!! cool cool
Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by Henryifi: 10:20pm On Aug 27, 2022
E don dey clear from im eyes
Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by solmak: 10:45pm On Aug 27, 2022
Northerners are not God

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

'I Am Fayose’s Lawyer' - Femi Fani-Kayode Tells EFCC / 2023 Presidential: Peter Obi Floors Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso In Anambra / Rotimi Amaechi & Gbemi Saraki Received In Office After Swearing-in

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.