Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,130 members, 7,887,264 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:15 AM

Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate (54753 Views)

Oyibo Chukwu: Labour Party Senatorial Candidate In Enugu East Killed / Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party / See Reactions As Saraki Loses Senatorial Seat To APC Oloriegbe (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by Emilo(m): 2:28am On Mar 20, 2023
emekajacobogbon:
To live a long life and peaceful one for that matter, you must learn never to allow circumstances beyond your control to determine your happiness.
Reality will always appear differently when you are on the one in charge.
Don't be in a hurry to criticize unnecessarily, coz criticism means nothing to our political class.
If you're not ready for a forceful coercion for change in leadership like in the endsars, just ponder everything you see as results in your heart.
The likes of Adams oshiomhole criticized Obasanjo,
tinubu criticized Jonathan and FFK criticized APC led Government but where is he today, even the woMAN that calls himself Reno omokri has been busy seeking for political relevance by criticizing anyone through unfiltered utterances that should have never been heard from a man.
So my fellow ordinary Nigerians, it's about what you can do from your heart to save the country when given the chance to make an impact.
Charity, they say begins at home.
The problem of Nigeria is not at the helm of affairs alone, it is deep rooted from our various family unit, the values we appreciate and share, our understanding of reality and ability to accept truths without sentiment, reasoning without biases.
Right now every one is on a survival mode making the society a jungle which calls for survival of the fittest.
Please let's be calming down and make amend in every unit nature has entrusted in our care.
As a father
As a mother
As junior brother
As a senior brother
As a senior sister or junior sister
As an employer or an employee..........
How are you playing your family roles?
Do you rob other people of their MANDATES JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE UPPER HAND E.G SELLING FAMILY LAND AND DENYING YOUR SIBLINGS WHAT RIGHTFULLY BELONG TO THEM AND YOU COME HERE TO DISTURB US OVER TINUBU VS PETER OBI VS ATIKU SAGA.
Please let us ask ourselves questions......

I disagree with you totally. The problem with Nigeria is the leaders nothing else. If interested I will tell you why
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by whippersnapper(m): 2:33am On Mar 20, 2023
Obaofaba:
Lp is a local champion.

Truth be told, if the presidential election is to be reconducted today, LP won't make the top 4.

Most Yorubas that voted Obi have seen the light and are seriously regretting their actions right now most especially in Lagos.

Lp was built on a very faulty foundation of lies and deceit. Obi is a fraudulent character and will remain so forever.

Nigerians seriously dodged a bullet.
please if it pained you. look for the nearest transformer in your street and hug

1 Like

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by Moneyxpress: 2:38am On Mar 20, 2023
All this people ranting online is the only reason Nigeria is backward,as a matter of urgency Nigeria political constitution needs to be amended, how can someone represent a particular set of people for 16 years? Are they for real
Well, it's time people get it right and stop all this nonsense, for the first time politicians felt the heat and started behaving as if they are better to get re elected.
Well, for me I don't believe in Nigeria since,let all the six geopolitical zones go there separate ways, imagine a scenerio where another tribe is working for another tribe they hate and still the hated tribe is feeding you and your family.
It's indeed beautiful nonsense, tribalist that cannot put food on their table,very pathetic

1 Like

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by nnamdi640: 2:58am On Mar 20, 2023
CXLVII:
South East are so good at voting ๐Ÿ—ณ๏ธ incompetency

Hate will always make them vote for the most incompetent fool
You that vote for competency how market? You voted competency like Buhari rather the whole economy became useless.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by Heavensent01(m): 3:35am On Mar 20, 2023
2tpick:

BAT won't like this adjective you used to describe his person

what adjective? Tinubu had been in politics since era of military regime, got his name printed in National politics! what then is a career if not what you love and focus doing
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by eurogee: 3:43am On Mar 20, 2023
You're a big fool. So to you, this thing is an election? Idiot.

Obaofaba:
Lp is a local champion.

Truth be told, if the presidential election is to be reconducted today, LP won't make the top 4.

Most Yorubas that voted Obi have seen the light and are seriously regretting their actions right now most especially in Lagos.

Lp was built on a very faulty foundation of lies and deceit. Obi is a fraudulent character and will remain so forever.

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by broadman20: 4:28am On Mar 20, 2023
Obaofaba:
Lp is a local champion.

Hahahaha!

Just like most Nigerians celebrated after 2019 election and are crying in 2023 and begging for money.

They are celebrating again for the same government in power that made them pass through hell fire.

And in 2026 crying and begging will also start again.

And most of you are not getting younger as the circle continues years in years out.

What is the guarantee that Nigerians are going to be free from this circle of political leaders manipulations if Nigerians reasons like this?

No wonder most foreigners here call us THE BLOCK HEADS NIGERIANS.

May God deliver Nigerians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by lexy2014: 5:03am On Mar 20, 2023
Obaofaba:
Lp is a local champion.

but the same LP won tinubu in lagos. what happened?

how is obi a fraudulent character?

if obi is a fraudulent character as you allege, what then is tinubu?

for someone supporting APC, it is hilarious for you to say "Lp was built on a very faulty foundation of lies and deceit". what then do we say about APC?
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by okechuks22: 5:09am On Mar 20, 2023
Obaofaba:
Lp is a local champion.

Nigerians seriously dodged a bullet.u knows nothing
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by Floxyijeoma(f): 5:49am On Mar 20, 2023
Sir/ma, please what did you read? Read again and relate it to what you typed
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by membranus: 6:14am On Mar 20, 2023
Honourable1901:
Chimaroke has nothing to lose

Yes. If he truly lost a ministerial post waiting for him in Tinubu government.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by IfnobeGod20: 6:19am On Mar 20, 2023
alimiadedayo1:

That is your family problem if you can't speak your mothers language.. Then you are also bastard like GRV.. how on earth you claim a particular tribe and you cannot speak the language are u winning me?
Please why is sense far from you guys. I am not worry too much because since you've refused to grow up and move away from your enclave, you won't understand. Many people born outside Nigeria and they don't speak local language to them, please how do want them to speak the language?
I met a lady last year on an assessment in Kwara North, she told me she's from Saki in Oyo state but she cannot speak or say Ekaro in Yoruba. This is someone that is living in Nigeria but she can speak the local language of where she comes from. I had to probed her further and she told me that her parents relocated to that location for long before she was born and they never went home and they don't speak Yoruba to her. Please how do you expect such lady to hear Yoruba in such circumstance? And many of such. Trying generalizing issue just defeat your knowledge and your exposure. That someone is Yoruba, Hausa or Igbo doesn't mean he or she must be able to speak his language, it all depends on the prevailing environment and parental interest.
Meanwhile, that somebody cannot speak his or her language doesn't make him or her non-indigene please. All this politics of sectionalism and bitterness need to stop forthwith. It reduces us as a people.

1 Like

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by Postinor: 6:21am On Mar 20, 2023
kiddkash:
sorry for insulting u,I am just a mad man seeking for mental help

mad man may u always remain mad
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by Nobody: 6:34am On Mar 20, 2023
emekajacobogbon:
To live a long life and peaceful one for that matter, you must learn never to allow circumstances beyond your control to determine your happiness.
Reality will always appear differently when you are on the one in charge.
Don't be in a hurry to criticize unnecessarily, coz criticism means nothing to our political class.
If you're not ready for a forceful coercion for change in leadership like in the endsars, just ponder everything you see as results in your heart.
The likes of Adams oshiomhole criticized Obasanjo, tinubu criticized Jonathan and FFK criticized APC led Government but where is he today, even the woMAN that calls himself Reno omokri has been busy seeking for political relevance by criticizing anyone through unfiltered utterances that should have never been heard from a man.
So my fellow ordinary Nigerians, it's about what you can do from your heart to save the country when given the chance to make an impact.
Charity, they say begins at home.
The problem of Nigeria is not at the helm of affairs alone, it is deep rooted from our various family unit, the values we appreciate and share, our understanding of reality and ability to accept truths without sentiment, reasoning without biases.
Right now every one is on a survival mode making the society a jungle which calls for survival of the fittest.
Please let's be calming down and make amend in every unit nature has entrusted in our care.
As a father
As a mother
As junior brother
As a senior brother
As a senior sister or junior sister
As an employer or an employee..........
How are you playing your family roles?
Do you rob other people of their MANDATES JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE UPPER HAND E.G SELLING FAMILY LAND AND DENYING YOUR SIBLINGS WHAT RIGHTFULLY BELONG TO THEM AND YOU COME HERE TO DISTURB US OVER TINUBU VS PETER OBI VS ATIKU SAGA.
Please let us ask ourselves questions......

I wish i can give you a thousand likes for this post. Our leaders will not come from heaven.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by searchlight: 6:50am On Mar 20, 2023
CXLVII:

South west that vote competence we have seen where there vote have brought us. Remember south west brought Buhari and we have seen his competence
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by Young042galaxy: 6:52am On Mar 20, 2023
CXLVII:

Who told you that you existing?๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Pigs are existing in Nigeria too, it doesnโ€™t mean they have a say
You wish to be half a human that I am.
But unfortunately, you can never be.. ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚
I am an international asset.
A soon to be (BNSC, RN, RM, RPHN) with 2nd class upper.
I will travel to any country I want to with ease.
Unlike you that will forever chained in Nigeria.. ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚.
If not that i can never invest in South West, I would have come for ur small ancestral land you are left with and you will have no choice than to sell it to me then continue ur hate..๐Ÿ˜‚
Get a life dude.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by Dedeity: 7:06am On Mar 20, 2023
CXLVII:

You're just an idiot. Is chimaroke competent ? That man has never done any tangible project in his constituency, since he got into senate in 2007. The OYibo chukwu whom he allegedly assassinated is a better candidate. Some of you just love to show stupid emotions online
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by Kingpele(m): 7:26am On Mar 20, 2023
[quote author=Obaofaba post=121892900]Lp is a local champion.

Nigerians seriously dodged a bullet. [ u are a very foolish human being...I don't think u are even female....continue to play tribalism we all use the same currency and the economy effects every one..the currency confiscation affected everyone wait till buharia promax enter u will regret voting base on tribalism
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by millionboi2: 7:45am On Mar 20, 2023
Obaofaba:
Lp is a local champion.

you are shameless,a party came out from the blue and trash you,with your tribal sentiment head like suya
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by greatermax77(m): 7:46am On Mar 20, 2023
[quote author=fatdick post=121892883]You won't hear pim about rigging on this thread ooo......just watch![/qu

People willingly vote for LP without any form of inducement, their quest for good governance propelled them to do so and you know it's the truth and only truth but your foolishness will never allow you to say it
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by 77up(m): 7:48am On Mar 20, 2023
clydecarson:

Tinubu will never be a president...just watch out and I can never refer to that thief as a president never in my life

So you guys should enjoy while it last
e pain am๐Ÿ˜‚
Ntoor๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜œ
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by excel4us: 7:50am On Mar 20, 2023
Obaofaba:
Lp is a local champion.

sorry my dear, IGBOS will never regret voting for mko abiola, Obasanjo and so if you think the igbos donโ€™t know what they are doing you ask your educated populace. IGBOS does things right not personality or party. You go and verify
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by BillGate90(m): 8:00am On Mar 20, 2023
Labour Party is gradually replacing APGA in the southeast
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by 2tpick: 8:02am On Mar 20, 2023
Heavensent01:

what adjective? Tinubu had been in politics since era of military regime, got his name printed in National politics! what then is a career if not what you love and focus doing
Well It is only in Nigeria you can find career politicians.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by Ofiadiegwu: 8:07am On Mar 20, 2023
Obaofaba:
Lp is a local champion.

Anything that makes you feel better: keep saying it. You have free speech yet
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by alimiadedayo1: 8:19am On Mar 20, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

Please why is sense far from you guys. I am not worry too much because since you've refused to grow up and move away from your enclave, you won't understand. Many people born outside Nigeria and they don't speak local language to them, please how do want them to speak the language?
I met a lady last year on an assessment in Kwara North, she told me she's from Saki in Oyo state but she cannot speak or say Ekaro in Yoruba. This is someone that is living in Nigeria but she can speak fluently the local language of where she is. I had to proved her and she told me that her parents relocated to that location for long before she was born and they never went home and they don't speak Yoruba to her. Please how do you expect such lady to hear Yoruba in such circumstance? And many of such. Trying generalizing issue just defeat your knowledge and your exposure. That someone is Yoruba, Hausa or Igbo doesn't mean he or she must be able to speak his language, it all depends on the prevailing environment and parental interest.
Meanwhile, that somebody cannot speak his or her language doesn't make him or her non-indigene please. All this politics of sectionalism and bitterness need to stop forthwith. It reduces us as a people.
then you are devoid of senses if you claim to belong to a particular tribe and you cannot speak their language.. That is true definition of a bastard go and ask your father that Is if you have a real African father
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by lereinter(m): 8:19am On Mar 20, 2023
Smiles

He's been campaigning for tinubu, he should jejely go join him now

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari Commissioned Road Projects In Imo State (Pictures & Video) / Drama As Diezani Runs After Buhari At Airport-punch / Sule Abdullahi On Sanusi: Ganduje Called To Ask If I Would Accept Deposed Emir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.