Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,838 members, 7,872,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:40 PM

Nigerian Man In Uk Laments Over The Snow And Appreciates Motherland - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Man In Uk Laments Over The Snow And Appreciates Motherland (32627 Views)

Canada Looks Like Isolation Camp - Nigerian Man Who Relocated To Canada Laments / Huge Antarctica Snow Cruiser Is Missing Since 1940 In The Antarctica(Photos) / Snow Capped Akampka Mountains And Mount Cameroon Visible From Calabar (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man In Uk Laments Over The Snow And Appreciates Motherland by Sweetvie: 8:51am On Dec 14, 2022
ecolime:
All these JJC no dey let person hear word again. UK this, UK that.

Which kain rubbish be this na?
I just tire
As if he didn't have any clue it's gonna be white Christmas in UK
They will just be making noise undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In Uk Laments Over The Snow And Appreciates Motherland by baretalk: 8:51am On Dec 14, 2022
Nigeria is the best country in the world, the best climate and weather, it's just filled with lazy gluttons as governors, dumb people who only know how to waste but can not add value, Nigeria's other problems are enemies within, those myopic people supporting terrorists, like bokoharam, Iswap, ipob. These unpatriotic ingrates and the criminal politicians are our problems.
Re: Nigerian Man In Uk Laments Over The Snow And Appreciates Motherland by Regex: 8:53am On Dec 14, 2022
Make person hear word for this people. Na him be the first Nigerian weh travel?

Nigerian vloggers are not creative at all. UK this, Canada that.. Make person hear word jareh
Re: Nigerian Man In Uk Laments Over The Snow And Appreciates Motherland by Enemyofpeace: 8:55am On Dec 14, 2022
We have snows too in some parts of Nigeria now
Re: Nigerian Man In Uk Laments Over The Snow And Appreciates Motherland by Psalmistproject: 8:55am On Dec 14, 2022
Bankowner:
It has always being a white Christmas in the UK so what is he yapping about?

As they always say, If you can't stand the heat then get out of the kitchen!!

It's a white Christmas over here too.

Are you angry he made us conscious of how terrible life would have been if we have this kind of weather?

I've always known that they usually clear the roads during winter in temprate regions but I have never thought of having it in Nigeria. Anyway I trust our people they will simply displaced. Everybody will abandon the region and migrate.
Re: Nigerian Man In Uk Laments Over The Snow And Appreciates Motherland by JustANairlander(m): 8:56am On Dec 14, 2022
cry
Hopebringer:
Na Ogun go punish this man generation . Bastard... Ìmbecile, ignoramus... Government pikin...

Mad man. Why this bastard no come back make I go face the snow... Na Ogun go punish your unborn children none of them go see better
try dey calm down
Re: Nigerian Man In Uk Laments Over The Snow And Appreciates Motherland by mblarry1(m): 8:56am On Dec 14, 2022
I swear, RELIGION eating us so deep.

Hezzyluv:
Nigeria is a very very blessed country with bad leaders. Some masses are not helping matters too. Religion come do us strong things join. undecided

Nigeria would be great again.
God bless Nigeria more
God bless Africa.
Re: Nigerian Man In Uk Laments Over The Snow And Appreciates Motherland by Sweetvie: 8:56am On Dec 14, 2022
IbrahimMav:

Not always.
The UK is located directly in the path of the gulf stream which entails mild summers and mild winters.
It can get very cold but unless you live in North of England or Scotland, Snowfall isn't a guarantee.
Sometimes it snows during the December period but often times snow doesn't arrive until mid January, and sometimes it doesn't even snow at all, esp in southern England.
Yeah, that's true

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In Uk Laments Over The Snow And Appreciates Motherland by Oldnairalanderb: 8:56am On Dec 14, 2022
grandstar:

Wrong. White Christmas are very rarely.

I didn't want to argue with him. I don't believe all Christmases are white. There have been a few Christmases where it didn't snow.

Diasporans, abi I lie?
Re: Nigerian Man In Uk Laments Over The Snow And Appreciates Motherland by Zealoy(m): 9:00am On Dec 14, 2022
Here in Northumbria university newcastle, lite snow

Re: Nigerian Man In Uk Laments Over The Snow And Appreciates Motherland by Oldnairalanderb: 9:03am On Dec 14, 2022
Zealoy:
Here in Northumbria university newcastle, lite snow

Na Newcastle the guy dey nau.. he mentioned it in the video.
Re: Nigerian Man In Uk Laments Over The Snow And Appreciates Motherland by Neroo22: 9:03am On Dec 14, 2022
Most Nigeria in abroad are wicked,de will complain just fr u to be discourage nd not to bill Dem..how person go de compare suffer fr Nigeria wit foreign land,no matter as e take be fr u.k
Re: Nigerian Man In Uk Laments Over The Snow And Appreciates Motherland by themanderon: 9:05am On Dec 14, 2022
The curse of the black man is bad leadership. Africa has already been blessed by God but accursed leaders are ruining the entire continent.
Re: Nigerian Man In Uk Laments Over The Snow And Appreciates Motherland by Oldnairalanderb: 9:06am On Dec 14, 2022
Neroo22:
Most Nigeria in abroad are wicked,de will complain just fr u to be discourage nd not to bill Dem..how person go de compare suffer fr Nigeria wit foreign land,no matter as e take be fr u.k

The guy is not complaining about finance. Its the weather. Did you watch the video at all? Omor...
Re: Nigerian Man In Uk Laments Over The Snow And Appreciates Motherland by Hopebringer: 9:07am On Dec 14, 2022
Dshocker:

Clap for yourself!

It is not hard to find a Sadist.

I think you should blame your parents for not giving you basic things of life, as to why the hardship in your life.

Pele.

Na Ogun go punish all your children born and unborn. Bastard. Na armed robber dem go end up lynche don the street.

Useless bastard. Na Ogun go decimate your life

Bastard
Re: Nigerian Man In Uk Laments Over The Snow And Appreciates Motherland by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 14, 2022
The guy is right, imagine Buhari is the president of that place and we come get snow,
Re: Nigerian Man In Uk Laments Over The Snow And Appreciates Motherland by abuhusna1: 9:09am On Dec 14, 2022
Dshocker:

You call yourself hopebbringer, and you Insulting people for no reason?

Look before you leap, no dey use your hand dey shoot yourself for leg.
I think I was the only one that saw it. He was too mean to curse him and unborn generation cos someone living life he is dreaming of
Re: Nigerian Man In Uk Laments Over The Snow And Appreciates Motherland by omonnakoda: 9:09am On Dec 14, 2022
Realists:

Most especially the idol worshipers.
Most especially Christians and Muslims

The most evil people ever
Re: Nigerian Man In Uk Laments Over The Snow And Appreciates Motherland by Neroo22: 9:11am On Dec 14, 2022
Oldnairalanderb:

The guy is not complaining about finance. Its the weather. Did you watch the video at all? Omor...
all this is fr u too com bro,which country way Nigeria weather pass fr dis world from pollution to ultra violet sunlight,where we go strt
Re: Nigerian Man In Uk Laments Over The Snow And Appreciates Motherland by Hezzyluv: 9:11am On Dec 14, 2022
SMARTMOTORS:
Keep decieving yourself!

U wey no dey deceive yourself, go share the country into 4parts na.
Re: Nigerian Man In Uk Laments Over The Snow And Appreciates Motherland by Streetmovement(m): 9:13am On Dec 14, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Lamentations of a Christmas goat grin
Re: Nigerian Man In Uk Laments Over The Snow And Appreciates Motherland by AerialMapper: 9:13am On Dec 14, 2022
Bankowner:
It has always being a white Christmas in the UK so what is he yapping about?

As they always say, If you can't stand the heat then get out of the kitchen!!

It's a white Christmas over here too.

NOT Correct! Hollywood and Coca Cola Ads makes us think Christmas is synonymous with snow but that is rarely the case. In my 6 years living there, i experienced only one "White Christmas". Yes the weather is cold but it isn't as picturesque as the movies or cocal cola ads
Re: Nigerian Man In Uk Laments Over The Snow And Appreciates Motherland by omonnakoda: 9:13am On Dec 14, 2022
IbrahimMav:

Not always.
The UK is located directly in the path of the gulf stream which entails mild summers and mild winters.
It can get very cold but unless you live in North of England or Scotland, Snowfall isn't a guarantee.
Sometimes it snows during the December period but often times snow doesn't arrive until mid January, and sometimes it doesn't even snow at all, esp in southern England.
By definition a White Christmas is one where snow is recorded by official Meteorologists ANYWHERE in the UK on Chistmas day

This is more likely in the North than the South. Still you are correct.
White Christmases are rare eg there was none in 2019, 2018

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In Uk Laments Over The Snow And Appreciates Motherland by makavalley(m): 9:15am On Dec 14, 2022
DrBrainstorm:
I have always wondered how people were able to survive in areas with cold climate hundreds of years ago, before even the crudest technologies that could weave clothes existed.
I know about using the skins of animals like bears for covering but how many of these animals could they catch?
Humas has always solved problem by themselves either by improvising or looking for alternative or studying climate changes to migrate to another part where there's safety

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man In Uk Laments Over The Snow And Appreciates Motherland by thinkmoney(m): 9:15am On Dec 14, 2022
gaby:
Nonsense as usual.
APC people. Always allergic to truth.
Before we used to think government is the problem, but gradually we are now seeing saboteurs...soon we will be knowing u people by names.
We the good people are in one camp, you are in another
Re: Nigerian Man In Uk Laments Over The Snow And Appreciates Motherland by faceLAGOS: 9:15am On Dec 14, 2022
The cold or snow dey affect their brain/mood?

I wan check something.
Re: Nigerian Man In Uk Laments Over The Snow And Appreciates Motherland by omonnakoda: 9:17am On Dec 14, 2022
AerialMapper:

NOT Correct! Hollywood and Coca Cola Ads makes us think Christmas is synonymous with snow but that is rarely the case. In my 6 years living there, i experienced only one "White Christmas". Yes the weather is cold but it isn't as picturesque as the movies or cocal cola ads
YOU do not have to experience it for itto be a White Christmas though.
As long as snow is officially RECORDED ANYWHERE in the country and that includes Scotland, then it is a white Christmas. The amount of snow does not matter even if it is a speck as long as the Official Meteorologists record it
Re: Nigerian Man In Uk Laments Over The Snow And Appreciates Motherland by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 14, 2022
Hopebringer:
Na Ogun go punish this man generation . Bastard... Ìmbecile, ignoramus... Government pikin...

Mad man. Why this bastard no come back make I go face the snow... Na Ogun go punish your unborn children none of them go see better

Wetin Consine e unborn children? Most Nigerians are so rude and uncouth
Re: Nigerian Man In Uk Laments Over The Snow And Appreciates Motherland by omonnakoda: 9:18am On Dec 14, 2022
Let us not forget the recent floods in Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Man In Uk Laments Over The Snow And Appreciates Motherland by Oldnairalanderb: 9:21am On Dec 14, 2022
Neroo22:
all this is fr u too com bro,which country way Nigeria weather pass fr dis world from pollution to ultra violet sunlight,where we go strt

We are talking about the climate condition here not environmental situation. Pollution is everywhere in every country and it's something that can be avoided or controlled but weather can not be controlled. It is nature and our weather climate is still fair compared to other zones where their weather conditions are so extreme.

Snow can disrupt a whole countrys business corporate and human activities back to back that entire period. Whereas in Nigeria, it's hardly ever the case with our weather except once in a blue moon when there's flood, still... It won't be everywhere.
Re: Nigerian Man In Uk Laments Over The Snow And Appreciates Motherland by osaweseforme(m): 9:22am On Dec 14, 2022
Maybe they don't have mb. He wasn't complaining about the weather but was making mockery of Nigeria government that couldn't take care of her citizens during the flooding
ejifranks:
Most of the commenters didn't watch the video.Dude was even mocking the Nigerian system and y'all be attacking him like say himself una.
Re: Nigerian Man In Uk Laments Over The Snow And Appreciates Motherland by sameks08(m): 9:22am On Dec 14, 2022
Hopebringer:

. He just passed message and beside He is not the cause of your poverty so abusing him is abstract rubbish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

COVID-19: Domestic Flights Won’t Resume On June 21 – FG / I Drank My Own Pee To Survive - Abandoned Woman Survived 10 Days In Desert / An Overview Of Kaduna International Airport (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.