Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,113 members, 7,916,251 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 06:54 PM

Why Do Nigerian Women Prefer To Date Mostly Nigerian Or Black Men - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Women Prefer To Date Mostly Nigerian Or Black Men (14004 Views)

Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) / Reasons Why Nigerian Women Prefer Ghana Men / Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Prefer To Date Mostly Nigerian Or Black Men by InkedNerd(f): 6:43pm On Oct 22, 2011
BoboYekini:

If we're talking serious relationships, then high education and class strata play a role. Countless studies have been done on the subject.

Just like you'd hardly see a well educated kennedy with any other than an all-american spouse, same way a comfortable, highly educated black man would more commonly be with a clever black woman of similar class stratum. To these kind of people, culture continuity matters a good deal.

Its the footballers and rappers that get it wrong always. Trophy wives.
The ordinary black men just keep wishing, patapata get with less desirable white women.
Thankfully, black women, regardless of education, are more discerning; hence op's observation.

Me, I'd rather an nkiru nerd over a scarlett johansson.

BokoYekini ---->  kiss

namfav:

this one is wrong

'I see men always doing the same thing when it comes to women--throwing them under the bus' - most nigerian men are with nigerian women

'no one likes black women or finds them to be desirable in the least sense' - that is false, because if it were true then nigerian men would not be with nigerian women

namfav, what you quoted was part of an entire sentence. I didn't at any point in time say that no one likes black women. You misconstrued what I said. What I said was "Almost everyone on this thread talks and praises these men like the are demigods or that the world as a whole has some insatiable appetite for Nigerian men but somehow, just somehow, no one likes black women or finds them to be desirable in the least sense.", the keyword in that sentence is 'LIKE' which is a clear indication to a comparison. I used it as a manner of having similar qualities or characteristics to another what I was comparing/discussing. With the way I complain about the treatment of women in the world, Africa, and on Nairaland, why on Earth would such words come from me? And yes, while I will agree that most Nigerian men are with Nigerian women, that still doesn't change the fact that in many situations men do throw women under the bus--the same can be said about women as well. I made that comment not specifically in reference to this subject/topic, but as a means of describing the treatment of Black African women. All in all, you picked part the quote as though it were separate sentences when in actuality, it was one sentence with compared and explained two different things.

fergie321:

Hi my sisters I’m not in any way advocating violence against black women, in fact a woman should not stay in any relationships where violence exist. To point this home as matter of fact I do not anyway raise me hands against my daughter. I leave the discipline to me wife. The reason I don’t is not only is against the law but to give her ample confidence that a man must not raise hands on her for life. I can assure you if her father has never beaten her she will never stand for an abuse from a man. If I do she might think is alright for a man to beat-up a woman. I want leave it short that way.
A man that beats up his wife because his food not ready is probably uneducated. In a civilised environment that will not stand. We appreciate most our women will not readily call the police for fear of the police killing us (Black men). You know the Caucasians race do not like us, calling their police for a domestic disturbance is an excuse for their Police to twist our neck until we are dead.
They have murder so many black men police cells. The Police have soft torch for our women because they are not a threat and they see us (black men) as woman beater. I mentioned in my earlier tread that if you beat-up a white woman she will take her toto to another black man or your friend that frequents your house and tells you later what she has done  is to say that this is the only way they knows as payback when they are wronged.
Talking about domestic abuse there was a recent study that came not long ago in UK that says ‘’there is an increased number of a men suffering from domestic abuse’’. So is a not only men that perpetuate domestic abuse, women does too. Generally and culturally a black women will not necessary take their toto to someone else for s-ex as a way of relief when she had a row/fight with their partner except she wanted to and mean to leave the relationship. About 99.9% of black normal black women in a relationship cannot have s-ex with their partner and another man outside for long.  God have not design them to do so.

undecided
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Prefer To Date Mostly Nigerian Or Black Men by namfav(m): 6:56pm On Oct 22, 2011
the nigerian men say that because they dont want nigerian women to stray, that is like warning nigerian women to stay loyal or else they will be single forever, we know it is a lie, but nigerian men do that because they choose nigerian women over any other women, if you compare to most countries in africa, nigerian men are the most loyal, but maybe nigerian women are becoming too westernized and talking about options, but you know the default is nigerian women for nigerian men

Inked_Nerd:

namfav, what you quoted was part of an entire sentence. I didn't at any point in time say that no one likes black women. You misconstrued what I said. What I said was "Almost everyone on this thread talks and praises these men like the are demigods or that the world as a whole has some insatiable appetite for Nigerian men but somehow, just somehow, no one likes black women or finds them to be desirable in the least sense.", the keyword in that sentence is 'LIKE' which is a clear indication to a comparison. I used it as a manner of having similar qualities or characteristics to another what I was comparing/discussing. With the way I complain about the treatment of women in the world, Africa, and on Nairaland, why on Earth would such words come from me? And yes, while I will agree that most Nigerian men are with Nigerian women, that still doesn't change the fact that in many situations men do throw women under the bus--the same can be said about women as well. I made that comment not specifically in reference to this subject/topic, but as a means of describing the treatment of Black African women. All in all, you picked part the quote as though it were separate sentences when in actuality, it was one sentence with compared and explained two different things.

Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Prefer To Date Mostly Nigerian Or Black Men by InkedNerd(f): 7:21pm On Oct 22, 2011
namfav:

the nigerian men say that because they dont want nigerian women to stray, that is like warning nigerian women to stay loyal or else they will be single forever, we know it is a lie, but nigerian men do that because they choose nigerian women over any other women, if you compare to most countries in africa, nigerian men are the most loyal, but maybe nigerian women are becoming too westernized and talking about options, but you know the default is nigerian women for nigerian men

Say what? What is it that you're saying that Nigerian men say? And how is Nigerian women wanting seek love outside of her nationality "too westernized"? Would it not seen as "too westernize" if a Nigerian man seeks to same options?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Prefer To Date Mostly Nigerian Or Black Men by namfav(m): 7:33pm On Oct 22, 2011
you know what i mean is that in most nigerian people, it is not in us to seek other 'option', i hear that from black americans but not nigerian thing, it is not like nigeria is running out of good men for nigerian women

Inked_Nerd:

Say what? What is it that you're saying that Nigerian men say? And how is Nigerian women wanting seek love outside of her nationality "too westernized"? Would it not seen as "too westernize" if a Nigerian man seeks to same options?

Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Prefer To Date Mostly Nigerian Or Black Men by InkedNerd(f): 7:39pm On Oct 22, 2011
namfav:

you know what i mean is that in most nigerian people, it is not in us to seek other 'option', i hear that from black americans but not nigerian thing, it is not like nigeria is running out of good men for nigerian women

Ok, I see what you're saying. Yes, I agree that we're not running out of good men. Most Nigerian women tend to seek companionship in Nigerian men but the same can't necessarily be said about Nigerian men. 
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Prefer To Date Mostly Nigerian Or Black Men by namfav(m): 7:54pm On Oct 22, 2011
sorry, but you are wrong there

Inked_Nerd:

Ok, I see what you're saying. Yes, I agree that we're not running out of good men. Most Nigerian women tend to seek companionship in Nigerian men but the same can't necessarily be said about Nigerian men. 

Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Prefer To Date Mostly Nigerian Or Black Men by InkedNerd(f): 7:59pm On Oct 22, 2011
namfav:

sorry, but you are wrong there

Ok, I'm waiting for your explanation on why I am wrong.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Prefer To Date Mostly Nigerian Or Black Men by namfav(m): 8:18pm On Oct 22, 2011
nigerian men are loyal, that is why you see few single nigerian women and few nigerian women who are with outsiders, the tiny few who are with outsiders are either outside of nigeria or they are doing so because they have some economic hardship

Inked_Nerd:

Ok, I'm waiting for your explanation on why I am wrong.

Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Prefer To Date Mostly Nigerian Or Black Men by InkedNerd(f): 8:28pm On Oct 22, 2011
namfav:

nigerian men are loyal, that is why you see few single nigerian women and few nigerian women who are with outsiders, the tiny few who are with outsiders are either outside of nigeria or they are doing so because they have some economic hardship

It seems that you are getting that that Nigerian men date outside of their nationality due to hardships as well. If you're speaking in terms of actually dating an outsider within Nigeria [when I say actually dating, I mean not for money but for love], then I will agree you but keep in mind, although there are non-Black people in Nigeria, how many of them are there to actually go around? If you're speaking in terms of living outside of Nigeria and dating non-Black people, then yes I admit it is more people doing so but within those individuals doing it, it tends to be Nigerian men.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Prefer To Date Mostly Nigerian Or Black Men by namfav(m): 8:36pm On Oct 22, 2011
my whole argument is that nigerian women are not single, let us say like black americans, who tend to be single because their men are after women of different races, nigerian women have the best option because nigerian men are loyal to them, it is a easy option for them because they can also relate to nigerian men, so i dont know what is so bad lol

Inked_Nerd:

It seems that you are getting that that Nigerian men date outside of their nationality due to hardships as well. If you're speaking in terms of actually dating an outsider within Nigeria [when I say actually dating, I mean not for money but for love], then I will agree you but keep in mind, although there are non-Black people in Nigeria, how many of them are there to actually go around? If you're speaking in terms of living outside of Nigeria and dating non-Black people, then yes I admit it is more people doing so but within those individuals doing it, it tends to be Nigerian men.

Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Prefer To Date Mostly Nigerian Or Black Men by lailaiwala: 8:59pm On Oct 22, 2011
namfav dude, dont waste your time with that promiscuous pig.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Prefer To Date Mostly Nigerian Or Black Men by MrsChima1(f): 9:04pm On Oct 22, 2011
LMAO@Black American women are single because men running after other women. grin grin

Trust me, women aren't the only ones some Black men are running after. Other men also are getting attention from Black men.

There are 8 women to 1 man in this world, do the math. cool
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Prefer To Date Mostly Nigerian Or Black Men by InkedNerd(f): 9:06pm On Oct 22, 2011
namfav:

my whole argument is that nigerian women are not single, let us say like black americans, who tend to be single because their men are after women of different races, nigerian women have the best option because nigerian men are loyal to them, it is a easy option for them because they can also relate to nigerian men, so i dont know what is so bad lol

I never said Nigerian women were single because of that reason. What I said was that you can see that more among Nigerian men that Nigerian women, and I also pointed out the differences depending on the geographical location.

lailaiwala:

namfav dude, dont waste your time with that promiscuous pig.

Your one to talk. Sweetie, go home and stop sitting around that damn internet cafe. Better yet, go find a job! Act your age, not your shoes size wink

Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Prefer To Date Mostly Nigerian Or Black Men by lailaiwala: 9:18pm On Oct 22, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

There are 8 women to 1 man in this world, do the math. cool

shocked brilliant akata mathematics! ingenious akata population statistics!! so wherever you go, you see 8 times as many women at men. in your child's school, there are 8 times as many girls as there are boys?

listen, we have enough problems with stupid nigerians and africans on this forum, and slutty ones spreading it around like inked-nerd, we don't need your stupid akata uneducated brain screwing things up even more for us. just go wherever akatas talk crap. okay. thanks.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Prefer To Date Mostly Nigerian Or Black Men by MrsChima1(f): 11:57pm On Oct 22, 2011
lailaiwala:

shocked brilliant akata mathematics! ingenious akata population statistics!!  so wherever you go, you see 8 times as many women at men. in your child's school, there are 8 times as many girls as there are boys?

listen, we have enough problems with silly nigerians and africans on this forum, and slutty ones spreading it around like inked-nerd, we don't need your silly akata uneducated brain screwing things up even more for us. just go wherever akatas talk crap. okay. thanks.

Awww.  Admins banned dum dum huh?   lipsrsealed   Look at yourself in the mirror and see why Africans have enough issues and problems.  Deal with itnot my problem.

Inkie! Keep stomping that decaying cockroach. wink
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Prefer To Date Mostly Nigerian Or Black Men by Beync(f): 10:31am On Oct 23, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Strange huh?  It is interesting how SOME of them were chauvinistic with their black counterparts and bottom bitches to their white counterparts.  Inferior complexity much?

Many of them beats their wives/hoes for not cooking meals and cleaning the floor but playing Mr. Clean to the Oyinbo chicks.   Fuckery to the fullest. 

Money make SOME people do things they wouldn't dare otherwise.   lipsrsealed
It's quite pitiful how them living in self denial
how some men take poo from a white, mehn this is shits!
Just becos u want to be associated with levels raised above ground
u loose this white damsel and everything would jus go down with u, u loose "ur visa"
how doin onethings with or for a white makes u more cuturally or socially adaptable
and doin the same things for their black fellow makes them inferior, some hypocrites.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Prefer To Date Mostly Nigerian Or Black Men by Beync(f): 10:42am On Oct 23, 2011
Am a black woman and am pround being black with no prejudice against any race or color but definitely not going to date or marry u becos ur color is going to place me or situate me higher than something like some brothers do
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Prefer To Date Mostly Nigerian Or Black Men by fergie321: 11:28am On Oct 23, 2011
I think most Nigeria men prefer marrying Nigeria women because we have common culture. We all know if you marry whites and you had a quarrel her families will come to support her to throw you of the house. With Nigeria woman the man must surely get the support of either the woman’s father or mother in that case is easy to mend fences. The black men that marries white and stays is doing so because he enjoys the white woman’s pussy and take all the shit that comes with it. I have yet to see intermarried that last until both parties reach the age of 60 anyway. So who is ever wasting their time on a juicy pussy the end will be very bitter.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Prefer To Date Mostly Nigerian Or Black Men by lailaiwala: 12:15pm On Oct 23, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Awww.  Admins banned dum dum huh?   lipsrsealed   Look at yourself in the mirror and see why Africans have enough issues and problems.  Deal with itnot my problem.

Inkie! Keep stomping that decaying cockroach. wink

lol. you don't know your place. listen, you GRUEL! grin you are TOLERATED NOT WANTED on this site. you, being a jobless unwanted wife of a smart igbo man who wanted a green card, you POST A LOT which keeps the money rolling in for Seun.

your brain is really full of mush to think a true nigerian will be banned for a wandering unwanted lowlife akata.

i didnt respond because i dont live on nairaland or the internet. unlike you and the round-heeled akata-nigerian friend inked-slut.

you know what, i dont ever converse with trash like you dirtbags. its too bad the internet has made it unavoidable that decent people have to be in the company of rejects like you. i havent got your time.

but please keep posting 24/7. wink cool
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Prefer To Date Mostly Nigerian Or Black Men by fergie321: 1:22pm On Oct 23, 2011
@Lailaiwala - You have been rude to difference people in this forum if you know you are not up to the standard of people in this forum why don't go somewhere else. Please stop being rude to people you are taking the fun out of this exercise. If you know you don't have more subtle way of putting words across just read what people says and contribute noting. Everyone here have right to put there thoughts and ideas to other people so long it does to go gutter way, you seem to be going that way, please stop.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Prefer To Date Mostly Nigerian Or Black Men by lailaiwala: 2:53pm On Oct 23, 2011
fergie321:

@Lailaiwala - You have been rude to difference people in this forum if you know you are not up to the standard of people in this forum [/b]why don't go somewhere else. Please stop being rude to people you are taking the fun out of this exercise. If you know you [b]don't have more subtle way [/b]of putting words across just [b]read what people says and contribute noting. Everyone here have right to put there thoughts and ideas to other people[b] so long it does to go gutter way[/b],  you seem to be going that way, please stop.

learn to mind your own business please, sir/madame.   

no one addressed you. 

I highlighted your poor grammar and spelling so you can rethink your opening comment about your high standard.  sorry i had to go there.   cry
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Prefer To Date Mostly Nigerian Or Black Men by MrsChima1(f): 3:54pm On Oct 23, 2011
lailaiwala:

lol.  you don't know your place.  listen, you GRUEL! grin  you are TOLERATED NOT WANTED on this site.  you, being a jobless unwanted wife of a smart igbo man who wanted a green card, you POST A LOT which keeps the money rolling in for Seun. 

your brain is really full of mush to think a true nigerian will be banned for a wandering unwanted lowlife akata. 

i didnt respond because i dont live on nairaland or the internet. unlike you and the round-heeled akata-nigerian friend inked-slut.

you know what, i dont ever converse with trash like you dirtbags.  its too bad the internet has made it unavoidable that decent people have to be in the company of rejects like you.  i havent got your time. 

but please keep posting 24/7.  wink cool

It pains you huh?  grin grin grin grin grin  Furry Arse just revealed himself! Welcome back! grin wink

[size=33pt]Somebody is hurting[/size]  grin grin grin grin   Keep doing a good job being a faithful fan for 24/7  wink  Make sure you click on "like" next time.   wink

(doing the Stomp the decaying cockroach dance)
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Prefer To Date Mostly Nigerian Or Black Men by bosaonline(m): 5:24pm On Oct 23, 2011
Can someone please ask this poster, Why not cherish your own?

You haven't thought of a different tribe yet a different country?? Dis is not a question.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Prefer To Date Mostly Nigerian Or Black Men by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 23, 2011
Why wont we nigerian men prefer white women.Afterall white women no dey give us wahala like naija women.A typical naija woman 24/7 go nag u to death and if u forget to buy her the gold chain wey u promise her she no go let u rest.Na quarreling and drama be a nigerian woman"s specialty.Many of my friends wey dey married to naija women don old by force because of the stress wey their naija wives dey give them.Look at me i dey fresh and agile because my white girlfriend takes good care of me.Omo my guys wey dey naija una really dey miss something for here oo.White babes are the real thing because they love u for who u are and not what u have.Tell me how many naija babes go remain with u when the going gets tough grin.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Prefer To Date Mostly Nigerian Or Black Men by InkedNerd(f): 6:09pm On Oct 23, 2011
lefulefu:

Why wont we nigerian men prefer white women.Afterall white women no dey give us wahala like naija women.A typical naija woman 24/7 go nag u to death and if u forget to buy her the gold chain wey u promise her she no go let u rest.Na quarreling and drama be a nigerian woman"s specialty.Many of my friends wey dey married to naija women don old by force because of the stress wey their naija wives dey give them.Look at me i dey fresh and agile because my white girlfriend takes good care of me.Omo my guys wey dey naija una really dey miss something for here oo.White babes are the real thing because they love u for who u are and not what u have.Tell me how many naija babes go remain with u when the going gets tough grin.

Chei! So these are the ramblings on a neo-slave lost in the diaspora? My condolences to your family and the families of other African who follow in your footsteps. As a human being there is nothing wrong with having preferences but there is something wrong with spewing hatred towards your own people.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Prefer To Date Mostly Nigerian Or Black Men by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 23, 2011
On the issue of nigerian men beating up their wives its not only nigerian men who do it.There was a story i read in the papers about an Austrian man married to a nigerian lady from Edo state and frm i read this couples had endless arguments that resulted in the austrian man beating up his nigerian wife when he had the opportunity.They had a very serious arguement that resulted in the man using a metal rod to beat up his wife and it paralysed her for life.Right now this lady is in a vegetable state in LUTH(lagos university teaching hospital) and the man has prevented the two children he had from her in visiting their mom.There are also cases of lebanese men who also beat up their nigerian wives or girlfriends.Or what can u say about the indian man who strangled his nigerian girlfriend to death in a fit of anger.I recall such a thread was made here some weeks ago.Domestic abuse is not common only in nigeria.Its a world wide problem.Even american men beat up their wives or girlfriends.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Prefer To Date Mostly Nigerian Or Black Men by MrsChima1(f): 6:15pm On Oct 23, 2011
tom28:

On the issue of nigerian men beating up their wives its not only nigerian men who do it.There was a story i read in the papers about an Austrian man married to a nigerian lady from Edo state and frm i read this couples had endless arguments that resulted in the austrian man beating up his nigerian wife when he had the opportunity.They had a very serious arguement that resulted in the man using a metal rod to beat up his wife and it paralysed her for life.Right now this lady is in a vegetable state in LUTH(lagos university teaching hospital) and the man has prevented the two children he had from her in visiting their mom.There are also cases of lebanese men who also beat up their nigerian wives or girlfriends.Or what can u say about the indian man who strangled his nigerian girlfriend to death in a fit of anger.I recall such a thread was made here some weeks ago.Domestic abuse is not common only in nigeria.Its a world wide problem.Even american men beat up their wives or girlfriends.

Duh! Nigerian men aren't the only women beaters and you missed the point.  The point is SOME African men will beat their wives because she didn't cook the meal right or left a dirty sock on the floor but ON THE FLIP SIDE will become Mr. Clean to the Oyinbo chicks.  That's the fuckery, we are talking about. 

Again, I said SOME so if it doesn't apply to you then no need to yelp.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Prefer To Date Mostly Nigerian Or Black Men by merge(f): 6:16pm On Oct 23, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Chei! So these are the ramblings on a neo-slave lost in the diaspora? My condolences to your family and the families of other African who follow in your footsteps. As a human being there is nothing wrong with having preferences but there is something wrong with spewing hatred towards your own people.

Black men are incapable of being real man. They rather jump into other race of  men societies and import/ export their D-I-C-K globally but don't want to run a country successfully that would be suitable for women and children to live in it. Look at the little gold chain he is crying about that he claim Nigerian women demands, Other race of men are providing well run countries ( schools, government, shopping center,  safe environment, etcs). Nigerian/African women have been too patient with African men and they are not performing.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Prefer To Date Mostly Nigerian Or Black Men by InkedNerd(f): 6:18pm On Oct 23, 2011
tom28:

On the issue of nigerian men beating up their wives its not only nigerian men who do it.There was a story i read in the papers about an Austrian man married to a nigerian lady from Edo state and frm i read this couples had endless arguments that resulted in the austrian man beating up his nigerian wife when he had the opportunity.They had a very serious arguement that resulted in the man using a metal rod to beat up his wife and it paralysed her for life.Right now this lady is in a vegetable state in LUTH(lagos university teaching hospital) and the man has prevented the two children he had from her in visiting their mom.There are also cases of lebanese men who also beat up their nigerian wives or girlfriends.Or what can u say about the indian man who strangled his nigerian girlfriend to death in a fit of anger.I recall such a thread was made here some weeks ago.[b]Domestic abuse is not common only in nigeria.Its a world wide problem.[/b]Even american men beat up their wives or girlfriends.

Yes, so very true! But I think the reason why the women on this thread point it out so much is because in Nigeria, at times the authorities tend to be nonchalant about domestic violence, and in some cases, people may not even see what is going on as domestic violence. I've heard numerous men say to their wives, had they not been living in a western country they would have taken "more actions" towards them.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Prefer To Date Mostly Nigerian Or Black Men by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 23, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Duh! Nigerian men aren't the only women beaters and you missed the point. The point is SOME African men will beat their wives because she didn't cook the meal right or left a dirty sock on the floor but ON THE FLIP SIDE will become Mr. Clean to the Oyinbo chicks. That's the fuckery, we are talking about.

Again, I said SOME so if it doesn't apply to you then no need to yelp.
u talkin about those nigerian men who run after oyibo grandmoms for visa
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Prefer To Date Mostly Nigerian Or Black Men by MrsChima1(f): 6:30pm On Oct 23, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Yes, so very true! But I think the reason why the women on this thread point it out so much is because in Nigeria, at times the authorities tend to be nonchalant about domestic violence, and in some cases, people may not even see what is going on as domestic violence. I've heard numerous men say to their wives, had they not been living in a western country they would have taken "more actions" towards them.

Hmm. wink
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Prefer To Date Mostly Nigerian Or Black Men by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 23, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

I agree with u but u also hear nigerian women back in nigeria saying they only respect a man when he beats them up.I mean its quite sad that in this day and age a woman would be advocating for a man to beat her up but then thats nigeria for u .A place were women dont even know their right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I'm Lonely, Pls Help Me / Should A Girl Friend Keep In Touch Which Her Ex? / Underneath The Hijab (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.