Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,420 members, 7,891,819 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 08:02 PM

Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard (6556 Views)

Nigeria Girls Dont Know How To Kiss At All / Why Do Nairaland Guys Hate Nigerian Girls So Much? / Why Some Girls Dont Wear Pant? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by Idowuogbo(f): 2:12pm On Nov 11, 2011
REALITY101:

This Rokiatu girl must be outta her mind if she think she's pretty. Hon you are just ok.
u one of dose guys dat made her go gaga na , abeg dont back out .Fashion wise she's improving lol
BEE!:

But I want to see your face. That's the rule on NL. Moderators should have access to your face in case anything comes up. Ask 190.

Plus, you can't go around saying you're fine without the evidence. That's "false advertisement" you know.

lol- Don't mind me cocoa

I see u want an audience dont bother, she wont entertain ur sarcasm.Remember d cute ones don't need to update pics everyweek to capture a congregation online.We do it behind d scenes boo boo so d paparazzi can do d chasing.Food for tots seeing is believing, I don't do pictures as most of it would have been selectively chosen from 11shots to show something more acceptable.B real!!!!
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by sexlog(m): 2:22pm On Nov 11, 2011
Aw! Some people have natural ability for insults!
But, why freecoco? This is d lady i've been admiring her posts for a very long time.
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by BEE3: 2:46pm On Nov 11, 2011
Idowuogbo:

I see u want an audience dont bother, she wont entertain your sarcasm.Remember d cute ones don't need to update pics everyweek to capture a congregation online.We do it behind d scenes boo boo so d paparazzi can do d chasing.Food for tots seeing is believing, I don't do pictures as most of it would have been selectively chosen from 11shots to show something more acceptable.B real!!!!

lol. Who asked you? Why are you conversing with yourself? 90% of what you typed has nothing to do with my post. What's eating you up?

--all intended rhetorical questions--
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by DAY12(m): 2:49pm On Nov 11, 2011
sexlog:

But, why freecoco? This is d lady i've been admiring her posts for a very long time.
Likewise me, I wonder if she knows how bad she sounds? angry angry angry
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by freecocoa(f): 2:53pm On Nov 11, 2011
sexlog:

what are you saying? I don't get.
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 11, 2011
@Idowu I made her go gaga how? Well I know a hot chick when I see em cuz I'm a lot into them *winks*. Don't get me all wrong Roki is ok. I don't judge peeps look but it is sickening when they feel all that. Whoever said she's hot for has been admiring her obvious nyass which she always push out n her belly which she always tock in while taking em pictures ;d. We all are beautiful in our own different ways. Btw I'm ugly and so what? ;d we ugly people deserve some love and respect to our uglibility. But pls don't admire yourself in public, that's just pathetic.
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by sexlog(m): 3:45pm On Nov 11, 2011
Day11, u got me wrong. I mean why is everybody insulting her? That she doesn't deserve that kind of treatment.
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by Idowuogbo(f): 3:54pm On Nov 11, 2011
@ reality
Dude u no u cute stop all d fronting

@sexlog
She's doing just fine with me here, thanks for looking out

@ bee
Dose ?s were rhetorical, gal nothing is eating me up. I noticed ur sarcasm and old skool wanna play smart kinda swagg, I should be asking u wot u wanna gain if freecocoa posts her pics ,obviously u run ur little xray and come up with comedy right.No show today madam take it back to fashion section ur audience awaits ur vintage swagg
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by sexlog(m): 4:02pm On Nov 11, 2011
Freecoco, i mean am one your secret admirers.
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by BEE3: 4:09pm On Nov 11, 2011
Idowuogbo:

@ bee
Dose ?s were rhetorical, gal nothing is eating me up. I noticed your sarcasm and old skool wanna play smart kinda swagg, I should be asking u wot u wanna gain if freecocoa posts her pics ,obviously u run your little xray and come up with  comedy right.No show today madam take it back to fashion section your audience awaits your vintage swagg

Lmao. Odikwa this is very serious. You're lying, Something is eating you up. Just squash it once and fore-all. What is your problem?

If you can't tell me what exactly the problem is, you can always go to the diary section to pour it all out. smiley Seun is far too kind. 

Idowuogbo:

vintage swagg

oRn Point. wink
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by born2boink(m): 4:30pm On Nov 11, 2011
Nairaland girls remind of one I met 3 yrs ago on nairaland,she could not even be my reserve girlfriend
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by Idowuogbo(f): 4:40pm On Nov 11, 2011
BEE!:

Lmao. Odikwa this is very serious. You're lying, Something is eating you up. Just squash it once and fore-all. What is your problem?

If you can't tell me what exactly the problem is, you can always go to the diary section to pour it all out. smiley Seun is far too kind. 

oRn Point.  wink
Hmm upcoming comedian u shud visit us in jokes sometimes dear,listen madam fashionista as ur iyale mo le gba e leti anytime.The problem here is you trying ur hardest to perform a standup comedy with her pic , like come on her cocoa butter face was dat a joke or indirect shots.I don't have issues with any little red riding hood on here , I just don't like drama queens*winks*
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 11, 2011
REALITY101:

This Rokiatu girl must be outta her mind if she think she's pretty. Hon you are just ok.
Bros show us your pic. Fool
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by BEE3: 4:48pm On Nov 11, 2011
@Idowu

lol. Ok. Now I get it. My bad.

I was "conversing" with cocoa though, not you, so I don't know why you're taking this more serious than she is--- weird.

Iyale, don't take me too seriously; rather, play along. If you decide to take me to heart, then you're working unnecessary nerves, coz I mean no harm.
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 11, 2011
Rokiatu2:

Bros show us your pic. Fool

Ouch sis why are you hurting? Oh well, sorry I ain't posting no picture cuz I don't wanna scare the poo out of Nlander's espcly the Nigeria base members because they are in the night time, just to save them from nightmares.

But I believe you have seen my image before. Btw one side of my asss with poo on it will look better than your face with makeup cheesy

No llores bebé kiss kisssmiley - - - -  Don't cry babes  grin

Ijogz K (m)
Nigeria

Ijogz K------------------ Gentle, Smart and Fine
Freecocoa--------------- His lovely wife
Princessss----------------- His former wife
Rokiat----------------------- Lovely yansshhh
Babe!!!---------------------- Lepa to d core

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-800634.0.html They want you to act porrn or what?? shocked shocked shocked

Now you see what I was saying earlier, they are only admiring your asss nothing more. More like admiring  kim kardashian's fake asss. Only if you post the Unclad picture of your Bottom then I will believe you don't have some  baby diapers on there. hehehehe grin cheesy wink smiley
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by Idowuogbo(f): 7:41pm On Nov 11, 2011
^ouchhh dats emotional grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by seedord247(m): 7:47pm On Nov 11, 2011
Ugliness Plenty for Calabar . . .190 and Tellwisdom you are doing a great Job
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 11, 2011
Idowuogbo:

^ouchhh dats emotional grin grin grin grin grin grin

Shhhhh
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 11, 2011
LOL reality thinking Rokiatu2 is me and going all out on the girl. grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin I swear to God, I don't even reply to sh!!t like this, but just to clear the confusion,

I thought people talked abt me so much only in real life, I just didn't know that it even exist on line. I seriously feel like Aishwarya Ria. Fu!!ck it! all I need is a debut. grin

Hurting over what? Sweetie, I suggest you eat next time before coming on line so that you see the name right next time. Me hurt over what you faceless people say on here? I could laugh till eternity. Just one of the many reasons why I never quit this site, comic relief I tell you. grin Your opinion on my looks wouldn't make the world comes to a still stand. When did you become so important for me to even care? The day I start caring abt what faceless people think, is the day I will direct myself to rehab. And that too nairalanders? lipsrsealed  lipsrsealed  lipsrsealed OMG i am not that crazy. That respond was from Rokiatu2, the real rokiatu wouldn't have responded. I laugh at sh!!t like this and pass.

How many times have you seen me fighting with someone on here because they expressed their opinion about my looks? Your opinion is your opinion, why should I care? And it amazes me that people follow my weekly updates.  grin  grin  grin

I have been putting my photo on my profile since the start of time, well maybe I am exaggerating grin grin but yes for as long as I can remember. And I will keep putting it. You think I haven't heard worst on here? But it don't mean a thing to me. I still keep putting my picture. Shouldn't that give you clowns a clue? Well if you don't know let me tell you today (And hopefully other id!!!ots that think my world comes to an end just because of their opinion or that I put pic on here to thrive on compliments from you guys will also see this,  grin) I freaking love myself and looking at myself. My screensaver is myself, my facebook, I change it like clothes and th same with nairaland. Why do you think I run on nairaland everyday? To come see myself big and clear in front of me. Facebook pic is just too small for my liking. Seun, I bow. wink facebook should take a page from you manhh! cheesy I will keep changing my pic ooo damn!! it just flashes in your face like a 3D pic. Awesome!!!! criticism, compliments, I have gotten so much on here that I have lose counts. As you expressed it, I pass.

And about you saying over and over "I am sure you have seen my photo" I sure you have seen my photo" What are you now? boris kodjoe? For me to have your image fresh in my memory? Even if I did, I must have forgotten the moment I left your profile.

So Reality, only a little child with no sense of self identity will lose a sleep over your opinion or care even. Whether you think I am "ugly" fugly" "beautiful" "ok" or whatever word is it that you choose to use is none of my concern.

So my sweet gegging poooo, no one is hurting, atleast not me.  kiss kiss kiss kiss Infact this thread just made my night. And tima says hi by the way. buhahahahhahaha grin

Ok folks, you may carry on with your discussion. . .sorry about that. smiley

P.S I have to get some beauty sleep, I have a party that I have to attend tommorrow. God knows how many people sit and await my pressence.  cheesy Can't miss it for the world.
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by silvertuke(m): 9:54pm On Nov 11, 2011
@rokiatu, men dat ur pic make sense oooo abi nor be u be dat? ur ass nor bad oooo.
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by Tosinville(m): 9:57pm On Nov 11, 2011
Hey!
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by ektbear: 10:24pm On Nov 11, 2011
Rokiatu, relax. Pretty sure this guy speaks only for himself.

Me, I'd hit it grin
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by Nobody: 11:41pm On Nov 11, 2011
rokiatu:

LOL reality thinking Rokiatu2 is me and going all out on the girl. grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin I swear to God, I don't even reply to sh!!t like this, but just to clear the confusion,

I thought people talked abt me so much only in real life, I just didn't know that it even exist on line. I seriously feel like Aishwarya Ria. Fu!!ck it! all I need is a debut. grin

Hurting over what? Sweetie, I suggest you eat next time before coming on line so that you see the name right next time. Me hurt over what you faceless people say on here? I could laugh till eternity. Just one of the many reasons why I never quit this site, comic relief I tell you. grin Your opinion on my looks wouldn't make the world comes to a still stand. When did you become so important for me to even care? The day I start caring abt what faceless people think, is the day I will direct myself to rehab. And that too nairalanders? lipsrsealed  lipsrsealed  lipsrsealed OMG i am not that crazy. That respond was from Rokiatu2, the real rokiatu wouldn't have responded. I laugh at sh!!t like this and pass.

How many times have you seen me fighting with someone on here because they expressed their opinion about my looks? Your opinion is your opinion, why should I care? And it amazes me that people follow my weekly updates.  grin  grin  grin

I have been putting my photo on my profile since the start of time, well maybe I am exaggerating grin grin but yes for as long as I can remember. And I will keep putting it. You think I haven't heard worst on here? But it don't mean a thing to me. I still keep putting my picture. Shouldn't that give you clowns a clue? Well if you don't know let me tell you today (And hopefully other id!!!ots that think my world comes to an end just because of their opinion or that I put pic on here to thrive on compliments from you guys will also see this,  grin) I freaking love myself and looking at myself. My screensaver is myself, my facebook, I change it like clothes and th same with nairaland. Why do you think I run on nairaland everyday? To come see myself big and clear in front of me. Facebook pic is just too small for my liking. Seun, I bow. wink facebook should take a page from you manhh! cheesy I will keep changing my pic ooo damn!! it just flashes in your face like a 3D pic. Awesome!!!! criticism, compliments, I have gotten so much on here that I have lose counts. As you expressed it, I pass.

And about you saying over and over "I am sure you have seen my photo" I sure you have seen my photo" What are you now? boris kodjoe? For me to have your image fresh in my memory? Even if I did, I must have forgotten the moment I left your profile.

So Reality, only a little child with no sense of self identity will lose a sleep over your opinion or care even. Whether you think I am "ugly" fugly" "beautiful" "ok" or whatever word is it that you choose to use is none of my concern.

So my sweet gegging poooo, no one is hurting, atleast not me.  kiss kiss kiss kiss Infact this thread just made my night. And tima says hi by the way. buhahahahhahaha grin

P.S I have to get some beauty sleep, I have a party that I have to attend tommorrow. God knows how many people sit and await my pressence.  cheesy Can't miss it for the world.

Rokiatu2, Rokiatu 0 or whatever all na the same Roki Roki lol.  Oh well thanks for the eating advice,  you are such a sweetheart cheesy. I had Cereal before login onto NL, I’mma eat some Liberian crap next time lol.
No hate baby, it is what it is IMO.

Hey say mi hi back to my darling Hoti Tima cheesy smiley tongue
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by Nobody: 1:45am On Nov 12, 2011
190_@:

when i met mzdarkskin

i mistakenly spat and it landed on the head of [size=18pt]an old woman[/size] sitting next 2 me  grin  grin

We all know what that is. Maddam Old-Hagonitis  tongue

@Rokiatu, YOU GO GIRL! i was reading your response and twisting my neck!  grin grin
ATTITUDE!!!  cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by Nobody: 2:40am On Nov 12, 2011
Hello Jamaican Anuofia what's good my friend? ;d
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by MrsChima1(f): 2:49am On Nov 12, 2011
rokiatu:

LOL reality thinking Rokiatu2 is me and going all out on the girl. grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin I swear to God, I don't even reply to sh!!t like this, but just to clear the confusion,

Hurting over what? Sweetie, I suggest you eat next time before coming on line so that you see the name right next time. Me hurt over what you faceless people say on here? I could laugh till eternity. Just one of the many reasons why I never quit this site, comic relief I tell you. grin Your opinion on my looks wouldn't make the world comes to a still stand. When did you become so important for me to even care? The day I start caring abt what faceless people think, is the day I will direct myself to rehab. And that too nairalanders? lipsrsealed  lipsrsealed  lipsrsealed OMG i am not that crazy. That respond was from Rokiatu2, the real rokiatu wouldn't have responded. I laugh at sh!!t like this and pass.

How many times have you seen me fighting with someone on here because they expressed their opinion about my looks? Your opinion is your opinion, why should I care? And it amazes me that people follow my weekly updates.  grin  grin  grin

So my sweet gegging poooo, no one is hurting, atleast not me.  kiss kiss kiss kiss Infact this thread just made my night. And tima says hi by the way. buhahahahhahaha grin

That's right! Shake them haters off boo! kiss kiss They wish they can have you trust. wink
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by Nobody: 2:59am On Nov 12, 2011
Oh please! No one is hating shit. More like wishing to have beacon and donut for thanksgiving dinner.
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by MrsChima1(f): 3:10am On Nov 12, 2011
Uhmmm mmmm sure. wink You want Rokiatu don't you? tongue
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by Nobody: 4:09am On Nov 12, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Uhmmm mmmm sure. wink You want Rokiatu don't you? tongue

Maybe just to investigate her nyass, other than that? NO THANKS
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by manny4life(m): 4:21am On Nov 12, 2011
No offense to them guys, now here is my question with reversion

"Why Do Nairaland Guys Don't Meet Up To Standard"?

Guys, no homo but if your gonna call a girl out and you, you have

A. Oversize Belly --- What does that make you? Girls need decent body (maybe not six pack for starters)

B. Muffin Top ---- What does that tell you? Gold's Gym (don't worry contact me, I will get u 7days pass)

C. Height/Weight dis-proportionate --- It means something is off from you

D. FAT and call it muscle, bury your head in SHAME. My girl needs to feel them pecs and lean toned muscles NOT FAT.

E. There are competing lines on that face, or u look awful, don't worry consult with me, I can recommend a product

IN other words, all I'm saying is reevaluate yourself before you call anyone out.

IMO, I think Rokiatu (if I may) is very decent looking, u gat a gr8 body; from them high heeled shoes, to the clothing and the shape, personally I think she got her own, maybe just tweak here and there but she got her own and must give it to her; courage of posting her pics out there, Go girl.
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by Nobody: 5:36am On Nov 12, 2011
Whining
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by Amya(f): 8:37am On Nov 12, 2011
Rokiatu is ugly sha, let's all be honest. Even real beauties don't go about rubbing it in people's face. She really needs to know the truth.
Btw, even the azz isn't impressive. It reeks of desperation and forced se.x appeal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland 2016 Day One Interview / What Kind Of Men/Women Do You Attract? / Omg!!!nairaland Get Together Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.