Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,270 members, 7,967,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 02:39 AM

LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W (70131 Views)

Appeal Court Affirms Lp’s Attah As Winner Of Eti-osa Federal Constituency Electi / Pictures and Video of LP Attah campaigning on thee streets of Lagos / APC Vs PDP: Fani-kayode Blows Hot, Reveals What Happened During Osun Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by Proudlyomonna: 6:52pm On Mar 03, 2023
kad199:
we would show u again on Saturday, that Lagos is Biafra land. Just t as we did last a
Saturday.

This is one of the products of this evil PdApc structure.
All your 1kobo sense think of all day long is Tribal hatefilled gbasgbos grin grin grin
Fia gii grin

Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by Omoawoke: 6:58pm On Mar 03, 2023
Roski1:

The funny thing is that many Yoruba's who are my friends voted against APC in Lagos. Some unenlightened Yoruba' s think the clamor for change of party structure is a tribal thing (Yoruba vs Igbo), not knowing that its borne out of frustration on the performance of the APC in the state and the wanton looting of its resources, while using only a fraction for development. I believe that if Lagos had a more prudent and sincere government, it would be more developed than it is currently. Again, if a Yoruba woman can be overwhelmingly voted for into the Senate in the FCT, i dont see why Igbo or even Hausa cannot be voted as Governor of Lagos, provided the people believe in him. Remember, Lagos still holds the sentiments of being a former FCT.

I agree many Yorubas voted against APc with good intentions.
Tinubu is weak, Muslim Muslim ticket , old age and other sentiments
Well Sanwo olu is what this time?

We are one Nigeria , that’s true, but how can a people come to your land and tell you your land is no man’s land and they will dominate you in it. And you shine your teeth following them that u will vote Chinedu Rhodes Vavous. Pls what’s your justification?

The same Chinedu Rhodes that did not hide his hatred for Yoruba in his tweets and was tweeting many anti Yoruba stuffs plus Biafra apologists.

It is not tribalism, it is you defending your land and if you are still very dumb to be forming awoke and not realize you are being used, then u are irredeemably foolish

See his tweets even claiming Igbo

Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by Proudlyomonna: 6:58pm On Mar 03, 2023
Omoawoke:

Start from the east

Yes of course,or can't you see how We have been pulling down this evil demonic PdApc structure in the east already??
PdApc structure can never ever favour anyone who is hustling legit.
Na only thieves, kidnappers and politifcians fit enjoy from this evil fifth columnist with their evil structure of suffering, pain, hunger, insecurity, failure and hardship.
We now have 2 Okada riders in power today that's a very good kick off.
I look at any youth who supports PdApc as a lost youth who needs help.
Up Labour.
Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by Omoawoke: 7:00pm On Mar 03, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Yes of course,or can't you see how We have been pulling down this evil demonic PdApc structure in the east already??
PdApc structure can never ever favour anyone who is hustling legit.
Na only thieves, kidnappers and politifcians fit enjoy from this evil fifth columnist with their evil structure of suffering, pain, hunger, insecurity, failure and hardship.
We now have 2 Okada riders in power today that's a very good kick off.
I look at any youth who supports PdApc as a lost youth who needs help.
Up Labour.

Start in the east and end it there

Lagos is no ipob land
Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by sangresan(m): 7:04pm On Mar 03, 2023
The Attah guy will lose at the election petition tribunal.
Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by eneyoduke(m): 7:08pm On Mar 03, 2023
A party that said A son of nobody will become a son of somebody
Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by Proudlyomonna: 7:10pm On Mar 03, 2023
Omoawoke:

Start in the east and end it there

Lagos is no ipob land

To hell with you and your ipob,abi you think se na everybody dey follow una do una nonsense tribal gbasgbos grin
If you be below 40 years and you still dey do Tribal hate and bigotry shame on you.
Do you know how Labour Party started in India??
Power will go back to where it belongs!!The People.
To all Traders, civil service workers, artisans, farmers, go into the elections with one mindset.
Pull down PdApc structure and build a new people's STRUCTURE.
Up labour.
You Tribalist are a big manace to any Society you unfortunately operate in.
Them suppose carry all of una go sambisa forest make una go face Boko Haram grin grin

Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 03, 2023
Pierced:
I didn't really see banky campaigning....I just saw his pictures with some old people in Lagos Island on social media....and that was all.

There was no aggrressive campaigning from him

Was he even at Atiku campaign rally in Lagos. I didn't see any pictures of him at the rally.

He did, I saw him campaign and was sweating it out with his team along that kingsway Ikoyi. I actually wanted him to win and would have voted for him, because of our wife Adesua, and also him loosing twice, i never want that for him. I like to see people's dreams coming through, that has always been his dream.
But it's too late now. I want Yishawu to win and as well Obanikoro. But I would have voted for Banky still. Much respect to Attach.

I'm counting on you cos you owe the people. God bless and I wish my very good friend; Vivor Rhodes the best. I and my family will vote for you with our full chest. Good luck.

Let's shut down Lagos 11th of March for " Vivor Rhode"s the incoming Labour Party Governor. Victory is ours!
Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by mosaicafrique: 7:16pm On Mar 03, 2023
Most Nigerian musicians are not to serious, thinking everything is all about Fame and personality. Fake life, a serious minded man came and won Reps for free

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by mosaicafrique: 7:17pm On Mar 03, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

To hell with you and your ipob,abi you think se na everybody dey follow una do una nonsense tribal gbasgbos grin
If you be below 40 years and you still dey do Tribal hate and bigotry shame on you.
Do you know how Labour Party started in India??
Power will go back to where it belongs!!The People.
To all Traders, civil service workers, artisans, farmers, go into the elections with one mindset.
Pull down PdApc structure and build a new people's STRUCTURE.
Up labour.
You Tribalist are a big manace to any Society you unfortunately operate in.
Them suppose carry all of una go sambisa forest make una go face Boko Haram grin grin

Wake up to reality
Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:18pm On Mar 03, 2023
maestroferddi:
Like seriously?

If the corruption which has become synonymous to Nigeria is eliminated, that money can be realized within a couple of year's...

Do you know the monthly takings of agberos alone in Lagos let alone IGR and then federal allocations?

Stop giving banal excuses unless you just out to waste my time...
Do you know how national wealth is calculated.
What does agberos have to do with it.

Pls no offence meant , what age grade do you fall into.
Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by babtoundey(m): 7:19pm On Mar 03, 2023
maestroferddi:
Assuming but not conceding that you are right, how does not being able to speak Ibadan dialect of pristine Yoruba impinge on GRV's ability to deliver on a leadership mandate?

Kemi Badenoch came within some distance of being the UK prime minister but everyone knows that she speaks with an accent just like other immigrant citizens...

Did Badenoch's inability to speak with a Cockney, Liverpudian or Mancunian accent stop her from making the rounds in the selection process?
I will not even talk about Obama and Rishi Sunak of recent memory...

You see, some of you people have to do something about this supposition that Yorubas are intrinsically tribalistic...

It is a dangerous inclination especially in a pluralistic society and moreso in the modern society...

You are an hypocrite. And a tribal bigot like him.

First do you understand Yoruba. If you do, you will agree with me what he speaks is nothing close to any dialect. He is just muttering what was pronounced/or said to him. Ordinary "Eko" he could not pronounce. And you want him to rule a state he is totally removed from.

That aside, would you hand over the affairs of your household to a man who has publicly shown he detest your identity, mocks your name and malign your reputation? Answer that with sincerity.

You see nothing wrong in his social media comments and post because you are not at receiving end.
Any strangers that want to rule a place must be identified with those people and respect their identity.

1 Like

Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by Proudlyomonna: 7:26pm On Mar 03, 2023
mosaicafrique:

Wake up to reality

Reality is We now have 2 olokadas in the Rep all thanks to labour party grin grin
Can they even think of contesting under the PdAPC structure?? Where them even wan start from sef.
They did not have to pay 100m or money for vote buying and rigging,We the masses put them there.
If you are a Youth,wake up to reality and understanding of how Aristotle define the will of the masses in Power and Politics.
He made it plain and clear that no force can ever be stronger than a people who have identified the will to inpact Change.
You obviously do not understand that party's should have Ideologies, Views, Philosophies, principles,You are just slavishly following 5th columnist who don't even care if you live or die grin
Shame supposed dey catch you if you be young person.
Up Labour.
Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by Omoawoke: 7:33pm On Mar 03, 2023
Heavensent01:

you're minding those fools, I mobilize 51 people for Tinubu in my area including my wife and we'll voted for APC

those naive Yoruba in my areas that voted for LP, I started educating them that I served while that useless business fraudster scammer they cursed for 8yrs that he's heartless, they saw the evidence on Facebook from their kinsmen, it was late before they knew they've been brainwashed

I'm getting nothing in this election but my wife an Igbo was employed and accommodated in Lagos civil service what a Yoruba man cannot get in sad east yet we will now sit down look

I've added 80 to my PVC registered electorates and by God Grace I will mobilize more and educate those that have been brainwashed

come Saturday only igbo will vote their useless inexperienced LP candidates. Yorubas know better Now

We are seeing progress report already

We want to win with enough margin to silent them forever
Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by Omoawoke: 7:36pm On Mar 03, 2023
babtoundey:

First do you understand Yoruba. If you do, you will agree with me what he speaks is nothing close to any dialect. He is just muttering what was pronounced/or said to him. Ordinary "Eko" he could not pronounce. And you want him to rule a state he is totally removed from.

That aside, would you hand over the affairs of your household to a man who has publicly shown he detest your identity, mocks your name and malign your reputation? Answer that with sincerity.

You see nothing wrong in his social media comments and post because you are not at receiving end.
Any strangers that want to rule a place must be identified with those people and respect their identity.

I have reached out to the people I know voted Peter obi in Lagos and sent them the tweets

They are pissed off as fvk. Do the same thing, reach out to at least 5 people u know that voted Peter obi that GRV chinedu is not obidient movement but an opportunist.
Take no chances
Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by kayfra: 7:49pm On Mar 03, 2023
We will recall him
Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by maestroferddi: 7:50pm On Mar 03, 2023
babtoundey:

You see nothing wrong in his social media Icomments and post because you are not at receiving end.

Oga, I don't have time for palm wine joint chitchat...

I have known GRV since 2019...I just learnt that he has partial Igbo parentage...

I have always known him as Gbadebo...

GRV ran a visible campaign including walking into mustering the cojones to go to TVC and still come out in flying colours...

In all his itinerary, none of these mindless propaganda surfaced...

If you rabid APC leaning tribalistic elements think you can dredge up loads of crap to discredit a man at the cusp of history, you should then have another thinking coming through...
Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by KingDamzzy(m): 8:12pm On Mar 03, 2023
Felabrity:
Which of them look's like a serious candidate?

https://twitter.com/FoluShaw/status/1631624407947919360?t=VGSyW9Y37VpW96z5ZSB7WQ&s=19

This is very dumb because the videos on Banky's page literally shows him campaigning from one place to another.

What simply happened to Banky W is the phenomenon of the Obi supporters mob who voted for a candidate they had no idea of. M
Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by Felabrity: 8:15pm On Mar 03, 2023
KingDamzzy:

This is very dumb because the videos on Banky's page literally shows him campaigning from one place to another.

What simply happened to Banky W is the phenomenon of the Obi supporters mob who voted for a candidate they had no idea of. M
dûmbo

His constituency voted for him

Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by BigBrother9ja: 8:31pm On Mar 03, 2023
Ogbuefi2020:
Yorubas should grow up and compete. Stop relying on "na we get Lagos"
Shut up loser
Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by Jostoman: 8:54pm On Mar 03, 2023
crestedaguiyi:
Banky was banking on old glory at a time that there was anger in the land towards politicians.
His party name worsened things for him
it is you poeple that are doing nzongbu Nzongbu politics, this same banky w also campaign for peter obi in his constituency including his wife a lot of PDP and some neutral person that love JANDOR voted for peter obi because they share in his vision so make those LP party candidate no ovarrate themselves o. Majority of the like and share you get from this your comment are from APC because they know that jandor is a popular candidate and they dont want gbadebo to step down for him so that the two of them can divide each other vote next week saturday. I dont want to hear MC boys are attacking us after election o.
Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by decimator: 9:01pm On Mar 03, 2023
Banky is a good guy. But he was hit by a stray bullet. It was a case of collateral damage.
Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by Jostoman: 9:07pm On Mar 03, 2023
Omoawoke:

I agree many Yorubas voted against APc with good intentions.
Tinubu is weak, Muslim Muslim ticket , old age and other sentiments
Well Sanwo olu is what this time?

We are one Nigeria , that’s true, but how can a people come to your land and tell you your land is no man’s land and they will dominate you in it. And you shine your teeth following them that u will vote Chinedu Rhodes Vavous. Pls what’s your justification?

The same Chinedu Rhodes that did not hide his hatred for Yoruba in his tweets and was tweeting many anti Yoruba stuffs plus Biafra apologists.

It is not tribalism, it is you defending your land and if you are still very dumb to be forming awoke and not realize you are being used, then u are irredeemably foolish

See his tweets even claiming Igbo
i know the tactics you and your APC are using, you poeple use the same tactics for Peter obi and Atiku you poeple leave Atiku and keep attacking peter obi to gain sympathy for obi because you know that Atiku is a very stong man and tinubu needs peter obi to scatter Atiku stronghold in the south, i know that you poeple are also trying to make sure that gbadebo doesent step down for JANDOR. But those obidient will realise their mistake if they fall for your Apc trap.
Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by Thegamingorca(m): 9:37pm On Mar 03, 2023
pocohantas:

I doubt it has anything to do with this. When Banky started, LP wasn’t a force. It was either APC or PDP. He chose the lesser evil. He would have easily won if not that the youths were on LP rampage. Banky got involved in a crossfire. It was actually that simple.

I think the last I read something about his intention to run was last year or perhaps the year before. Hell, I didn't know it was federal Hor office he was even gunning for. The werey remain for PDP without campaigning amidst this heated unrest and quest for revenge. It be like he lacks good friends.
Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by babtoundey(m): 10:55pm On Mar 03, 2023
maestroferddi:
Oga, I don't have time for palm wine joint chitchat...

I have known GRV since 2019...I just learnt that he has partial Igbo parentage...

I have always known him as Gbadebo...

GRV ran a visible campaign including walking into mustering the cojones to go to TVC and still come out in flying colours...

In all his itinerary, none of these mindless propaganda surfaced...

If you rabid APC leaning tribalistic elements think you can dredge up loads of crap to discredit a man at the cusp of history, you should then have another thinking coming through...

Give him your entire household to govern. There is a working system in place. The governorship position is not a testing ground for possible failure and success.

He is bigot and has seen no justification to clear himself of those accusations. Voters that are driven by emotions and not logical reasoning are lethal to the society progress.

You want to see a bigot and an hypocrite like you in government, take him to your state. Your state too deserves good governance. If you too have lost touch with your state a long time ago, hand over your personal life and affairs to him.
Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by MyAmericandream(f): 11:25pm On Mar 03, 2023
Ogbuefi2020:
Yorubas should grow up and compete. Stop relying on "na we get Lagos"

That’s their only achievement, just let them be tongue
Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by striker07(m): 1:30am On Mar 04, 2023
INVINCIBLECSP1:
Congratulations to the winner
Modified. INEC chairman Yakubu got 299 billion naira from Thiéfnubu to rig him in.
That idiotic governor of Rivers state who happens to be my brother as per tribe is a fool forever. Buhari is a still a failure.
Therefore, Yakubu, Thiéfnubu, wike and the rest of the useless creatures will deal with the anger of God for the brazen criminality they played by stealing the people's mandate to give to the highest bidder. Thiéfnubu will never be my president. Obi's picture Will be hunged on my office wall. Period.
Criminals structure they always boost of.
you guys are bad losers, headless mob according to prof. soludo.
Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by maestroferddi: 6:25am On Mar 04, 2023
babtoundey:

Give him your entire household to govern. There is a working system in place. The governorship position is not a testing ground for possible failure and success.

He is bigot and has seen no justification to clear himself of those accusations. Voters that are driven by emotions and not logical reasoning are lethal to the society progress.

You want to see a bigot and an hypocrite like you in government, take him to your state. Your state too deserves good governance. If you too have lost touch with your state a long time ago, hand over your personal life and affairs to him.

You are wasting my time...
Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by chukwuma234: 6:53am On Mar 04, 2023
SmartPolician:
I voted and campaigned for Banky W. But I was shocked when Labour Party votes were counted in my polling unit. Labour Party won all four. Meanwhile, nobody knows the guy. 😂😂😂

Governorship election in Lagos will be a war. I can tell Sanwo-Olu already knows his position is shaky. I just pity the chap.

You don't know the guy. The street knows him
Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by DSC7: 8:22am On Mar 04, 2023
casualobserver:

well he is my new HOR member and I have never heard of him till he won....never even saw his campaign flyer/banner.

most people in Eti-Osa have never heard of him including those who voted for him.

Maybe you don't live around Ajah axis...

His campaign posters are everywhere unlike Banky's....
Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by DSC7: 8:28am On Mar 04, 2023
mosaicafrique:
Most Nigerian musicians are not to serious, thinking everything is all about Fame and personality. Fake life, a serious minded man came and won Reps for free

He even did more grass root sensitization and campaigns more than the famous celebrity. .

Banky fall my hands sha. .
Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by casualobserver: 8:33am On Mar 04, 2023
DSC7:

Maybe you don't live around Ajah axis...

His campaign posters are everywhere unlike Banky's....

I don’t live around Ajah I never noticed his poster in my area!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Guber Election: Kate Henshaw Rescued From Suspected Thugs In Lagos / Governor Ayade Cries In His Office Over The Condition Of Refugees. Photos / Ex-Governor Of Niger State, Muazu Aliyu New Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.