Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,170 members, 7,880,658 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:01 AM

Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso (60741 Views)

Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti / Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard / Jibrin: Kwankwaso Can’t Be Peter Obi's Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by chaloskyx: 4:01pm On Aug 27, 2022
Dear southerners you are all stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by IJEYdiamond(f): 4:03pm On Aug 27, 2022
floss:
You see why they convinced Tinubu whose health is deteriorating to contest with the intention that he won't last more than 1 year before the chief commander of Boko Haram will assume office of the president...I pity people supporting Tinubu

I tell u ooooo....

1 Like

Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by newnigerdelta00: 4:03pm On Aug 27, 2022
NoFucksToGive:
This man too dey cap.

Bros no one asked you to shalaye ... Try dey close mouth sometimes

Him and obi lie lie who talk pass, because he nor support obi ,if person nor support obi owner go one die..is it by force to support lie lie

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by Jagabanofafrica: 4:04pm On Aug 27, 2022
floss:
You see why they convinced Tinubu whose health is deteriorating to contest with the intention that he won't last more than 1 year before the chief commander of Boko Haram will assume office of the president...I pity people supporting Tinubu

If Tinubu is ur father, will u wish u dat...
You said more than this to Buhari in 2015

TINUBU IS ur next President
Yoruba lokan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by ejimatic: 4:04pm On Aug 27, 2022
Maxymilliano:

https://independent.ng/2023-why-my-planned-alliance-with-peter-obi-failed-kwankwaso/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook

"the mood of the North does not support a Southern presidency." " The North still wants power to stay with them" I said it before that the North is a play maker and thinks about their interests alone! Whether they like it or not power must return to the South. It is outrageous to note however that the South is not even united on the South presidency.

1 Like

Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by Buckeyemedia1: 4:05pm On Aug 27, 2022
chaloskyx:
Dear southerners you are all stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
To failures & Almijiris like you, what concerns you wherever the President of Nigeria comes from, how does it add an value to your life.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by badoh(m): 4:08pm On Aug 27, 2022
floss:
What gave you the impression that you with perfect health will also last one year since you're God that determines who lives and who does not live? Meanwhile, Tinubu never coerce you or anyone to vote for him, you have other options to pick from, so concentrate on the candidate of your choice and leave others to support whoever they want.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by achimendy(m): 4:11pm On Aug 27, 2022
Maxymilliano:

https://independent.ng/2023-why-my-planned-alliance-with-peter-obi-failed-kwankwaso/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook

Since your northern brothers want power to remain in the north tell them to vote you.

Mumu man.

1 Like

Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by flyingdutchman(m): 4:12pm On Aug 27, 2022
Selfish ambition, greed...you see where you've found yourself

1 Like

Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by Wisetrue99: 4:13pm On Aug 27, 2022
gidgiddy:

But if the mood of the South had been for the Presidency to remain in the South after 8 years of a Southern President, the North would have threatened fire and brimstone!

Thats when the North would have known that there is injustice!

The hypocrisy in Nigeria is just too much. Kwankwaso wont win, but he will work for a Northerner to win

At least he is now saying the truth rather than saying a particular ethnic group knows nothing about politics

The truth will always come out someday!

To think that they want unity the most undecided

3 Likes

Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by Oqw1: 4:14pm On Aug 27, 2022
Your business
Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by InvertedHammer: 4:16pm On Aug 27, 2022
redPUSSY:
According to him, most northerners wanted power to remain in the North even after President Muhammadu Buhari must have completed his eight years in office

Really ?... Ok oooo..

I hope those urchings hoping that their tiny god will inherit Buhari's blockvotes are reading this ?

E be like say everybody go answer em papa name in 2023 undecided
/
Who is to blame? In Politics, the Northerners talk about the North so as to retain power. But Southern politicians hide behind Party logos to avoid challenging the injustice of the North. So blame the naive and greedy Southern politicians with their band of gullible, hungry followers who believe that it is a matter of personal choice.

Atiku has a lifelong ambition of being the President just like Tinubu. Tinubu was just silly enough to voice it out. Remarkably, this is the last opportunity for both of them.

As 2023 draws closer, a lot of top Northern politicians will decamp to PDP to support their brother Atiku while their useless Southern counterparts will be left holding the umbrella and shouting "PDP!"

/

3 Likes

Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by hedonido: 4:16pm On Aug 27, 2022
You can imagine the very primitive and bigoted reasoning. Very obnoxious idiot.

1 Like

Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by NoFucksToGive: 4:16pm On Aug 27, 2022
newnigerdelta00:

Him and obi lie lie who talk pass, because he nor support obi ,if person nor support obi owner go one die..is it by force to support lie lie

Paddy you are a talkative. You Tinubu supporters talk too damn much. Paddy shut up abeg .. no body send Tinubu in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by YourFavorite21(m): 4:18pm On Aug 27, 2022
Oga no body cares, you think power belongs to the Northerners alone abi?

Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by adefitim(m): 4:18pm On Aug 27, 2022
So na mood dey determine for that side? Wonderful

1 Like

Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by badoh(m): 4:21pm On Aug 27, 2022
kay1one:
Very abnormal thought process.

The North just finished ruling and you say the "mood" of the North is that it should remain there.

How does that even make sense?
You can't blame him, rather you need to blame the southern governors in PDP who ordinarily should have come together and direct their delegates to vote for Wike, but no, Okowa worked for Atiku likewise Edo governor. What stopped all the southern aspirants in PDP including Akwa-Ibom governor from stepping down for Wike? If not that Tinubu played his card well in APC, the last minute resolution of APC chairman and others would have produced Lawan as the flag bearer of APC, by now we will only be left with Obi against 2 northerners(Atiku and Lawan). So it is even better we have 2 southerners against a northerners.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by Galadimabawa: 4:21pm On Aug 27, 2022
Very greedy man, hidden under the name of north.
( mind you I'm from north)
Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by luluosas(m): 4:24pm On Aug 27, 2022
No need. Peter Obi is already a national movement.
So, keep your excuses or whatever

2 Likes

Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by Bianda24: 4:27pm On Aug 27, 2022
Eeyah.... I am sorry for u. The mood of the North ko, the mood of the East ni. You have already lost. You will be in the state of political adumbration for awhile, at least for 4 years. God with you, your time is still intact. Well, it is well.
I have no grouse with you. As a matter of fact, I have no problem with any northerner becoming the president, so far he will rule well and make Nigeria better. For now, let us go for Peter Obi. Let's see if he would paddle the canoe of leadership of this country better.
Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by Leah32: 4:28pm On Aug 27, 2022
floss:

If God's Will, Tinubu May live longer than you are.
Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by Bukola94: 4:28pm On Aug 27, 2022
HEBEI:
If Peter Obi had chosen you as his running mate, he would have lost my vote.

No northerner deserves to be president of this country. You have always made bad leaders.

except Umaru Musa Yar'adua
Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 27, 2022
What kind of useless mood is that? The guy just realized that Nigeria was just doing him a favor by asking him to be a running mate to Obi.

Kwankwaso can never be bigger than Nigeria, we have left him behind
Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by leye4u: 4:32pm On Aug 27, 2022
KingKO22:

At least our own tiny god is giving it all takes to bring power back to South while your own leaders from AfghanEastan betrayed PDP candidate from the South and they attempted to support another Northerner in APC too If not for EMILOKAN of Africa the race would have been btw two Northers

Be rest assured that EMILOKAN will bring trophy of Asorock back to South.

We are counting on WIKE, Makinde, Orton and Ikpeazu movement.
Zombidients and Obidients should continue with their play play politics while the heavyweight Jagaban wrestle the Northerners

Me I don't want a Nigeria that looks like Lagos...that place is a jungle.

A Nigeria that looks like Abuja still makes small sense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by SamDayJoy: 4:33pm On Aug 27, 2022
Jesus Christ is the way, the truth and the the life. He is compassionate, loving and caring. He loves you.
Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by Pain(m): 4:33pm On Aug 27, 2022
SHETTIMA is already in charge

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 27, 2022
I love this folktales
Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by Igbojew: 4:34pm On Aug 27, 2022
I always know that this man is a tribal and religious bigot but I never know he was stupid,foolish and boastful.Everytime he keep on disturbing us how he acquired this and that or how he was this or that.Am so so glad that Peter Obi dished his arrogant and pride ass and he has not gotten himself since then till now...............I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by leofab(f): 4:34pm On Aug 27, 2022
KingKO22:

At least our own tiny god is giving it all takes to bring power back to South while your own leaders from AfghanEastan betrayed PDP candidate from the South and they attempted to support another Northerner in APC too If not for EMILOKAN of Africa the race would have been btw two Northers

Be rest assured that EMILOKAN will bring trophy of Asorock back to South.

We are counting on WIKE, Makinde, Orton and Ikpeazu movement.
Zombidients and Obidients should continue with their play play politics while the heavyweight Jagaban wrestle the Northerners
we want Nigeria to be like Abuja not Lagos.. we can’t afford a mega slum all over the nation.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by JoeNL22(m): 4:36pm On Aug 27, 2022
Maxymilliano:

I knew this BS will happen.

Tinubu that was relying heavily on the northern votes will not get a landslide victory anywhere.
The south that he has abandoned will definitely abandon him. There is no place sure for Tinubu right now. Even in the southwest, Its divided across religious lines. This Mumu-Mumu ticket has really caused more harm than good. The only way the south can become president is If Tinubu steps down for either Amaechi or APC works for the success of OBI'S presidency. Either way APC won't win this election with Tinubu has its flag bearer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by Phaantom22: 4:38pm On Aug 27, 2022
Why do northerners want power to remain in the north after 8yrs of catastrophic leadership? People with lower IQ wants to continually control and rule over others who are far better intellectually n you expect this country to be good?
Thank God we r wiser. cool
Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by kay1one(m): 4:44pm On Aug 27, 2022
badoh:

You can't blame him, rather you need to blame the southern governors in PDP who ordinarily should have come together and direct their delegates to vote for Wike, but no, Okowa worked for Atiku likewise Edo governor. What stopped all the southern aspirants in PDP including Akwa-Ibom governor from stepping down for Wike? If not that Tinubu played his card well in APC, the last minute resolution of APC chairman and others would have produced Lawan as the flag bearer of APC, by now we will only be left with Obi against 2 northerners(Atiku and Lawan). So it is even better we have 2 southerners against a northerners.

True analysis

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

BBC Report On "Imo State Commissioner Of Happiness- Photo / Photos From Alex Ekwueme Burial. His Grave Pictured / Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.