Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,755 members, 7,875,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:56 AM

Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso (60728 Views)

Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti / Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard / Jibrin: Kwankwaso Can’t Be Peter Obi's Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by Badb0y4lyf(m): 4:48pm On Aug 27, 2022
Even with political calculations the result is merely a possibility outcome So far as I’m concerned he his allow to Gamble
Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 27, 2022
gidgiddy:

But if the mood of the South had been for the Presidency to remain in the South after 8 years of a Southern President, the North would have threatened fire and brimstone!

Thats when the North would have known that there is injustice!

The hypocrisy in Nigeria is just too much. Kwankwaso wont win, but he will work for a Northerner to win

That's the issue at hand that's vexing me. If it was whole south against whole north, Atiku won't win. PDP southern govs ll support Atiku. APC southern govs ll support Tinubu.
So...who ll northern APC and PDP govs support?
Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by sulaak(m): 4:51pm On Aug 27, 2022
SpecialAdviser:
I do not have the doubt that this is the same reason the northern governors preferred sick Tinubu to energetic Osibanjo.

We all saw how Tinubu is a placeholder for Shettima at the just concluded NBA conference.

But how long shall we continue to slaughter out collective progress on the altar of tribalism and nepotism. Sane Nigerians are tired of this power play. We need progress. Even the north is suffering just like every other Nigerians.

Obidatti our only hope.

Actually, Tinubu blackmailed the North, had they not selected him he would have taken the West out of APC, turning APC into a regional party like APGA and NNNP

2 Likes

Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by Igbojew: 4:52pm On Aug 27, 2022
emmykk:

This northern mood is made possible because he Yoruba want to be president .
Now the yoruba and the north and the igbo will be at a stalemate in 2023
Don't mind those Yoruba people,they are the black sheep of South,always ready to be a willing tools to betray South but karma is already hitting them hard..............I am that Igbojew
Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by Born2Breed(f): 4:53pm On Aug 27, 2022
Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by Advancedman(m): 4:56pm On Aug 27, 2022
redPUSSY:
According to him, most northerners wanted power to remain in the North even after President Muhammadu Buhari must have completed his eight years in office

Really ?... Ok oooo..

I hope those urchings hoping that their tiny god will inherit Buhari's blockvotes are reading this ?

E be like say everybody go answer em papa name in 2023 undecided

He said the plain truth as the north so badly want the remaining tenure of Yar adua.
Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by Igbojew: 4:57pm On Aug 27, 2022
VEXT:
Yoruba's are the people betraying the whole of South......

Those tribe can betray pass Devil but karma is fucking them back and front................I am that Igbojew
Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by Advancedman(m): 4:57pm On Aug 27, 2022
snapshot:
The mood runs against logic,Bihari is about to complete 8years and the north still wants to retain power,my dear Nigeria is for all and not for North only

Yar adua remaining tenure.
Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by Billygee2u: 5:00pm On Aug 27, 2022
Lurdmax10:
Kwakwanso thought he was wise only to find
out he has been left behind.
Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by Igbojew: 5:02pm On Aug 27, 2022
Hotfreeze:

Your Igbo delegates in PDP voted Atiku over Anyim and Wike but you are talking about Yorubas.

It seems slavery and stupidity is your family trait.
Which Wike,is it a name of Animals or Things.First Igbos don't regard or value those useless Igbo politicians because they are sabotours and efulefus but if you bring Wike and Atiku they will prefer to vote Atiku and later regret it because Wike is an Igbo killer and hater...............I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by SpecialAdviser(m): 5:08pm On Aug 27, 2022
sulaak:

Actually, Tinubu blackmailed the North, had they not selected him he would have taken the West out of APC, turning APC into a regional party like APGA and NNNP

If they had given the ticket to any other Yoruba man, Tinubu would have been on his own.
Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by etrouble: 5:13pm On Aug 27, 2022
floss:
You see why they convinced Tinubu whose health is deteriorating to contest with the intention that he won't last more than 1 year before the chief commander of Boko Haram will assume office of the president...I pity people supporting Tinubu

You just said Emilokan Tinubu won't last one year as if you are sure that you will be alive tomorrow morning. Just to remind you that one of the delegates to the APC convention died few days ago, also several people died even today I road accidents and other deaths across the world, but Emilokan Tinubu is still kicking. What more evidence do idiots want to accept that Life and Death are in the hands of God?
Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by emexc11(m): 5:14pm On Aug 27, 2022
Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by Reference(m): 5:15pm On Aug 27, 2022
'...the mood of the North does not support a Southern presidency...'

I respect his honesty.
And that remains my position.
That Nigeria is a tribal fiefdom with primordial sectional interests.
Without restructuring an average PVC is completely useless.
It simply cannot produce qualitative leadership and halt the regression of this country.

1 Like

Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by Frankfun30: 5:18pm On Aug 27, 2022
Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by hassanvic(m): 5:18pm On Aug 27, 2022
Mr. Kwankaso aside from the mood of the north, what other things can they use to justify them retaining power in their zone. Is high time to show them that power isn't their birthright. The mood has relegated him amongst the major contestants now and his eyes just opened. I wish him all the best.
Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by just2endowed: 5:19pm On Aug 27, 2022
snapshot:
The mood runs against logic,Bihari is about to complete 8years and the north still wants to retain power,my dear Nigeria is for all and not for North only

Lol
Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by Frankfun30: 5:24pm On Aug 27, 2022
My problem with most northern and western people is that they fail to understand an igbo man. Listen, an igbo man can and will never support a fellow igbo man who is evil on anything. Igbo man will support someone who is from another region that knows what he is doing. Let this sink in you guys brain [Qquote author=Igbojew post=116114849]Which Wike,is it a name of Animals or Things.First Igbos don't regard or value those useless Igbo politicians because they are sabotours and efulefus but if you bring Wike and Atiku they will prefer to vote Atiku and later regret it because Wike is an Igbo killer and hater...............I am that Igbojew the table shaker [/quote]
Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 27, 2022
sukkot:
grin cus you believe the fulani man is superior to the igbo man . talk true grin grin

grin grin grin

The last time I checked, there was no Fulani emir in Igboland.

The last time I checked, no Igbo man is bowing to a Fulani as his king.

The Afonjaic cone-headed beings from Ilorin can't say the same grin grin grin
Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by latolz: 5:26pm On Aug 27, 2022
Imagine after this is 8years of calamity you say the mood in the north wants power to remain in the north..
Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by santuspearl: 5:28pm On Aug 27, 2022
I used to think this man get small sense, turns out he is even worse than Buhari, damn, what an ethnic bigot, we have fools occupying positions in Nigeria, how can he be spewing such nonsense from his mouth, what mood? Does that mood represent justice and fairness? You have had the Presidency in the north for years, what have you guys achieved, instead all the negative indices are present in the north.

Igbo people are known for making wealth out of nothing, allow an Igbo man to rule Nigeria for once and let's see if things will not change in this country, north this north that, I know the informed northerners know that Peter Obi is their best shot at education, security and development, your northern leaders are selfish, look at Atiku, stole all the money and built a university a northerner cannot attend... Shame on all of you who all ethnic sentiments to cloud your judgement

1 Like

Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by Lilfire(m): 5:35pm On Aug 27, 2022
The only thing I see here is regrets, he had the opportunity he lost it now his crying if he had known, another thing is the northern elites those guys are the real problem of Nigeria they must have called him not to agree that they would work for him but now he could see it with his own eyes he is not the anointed one, Lick your wound and write a book the opportunity I missed
Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by Awonaiye201: 5:42pm On Aug 27, 2022
Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by ofuonyebi: 5:44pm On Aug 27, 2022
so, kwakwanso want the North as born to rule to put yorubas and the Igbos ibos under their feet forever?

na lie...na foolish dream....we were all NIGERIANS....anyone qualified can rule with maximum votes

kwankwaso and his selfish clouts will be disappointed after 2023 elections
Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by OkoRemi2023(m): 5:49pm On Aug 27, 2022
Hotfreeze:
Igbos in PDP are the most stupid people I have ever seen in my life. They voted for Atiku in the party primaries but are now pretending to be surprised a Northerner wants to succeed Buhari. They didn't vote Wike or Anyim. Even to stay back and hold Atiku to account, they have shut up. It is Wike cleaning their mess.

The stupidity of Igbos is what is causing this insult. Playing politics like cowards.

they're not smart politically, even during Azikwe and Ironsi it was an evidence that they will sell us all finished to the Northerners

Northerners mood is to retain president, of course that's why North central is important to them because Northwest and Northeast alone cannot command northern political mechanism

North Central we prove them wrong this time, the power is coming down south or we decentralized.....
Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by Ceejay94: 5:56pm On Aug 27, 2022
Kwankwaso is regretting why he didn't joined Obi in this race
Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by CoachBush: 6:01pm On Aug 27, 2022
I am speechless. I can't understand why the North wants power to remain in the North in the face of insecurity under the watch of a northerner.

This heightened insecurity is because of his apparent sympathy for Islamic extremists who inflict terror on us all.
Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by lagosrd: 6:01pm On Aug 27, 2022
snapshot:

Reality doesn't have to be fair. Life is not fair. The south should learn to stay together. They have won the middle belt but southwest greed will not allow some entitled lot.

The only solution to northern bragging is to allow an Igbo man to be the president . Exactly what the north detests so much.

So that they will know that they are not the only ones entitled to power. In less than 4years they will beg to leave this union.

But the southern greedy lots will prefer to wine with them against a fellow southern. Bon voyage

1 Like

Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by ogbonti: 6:05pm On Aug 27, 2022
Lurdmax10:
Kwakwanso though he was wise only to find
out he has been left behind.

him don lose out grin grin grin grin

he is a mumu man - him think say him wise grin grin grin grin
Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by ogbonti: 6:08pm On Aug 27, 2022
ZeroAccess:
Imagine this greedy bigot. Let's see how Kano that you will drag with Atiku and APC willake you the president.

Obi is coming

he will not even win Kano - u think Ganduje is sleeping ? grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by Pityoobi: 6:09pm On Aug 27, 2022
BeardedMeat:
This one lost his voice
You are foolish adult that have now grown up to state of total damage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Come Out To Protest On June 12 If You Think You Can—Nigerian Soldier Threatens / Lord Frederick Lugard With Northern Nigeria Emirs In London, 1934 (Throwback Pic / Osun Rerun: Voters Without White Handkerchief Stopped From Voting (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.