Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,116 members, 7,916,262 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 07:05 PM

Why Do Nigerian Women Prefer To Date Mostly Nigerian Or Black Men - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Women Prefer To Date Mostly Nigerian Or Black Men (14005 Views)

Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) / Reasons Why Nigerian Women Prefer Ghana Men / Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Prefer To Date Mostly Nigerian Or Black Men by merge(f): 6:50pm On Oct 23, 2011
With Nigerian/African men incapability of performing on a global scale, they have mouth to talk.  Please "shut your mouth" Making noise out of your A-S-S.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Prefer To Date Mostly Nigerian Or Black Men by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 23, 2011
Same old shitts bunch of whinnies
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Prefer To Date Mostly Nigerian Or Black Men by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 23, 2011
merge:

With Nigerian/African men incapability of performing on a global scale, they have mouth to talk.  Please "shut your mouth" Making noise out of your A-S-S.
Can ur oldie grandpapa oyibo husband if last up to two minutes? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Prefer To Date Mostly Nigerian Or Black Men by merge(f): 7:16pm On Oct 23, 2011
Because I tell Nigerian/African men who they are then I must be with oyinbo grandpapa. You see the backwardness and childish mentality of the average Nigerian men. Instead of facing reality they bring up shallow topics to feel important. They can't discuss and address issues like why they fail to perform in a global economy but they only want to talk about how they export and import their D-I-C-K-S globally.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Prefer To Date Mostly Nigerian Or Black Men by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 23, 2011
merge:

Because I tell Nigerian/African men who they are then I must be with oyinbo grandpapa. You see the backwardness and childish mentality of the average Nigerian men. Instead of facing reality they bring up shallow topics to feel important. They can't discuss and address issues like why they fail to perform in a global economy but they only want to talk about how they export and import their D-I-C-K-S globally.

Read enough of your cantankerous already, some on point and some stagnant. undecided
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Prefer To Date Mostly Nigerian Or Black Men by oseremenifidon: 9:13pm On Sep 18, 2021
I really find it hard dating someone who is not black. I guess once you go black, you never go back. tongue

The same thing applies to the white chicks too. Once they have dated a black guy, they never wanna go back to dating a white guy. Only God knows why. grin grin grin
The black rod is very strong..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Underneath The Hijab (18+) / Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s / After Few Months In The Abroad, Everyone's Eyes Open To Reality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.