Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,130 members, 7,887,264 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:16 AM

Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate (54754 Views)

Oyibo Chukwu: Labour Party Senatorial Candidate In Enugu East Killed / Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party / See Reactions As Saraki Loses Senatorial Seat To APC Oloriegbe (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by Hotice085: 8:28am On Mar 20, 2023
kbams241:
We won't hear rigging now o

Who is rigging for LP, a party with no structure?

1 Like

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by Emma1Oj(m): 8:29am On Mar 20, 2023
Goldmaxx:
Oga God no dey do politics
... To hell with your religious fanatism
just as the devil is waiting to receive you gladly into hell in few day time. Okponu oshi.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by Bullionaire: 8:54am On Mar 20, 2023
fatdick:
You won't hear pim about rigging on this thread ooo......just watch!

Stupid, bigoted blockhead.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by layzie: 9:33am On Mar 20, 2023
Obaofaba:
Lp is a local champion.

Truth be told, if the presidential election is to be reconducted today, LP won't make the top 4.

Most Yorubas that voted Obi have seen the light and are seriously regretting their actions right now most especially in Lagos.

Lp was built on a very faulty foundation of lies and deceit. Obi is a fraudulent character and will remain so forever.

Nigerians seriously dodged a bullet.

Those that voted in the presidential elections voted for competence, they voted LP because of the man the party presented. They didn't vote because of ethnicity or religion. This is what election should be about.
And you should be proud for voting who you believe in, no matter who the person is. It's your choice so own it with your full chest.

Now, the real obidients are not voting for LP like zombies, no, they are voting for competence. That is y they are keeping vigil for a man they believe in Abia state. That's y also most HOA seats in Anambra was won by APGA with YPP even though there were LP candidates...

There are also others that vote like zombies, they are LP, yes, but also in other parties not just in LP.

If u are part of those voting competence no matter the party affiliation, then u shud be proud of urself.

As per dodging a bullet, no sir I disagree. How will a competent person win and all of sudden become incompetent? Or did u draw your conclusion from the actions of the zombies(who are not part of the govt) and not the candidates themselves (who will run the govt)?
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by Nobody: 10:17am On Mar 20, 2023
Congrats to the winner, its about time someone retired that native doctor forming medical doctor. angry
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by ay4press(m): 10:19am On Mar 20, 2023
You re making no sense oga
Obaofaba:
Lp is a local champion.

Truth be told, if the presidential election is to be reconducted today, LP won't make the top 4.

Most Yorubas that voted Obi have seen the light and are seriously regretting their actions right now most especially in Lagos.

Lp was built on a very faulty foundation of lies and deceit. Obi is a fraudulent character and will remain so forever.

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by kiddkash(m): 10:24am On Mar 20, 2023
Postinor:
mad man may I always remain mad
Such a shame
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by Postinor: 10:52am On Mar 20, 2023
kiddkash:

Such a shame
bastard
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by kiddkash(m): 11:31am On Mar 20, 2023
Postinor:

I am bastard
Don't be too hard on yourself
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by Postinor: 12:09pm On Mar 20, 2023
kiddkash:

Don't be too hard on yourself
keep on fooling urself
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by ogbe88(m): 1:55pm On Mar 20, 2023
Obaofaba:
Lp is a local champion.

u will soon be dealt with
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by IfnobeGod20: 1:59pm On Mar 20, 2023
alimiadedayo1:

then you are devoid of senses if you claim to belong to a particular tribe and you cannot speak their language.. That is true definition of a bastard go and ask your father that Is if you have a real African father
Having discourse with you is just a waste of precious time and brain. Please get out of your cocoon, you just need to learn and unlearn.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by nony43(m): 2:00pm On Mar 20, 2023
Obaofaba:
Lp is a local champion.

He will win again go to FB and Twitter and see what most Yorubas are saying of their tribe unprintable things.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by nony43(m): 2:02pm On Mar 20, 2023
CXLVII:
South East are so good at voting 🗳️ incompetency

Hate will always make them vote for the most incompetent fool

So Nnamani is competent?
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by kiddkash(m): 2:27pm On Mar 20, 2023
Postinor:
I keep on fooling myself
I understand
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by Postinor: 2:30pm On Mar 20, 2023
kiddkash:

I understand
ur fada, bastard
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by kiddkash(m): 2:32pm On Mar 20, 2023
Postinor:
my fada, is a bastard
I already knew
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by Postinor: 2:35pm On Mar 20, 2023
kiddkash:

I already knew
u are a madman no need following u to talk
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by kiddkash(m): 2:51pm On Mar 20, 2023
Postinor:
I am a madman no need to be talking to people. And I have been online from morning till now because I don't have a job
I have always known
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by CXLVII: 3:34pm On Mar 20, 2023
Young042galaxy:

You wish to be half a human that I am.
But unfortunately, you can never be.. 😂 😂
I am an international asset.
A soon to be (BNSC, RN, RM, RPHN) with 2nd class upper.
I will travel to any country I want to with ease.
Unlike you that will forever chained in Nigeria.. 😂 😂.
If not that i can never invest in South West, I would have come for ur small ancestral land you are left with and you will have no choice than to sell it to me then continue ur hate..😂
Get a life dude.

Who asked for your biography?
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by perpeling22(f): 6:33pm On Mar 20, 2023
Obaofaba:
Lp is a local champion.

Mind you they did not vote for igbos, rather they voted for Obi's antecedent.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by Perfectbeing(m): 7:17pm On Mar 20, 2023
Peter Obi have set back the SE 30 years behind.
Chimaroke would have been the best bet for SP. Now its definitely Akpabio.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by Perfectbeing(m): 7:17pm On Mar 20, 2023
Peter Obi have set back the SE 30 years behind.
Chimaroke would have been the best bet for SP. Now its definitely Akpabio.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by alimiadedayo1: 7:35pm On Mar 20, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

Having discourse with you is just a waste of precious time and brain. Please get out of your cocoon, you just need to learn and unlearn.
I can't learn and unlearn from a fool like you, a fool who takes his word as wisdom
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by Young042galaxy: 8:18pm On Mar 20, 2023
CXLVII:

Who asked for your biography?
Olodo don't even know what biography means.
Retarded bingo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari Commissioned Road Projects In Imo State (Pictures & Video) / Drama As Diezani Runs After Buhari At Airport-punch / Sule Abdullahi On Sanusi: Ganduje Called To Ask If I Would Accept Deposed Emir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.