Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,697 members, 7,948,582 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 04:54 AM

Why Do Nigerian Women Prefer To Date Mostly Nigerian Or Black Men - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Women Prefer To Date Mostly Nigerian Or Black Men (14062 Views)

Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) / Reasons Why Nigerian Women Prefer Ghana Men / Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Prefer To Date Mostly Nigerian Or Black Men by Princek12(m): 11:01am On Oct 20, 2011
iice:

No preference actually.  I've dated all sorts.  So long as the bobo dey on my plane. . .

you get private jet?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Prefer To Date Mostly Nigerian Or Black Men by iice(f): 11:10am On Oct 20, 2011
grin Who dash me?
I meant the combination of emotional/mental plane.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Prefer To Date Mostly Nigerian Or Black Men by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 20, 2011
pDude:

shocked shocked hmmmmm! A very good point o. Seems 97% true. Very good point indeed.

cheesy grin grin I'm very sure its not only God that knows why. You also do. grin

grin grin grin Dont implicate me ooo!  tongue lool

Joking apart though, I ask myself the same question sometimes. "why cant I bring myself to date someone who is not Nigerian?"
It's a puzzle i'm yet to solve.
I think the Nigerian guys (Blacks in general) are more stable and dont go into emotional swings at the mere thought of it. I don't mean to generalize here but iv noticed this among most white guys and their girlfriends complain bitterly too. That's probably why I prefer them.
They seem to be more mature at handling issues and are more patient in general.
I could go on and on and on. The list is just endless.

I LOVE MY NIGERIAN BLOKES.  grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Prefer To Date Mostly Nigerian Or Black Men by aribisala0(m): 11:51am On Oct 20, 2011
i think the corollary is true for Bantu,Zulu Armenian, Peruvian,Papa New Guinean, Nepalese and Bolivian women.
it is also the case that Fijian,Cuban,Vietnamese and Togolese women prefer their compatriots for spouses.
German and French women also share this fondness for their own kind.

quite a puzzling phenomenon which has confused astronomers,quantum physicists,statisticians,anthropologists and mathematicians for centuries.
it is noteworthy that even Jesus cleverly avoided saying anything on this subject even though every one at the time was confounded by the tendency of Jewish women to marry Jewish men exclusively.

but help is on the way;  recently the human genome has been decoded.
there are now more powerful and faster computers available and scientists in russia,korea and Japan whose women ,by the way,are not  left out,

are hopeful that help is on the way.

in fact many studies have shown that this fastidiousness is also present in the Nigerian guinea fowl and agama lizard  as well as the so called Hausa goat.
alhaji musa a goat seller in ibadan yesterday said " wallahi my goat e no like am por ibo goat  because she dey smell  faa"
okezie a goat seller in onitsha had this to say.
the hausa goats are too aggressive and always want to approach my goats but you know say goat get level so me i no dey allow dem near my goat.

Commenting on the issue from his Otta farm last General OBJ who struggled through bouts of LAFFTA when asked could only manage to say that his chickens were very snobbish and had no time for Turkeys before breaking down into more laffta.
attempts to get the opinion of IBB were rebuffed when he heard that OBJ had already commented on the issue
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Prefer To Date Mostly Nigerian Or Black Men by kpolli(m): 12:00pm On Oct 20, 2011
cos they r nigerians. . . . I wonder y u had to open a thread to find this out undecided
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Prefer To Date Mostly Nigerian Or Black Men by Gbenge77(m): 12:11pm On Oct 20, 2011
Fear of the unknown.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Prefer To Date Mostly Nigerian Or Black Men by anonymous6(f): 1:37pm On Oct 20, 2011
Jenifa_:

^ I agree with you.

Edo and south south women are most open to foreign husbands. followed by igbo
yoruba women are least open to foreign husbands.

you will also know that yoruba culture is stronger in general.

so yea there is a correlation there.

It is true Yoruba women just don't marry out of their tribe as much compared to Igbo, Edo or other south-eastern Nigerian women, even if they are exposed to others in the world; culture is the determinant for them. Plus I agree Yoruba culture is strong so it makes sense.

Anytime I hear a Nigerian women has married a non-Nigerian and of another race, majority of the time it is a non-Yoruba woman from my observation

I have seen that behavior with the men as well, even though Nigerian men may integrate more then the women, I have noticed Igbo, edo and south-eastern men marry out of their culture and race then Yoruba men based on my observation. So I think it is based on the culture and upbringing. The upbringing in a Yoruba home is different from a igbo home at times when it comes to culture and marriage.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Prefer To Date Mostly Nigerian Or Black Men by anonymous6(f): 1:47pm On Oct 20, 2011
Long One:

Interesting line of thought, but if women are keepers of culture, how do you explain the foreigners that our Naija brothers have converted to Naija babes in the way they speak and think?

@ Topic; it depends on how early they travelled abroad. If they travelled when they were very young and impressionable, then it would be easier for them to mix with foreigners i.e. adapt to new ways of doing thing/see things in a different light. Therefore, they could consider dating them.

However, if on the other hand, they travelled as mature individuals, it would be more difficult to adapt to these things, as they are no longer impressionable. With their minds fully formed, they would prefer what they know and what they are used to.

Actually in general Women are the keepers of Culture I have seen many examples where Nigerian men have married out of their race and culture and the children, which majority of the time are born & raised in the western world follow the culture of the mother; Maybe if they bring them to Nigeria it is possible, especially if the mother is from another african country but if she is non-African & non-black it is mystery box but most children from Nigerian fathers & non-African mother(specifically non-west african) are born in the western world so it is a given, they will follow their mothers culture

Women are the keepers of Culture, without african women many african cultures would have collapsed because it is women that are around the kids more then the fathers.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Prefer To Date Mostly Nigerian Or Black Men by lindabon: 2:02pm On Oct 20, 2011
aromi saja:

because some of them don,t want to flirt around with black boys after they married a white guy that don,t give them what they want in bad where i live in europe most of black girls that married white man still have a black boy that she visit once in a while

Don't know where you get these generalizations. .  who told you white guys don't give women what they want and who told you black guys are the best under the sheet. I purge at such blind generalization. Have you dated a white guy before to know that they are all bad.
This is the same kind of blind mentality that will chase some of out 9ja girls away from exploring other races.

naijasexy:

The same thing applies to the white chicks too. Once they have dated a black guy, they never wanna go back to dating a white guy. Only God knows why.  grin grin grin

[b]Seen white females who still go white after tasting the black waters. A white lady (a former friend ) some months ago just chased the black husband away, as per divorce levels. Ever since then, she has been avoiding anything about black people. Doesn't even greet her black friends anymore; and deleted each and every black person on her facebook. Recently heard that the bitc*h said she doesn't ever want to have anything to do with black people especially black guys again. She has been paroling with her new whitey bf ever since. Only the rage in her eyes whenever she passes black people these days can kill. SMH

Again, its just the mind set of people.
some decide to limit themselves, while others prefer to explore their options.
Whichever the case, as long as the person is happy.
Don't think it has anything to do with black men being better, or white men being bad and vice versa. It's just about preference.
But most black and african babes generally limit themselves for no reason. . . . the black guys (most) are busy exploring their options . . .  with few black guys already taken by women from other races, don't think there are plenty black guys to go around  ! !  Think about it ladies undecided undecided undecided[/b]
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Prefer To Date Mostly Nigerian Or Black Men by iice(f): 2:06pm On Oct 20, 2011
^^ grin Anyway can't blame humans for their greed. Bunch of confused lot.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Prefer To Date Mostly Nigerian Or Black Men by Barrywhite8620: 2:12pm On Oct 20, 2011
naijasexy:

I LOVE MY NIGERIAN BLOKES.  grin grin grin

hmmmmm grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Prefer To Date Mostly Nigerian Or Black Men by lucom: 2:21pm On Oct 20, 2011
naijasexy:

I really find it hard dating someone who is not black. I guess once you go black, you never go back. tongue

The same thing applies to the white chicks too. Once they have dated a black guy, they never wanna go back to dating a white guy. Only God knows why. grin grin grin

There's a reason for that, King Sunny Ade calls it "SWEET BANANA" and you know matured and ripe Ogede Agbagba is in ubiquitous supply in tropical Africa if you know what I mean.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Prefer To Date Mostly Nigerian Or Black Men by quadrant4: 2:24pm On Oct 20, 2011
hi lindabon how are u doing
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Prefer To Date Mostly Nigerian Or Black Men by anonymous6(f): 2:31pm On Oct 20, 2011
lindabon:

Seen white females who still go white after tasting the black waters. A white lady (a former friend ) some months ago just chased the black husband away, as per divorce levels. Ever since then, she has been avoiding anything about black people. Doesn't even greet her black friends anymore; and deleted each and every black person on her facebook. Recently heard that the bitc*h said she doesn't ever want to have anything to do with black people especially black guys again. She has been paroling with her new whitey bf ever since. Only the rage in her eyes whenever she passes black people these days can kill. SMH

undecided undecided undecided

I never experience a white female friend like the one you mentioned but I know some white females that have went out with Black men but still stay and prefer their white men of their culture to marry and almost all of them are not American, some of them are German, Russian, Greek; so you have a point. Most of the cases they tell me it is because of culture, which is true & I don't question it or see nothing wrong with it because I can only see myself with a Yoruba man to or mixed Yoruba men that is raised in the Yoruba culture. That saying about "once you go black and you never go back" tends to be with white and black americans, especially for the low class at times.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Prefer To Date Mostly Nigerian Or Black Men by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 20, 2011
lucom:

There's a reason for that, King Sunny Ade calls it "SWEET BANANA" and you know matured and ripe Ogede Agbagba is in ubiquitous supply in tropical Africa if you know what I mean.

hmm. Na you know oo. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Prefer To Date Mostly Nigerian Or Black Men by MrsChima1(f): 3:02pm On Oct 20, 2011
anonymous6:

I never experience a white female friend like the one you mentioned but I know some white females that have went out with Black men but still stay and prefer their white men of their culture to marry and almost all of them are not American, some of them are German, Russian, Greek; so you have a point. Most of the cases they tell me it is because of culture, which is true & I don't question it or see nothing wrong with it because I can only see myself with a Yoruba man to or mixed Yoruba men that is raised in the Yoruba culture. T[b]hat saying about "once you go black and you never go back" tends to be with white and black americans, especially for the low class at times.[/b]

The phrase "Once you go black, you will never go back" was coined from a celebrity comedian in a movie. It has nothing to do with Americans. SMH.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Prefer To Date Mostly Nigerian Or Black Men by MrsChima1(f): 3:13pm On Oct 20, 2011
lindabon:

[color=#770077][b]Seen white females who still go white after tasting the black waters. A white lady (a former friend ) some months ago just chased the black husband away, as per divorce levels. Ever since then, she has been avoiding anything about black people. Doesn't even greet her black friends anymore; and deleted each and every black person on her facebook. Recently heard that the bitc*h said she doesn't ever want to have anything to do with black people especially black guys again. She has been paroling with her new whitey bf ever since. Only the rage in her eyes whenever she passes black people these days can kill. SMH

I was going to say something similar to that because there are some white chicks who were used by black men swore off all black people.  I can understand the anger however generalizing all black men for one black man is uhmm  lipsrsealed

Some white chicks even admitted that they see some black men as fun and bed mates while staying with their white men.  Some black men do the same thing to white chicks.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Prefer To Date Mostly Nigerian Or Black Men by fergie321: 3:55pm On Oct 20, 2011
Speaking from experience as a Edo - Nigerian man, I enjoyed my days with white girls mainly because they are cheaper, they pay their way and most likely to give you sex at any time of asking even after you just had a row. They also have a dynamic stamina in bed. As I did not have affluent back ground I did not have money for bus pass, house rents clothes for maintenance that a Nigeria girl will demand, more so she is most likely going to two- time you, not because she is lost for sex but because of family back in Nigeria demanding money from her. So to be on safe side and feel important I dated white girls. But I when wanted to settle-down there is no substitute for a Nigeria girl. I can see my mother and sister in her face. So is easy for me to fall in love with her.  Otherwise as most Edo boys will tell you is difficult for us to fall in love with a woman. I don't know why. Yoruba men are more romantic than we do but we are more astute, handsome and classy. Is a matter of what a girl is looking for.

As for a Nigeria woman falling in love with Oyinbo, most of them won't. Yoruba girls are too politically sophisticated to fall in love with Oyinbo. The reason you will see Edo, Ibo girls falling in love with Oyinbo is basically economy more than sex. And most of Edo's an Ibo girls that have choice told me Oyinbo men have body odour. That how frank it could be.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Prefer To Date Mostly Nigerian Or Black Men by Beync(f): 4:07pm On Oct 20, 2011
Cultural difference.
Africans hav value for mariage and her black
brother is aware of this and his is from d same background

Also, in some cases marrying a black woman also means marrying her relatives

so a black woman marrying a white is almost cut off from all these extended families

cos it co could  jus be u, your hubby and children and maybe if he agrees to hav any

woman love close ties between families and would love to show off those stuffs

their husbands bought for them during seasons. where else is sweeter if not home.

BTW, some white countries still hav this prejudice against blacks,who would'nt  want to go

where you' l be welcomed and loved without prejudice?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Prefer To Date Mostly Nigerian Or Black Men by fergie321: 4:13pm On Oct 20, 2011
I disagree with Anonymously 6 that white girls dating black men and still keep their men. Most white girls will not want to go back to white men once they tasted black men virility in bed. At the same time most if not all white men will not want to date a white girl who has been with a black man. This is a fact. I can't speak for a white man who won't touch a white girl who has been to black man. If I'm asked to speculate I believe they believe they can no longer satisfy her in bed or dam looking-down on the white girl for giving her body to a black man. That is why generally white men feel insecure around black men and are extremely jealous and the  least to give a black man a chance in life like jobs, e.t.c
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Prefer To Date Mostly Nigerian Or Black Men by anonymous6(f): 4:30pm On Oct 20, 2011
fergie321:

I disagree with Anonymously 6 that white girls dating black men and still keep their men. Most white girls will not want to go back to white men once they tasted black men virility in bed. At the same time most if not all white men will not want to date a white girl who has been with a black man. This is a fact. I can't speak for a white man who won't touch a white girl who has been to black man. If I'm asked to speculate I believe they believe they can no longer satisfy her in bed or dam looking-down on the white girl for giving her body to a black man. That is why generally white men feel insecure around black men and are extremely jealous and the  least to give a black man a chance in life like jobs, e.t.c

The white females I know that have been with black men despite them being good in bed, they in the end of the day prefer their white men from their culture, and these women are European, so I feel culture is involved. It goes beyond bed, but I have seen that trend you mentioned with white american females, so it isn't as clear cut as you make it because of s-ex with black men, so I disagree. There is even a documentary about married and single white women from around the world that will travel to the Caribbean just to Be Intimate with black men then go back to their white spouses:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtU3m2M1Ivs

I also think class is involved because high class, wealthy white women whether they been in bed with black men or not never consider Black men for marriage(especially European women) just based on S-EX, the same goes with most middle class white women unless the black men is in the same middle class level but the white women I tend to see to just settle with Black men because of s-ex ONLY is mostly is white american women of the lower class, and also lower class backgrounds in other countries. White females like Kendra Wilkinson usually use s-ex with black men as the determining factor in choosing a black man but a white female like Pippa or Kate Middleton, you wouldn't see them near a black man only high class, wealthy white men; even if they are sleeping with Black men on the side behind closed doors. The only non-white guy a high class, wealthy white women may consider is a wealthy man of multi-multi millionaire or billionaire status with a un-trashy background like Al Fayed or Dangote.

this s-ex with black men as the end all to me is overrated and isn't as strong to push somebody to stay with somebody. When it comes to white men not wanting white women who were with Black men before, to a extent it is true but many times white women never tell the white men they are with that they were with black men in their previous relationships. I mean why should they, it will ruin their chances of being with a white man, the only times white men find out that a white women they have interest in was with a black man, is if the white female confided in them or if they have mixed kids before with a Black man.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Prefer To Date Mostly Nigerian Or Black Men by InkedNerd(f): 5:02pm On Oct 20, 2011
@lailaiwala: As usual, there is always some semi-illiterate individual who cannot interpret information. Ok my dimwitted friend what, if anything makes me a "shameless pig"? And why is that you had the disgustingly innate need to call me names rather that make your nonsense question and/or point be known? What exactly is it that I "need to change"?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Prefer To Date Mostly Nigerian Or Black Men by publisher(m): 8:22pm On Oct 20, 2011
[size=15pt]People are not really being honest here. The truth is that if a Nigerian guy walks the streets of any Nigerian city hand in hand with his white oyinbo wife,people are most likely going to hail him,and give him respect for conquering oyinbo toto.
However,if a Nigerian woman walks hand in hand with an oyinbo man in any Nigerian city,people are most likely going to assume that she's a foreign based LovePeddler and the white dude is probably her P#IMP".

Unfortunately, Nigerian women make matters worse for themselves. Whenever a Nigerian man brings home his oyinbo girl,the white lady most times is YOUNG and BEAUTIFUL,sometimes FAT,but still young with a pretty face. But when you see our Nigerian women with a white guy,the white dude is most times an OLD MAN in his late 50s or 60s. I have NEVER seen any Nigerian girl dating a 'Brad Pitt' kinda white dude.

Some one tell me i'm lying grin[/size]
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Prefer To Date Mostly Nigerian Or Black Men by Orikinla(m): 8:35pm On Oct 20, 2011
Because, they are afraid of the uknown and don't want to marry far away from motherland Nigeria.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Prefer To Date Mostly Nigerian Or Black Men by anonymous6(f): 9:07pm On Oct 20, 2011
publisher:

[size=15pt]People are not really being honest here. The truth is that if a Nigerian guy walks the streets of any Nigerian city hand in hand with his white oyinbo wife,people are most likely going to hail him,and give him respect for conquering oyinbo toto.
However,if a Nigerian woman walks hand in hand with an oyinbo man in any Nigerian city,people are most likely going to assume that she's a foreign based LovePeddler and the white dude is probably her P#IMP".

Unfortunately, Nigerian women make matters worse for themselves. Whenever a Nigerian man brings home his oyinbo girl,the white lady most times is YOUNG and BEAUTIFUL,sometimes FAT,but still young with a pretty face. But when you see our Nigerian women with a white guy,the white dude is most times an OLD MAN in his late 50s or 60s. I have NEVER seen any Nigerian girl dating a 'Brad Pitt' kinda white dude.

Some one tell me i'm lying  grin[/size]

That is a load of BS, maybe in the cities in the non-yoruba parts of Nigeria that is going on but in Yorubaland whether you are a man or woman, it is looked down upon to be with oyinbo not to talking about walking in a Yoruba city in Nigeria with a oyinbo. I never heard this in Yorubaland, so please be specific next time on where it is going on in Nigeria.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Prefer To Date Mostly Nigerian Or Black Men by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 20, 2011
what is the difference between Nigerian and black again? grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Prefer To Date Mostly Nigerian Or Black Men by aribisala0(m): 9:11pm On Oct 20, 2011
yoruba men have been marrying oyinbo even before independence.
not new
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Prefer To Date Mostly Nigerian Or Black Men by anonymous6(f): 9:14pm On Oct 20, 2011
aribisala0:

yoruba men have been marrying oyinbo even before independence.
not new

True, but not many in Nigeria, mostly in England & other westernized countries but that doesn't mean it is accepted by most Yoruba's. So whether it is new or not is irrelevant. I just think people need to start talking about their tribe then nation, because their are different trend's in each tribe. This "one Nigeria" thing is hype in Nigeria at times when it comes the things that goes on in each tribe.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Prefer To Date Mostly Nigerian Or Black Men by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 20, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

The phrase "Once you go black, you will never go back" was coined from a celebrity comedian in a movie.  It has nothing to do with Americans.  SMH. 

LOL @ that saying being low class and pertaining to americans.
now THATS funny.  grin I guess the [non- black] people of interracial couples who prefer to date out side of their
race and proudly declare the statement true are low class.  grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Prefer To Date Mostly Nigerian Or Black Men by MrsChima1(f): 9:47pm On Oct 20, 2011
MsDarkSkin:

LOL @ that saying being low class and pertaining to americans.
now THATS funny.  grin I guess the [non- black] people of interracial couples who prefer to date out side of their
race and proudly declare the statement true are low class.  grin

I guess so.  When you are desperate you date anything even low class citizens, I GUESS. 

We learned something new everyday huh?  lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Prefer To Date Mostly Nigerian Or Black Men by lindabon: 9:55pm On Oct 20, 2011
fergie321:

Most white girls will not want to go back to white men once they tasted black men virility in bed.

Stumbled on this blog of my fellow black bobo that has been brainwashed by Ego and all this virility poo, and couldn't help laughing;
http://www.matchdoctor.com/blog_110241/Why_black_men_are_the_best_in_bed.html

Virility in bed my beautiful behind! So now every black man is virile in bed?! Let's stop giving credit to every black guy who doesn't deserve it. This kind of generalization will only end up fxxing most black guys sx lives up by giving them undeserving Ego boosts. Most of them just think they are automatically s.ex Gods, just because they are "black", and no other effort is put to the "act" as a result. Seriously, this mentality/delusion is really slowing most of our guys and limiting their ability. . Pride will always go before a fall because if you are too proud and overconfident, you will make mistakes leading to your defeat. undecided undecided undecided

fergie321:

This is a fact. I can't speak for a white man who won't touch a white girl who has been to black man. If I'm asked to speculate I believe they believe they can no longer satisfy her in bed or dam looking-down on the white girl for giving her body to a black man. [b]That is why generally white men feel insecure around black men and are extremely jealous [/b]and the  least to give a black man a chance in life like jobs, e.t.c
This same people you call "insecure" came to Africa (black nations) and ruled us for a lengthy period of time,and still control us. Please where does the insecurity come in?  undecided
So believe me, what you've said is no fact! That's just what you think and choose to believe!
Secondly, white men don't feel insecure about black men really. Rather, they feel threatened; This is because when some see a black guy or a black person living a better life, they always wonder why the black man is generally better than them, because as the world has made it look, black people are not supposed to be classier or better than the white man.  undecided undecided undecided undecided
So next time you see a white guy giving you that look, don't take it lightly or with a smile, because they are actually looking down on you and not the other way round!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Prefer To Date Mostly Nigerian Or Black Men by MrsChima1(f): 9:59pm On Oct 20, 2011
publisher:

Conquered some oyinbo toto?  Most white chicks these days are throwing their toto to Black men like government cheese.   Conquered?  How the hell can you conquered something thrown at you?  Granted some black men chase after white women for whatever reasons but do not hide the fact many white chicks chase after black men as well.  

No matter what these white men say about black men, black men have white chicks leaving children, houses, families, jobs, and husbands behind to be with them. Instead of having these black men come see them, they are running to them like they have the dicks. Now that's mad game.  It's no different than old, dried up, crusty arse, Gollum looking white men coming to see Nigerian women.  Money to some chicks make a mofo look good.  Real talk.  

If that white chick didn't have a pot to piss in, she wouldn't be paraded around like the last meal NO WHERE.      Let keep it real.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Seeing An Ex: Do Feeling Come Back? / What Is The Best Answer If A Girl Asks What Do You Want From Me? / Can You Get Married Against Your Parent Wish?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.