Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,126 members, 7,887,256 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:51 AM

Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate (54750 Views)

Oyibo Chukwu: Labour Party Senatorial Candidate In Enugu East Killed / Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party / See Reactions As Saraki Loses Senatorial Seat To APC Oloriegbe (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by emekajacobogbon(m): 8:54pm On Mar 19, 2023
M1230:
Good evening sir/ma, pls I'm starving. I don't know if a good Samaritan can help me with what to eat tonight..Abeg
I wish I could help,
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by OdefaGirl(f): 8:54pm On Mar 19, 2023
Obaofaba:
Lp is a local champion.

Truth be told, if the presidential election is to be reconducted today, LP won't make the top 4.

Most Yorubas that voted Obi have seen the light and are seriously regretting their actions right now most especially in Lagos.

Lp was built on a very faulty foundation of lies and deceit. Obi is a fraudulent character and will remain so forever.

Nigerians seriously dodged a bullet.

Cry blood..... 4 people tweeting from a room 😁

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by TheGreenHouse: 8:54pm On Mar 19, 2023
Good
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by TOYNEX(f): 8:54pm On Mar 19, 2023
Good for him
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by 9jaRealist: 8:55pm On Mar 19, 2023
Gossiphub:
Enugu East Senatorial results.

LP- 69,136
PDP- 48,701

Kelvin Chukwu winner.

Power of the people - they’ve spoken…
Even after the politicians murdered his brother!

>

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by JagabanBorgu: 8:55pm On Mar 19, 2023
I guess d election was rîggèd in favor of LP.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by thunder74(m): 8:55pm On Mar 19, 2023
Obaofaba:
Lp is a local champion.

Truth be told, if the presidential election is to be reconducted today, LP won't make the top 4.

Most Yorubas that voted Obi have seen the light and are seriously regretting their actions right now most especially in Lagos.

Lp was built on a very faulty foundation of lies and deceit. Obi is a fraudulent character and will remain so forever.

I am a Yoruba man, I voted for Obi and I will vote for him again

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by OneTwoOne(m): 8:55pm On Mar 19, 2023
Nnamdi will be compensated.

He should decamp to APC

1 Like

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by AndroBlaze: 8:55pm On Mar 19, 2023
Vischy:
Modern Day Slavery

Eligible To Be The Governor of Lagos:
1. Tinubu - State of Origin - Osun State.
2. Fashola - State of Origin - Ekiti State.
3. Ambode - State of Origin - Ondo State.
4. Sanwoolu - State of Origin - Ogun State.

Not Eligible To Be The Governor of Lagos:
1. Patrick Gbadebo Rhose-Vivour (GRV) - State of Origin - Lagos State (Lagos Island).
2. Jandor - State of Origin - Lagos State.

FFK: Those Lagosians Claiming To Be Yorubas Of Lagos Are Not Yorubas. They Are Slaves Who Were Repatriated To Lagos Via Sierra Leone, Liberia, E.t.c.

Keep showing your stupidity every 4 years...its at the polls you will be answered on who is a Lagosian on not.

1 Like

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by Onyiridike(f): 8:55pm On Mar 19, 2023
Throwback:
Earlier reports said Nnamani won?

Anyways, Tinubu will get him busy.
Tinubu will get a murderer busy?
He killed the LP candidate, you remember?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by obi58: 8:55pm On Mar 19, 2023
Obaofaba:
Lp is a local champion.

You are a big fool.

7 Likes

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by Gossiphub: 8:56pm On Mar 19, 2023
Obaofaba:

Maybe that's your father's nickname.

As you no get father nko?

Oloriburuku

1 Like

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by mistilink1: 8:56pm On Mar 19, 2023
Obaofaba:
Lp is a local champion.

Weldone. Are you through with your rant? I hope you won't regret voting Apc in the nearest future? Obidient have done their part,so also you. Let's see who will laugh last.

6 Likes

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by culdady(m): 8:56pm On Mar 19, 2023
Obaofaba:
Lp is a local champion.

Tribalism and ethnicity will divide the country soon

3 Likes

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by JagabanBorgu: 8:56pm On Mar 19, 2023
Beremx:
Upon the assassination, rigging and promise of becoming the Senate President?

Chai
So how does a minority party produce senate president?
D way some of u think baffles me.

1 Like

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by sammsimm(m): 8:56pm On Mar 19, 2023
Obaofaba:
Lp is a local champion.

Gbam! Correct guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by OneTwoOne(m): 8:56pm On Mar 19, 2023
He's not referring to your type.
He's talking to those who have thinking capacity
thunder74:

I am a Yoruba man, I voted for Obi and I will vote for him again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by Reelmii: 8:56pm On Mar 19, 2023
Elup..... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by OmonnakOdapig: 8:56pm On Mar 19, 2023
Halleluyah Amen .he lost to the murdered Barrister's sibling.
Rest easy oyibo. May your killers meet their waterloo.

7 Likes

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by jaxxy(m): 8:57pm On Mar 19, 2023
Urheadmaster:
tongue

Labor party carry weight in the south east

even in the south west especially lagos bt riggers are afraid of free and fair elections.

makinde that helped tinubu in presidential what did they pay him back with?

4 Likes

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by Oplomo: 8:57pm On Mar 19, 2023
M1230:
Good evening sir/ma, pls I'm starving. I don't know if a good Samaritan can help me with what to eat tonight..Abeg

What tribe do you belong to? I am asking because tribalism is now important for the country as proven by recent happenings.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by Heavensent01(m): 8:57pm On Mar 19, 2023
in 2yrs time labour party will be relegated to regional party, Tinubu is a career politician not like politician by chance like Buhari

3 Likes

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by Obaofaba: 8:57pm On Mar 19, 2023
Obi will continually disgraced.

Irredeemable failure number one.

Let him go to Senate through Anambra State.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by Okpokpo09: 8:57pm On Mar 19, 2023
Obaofaba:
Lp is a local champion.

Close that your nonsense smelly mouth. You that have no brain wants to lecture your lecturers, mumu.

2 Likes

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by Asour: 8:58pm On Mar 19, 2023
Obaofaba:
Lp is a local champion.

[b]Most Yorubas that voted Obi have seen the light and are seriously regretting [/b]their actions right now most especially in Lagos.

Lol.

The maybe ~400k+ Yorubas who voted him have seen the light and came to inform you that they are regretting?

Na wao!

5 Likes

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by lightwind(m): 8:58pm On Mar 19, 2023
Obaofaba:
Lp is a local champion.

Must you spew rubbish all the time, in a ll the threads 🤦

If not for the help of INEC Chairman and it's staffs in the rigging of the election for APC. Labour Party would of won with massive landslide.

1 Like

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 19, 2023
[quote author=Obaofaba post=121892900]Lp is a local champion.

Nigerians seriously dodged a bullet. [/quote

Obi is fraudulent but Tinubu is a saint . May God judge you .
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by Stanweezy(m): 8:59pm On Mar 19, 2023
I thought nairaland urchins said Nnamani will win, anything that supports bla blue is ok by them

Nnamani u can join ur oga bulaba

1 Like

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by SigridHakeem: 8:59pm On Mar 19, 2023
Obaofaba:
Lp is a local champion.

1. How is Labour Party built on a a faulty foundation?

2. How is Peter Obi the most transparent candidate in the just concluded presidential polls a "fraudulent character"?

3. Why should the Yorubas who voted for Peter Obi be regretting their actions?

1 Like

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by GeneralPula: 8:59pm On Mar 19, 2023
Enugu East Senatorial results.

LP- 69,136
PDP- 48,701

Hmm. He really tried..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari Commissioned Road Projects In Imo State (Pictures & Video) / Drama As Diezani Runs After Buhari At Airport-punch / Sule Abdullahi On Sanusi: Ganduje Called To Ask If I Would Accept Deposed Emir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.