Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,130 members, 7,887,264 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:15 AM

Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate (54754 Views)

Oyibo Chukwu: Labour Party Senatorial Candidate In Enugu East Killed / Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party / See Reactions As Saraki Loses Senatorial Seat To APC Oloriegbe (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by Mrpojj(m): 9:35pm On Mar 19, 2023
Obaofaba:
Lp is a local champion.

Truth be told, if the presidential election is to be reconducted today, LP won't make the top 4.

Most Yorubas that voted Obi have seen the light and are seriously regretting their actions right now most especially in Lagos.

Lp was built on a very faulty foundation of lies and deceit. Obi is a fraudulent character and will remain so forever.

Nigerians seriously dodged a bullet.
Mumu shut up
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by Postinor: 9:36pm On Mar 19, 2023
kiddkash:

I am a bastard like my father
yes I know it is very obvious, infact ur new name should be bastard
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by sukar886: 9:37pm On Mar 19, 2023
With only this one am ok
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by Sermwell(m): 9:37pm On Mar 19, 2023
Oriental22:
Expected, they may have voted LP to make the family of the bereaved happy a little
It was the deceased younger brother who won!
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by Postinor: 9:38pm On Mar 19, 2023
kiddkash:

I am a bastard and my father is also a bastard,
yes I already know infact ur new name should be bastard
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by clydecarson(m): 9:38pm On Mar 19, 2023
77up:
Mumu😂

Una go wail tire, the painment that Yoruba will govern,lord and decide affairs over you for the next 8years shall continue to pain you all.

Ntoor😋😛😜🤪😜🤪🤪
Insult me all you want 😛😋

Tinubu will never be a president...just watch out and I can never refer to that thief as a president never in my life

So you guys should enjoy while it last
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by Emma1Oj(m): 9:39pm On Mar 19, 2023
Obaofaba:
Lp is a local champion.

Truth be told, if the presidential election is to be reconducted today, LP won't make the top 4.

Most Yorubas that voted Obi have seen the light and are seriously regretting their actions right now most especially in Lagos.

Lp was built on a very faulty foundation of lies and deceit. Obi is a fraudulent character and will remain so forever.

what's your father name let's check if it's as popular as LP you bitter soul.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by Chi133(f): 9:39pm On Mar 19, 2023
[quote author=Obaofaba post=121892900]Lp is a local champion.

See who's talking.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by betshopagent(m): 9:40pm On Mar 19, 2023
Oplomo:

Are you pained that a murder and a killer whom you yorubas now hail higher than Awolowo because he stands against Eastern interests, has now lost his elections? Were you expecting a different result. He lost election the day he kill Oyibo Chukwu.

Thiefnubuu should get him busy as NURTW national chairman, where he can align with his fellow killer thugs.
not just that. Before the electio s, chimaraoke insulted Obidients and also said they were making noise, that they don't even have voters card. The Obidients have shown him that its not noise

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by Masterito(m): 9:41pm On Mar 19, 2023
If election results were transmitted from polling unit, APC won't be in power in most state and hold the presidency.
fatdick:
You won't hear pim about rigging on this thread ooo......just watch!
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by Emma1Oj(m): 9:42pm On Mar 19, 2023
Throwback:
Earlier reports said Nnamani won?

Anyways, Tinubu will get him busy.
c mentality? So o... Anyone who lose electron will be appointed by fg has padi padi govt nau?

I keep saying it all the pple supporting APC are all illiterate.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by Masterito(m): 9:42pm On Mar 19, 2023
The way Ibos retire their oppressors is quite impressive.
Gossiphub:
Enugu East Senatorial results.

LP- 69,136
PDP- 48,701

Kelvin Chukwu winner.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by DesChyko: 9:43pm On Mar 19, 2023
Obaofaba:
Obi is a fraudulent character

I'll send you 10k this minute if you can provide an atom of fraud on Obi's person.

The time is 9:43pm

Modified: It's 10:03pm now and you have nothing for me.

I advise you ask for proof before spreading those copy and paste materials from WhatsApp. Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by kiddkash(m): 9:43pm On Mar 19, 2023
Postinor:
yes I already know that I am a bastard. infact my new name and that of my family should be bastards
No need to broadcast it to everyone
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by ohil: 9:43pm On Mar 19, 2023
Chimaroke, was voted out because of GANGA AFFILIATION with BAT. Now that he has been booted out, that cancer affliction will eventually kill him since he won't be active again in life. He cannot even function well as minister because of his health condition. The best position would have been Senate where his inefficiencies will not be visible.

Now Chimaroke will know that both God and man have rejected him and it is only GOD that can give power.

I am drinking 50years old wine because Chimaroke loss to the Labour Party.

Glory be to God due to fall of an Emperor, BAT 's fall is loading.........

1 Like

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by okorogodwin4(m): 9:44pm On Mar 19, 2023
Obaofaba:
Lp is a local champion.

shameless yaraba Muslim pig you will soon die for obi matter wait till your god tillubuu will never be sworn in
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by Emma1Oj(m): 9:44pm On Mar 19, 2023
Beremx:
Upon the assassination, rigging and promise of becoming the Senate President?

Chai
Babe, man propose God dispose.

1 Like

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by SmartPolician: 9:45pm On Mar 19, 2023
fatdick:
You won't hear pim about rigging on this thread ooo......just watch!

Challenge it in court if you don't like the result.

That why APC and PDP tell everyone.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by okorogodwin4(m): 9:46pm On Mar 19, 2023
Honourable1901:
Chimaroke has nothing to lose
he lost his seat QED

1 Like

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by wingmanIII: 9:47pm On Mar 19, 2023
Obaofaba:
Lp is a local champion.

Tribalism has made you permanently blind and senseless. Nigeria missed a great opportunity to greatness. If the criminal drug lord is sworn in, Nigeria will remain doomed . Fact!
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by olisaokere(m): 9:50pm On Mar 19, 2023
Vischy:
Modern Day Slavery

Eligible To Be The Governor of Lagos:
1. Tinubu - State of Origin - Osun State.
2. Fashola - State of Origin - Ekiti State.
3. Ambode - State of Origin - Ondo State.
4. Sanwoolu - State of Origin - Ogun State.

Not Eligible To Be The Governor of Lagos:
1. Patrick Gbadebo Rhose-Vivour (GRV) - State of Origin - Lagos State (Lagos Island).
2. Jandor - State of Origin - Lagos State.

FFK: Those Lagosians Claiming To Be Yorubas Of Lagos Are Not Yorubas. They Are Slaves Who Were Repatriated To Lagos Via Sierra Leone, Liberia, E.t.c.

Very foolish set of people!.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by Asswipemod: 9:52pm On Mar 19, 2023
Gossiphub:
Enugu East Senatorial results.

LP- 69,136
PDP- 48,701

Kelvin Chukwu winner.

Lobatan oooooooo. Awọn weyrey kan ti nsọ̀rọ. Won ti nki Chimaroke. Awọn alabosi ti Olorun ko sí lẹyìn wọn. Toh Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg ofa 2u!
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by Yagier: 9:52pm On Mar 19, 2023
Vischy:
Modern Day Slavery

Eligible To Be The Governor of Lagos:
1. Tinubu - State of Origin - Osun State.
2. Fashola - State of Origin - Ekiti State.
3. Ambode - State of Origin - Ondo State.
4. Sanwoolu - State of Origin - Ogun State.

Not Eligible To Be The Governor of Lagos:
1. Patrick Gbadebo Rhose-Vivour (GRV) - State of Origin - Lagos State (Lagos Island).
2. Jandor - State of Origin - Lagos State.

FFK: Those Lagosians Claiming To Be Yorubas Of Lagos Are Not Yorubas. They Are Slaves Who Were Repatriated To Lagos Via Sierra Leone, Liberia, E.t.c.
Wetin concern me for Igbo matta I leave am for dem Enugu Igbo,imo Igbo,anambra igbo are all still Igbo to me…why igbo Dey chuk mouth inside Yoruba matters
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by Halo22: 9:53pm On Mar 19, 2023
Very good news to behold.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by fabolouz1(m): 9:57pm On Mar 19, 2023
Mr P.O had an effect on the south east but I,am surprised Anambra State where he comes from and once governed didn't perform well @ the polls.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by IMMUNO1(m): 9:59pm On Mar 19, 2023
Someone should please help and compile the monikers of all these nairallanders here supporting the impunity going on in this country currently cos of tribal and religious sentiments. Let's save the names cos it won't be long before they will come back here crying and begging for alms just like Rotimi Amechi is already doing in Rivers state. If you can do that, please just copy me or mention me. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by patrickcollins: 10:00pm On Mar 19, 2023
Obaofaba:
Lp is a local champion.

Fraudulent character u say, a man that left office and never got anything from Anambra State be it in monetary or material wise but can u say such about ur greedy principal, he is corruption personified

1 Like

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by megautche: 10:00pm On Mar 19, 2023
Gossiphub:

Una no dey ever shut up.

Are you guys f00ls?
It is a pity Nairaland has lost it's glory, it is pathetic now that Seun has allowed it to be a breeding ground for bigots and urchins. I remember Nairaland of early 2005, devoid of ethnic bigots, just pure knowledge based discussions
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by EmmyCC: 10:01pm On Mar 19, 2023
CXLVII:
South East are so good at voting 🗳️ incompetency

Hate will always make them vote for the most incompetent fool
Wetin this one dey talk?
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by Kinehap: 10:01pm On Mar 19, 2023
Oriental22:
Expected, they may have voted LP to make the family of the bereaved happy a little

Why I am happy is because, none.of your family members won any seats in the election, so your suffering continues
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by akevic: 10:01pm On Mar 19, 2023
Very good. Congratulations to the people of enugu for this freedom

1 Like

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by Asswipemod: 10:01pm On Mar 19, 2023
ohil:
Chimaroke, was voted out because of GANGA AFFILIATION with BAT. Now that he has been booted out, that cancer affliction will eventually kill him since he won't be active again in life. He cannot even function well as minister because of his health condition. The best position would have been Senate where his inefficiencies will not be visible.

Now Chimaroke will know that both God and man have rejected him and it is only GOD that can give power.

I am drinking 50years old wine because Chimaroke loss to the Labour Party.

Glory be to God due to fall of an Emperor, BAT 's fall is loading.........
To make things more exciting make fun of Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg. He prematurely congratulated Chimaroke all because of APC 😆😆😆😆😆😆

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari Commissioned Road Projects In Imo State (Pictures & Video) / Drama As Diezani Runs After Buhari At Airport-punch / Sule Abdullahi On Sanusi: Ganduje Called To Ask If I Would Accept Deposed Emir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.