Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,823 members, 7,872,760 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:16 PM

Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate (54689 Views)

Oyibo Chukwu: Labour Party Senatorial Candidate In Enugu East Killed / Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party / See Reactions As Saraki Loses Senatorial Seat To APC Oloriegbe (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by demoBaba: 8:59pm On Mar 19, 2023
To IPOB now free and fear election.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by tuzle(m): 8:59pm On Mar 19, 2023
Election has finished finally we can all go on what our lives. One thing this election has shown is the hate that we have in us as Nigerian towards some others, I won't mention. But I hope we can all continue with our lives the way it was before the election. God bless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by David160(m): 9:00pm On Mar 19, 2023
Gossiphub:
Enugu East Senatorial results.

LP- 69,136
PDP- 48,701

Kelvin Chukwu winner.

I was just laughing when Tinubu slaves were jubilating... There is no way chimaroke will win.

1 Like

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by Oplomo: 9:00pm On Mar 19, 2023
Throwback:
Earlier reports said Nnamani won?

Anyways, Tinubu will get him busy.

Are you pained that a murderer and a killer whom you yorubas now hail higher than Awolowo because he stands against Eastern interests, has now lost his elections? Were you expecting a different result. He lost election the day he kill Oyibo Chukwu.

Thiefnubuu should get him busy as NURTW national chairman, where he can align with his fellow killer thugs.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by Boldkrammy: 9:00pm On Mar 19, 2023
Oyibo Chukwu cannot die in vain. Thank you Enugu

6 Likes

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by azikiweironsi(m): 9:01pm On Mar 19, 2023
fatdick:
You won't hear pim about rigging on this thread ooo......just watch!

For where ?
This one is the best election in Enugu East after Agege bread grin
Confused followers with fraud messiah.

1 Like

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by Achor1111(m): 9:01pm On Mar 19, 2023
Congratulations Mr Kelvin Chukwu for your bravery, your brother paid the price!
RIP Chief Victor Oyibo Chukwu
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by transient123(m): 9:01pm On Mar 19, 2023
Gossiphub:

Una no dey ever shut up.

Are you guys f00ls?

Sorry jare....no mind am....lol
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by Timiolutomi: 9:02pm On Mar 19, 2023
Vischy:
Modern Day Slavery

Eligible To Be The Governor of Lagos:
1. Tinubu - State of Origin - Osun State.
2. Fashola - State of Origin - Ekiti State.
3. Ambode - State of Origin - Ondo State.
4. Sanwoolu - State of Origin - Ogun State.

Not Eligible To Be The Governor of Lagos:
1. Patrick Gbadebo Rhose-Vivour (GRV) - State of Origin - Lagos State (Lagos Island).
2. Jandor - State of Origin - Lagos State.

FFK: Those Lagosians Claiming To Be Yorubas Of Lagos Are Not Yorubas. They Are Slaves Who Were Repatriated To Lagos Via Sierra Leone, Liberia, E.t.c.

Lol grin

Oga boss

Where did you say Fashola, Ambode and Sanwo olu are from?

God go help you with the way you spread falsehood sha... Baba God nah your strength.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by Hoelujohn: 9:02pm On Mar 19, 2023
fatdick:
There was actually rigging. Check this out

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by Demolakay: 9:02pm On Mar 19, 2023
Obaofaba:
Lp is a local champion.

Truth be told, if the presidential election is to be reconducted today, LP won't make the top 4.

Most Yorubas that voted Obi have seen the light and are seriously regretting their actions right now most especially in Lagos.

Lp was built on a very faulty foundation of lies and deceit. Obi is a fraudulent character and will remain so forever.

Nigerians seriously dodged a bullet.

Olori buruku somebody.
U mean d same election where ur party had to release thugs on d street to win deir backyard?

Let a free nd fair election b held tday, Obi will trounce dat mannequin mercilessly.

U tink evry1 is brain dead lyk u urchins.

Continue to bask in d euphoria of ur 30k monthly payment.
Na poverty go eventually finish ur generation

2 Likes

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by Gunayo(m): 9:02pm On Mar 19, 2023
Postinor:
u are the fool,born loser
You just confirmed that you are a fool. He just asked a question and you show yourself

1 Like

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by Aguiyimba(m): 9:02pm On Mar 19, 2023
Obaofaba:
Lp is a local champion.

Truth be told, if the presidential election is to be reconducted today, LP won't make the top 4.

Most Yorubas that voted Obi have seen the light and are seriously regretting their actions right now most especially in Lagos.

Lp was built on a very faulty foundation of lies and deceit. Obi is a fraudulent character and will remain so forever.

You missed your medication

1 Like

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by scantee(m): 9:02pm On Mar 19, 2023
That is why i love my beloved state, we don't worship Godfathers stuff, we told him his time is up, he thought we were joking.

Let him go and contest for Tinubu senatorial district.

#042love#

3 Likes

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by Postinor: 9:03pm On Mar 19, 2023
Gunayo:
You just confirmed that you are a fool. He just asked a question and you show yourself
obituary shut up now, have u not been disgraced enough
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by coleon(m): 9:04pm On Mar 19, 2023
thunder74:

I am a Yoruba man, I voted for Obi and I will vote for him again
Speak for yourself please. I voted Obi and I'm a Yoruba man, if the election is conducted 20 times I will still vote obi ahead of tinubu or Atiku.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by princenaira(m): 9:04pm On Mar 19, 2023
After killing an innocent soul
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by Winters23: 9:04pm On Mar 19, 2023
Obaofaba:
Lp is a local champion.

Oga correct yourself, just replace LP with APC for this your writeup and put Buhari anywhere you see Obi

grin

3 Likes

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by scantee(m): 9:04pm On Mar 19, 2023
Obaofaba:
Lp is a local champion.

Cry me a river.. Is on record LP won Lagos nothing u can do about it

2 Likes

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by Espelbengz(m): 9:04pm On Mar 19, 2023
Very smart politician who saw tomorrow, dude already knew the obi wave would eclipse him in Enugu so he played safe with ASIWAJU, he will most def get a bigger role in Tinubu's government! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by Dave2011: 9:05pm On Mar 19, 2023
CXLVII:
South East are so good at voting ๐Ÿ—ณ๏ธ incompetency

And you voted for the father of agberos and a drug dealer! Shame on your useless ass

1 Like

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by spencekat(m): 9:05pm On Mar 19, 2023
Good one.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by smsinnigeria(m): 9:06pm On Mar 19, 2023
Obaofaba:
Lp is a local champion.

Baba wey Inec rigged election for na saint abi?
My last day on Nairaland cos quarter brained people everywhere here.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by highchief1: 9:06pm On Mar 19, 2023
fatdick:
yes this one is free and fair.very useless set of ppl
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by wanimo: 9:06pm On Mar 19, 2023
tuzle:
Election as finished finally we can all go on what our lives. One thing this election has shown is the hate that we have in us as Nigerian towards some others, I won't mention. But I hope we can all continue with our lives the way it was before the election. God bless
No, elections just finished, We are going to start the repatriation of all Yorubas back to the south west.

We are going to pay them back in their own coin
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by kiddkash(m): 9:07pm On Mar 19, 2023
Postinor:
I am the fool,born loser
I already know
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by highchief1: 9:07pm On Mar 19, 2023
Gossiphub:
Enugu East Senatorial results.

LP- 69,136
PDP- 48,701

Kelvin Chukwu winner.
obidients shoudl we cancel this?dont u guys think it was rigged?lazy people.The one them win is free and fair the one them lose na rigging.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by CXLVII: 9:07pm On Mar 19, 2023
Dave2011:

And you voted for the father of agberos and a drug dealer! Shame on your useless ass

If we did in last 20 years and the state is growing, and your brothers are so anxious to catch a bus to Lagos, you should know something is right!

By 2030, only foolish people would be left in the East. All the brilliant and potentials would have migrated to the west

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tinubu, Umahi, Bala Mohammed, Others Attend First Ladyโ€™s Iftar Dinner / Rear-admiral Alison Madueke (rtd) Flies In Legal Team To Defend His Wife Diezani / Nigeriaโ€™s 2016 Worst Performing Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.