Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,552 members, 7,948,141 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 02:48 PM

Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso (60979 Views)

Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti / Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard / Jibrin: Kwankwaso Can’t Be Peter Obi's Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by Lovemaester: 3:32pm On Aug 27, 2022
Throwback:

Obi must also play his part to deprive Atiku of any Southern vote that will not go to Tinubu.

So straight walk to Aso Rock for Tinubu.

Na mumu dey worry una. Person tell you say most northerners want power to remain in the north, fool like you still dey believe tinubu go defeat atiku for north. It seems una don dey follow agbado master take dat he white heroin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by goslowgoslow(m): 3:32pm On Aug 27, 2022
redPUSSY:
According to him, most northerners wanted power to remain in the North even after President Muhammadu Buhari must have completed his eight years in office

Really ?... Ok oooo..

I hope those urchings hoping that their tiny god will inherit Buhari's blockvotes are reading this ?

E be like say everybody go answer em papa name in 2023 undecided
You call people urchins for supporting who they want are you not a stupid person?
You are also an Urchin for supporting who ever you support. How about that?

2 Likes

Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by newoffer: 3:33pm On Aug 27, 2022
Obi Kwankwaso would have been the best combo. Baba read too much Northern history book. Simple combo that will work for everyone. I now have problem with shorts aspirants
Lurdmax10:
Kwakwanso though he was wise only to find
out he has been left behind.

1 Like

Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by Godfullsam(m): 3:34pm On Aug 27, 2022
floss:
You see why they convinced Tinubu whose health is deteriorating to contest with the intention that he won't last more than 1 year before the chief commander of Boko Haram will assume office of the president...I pity people supporting Tinubu

Not a fan of Tinubu o, but what makes you think he will not last more than a year?
Are you God?
What is wrong with you people sef

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by Temptee101(m): 3:35pm On Aug 27, 2022
floss:
You see why they convinced Tinubu whose health is deteriorating to contest with the intention that he won't last more than 1 year before the chief commander of Boko Haram will assume office of the president...I pity people supporting Tinubu

It's very obvious tinubu is just a placeholder for the boko haram commander.

Their plans must surely fail

3 Likes

Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by ikechemez(m): 3:35pm On Aug 27, 2022
Campaign after election

1 Like

Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by newoffer: 3:37pm On Aug 27, 2022
The only time he would have become something. Brother threw it away because na Dem born to rule.
EndsarsReloaded:
Can this man move on already and stop crying over spilt milk? Your ego was so big it denied you a lifetime opportunity, period!

1 Like

Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by onuman: 3:37pm On Aug 27, 2022
SpecialAdviser:
I do not have the doubt that this is the same reason the northern governors preferred sick Tinubu to energetic Osibanjo.

We all saw how Tinubu is a placeholder for Shettima at the just concluded NBA conference.

But how long shall we continue to slaughter out collective progress on the altar of tribalism and nepotism. Sane Nigerians are tired of this power play. We need progress. Even the north is suffering just like every other Nigerians.

Obidatti our only hope.

In a saner country, ObiDatti should win landslide in the polls; but we have a country thinly held together with resources from the southern regions, the eesources every Nigerian group strives to take control of.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by davidl7: 3:39pm On Aug 27, 2022
Smelly, useless, wretched, dirty, flies perching, bunch of disease carriers!

Even with ur northern president, u re still wretched n bandits are raping ur women n slaughtering ur families everyday!
Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by Splitmind: 3:41pm On Aug 27, 2022
Kwankwanso is right to say the North deserves the Presidency more than any other region. We will get there through Kashim Shettima Insha-Allah.

1 Like

Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by Abujason: 3:42pm On Aug 27, 2022
gidgiddy:

But if the mood of the South had been for the Presidency to remain in the South after 8 years of a Southern President, the North would have threatened fire and brimstone!

Thats when the North would have known that there is injustice!

The hypocrisy in Nigeria is just too much. Kwankwaso wont win, but he will work for a Northerner to win

They are just a bunch of intolerant bunch of mo’fckers! Everything must be according to their wishes and dictates. And you call this one United country?

3 Likes

Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by Modecaih: 3:42pm On Aug 27, 2022
your loss,datti's gain,good riddance,,we move
Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by gentiles(m): 3:43pm On Aug 27, 2022
onuman:

North wants presidency to remain in the north after president Buhari.
Message for Obi and Tinubu with their allies who seem to believe that the presidential election contest in 2023 is between Peter Obi and Bola Tinubu.

If aged and sickly Tinubu refuses to step down for younger, healthier and better educated Peter Obi, the presidency shall remain in the north through Atiku Abubakar.
Obi is better educated than Tinubu? It is better to argue with a donkey than some of you guys.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by nkemjacob2(m): 3:43pm On Aug 27, 2022
Unfortunately there was a country called Nigeria. What an ethnic & sentiment speech.

2023 election people will vote based on sentiment not competence.
Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by Azularis: 3:45pm On Aug 27, 2022
Oga move on!. Contest for yourself.
Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by frog12: 3:45pm On Aug 27, 2022
if what this man is saying is true, that's not GOOD !
Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by sammhi(m): 3:46pm On Aug 27, 2022
KingKO22:

At least our own tiny god is giving it all takes to bring power back to South while your own leaders from AfghanEastan betrayed PDP candidate from the South and they attempted to support another Northerner in APC too If not for EMILOKAN of Africa the race would have been btw two Northers

Be rest assured that EMILOKAN will bring trophy of Asorock back to South.

We are counting on WIKE, Makinde, Orton and Ikpeazu movement.
Zombidients and Obidients should continue with their play play politics while the heavyweight Jagaban wrestle the Northerners
Go get sense
What Kwankwaso said
It essentially means your BAT thin is on a long thin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by ityP(m): 3:47pm On Aug 27, 2022
redPUSSY:
According to him, most northerners wanted power to remain in the North even after President Muhammadu Buhari must have completed his eight years in office

Really ?... Ok oooo..

I hope those urchings hoping that their tiny god will inherit Buhari's blockvotes are reading this ?

E be like say everybody go answer em papa name in 2023 undecided

The north no be fool. If there's anything they would hate to see in 2023, is an Igbotic Presidency. They know supporting Atiku or Kwankwaso will deny them that. They are wiser than IPOB people grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by poseidon12: 3:48pm On Aug 27, 2022
Hotfreeze:
Igbos in PDP are the most stupid people I have ever seen in my life. They voted for Atiku in the party primaries but are now pretending to be surprised a Northerner wants to succeed Buhari. They didn't vote Wike or Anyim. Even to stay back and hold Atiku to account, they have shut up. It is Wike cleaning their mess.

The stupidity of Igbos is what is causing this insult. Playing politics like cowards.

Tell us your ethnicity so we can assess how less stupid they are versus the "stupid" Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by frog12: 3:48pm On Aug 27, 2022
can DATTI even pull the votes PETER OBI needs
Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by Akpacha(m): 3:55pm On Aug 27, 2022
I wouldn't blame this nonsense comment from this man, I blame the Yorubas, that are always the willing tools in their hands.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by chubbyswit(m): 3:55pm On Aug 27, 2022
Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by PS712: 3:56pm On Aug 27, 2022
NoFucksToGive:
This man too dey cap.

Bros no one asked you to shalaye ... Try dey close mouth sometimes
Look at it from another angle, this is good for democracy and the country. That one region (according to him) will have this entitlement mentality. Can things work well with such mentality? This is an eye opener for the South too.
Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by IbadeHQ: 3:57pm On Aug 27, 2022
floss:

U and your likes expecially Nnamdi Cownu said more than this to Buhari. As at today, the ipigs commander has not only lost his two parents while Buhari is still kicking, he's also receiving wotowoto from Buhari's dungeon as we speak. So keep it up we'll remind you after Tinubu's first tenure.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by ogatboy(m): 3:57pm On Aug 27, 2022
Forget the mood. Even Atiku will step down. Obasanjo is the main politician in all these. After Yaradua's election, this is the first time Obasanjo is pulling strings for a candidate to emerge.

He has the political will because he returned power to the North after his term. Atiku and Tinubu will still step down for Peter Obi. Obi will be consensus candidate

2 Likes

Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by Buckeyemedia1: 3:59pm On Aug 27, 2022
snapshot:
The mood runs against logic,Bihari is about to complete 8years and the north still wants to retain power,my dear Nigeria is for all and not for North only
Wetin concern the other opposition parties?

1 Like

Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by femiasaolu2014: 3:59pm On Aug 27, 2022
Which would have been better?

Coming in at 4th position in the presidential elections

or

Becoming the Vice president and potentially, president in the next 4/8 years?

Pride has led to this man's political fall.

He has been left behind.
Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by Mozegee: 3:59pm On Aug 27, 2022
Shame to us from the south,if time is not taken,they will achieve their aim through Atiku.
Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by ebuka440: 4:00pm On Aug 27, 2022
You have spoken through your anus hahaha

KingKO22:

At least our own tiny god is giving it all takes to bring power back to South while your own leaders from AfghanEastan betrayed PDP candidate from the South and they attempted to support another Northerner in APC too If not for EMILOKAN of Africa the race would have been btw two Northers

Be rest assured that EMILOKAN will bring trophy of Asorock back to South.

We are counting on WIKE, Makinde, Orton and Ikpeazu movement.
Zombidients and Obidients should continue with their play play politics while the heavyweight Jagaban wrestle the Northerners

3 Likes

Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by akins088(m): 4:00pm On Aug 27, 2022
Let the southern candidates continue destroying themselves by their followers and let see how the power will not be retained in the north

1 Like

Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by Buckeyemedia1: 4:00pm On Aug 27, 2022
femiasaolu2014:
Which would have been better?

Coming in at 4th position in the presidential elections

or

Becoming the Vice president and potentially, president in the next 4/8 years?

Pride has led to this man's political fall.

He has been left behind.
Vice to Obi that he knows cannot win?

Can’t you read in between the lines? Alhaji has told you the North has no plans whatsoever of voting for Peter Obi.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) / Emefiele Returns To Nigeria, Heads To Office With Massive Military Protection / How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.