Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,127 members, 7,887,262 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:08 AM

Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate (54752 Views)

Oyibo Chukwu: Labour Party Senatorial Candidate In Enugu East Killed / Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party / See Reactions As Saraki Loses Senatorial Seat To APC Oloriegbe (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by Ezmans: 10:02pm On Mar 19, 2023
Obaofaba:
Lp is a local champion.

Truth be told, if the presidential election is to be reconducted today, LP won't make the top 4.

Most Yorubas that voted Obi have seen the light and are seriously regretting their actions right now most especially in Lagos.

Lp was built on a very faulty foundation of lies and deceit. Obi is a fraudulent character and will remain so forever.

Nigerians seriously dodged a bullet.
who is the light?

1 Like

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by Geminiivory: 10:03pm On Mar 19, 2023
Obaofaba:
Lp is a local champion.

Truth be told, if the presidential election is to be reconducted today, LP won't make the top 4.

Most Yorubas that voted Obi have seen the light and are seriously regretting their actions right now most especially in Lagos.

Lp was built on a very faulty foundation of lies and deceit. Obi is a fraudulent character and will remain so forever.

so says an irredeemable daft

1 Like

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by genkins(m): 10:04pm On Mar 19, 2023
Obaofaba:
Lp is a local champion.

50k paid propaganda machine

1 Like

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by ud4u: 10:07pm On Mar 19, 2023
Obaofaba:
Lp is a local champion.

And your Lord Tinunbu that has kept Lagos hostage for 24yrs is a saint. Street urchin

3 Likes

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by IfnobeGod20: 10:08pm On Mar 19, 2023
Obaofaba:
Lp is a local champion.

Young man, if the presidential election is redo today without mincing words Tinubu won't get 4m, I am very much sure of this. The votes he had in the core north he can't have them again, same in the south South and south east. The people that went lukewarm about the Muslim-muslim ticket are now awake that they've done so much harm than good to the country.
You can take this my comment to bank if you wish.

1 Like

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by Chrismania100: 10:11pm On Mar 19, 2023
Go and sit down.Nobody is regreting anything except a criminal like you that didn't know thta Thiefnubuu is a drug criminal. Who told you it is only yoruba that voted for hm? Always play a victim as if your principal is not a criminal that stole someone mandate

Obaofaba:
Lp is a local champion.

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by Ojukwubucket(m): 10:12pm On Mar 19, 2023
Obaofaba:
Lp is a local champion.

Igbo hater..
But they will keep being ur better...
On a level playing ground, u no reach the Igbo...the reason you hate..aturu

1 Like

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by patrickcollins: 10:14pm On Mar 19, 2023
CXLVII:
South East are so good at voting ๐Ÿ—ณ๏ธ incompetency

Hate will always make them vote for the most incompetent fool
No this one is well known to be corrupt and greedy. After 8 years as Governor, moved to the senate. He has never put up any bill, or make meaningful contributions. We are happy he is not going back again.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by odunH(m): 10:14pm On Mar 19, 2023
Vischy:
Modern Day Slavery

Eligible To Be The Governor of Lagos:
1. Tinubu - State of Origin - Osun State.
2. Fashola - State of Origin - Ekiti State.
3. Ambode - State of Origin - Ondo State.
4. Sanwoolu - State of Origin - Ogun State.

Not Eligible To Be The Governor of Lagos:
1. Patrick Gbadebo Rhose-Vivour (GRV) - State of Origin - Lagos State (Lagos Island).
2. Jandor - State of Origin - Lagos State.

FFK: Those Lagosians Claiming To Be Yorubas Of Lagos Are Not Yorubas. They Are Slaves Who Were Repatriated To Lagos Via Sierra Leone, Liberia, E.t.c.
. Focus on your own region first. Y is Lagos your problem? So painful losing an election. Take heart.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by BeardedmeatR(m): 10:16pm On Mar 19, 2023
Obaofaba:
Lp is a local champion.

Enjoy your institutionalized thuggery and Agberoism which can only precipitate to chaos.

Some of you cannot survive a working Nigeria.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by patrickcollins: 10:16pm On Mar 19, 2023
OneTwoOne:
Nnamdi will be compensated.

He should decamp to APC
Nigeria should not hand any ministry to that man, his people long rejected him
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by porthouse7(f): 10:18pm On Mar 19, 2023
Urheadmaster:
tongue

Labor party carry weight in the south east
LP now Igbo party
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by BeardedmeatR(m): 10:18pm On Mar 19, 2023
Oriental22:
Expected, they may have voted LP to make the family of the bereaved happy a little
Chimaroke is not the popular candidate.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by Amarita(f): 10:19pm On Mar 19, 2023
I'm so happy...I honestly don't need anyone's opinion if he is capable or not..there must be a change..few days past I and my friends campaign for him together with the brother corpse and that of his PA..
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by BeardedmeatR(m): 10:20pm On Mar 19, 2023
Honourable1901:
Chimaroke has nothing to lose
Then why was he in the contest?
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by Goldmaxx(f): 10:20pm On Mar 19, 2023
Emma1Oj:
Babe, man propose God dispose.
Oga God no dey do politics
... To hell with your religious fanatism
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by lugiano1: 10:21pm On Mar 19, 2023
Obaofaba:
Lp is a local champion.

thunder fire u and your foolishness
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by JagabanBorgu: 10:21pm On Mar 19, 2023
Beremx:
was that what you understood from my comment? ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Sorry, I have to trace ur reply before I reply u again.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by JagabanBorgu: 10:24pm On Mar 19, 2023
Beremx:
was that what you understood from my comment? ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
U said he losing after they promised him Senate president.
How can he become Senate president from PDP when PDP is a minority in the house?
That's what I am asking u.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by Bimpe29: 10:24pm On Mar 19, 2023
fatdick:
You won't hear pim about rigging on this thread ooo......just watch!

1 Like

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by alimiadedayo1: 10:24pm On Mar 19, 2023
Vischy:
Modern Day Slavery

Eligible To Be The Governor of Lagos:
1. Tinubu - State of Origin - Osun State.
2. Fashola - State of Origin - Ekiti State.
3. Ambode - State of Origin - Ondo State.
4. Sanwoolu - State of Origin - Ogun State.

Not Eligible To Be The Governor of Lagos:
1. Patrick Gbadebo Rhose-Vivour (GRV) - State of Origin - Lagos State (Lagos Island).
2. Jandor - State of Origin - Lagos State.

FFK: Those Lagosians Claiming To Be Yorubas Of Lagos Are Not Yorubas. They Are Slaves Who Were Repatriated To Lagos Via Sierra Leone, Liberia, E.t.c.
but they hear yoruba fluently not like that bastard called GRV who is claiming to be a Yoruba son but do not hear yoruba language
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by IfnobeGod20: 10:26pm On Mar 19, 2023
sreamsense:
That's good that is where you should be doing from top to bottom and not in Lagos. Put inexperience and trial-and-error candidates from top to bottom to do your LP experiment, it is not needed in Lagos because Lagos is working already. After four years, we will see magic your LP will perform that others are not capable of doing. Replace governor too and replicate it in other places in south east too. South west knows how to choose their leaders that is making it to work, region that has never gotten it right in political matters can't dictate top-to-bottom for them, it woundn't work
Sorry what has been the human development index performance of Ogun, Ondo, Osun and Ekiti? Aside Lagos which have a lot of resources that generate funds for it, which other states in south west can meet up that? None.
Lagos is Lagos today because of the peculiarity effects its has. Aside from Lagos no single governor had impressed me since 1999. Each state is just a self glory of itself and nothing more.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by Beremx(f): 10:26pm On Mar 19, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

U said he losing after they promised him Senate president.
How can he become Senate president from PDP when PDP is a minority in the house?
That's what I am asking u.
he will simply defect. Don't you know that? He has been a strong voice for Tinubu in the east. He simply wants to get the senatorial ticket and defect. You suppose know na!!
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by eroticecstasy: 10:27pm On Mar 19, 2023
I'm surprise that Chima is still contesting, was his placenta buried with umbrella?
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by JagabanBorgu: 10:27pm On Mar 19, 2023
Beremx:
he will simply defect. Don't you know that? He has been a strong voice for Tinubu in the east. He simply wants to get the senatorial ticket and defect. You suppose know na!!
U don't defect and become Senate president in a matter of months, it doesn't work that way.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by tonyson010(m): 10:28pm On Mar 19, 2023
Gossiphub:

Una no dey ever shut up.

Are you guys f00ls?

they are paid for it.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by Beremx(f): 10:29pm On Mar 19, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

U don't defect and become Senate president in a matter of months, it doesn't work that way.
okay I have heard you. Unfortunately he's not smelling Aso Rock. Case closed. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by IfnobeGod20: 10:30pm On Mar 19, 2023
alimiadedayo1:

but they hear yoruba fluently not like that bastard called GRV who is claiming to be a Yoruba son but do not hear yoruba language
Please who is claiming to be a Yoruba son? You people would just talk and I will just look at you guys as if you don't pass through the four walls of school.
Are you telling me that all Yoruba sons and daughters hear and can speak Yoruba?
Till date I can't speak my dialect fluently because I wasn't taught from the beginning. Same way may Hausa people doesn't hear and speak Hausa. Likewise many Igbos.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by MiraDonaz: 10:33pm On Mar 19, 2023
Obaofaba:
Lp is a local champion.

What else do one expect from a tribalist?
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by JagabanBorgu: 10:33pm On Mar 19, 2023
Beremx:
okay I have heard you. Unfortunately he's not smelling Aso Rock. Case closed. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Senators are not staying in Aso Rock.
I doรฑ't care if he lรณsรฉs, let there be changes in government.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate by Stanleyucee(m): 10:34pm On Mar 19, 2023
Obaofaba:
Lp is a local champion.

you're just a slave in you're own land cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari Commissioned Road Projects In Imo State (Pictures & Video) / Drama As Diezani Runs After Buhari At Airport-punch / Sule Abdullahi On Sanusi: Ganduje Called To Ask If I Would Accept Deposed Emir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.