Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,828 members, 7,915,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 09:40 PM

Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso (60900 Views)

Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti / Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard / Jibrin: Kwankwaso Can’t Be Peter Obi's Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by aariwa(m): 2:59pm On Aug 27, 2022
Lol a civil servant servant for 17 years, sounding unintelligent and being fro north are reasons he thinks he is qualified to be president then you don’t have to think far to know the mess Britain made in the name of a Nigeria is the reason the north can never grow and continue to pull south down while laying on the ground and refusing to move

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 27, 2022
Peter Obi is our choice

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by Bugatie(m): 2:59pm On Aug 27, 2022
Obi can do it with or with you

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by Pityoobi: 3:00pm On Aug 27, 2022
A
Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 27, 2022
floss:
You see why they convinced Tinubu whose health is deteriorating to contest with the intention that he won't last more than 1 year before the chief commander of Boko Haram will assume office of the president...I pity people supporting Tinubu

this statement by kwankwaso if anything shud distrub agbado minions
any support tinubu is getting is cause of the muslim ticket and the fact that shettima will run his govt

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by Cypress042: 3:02pm On Aug 27, 2022
NoFucksToGive:
This man too dey cap.
Bros no one asked you to shalaye ... Try dey close mouth sometimes
He's just using Peter Obi to stay relevant.

10 Likes

Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by eldoradoxx: 3:02pm On Aug 27, 2022
If you notice, the only time Kwankwaso trends is whenever he is mentioned along with Peter Obi. Hehehehe. Since the VP talk ended, he fizzled out. Let him better close his campaign and join Tinubu or Atiku.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by donnie(m): 3:02pm On Aug 27, 2022
Oga isokay. We've moved on...you can move on too.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 27, 2022
L

1 Like

Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by emmykk(m): 3:03pm On Aug 27, 2022
gidgiddy:

But if the mood of the South had been for the Presidency to remain in the South after 8 years of a Southern President, the North would have threatened fire and brimstone!

Thats when the North would have known that there is injustice!

The hypocrisy in Nigeria is just too much. Kwankwaso wont win, but he will work for a Northerner to win

This northern mood is made possible because he Yoruba want to be president .
Now the yoruba and the north and the igbo will be at a stalemate in 2023

7 Likes

Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by aAK1(m): 3:04pm On Aug 27, 2022
This man is not intelligent at all. I think Obi camp dodged a bullet on this one

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by NoFucksToGive: 3:04pm On Aug 27, 2022
Cypress042:

He's just using Peter Obi to stay relevant.

You are right grin

7 Likes

Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by NothingDoMe: 3:04pm On Aug 27, 2022
Yawn. This one don Come out again. Make una dey hype Obi dey go. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by Arysexy(m): 3:04pm On Aug 27, 2022
This goat still salivating about Peter Obi.

Obi has moved on. No time for time wasters

Thank God he didn't form alliance with you.

Mood of the North kee you there!

After 8 yrs of North, the mood of the North still want another 8yrs bc na Una get Nigeria.

These are ppl that brought Boko haram and ganged up with Yorubas to grab power from GEJ BC of this same MOOD

14 Likes

Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by DSC7: 3:05pm On Aug 27, 2022
shocked shocked shocked

Hmmmmmm....

Omo e be like say next year election na to your Tent oh Israel oooo....

So Northerners dey fear make power return south kiss

10 Likes

Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 27, 2022
redPUSSY:
According to him, most northerners wanted power to remain in the North even after President Muhammadu Buhari must have completed his eight years in office

Really ?... Ok oooo..

I hope those urchings hoping that their tiny god will inherit Buhari's blockvotes are reading this ?

E be like say everybody go answer em papa name in 2023 undecided

So Peter Obi is from the North?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by VEXT: 3:05pm On Aug 27, 2022
Yoruba's are the people betraying the whole of South......

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 27, 2022
VEXT:

You got that right! They killed the elites of Western Region and Northern Region in 1966. Earlier in 1960, their leading light accepted to be Ceremonial President instead of becoming Prime Minister as offered by a Southerner. Again, this their leading light conveniently fled Nigeria on the Eve of the January 1966 coup, pleading ill-health. This leading light also left his people for whom he composed a National Anthem during the heady days of secession, but visited General Yakubu Gowon in Dodan Barracks in 1969 when their war of independence was hottest, thus abandoning his coerced youths in the trenches. The Yoruba are betrayers as you said. That's why another person considered as their leading light fled the battlefront of their emancipation to Ivory Coast, leaving behind his kwarshiorkorred people in the hands of Philip Effiong. Futhermore, their present leading light betrayed Southern Nigeria by running away from the political party of their fathers, which he had sworn an oath of loyalty to defend upon the death of his generations, instead of permitting himself the patience to build it up to national reckoning! What a betrayer the Yoruba are a disgrace to Southern Nigeria!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUlEp1OHRMw

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by SaLongs1(m): 3:06pm On Aug 27, 2022
Very unfortunate explanation that ought not to have been uttered out
. Is it only northerners that count in this country....so unfair.

7 Likes

Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by Hotfreeze: 3:06pm On Aug 27, 2022
Igbos in PDP are the most stupid people I have ever seen in my life. They voted for Atiku in the party primaries but are now pretending to be surprised a Northerner wants to succeed Buhari. They didn't vote Wike or Anyim. Even to stay back and hold Atiku to account, they have shut up. It is Wike cleaning their mess.

The stupidity of Igbos is what is causing this insult. Playing politics like cowards.

8 Likes

Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by sekem: 3:07pm On Aug 27, 2022
Nonsense man.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by Rawtruth1: 3:07pm On Aug 27, 2022
You are inconsequential and too little for Peter Obi. God used style to remove you so he can have the best which is his current learned, educated wise technocrat Datti Yusuful

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by Hotfreeze: 3:07pm On Aug 27, 2022
VEXT:

Your Igbo delegates in PDP voted Atiku over Anyim and Wike but you are talking about Yorubas.

It seems slavery and stupidity is your family trait.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by Twemi(m): 3:07pm On Aug 27, 2022
Selfish reason
Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by Konjiboii: 3:08pm On Aug 27, 2022
Rubbish excuse, thank God you didn't end up being his vice, tribalistic prick

4 Likes

Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by SaLongs1(m): 3:09pm On Aug 27, 2022
aAK1:
This man is not intelligent at all. I think Obi camp dodged a bullet on this one
Very true

4 Likes

Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by derecho(m): 3:09pm On Aug 27, 2022
E shock am
Never despise humble people

1 Like

Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by ImperialYoruba: 3:09pm On Aug 27, 2022
KingKO22:

At least our own tiny god is giving it all takes to bring power back to South while your own leaders from AfghanEastan betrayed PDP candidate from the South and they attempted to support another Northerner in APC too If not for EMILOKAN of Africa the race would have been btw two Northers

Be rest assured that EMILOKAN will bring trophy of Asorock back to South.

We are counting on WIKE, Makinde, Orton and Ikpeazu movement.
Zombidients and Obidients should continue with their play play politics while the heavyweight Jagaban wrestle the Northerners
Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by sanpipita(m): 3:11pm On Aug 27, 2022
Any southerner thats still supporting Atiku is an eternal fool, by 2031 they will make same excuse to keep power in the north

11 Likes

Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by BeardedMeat(m): 3:11pm On Aug 27, 2022
KingKO22:

At least our own tiny god is giving it all takes to bring power back to South while your own leaders from AfghanEastan betrayed PDP candidate from the South and they attempted to support another Northerner in APC too If not for EMILOKAN of Africa the race would have been btw two Northers

Be rest assured that EMILOKAN will bring trophy of Asorock back to South.

We are counting on WIKE, Makinde, Orton and Ikpeazu movement.
Zombidients and Obidients should continue with their play play politics while the heavyweight Jagaban wrestle the Northerners
See your mouth like Wike, Ortom blabla.. you could not even address kwakwanso's claims lol.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Accident: Natasha Akpoti In Abuja Hospital (Photos) / Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge / Igboho's Wife, Ropo Released By Benin Republic Court, As He Remains In Custody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.