Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,413 members, 7,891,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 07:38 PM

Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard (6554 Views)

Nigeria Girls Dont Know How To Kiss At All / Why Do Nairaland Guys Hate Nigerian Girls So Much? / Why Some Girls Dont Wear Pant? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by Goldieluks: 12:58am On Nov 11, 2011
What do reckon babe. Am speaking fact here.
Quit this blind scrutinization of yours yeah?
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by 190smh: 12:59am On Nov 11, 2011
BEE!:

Explain yourself in plain english.

[size=18pt]FALLS FROM CASHEW TREE grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by freecocoa(f): 1:00am On Nov 11, 2011
BEE!:

So that automatically means the ones reserving their pictures are "pretty"?
Come we didn't intend to start an argument okay,now nobody said all the ones with reserved pix are fine,we are saying that most we know with reserved pix are fine,especially the three of us.
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by BEE3: 1:04am On Nov 11, 2011
Goldieluks:

What do reckon babe. Am speaking fact here.
Quit this blind scrutinization of yours yeah?

Ok. Are you pretty?  cheesy

freecocoa:

Come we didn't intend to start an argument okay,now nobody said all the ones with reserved pix are fine,we are saying that most we know with reserved pix are fine,especially the three of us.

Ok. Can I see your picture?
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by 190smh: 1:05am On Nov 11, 2011
Freecocoa doesnt have any pics so shes defending those hiding their pics

the day she managed to upload a pic of hers here on nairaland

nairaland serve blew and error 404 was on air thru out till she took her pic down undecided
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by Idowuogbo(f): 1:08am On Nov 11, 2011
BEE!:

smiley

Explain yourself in plain english.

Dont bother get rude, if you think u wanna go down that route then am game
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by tellwisdom: 1:08am On Nov 11, 2011

Haa cheesy cheesy eyyyyyyyyyy  Aruu emeeeeeeeeeeee!!!  embarassed embarassed embarassed. U fine, u no enter beauty pageant angry angry
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by ismaeel86(m): 1:10am On Nov 11, 2011
freecocoa, goldie and badosky; Association of NL babes without picture. i heard that planning to recruit more members, some propective members like mrs chima, pweety4me and the rest.
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by Idowuogbo(f): 1:11am On Nov 11, 2011
freecocoa:

Where you emanate from?
Cocoa i gat dis dont worry, toddlers are asking for dummies tonite  cool

ismaeel86:

freecocoa, goldie and badosky; Association of NL babes without picture. i heard that planning to recruit more members, some propective members like mrs chima, pweety4me and the rest.
Ismaeel u dont need my pic wen u already seen d flesh dear wink kiss
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by BEE3: 1:12am On Nov 11, 2011
Idowuogbo:

Dont bother get rude, if you think u wanna go down that route then am  game

lol. Calm down. It was a simple request.
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by Goldieluks: 1:14am On Nov 11, 2011
Absolutely yes.
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by Idowuogbo(f): 1:14am On Nov 11, 2011
BEE!:

lol. Calm down. It was a simple request.
I wasnt panting jus dishing out my warning E<O<grin
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by 190smh: 1:20am On Nov 11, 2011
BEE!:

Ok. Can I see your picture?

You go OLD TEY grin
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by ismaeel86(m): 1:22am On Nov 11, 2011
Badosky abeg let secret be secret before some people will start targetting our phones for hacking   wink kiss
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by Idowuogbo(f): 1:25am On Nov 11, 2011
^ dey gat nothing on us bebe kiss kiss kiss
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by BEE3: 1:26am On Nov 11, 2011
190smh:

You go OLD TEY  grin

Nah. She's gonna show me.

Freecocoa, I'm waiting. I want to be the unsolicited judge of your "pretty" face.
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by 190smh: 1:32am On Nov 11, 2011
^ I pray cheesy
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by tellwisdom: 1:41am On Nov 11, 2011
She's still looking for her best pics stills, please bear with her cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by Idowuogbo(f): 1:42am On Nov 11, 2011
Cocoa u dont nid to prove urself to any username , we gat u and we know u blazing .Dont get tempted period cool cool
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by freecocoa(f): 1:57am On Nov 11, 2011
^
You know how far na,dem no reach.
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by ektbear: 1:57am On Nov 11, 2011
Lmao grin

Some NL girls look even better in RL. I guess it depends on who you run into.
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by tellwisdom: 2:22am On Nov 11, 2011
Cocoa u dont nid to prove urself to any username , we gat u and we know u blazing .Dont get tempted period cool cool

^
You know how far na,dem no reach

Keep quiet jor angry angry
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by freecocoa(f): 2:27am On Nov 11, 2011
Imbe cile,won't you mind your biz,if there's anything I'm sure of in this life its that I'm finer than you,BEE! And 190 put together,arrant nansense.
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by Nobody: 2:43am On Nov 11, 2011
Lmao damn sometimes I don't need to see late night shows. With NL I'm good to go. . Fine girls and fine boys I salute ya'all ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d oh well
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by sexlog(m): 6:02am On Nov 11, 2011
Some NL babes are beautiful. There's these two babes i check up their pix, ol boy, they are strikingly beautiful!!!
I've forgotten their username though.
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by Nobody: 6:50am On Nov 11, 2011
sexlog:

Some NL babes are beautiful. There's these two babes i check up their pix, ol boy, they are strikingly beautiful!!!
I've forgotten their username though.
Myself and candyness
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by freecocoa(f): 7:10am On Nov 11, 2011
Rokiatu2:

Myself and candyness
Okay
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by sexlog(m): 8:05am On Nov 11, 2011
Lol
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by 190smh: 8:18am On Nov 11, 2011
freecocoa:

Imbe cile,won't you mind your biz,if there's anything I'm sure of in this life its that I'm finer than you,BEE! And 190 put together,arrant nansense.

Story grin
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by tellwisdom: 8:22am On Nov 11, 2011

U see reasons you dont have a partner instead, u keep stalking men here secretly embarassed embarassed
U are fine, u dont have a sexy yansh, not even a fine feet, bt a bowleg and a dirty feets embarassed embarassed. mtscheeeeeeeeeewww undecided undecided
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by freecocoa(f): 8:32am On Nov 11, 2011
Foo l,there's no need to keep replying you,the few people that know me here,know I am a good to go,If you see my legs,you go just pour,seriously in the real world I won't be seen hanging around with monkeys like you,thank Seun and bill gates for giving you the once in a life time opportunity to exchange words with me,piglet like you.
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by tellwisdom: 8:45am On Nov 11, 2011
Muhehehe!!  cheesy cheesy cheesy, STALKER complimenting her DIRTY LOOK embarassed embarassed.

My dear, u look clearly dirty and if im nt wrong you wld be having this very horrific smell from your armpit. embarassed embarassed. U've got to wash yourself clean, take care of your smelling skin, stay out of sun and eat good food so as to look a bit humanly to get a partner and get fred from a single life.#Just an advise. Cheerz wink wink

My dear, dont deceive yourself, dont even try deceiving yourself! embarassed embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is It Good For Husbands To Reject Food When Angry? / Lady Flaunts Her Diseased Boobs On Twitter, Gets This (photo) / What Made Me Stopped And Swore Never To Masturbate Again! (my True Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.