Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,190 members, 7,887,449 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:03 AM

Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso (60774 Views)

Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti / Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard / Jibrin: Kwankwaso Can’t Be Peter Obi's Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by aikyg(m): 3:11pm On Aug 27, 2022
I think Mr Kwankwaso is regretting the fact that he missed the opportunity to run with Peter Obi, as his running mate. He is now blaming the mood of the North.

7 Likes

Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by slivertongue: 3:12pm On Aug 27, 2022
Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by Kingspin(m): 3:12pm On Aug 27, 2022
But Sir, you can be running mate to Atiku, or those who you feel are qualified to

Forget these people,
They know what they are doing.

1 Like

Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by Maconstruct(m): 3:13pm On Aug 27, 2022
Grace045:
Mr man Peter obi seriously dodge a bullet by not having you as his vice President

Exactly what I am thinking. He would have been a green snake from d go

1 Like

Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by BeardedMeat(m): 3:14pm On Aug 27, 2022
Pityoobi:
A
This one lost his voice

1 Like

Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by joe120120(m): 3:14pm On Aug 27, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by SaiOba: 3:14pm On Aug 27, 2022
Just imagine o

2 Likes

Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by BeardedMeat(m): 3:15pm On Aug 27, 2022
Okealaaye:
L
L for learners. Agbadorians are learners.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by alexemma520: 3:15pm On Aug 27, 2022
If you want accept...you can never be Nigerian president
Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by Goldenchyke(m): 3:16pm On Aug 27, 2022
Oga KWANKWASO wan trend again after so many weeks of living in obscurity, and cheapest way is to ADD PETER OBI'S NAME IN HIS DISCUSSION.

Chaii! Obi's factor is tsunamic!

Obidatti 2023![quote author=ImperialYoruba post=116111556][/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by atinga1: 3:16pm On Aug 27, 2022
Throwback:

Obi must also play his part to deprive Atiku of any Southern vote that will not go to Tinubu.

So straight walk to Aso Rock for Tinubu.
Words of consolation.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by codedguy1(m): 3:16pm On Aug 27, 2022
Obi dodged a bullet with this tribal/religious bigot.

6 Likes

Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by BeardedMeat(m): 3:16pm On Aug 27, 2022
Okealaaye:

V
For Vagiina.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by BeardedMeat(m): 3:17pm On Aug 27, 2022
Hotfreeze:
Igbos in PDP are the most stupid people I have ever seen in my life. They voted for Atiku in the party primaries but are now pretending to be surprised a Northerner wants to succeed Buhari. They didn't vote Wike or Anyim. Even to stay back and hold Atiku to account, they have shut up. It is Wike cleaning their mess.

The stupidity of Igbos is what is causing this insult. Playing politics like cowards.
Hot air! Abegii.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by BeardedMeat(m): 3:18pm On Aug 27, 2022
Hotfreeze:

Your Igbo delegates in PDP voted Atiku over Anyim and Wike but you are talking about Yorubas.

It seems slavery and stupidity is your family trait.
Peter Obi is our choice. You and your career politicians will be upstaged because it's no longer business as usual.

5 Likes

Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by highchief1: 3:19pm On Aug 27, 2022
Maxymilliano:

https://independent.ng/2023-why-my-planned-alliance-with-peter-obi-failed-kwankwaso/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook

im developing hatred for this man everyday.He just believes only what the north says will happen.very yeye man

3 Likes

Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by Mrkindness: 3:19pm On Aug 27, 2022
Oga His Excellency Peter Obi has moved on,

So you can do the same or work for Atiku because I know Tinubu has no level.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by BeardedMeat(m): 3:20pm On Aug 27, 2022
sanpipita:
Any southerner thats still supporting Atiku is an eternal fool, by 2031 they will make same excuse to keep power in the north
If Obi doesn't win, Atiku is ok.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by BeardedMeat(m): 3:21pm On Aug 27, 2022
Obi nwachinemere you dodged a bullet.
Kwakwanso is irrelevant today.

1 Like

Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by shineeye1: 3:21pm On Aug 27, 2022
Maxymilliano:

https://independent.ng/2023-why-my-planned-alliance-with-peter-obi-failed-kwankwaso/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook

Your mood is a corrupt mood! Your mood is an arrogant, inequitable mood. Your mood is a bullshitt , shithol* mood. It is this senseless, insensitive,selfish and pompous fhocking mood that is the just reason for the separatist struggle among other ethnicities in the space! The Fulani north are under an accursed delusion that they own this country more than other Nigerians. And idioticc bigotss like kwankwan-whatever who ought to reeducate and reorient this bullish mentality of the primitive northerners are instead feeding fat on it. For this reason, the nationhood of Nigeria remains a hoax! NIGERIA IS A LIE TOLD TOO LONG!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by KosiGee(m): 3:23pm On Aug 27, 2022
snapshot:
The mood runs against logic,Bihari is about to complete 8years and the north still wants to retain power,my dear Nigeria is for all and not for North only

Yes they want power to remain in the north because they are afraid of a better Nigeria. For Nigeria to progress and develop, many loopholes need to be plugged. Kwankwaso and co have their parasitic proboscis deep in the honey.

This is a man who served in civil service for 17 years, how did he become so rich? He is not the only one. Governor Matawalle with multiple wives and 33 children was a teacher in a secondary school for years before politics.

How did they become so rich?

The few individuals that you hear about are just a tip of the iceberg. There are thousands of Kwankwasos, Matawalle, Lamido who are milking the nation. They will take a fraction of their loot and spread to keke drivers, okada riders etc with their caps and T shirts bearing their names and photos and these group of people will fight and die for them.

Nigeria is in a deep mess. Nigeria needs a mad man with sense.

7 Likes

Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by samfrancis1(m): 3:25pm On Aug 27, 2022
floss:
You see why they convinced Tinubu whose health is deteriorating to contest with the intention that he won't last more than 1 year before the chief commander of Boko Haram will assume office of the president...I pity people supporting Tinubu
But what you forgot to know and realize is Tinubu na shocker.. He’s not todays politician and must have seen all of this coming.. Even this very level I still feel that man has something planned out.. it’s anybody for me.. cause Obi can’t be anywhere near better… make God help us all…
Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by jaxxy(m): 3:25pm On Aug 27, 2022
Crap. utter rubbish.
Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by sniperr007(m): 3:25pm On Aug 27, 2022
redPUSSY:
According to him, most northerners wanted power to remain in the North even after President Muhammadu Buhari must have completed his eight years in office

Really ?... Ok oooo..

I hope those urchings hoping that their tiny god will inherit Buhari's blockvotes are reading this ?

E be like say everybody go answer em papa name in 2023 undecided

I have pvc

Can I toast you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by pricklewane: 3:26pm On Aug 27, 2022
redPUSSY:
According to him, most northerners wanted power to remain in the North even after President Muhammadu Buhari must have completed his eight years in office

Really ?... Ok oooo..

I hope those urchings hoping that their tiny god will inherit Buhari's blockvotes are reading this ?

E be like say everybody go answer em papa name in 2023 undecided

You are brain dead what happened when Jonathan became president. Did the north want him but did he not become president?

1 Like

Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by June15(m): 3:26pm On Aug 27, 2022
Not an excuses...

Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by duduade: 3:27pm On Aug 27, 2022
Sorry boss

You must be on cheap drugs

1 Like

Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by onuman: 3:28pm On Aug 27, 2022
Maxymilliano:

North wants presidency to remain in the north after president Buhari.
Message for Obi and Tinubu with their allies who seem to believe that the presidential election contest in 2023 is between Peter Obi and Bola Tinubu.

If aged and sickly Tinubu refuses to step down for younger, healthier and better educated Peter Obi, the presidency shall remain in the north through Atiku Abubakar.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by WhizdomXX(m): 3:29pm On Aug 27, 2022
SmartPolician:

I knew it. That's why many of them are rooting for Atiku Abubukar everywhere online. Those guys in the north must really consider Southerners as foolish people.

They want to keep producing the president while we deputize them. If Atiku wins, that is likely to become a trend in Nigeria forever.
That is the truth o
Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by DadaHammed: 3:29pm On Aug 27, 2022
Hotfreeze:
Igbos in PDP are the most stupid people I have ever seen in my life. They voted for Atiku in the party primaries but are now pretending to be surprised a Northerner wants to succeed Buhari. They didn't vote Wike or Anyim. Even to stay back and hold Atiku to account, they have shut up. It is Wike cleaning their mess.

The stupidity of Igbos is what is causing this insult. Playing politics like cowards.
You Tinubu agbado agberoes wanted Wike on PDP's ticket not because you loved him or the South, but because you knew the man is easily volatile and can be easily campaigned against in the North, so your Tinubu can monopolize the votes up north.

You also knew that Wike's emergence will be a slap on the Ibos he killed in Rivers and you would have effectively used that as a strategy to asphyxiate PDP of SE and SS votes for the benefit of your agbado master.
This was why Wike's loss at the primaries gave you APC agbado branch more pains than even pro-Wike PDP men.

Not everyone is deceived by your useless propaganda. If Wike deludes himself that APC thiefnubuists love him, then he must he dumber than a doorknob. grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by victorsola: 3:30pm On Aug 27, 2022
floss:
You see why they convinced Tinubu whose health is deteriorating to contest with the intention that he won't last more than 1 year before the chief commander of Boko Haram will assume office of the president...I pity people supporting Tinubu
when u Dey pity people u are also in the issue . So add yourself join . Nigeria na social problem . Na for all of us . Obi ,tinubu, atiku etc are all still nigeria , either good or bad it’s still Nigeria . So add yourself for the pity . Caping.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by WhizdomXX(m): 3:32pm On Aug 27, 2022
Throwback:
What I learnt is that Tofa also lost his polling unit in Kano to Abiola in 1993.

So Atiku had a fore-runner.
Comrade why have you chosen the path of violence grin.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

'I Am Fayose’s Lawyer' - Femi Fani-Kayode Tells EFCC / 2023 Presidential: Peter Obi Floors Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso In Anambra / Rotimi Amaechi & Gbemi Saraki Received In Office After Swearing-in

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.