Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,746 members, 7,915,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 03:53 PM

Nigerian Man In Uk Laments Over The Snow And Appreciates Motherland - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Man In Uk Laments Over The Snow And Appreciates Motherland (32894 Views)

Canada Looks Like Isolation Camp - Nigerian Man Who Relocated To Canada Laments / Huge Antarctica Snow Cruiser Is Missing Since 1940 In The Antarctica(Photos) / Snow Capped Akampka Mountains And Mount Cameroon Visible From Calabar (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man In Uk Laments Over The Snow And Appreciates Motherland by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:22am On Dec 14, 2022
Those days we dey do challenge take off our shirt under super cold winter. Chinese babes then go dey shout say black guys are strong o.

Once you go black you never go back
Re: Nigerian Man In Uk Laments Over The Snow And Appreciates Motherland by RALPHOW(m): 9:22am On Dec 14, 2022
incandescentena:
This is not even my problem, I went for police recruitment dem say make wen run 200m, i took 1st..police arrest me say i dey run like thief.... Na the matter we dey try settle.. grin

JOKE OF THE YEAR!!
I LAUGHED LIKE LAUGHING GAS!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In Uk Laments Over The Snow And Appreciates Motherland by AerialMapper: 9:22am On Dec 14, 2022
omonnakoda:
YOU do not have to experience it for itto be a White Christmas though.
As long as snow is officially RECORDED ANYWHERE in the country and that includes Scotland, then it is a
white Christmas. The amount of snow does not matter even if it is a speck as long as the Official Meteorologists record it

You are correct sir...same way a drop of rain can be recorded as extreme downpour across the entire Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Man In Uk Laments Over The Snow And Appreciates Motherland by Oldnairalanderb: 9:23am On Dec 14, 2022
faceLAGOS:
The cold or snow dey affect their brain/mood?

I wan check something.
Yes, sometimes it gets depressing. I remember a white guy once commented that his country is cursed. Just because of snow.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In Uk Laments Over The Snow And Appreciates Motherland by DrBrainstorm(m): 9:24am On Dec 14, 2022
makavalley:

Humas has always solved problem by themselves either by improvising or looking for alternative or studying climate changes to migrate to another part where there's safety
Yeah I know they solved these problems, how else would they have descendants? I'm just curious on how they were able to.
Re: Nigerian Man In Uk Laments Over The Snow And Appreciates Motherland by Greatdand007(m): 9:24am On Dec 14, 2022
meobizy:
That cold is good for short visits. Staying there for two years was not funny.

How was it not funny you see better thing you say it’s not funny come back to nija na
Re: Nigerian Man In Uk Laments Over The Snow And Appreciates Motherland by uche393: 9:26am On Dec 14, 2022
op didn't mention where he said that the government clear the snow in roads everyday and if it is Nigeria nobody will come to our aid just as they left the flood victims to carry their own Cross.
he also said God knew we would have bad leaders that's why he gave us Nigeria.

and that's the truth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man In Uk Laments Over The Snow And Appreciates Motherland by Grandemperor(m): 9:26am On Dec 14, 2022
He is a fake Nigerian. Every 9ja person weathers the storm, and storms the weather. He should relocate to Siberia or Lapland Finland, it is warm over there to the exteme in this time of the year.
Re: Nigerian Man In Uk Laments Over The Snow And Appreciates Motherland by Fearyourcreator: 9:27am On Dec 14, 2022
Hezzyluv:
Nigeria is a very very blessed country with bad leaders. Some masses are not helping matters too. Religion come do us strong things join. undecided

Nigeria would be great again.
God bless Nigeria more
God bless Africa.
Bad leaders and citizens
Re: Nigerian Man In Uk Laments Over The Snow And Appreciates Motherland by Oldnairalanderb: 9:27am On Dec 14, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
Those days we dey do challenge take off our shirt under super cold winter. Chinese babes then go dey shout say black guys are strong o.

Once you go black you never go back

LoL.. grin grin.. very funny.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In Uk Laments Over The Snow And Appreciates Motherland by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 14, 2022
Hopebringer:
Na Ogun go punish this man generation . Bastard... Ìmbecile, ignoramus... Government pikin...

Mad man. Why this bastard no come back make I go face the snow... Na Ogun go punish your unborn children none of them go see better
All these are not necessary at all.
it's just not worth it even if u be Agbero.
Imagine looking back at your write up after now how would you feel? Highly unnecessary.
i just hope you are not a Messi Fan, I won't be happy to see one acting this way.
Re: Nigerian Man In Uk Laments Over The Snow And Appreciates Motherland by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 14, 2022
Snow dey UK?
Re: Nigerian Man In Uk Laments Over The Snow And Appreciates Motherland by meobizy(f): 9:29am On Dec 14, 2022
Greatdand007:

How was it not funny you see better thing you say it’s not funny come back to nija na
I’m back. My final japa na sometime for Tinubu presidency. Make I pile cash first.
Re: Nigerian Man In Uk Laments Over The Snow And Appreciates Motherland by stormborn28(m): 9:30am On Dec 14, 2022
incandescentena:
This is not even my problem, I went for police recruitment dem say make wen run 200m, i took 1st..police arrest me say i dey run like thief.... Na the matter we dey try settle.. grin

Oh my God. What a way to start the day

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In Uk Laments Over The Snow And Appreciates Motherland by omonnakoda: 9:30am On Dec 14, 2022
AerialMapper:

You are correct sir...same way a drop of rain can be recorded as extreme downpour across the entire Nigeria
Are you trying to be funny or sarcastic ? You end up sounding like a fool.

The definition that the Met Office uses to define a white Christmas is for one snowflake to be observed falling in the 24 hours of 25 December somewhere in the UK.

https://www.metoffice.gov.uk/weather/learn-about/weather/types-of-weather/snow/white-christmas#:~:text=The%20definition%20that%20the%20Met,Met%20Office%20building%20in%20London.
THAT IS THE OFFICIAL GOVERNMENT definition of white Christmas which is even used by bookmakers who takes bets on whether there will be one

You do not know and do not know that you do not know but think you know it all
Re: Nigerian Man In Uk Laments Over The Snow And Appreciates Motherland by izubext007: 9:32am On Dec 14, 2022
Bro cool here is worst.
If you have 50k and go to the market , the high cost of things will freeze you .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In Uk Laments Over The Snow And Appreciates Motherland by omonnakoda: 9:33am On Dec 14, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Imagine looking back at your write up after now how would you feel? Highly unnecessary.
i just hope you are not a Messi Fan, I won't be happy to see one acting this way.
Ogun has destroyed his life already and you know the saying

Misery loves company

Ajegbodo.............
Re: Nigerian Man In Uk Laments Over The Snow And Appreciates Motherland by Pastoshizzy(m): 9:37am On Dec 14, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
Return to Motherland na attention seeker.
you ehn! If I catch you!
Re: Nigerian Man In Uk Laments Over The Snow And Appreciates Motherland by faceLAGOS: 9:38am On Dec 14, 2022
Oldnairalanderb:

Yes, sometimes it gets depressing. I remember a white guy once commented that his country is cursed. Just because of snow.

Thank you for your response.

I have an aunty in Canada and I’m wondering how she’s coping, despite having 2kids.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man In Uk Laments Over The Snow And Appreciates Motherland by Bunnatex(m): 9:41am On Dec 14, 2022
Heroicvic:
I pray he get deported

That is such a bitter prayer. Newsflash, God does not answer such
Re: Nigerian Man In Uk Laments Over The Snow And Appreciates Motherland by FireUpNow(m): 9:43am On Dec 14, 2022
Hezzyluv:
Nigeria is a very very blessed country with bad leaders. Some masses are not helping matters too. Religion come do us strong things join. undecided

Nigeria would be great again.
God bless Nigeria more
God bless Africa.
Na those who believe the religion my brother. Just free your mind
Re: Nigerian Man In Uk Laments Over The Snow And Appreciates Motherland by isaacola57: 9:43am On Dec 14, 2022
UK doesn't have snow.. come to Canada snow and -30 degrees.. u could lose Ur hands due to frost bites. Nigeria has better weather than those countries. If u come get better money for Nigeria u will enjoy Nigeria. And yes I will surely come back to naija na just make my money plenty remain

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In Uk Laments Over The Snow And Appreciates Motherland by bikefab(m): 9:45am On Dec 14, 2022
Which one do you prefer bro, snow or dust?
Re: Nigerian Man In Uk Laments Over The Snow And Appreciates Motherland by Oldnairalanderb: 9:46am On Dec 14, 2022
faceLAGOS:

Thank you for your response.

I have an aunty in Canada and I’m wondering how she’s coping, despite having 2kids.

She may not be that lonely since she's got the company of her two kids. Hopefully though.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In Uk Laments Over The Snow And Appreciates Motherland by MT: 9:47am On Dec 14, 2022
The guy, having not seen snow all his life, hid under lamentation to express his happiness to the whole world
Re: Nigerian Man In Uk Laments Over The Snow And Appreciates Motherland by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 14, 2022
Hopebringer:
Na Ogun go punish this man generation . Bastard... Ìmbecile, ignoramus... Government pikin...

Mad man. Why this bastard no come back make I go face the snow... Na Ogun go punish your unborn children none of them go see better

Be eloquent! Why the cursing? Haba shocked
Re: Nigerian Man In Uk Laments Over The Snow And Appreciates Motherland by Dshocker(m): 9:50am On Dec 14, 2022
Hopebringer:

Na Ogun go punish all your children born and unborn. Bastard. Na armed robber dem go end up lynche don the street.

Useless bastard. Na Ogun go decimate your life

Bastard

Sadistic urchin, barking like a local dog.

Train a child in the ways of the lord, so when he grows, he will never depart from it, but apparently seems they can't do anything about your situation and i blame your useless parents, especially your wayward mother that should have aborted you, rather than birthing a nuisance into the society

I weep for your generation
Re: Nigerian Man In Uk Laments Over The Snow And Appreciates Motherland by uniquelyspecial(m): 9:52am On Dec 14, 2022
Triple U.
I sight you!

Anything him talk na for laughs o
Re: Nigerian Man In Uk Laments Over The Snow And Appreciates Motherland by Hopebringer: 9:59am On Dec 14, 2022
Dshocker:

Sadistic urchin, barking like a local dog.

Train a child in the ways of the lord, so when he grows, he will never depart from it, but apparently seems they can't do anything about your situation and i blame your useless parents, especially your wayward mother that should have aborted you, rather than birthing a nuisance into the society

I weep for your generation

Sopona no ma kpa iya e

Omo ale
Re: Nigerian Man In Uk Laments Over The Snow And Appreciates Motherland by mecuries(m): 10:00am On Dec 14, 2022
mr man, if don't like the weather,simply book a flight back home
Re: Nigerian Man In Uk Laments Over The Snow And Appreciates Motherland by Hopebringer: 10:01am On Dec 14, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Koni dafun iya e
Re: Nigerian Man In Uk Laments Over The Snow And Appreciates Motherland by Hopebringer: 10:01am On Dec 14, 2022
sameks08:
. He just passed message and beside He is not the cause of your poverty so abusing him is abstract rubbish.
.Ogun ma kpa iya e

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Iceland Deports Boko Haram Victim From Nigeria - Al Jazeera / Breathtaking Pictures Of Abuja. / Terrible Accident As Car Speeds Into BRT Lane Demarcation In Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.