Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,415 members, 7,891,809 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 07:42 PM

Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard (6555 Views)

Nigeria Girls Dont Know How To Kiss At All / Why Do Nairaland Guys Hate Nigerian Girls So Much? / Why Some Girls Dont Wear Pant? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by freecocoa(f): 8:51am On Nov 11, 2011
This is the last I'll reply you mo ron,you know nothing about me so keep blabbing.any other thing you have to say,you can say to the birds cos I really can't hear you.
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by Tosinville(m): 8:55am On Nov 11, 2011
^^Upload ur pix, dear, show 'em that you're one in a million on NL.
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by 190smh: 8:56am On Nov 11, 2011
tellwisdom:

Muhehehe!!  cheesy cheesy cheesy, STALKER complimenting her DIRTY LOOK embarassed embarassed.

My dear, u look clearly dirty and if im nt wrong you wld be having this very horrific smell from your armpit. embarassed embarassed. U've got to wash yourself clean, take care of your smelling skin, stay out of sun and eat good food so as to look a bit humanly to get a partner and get fred from a single life.#Just an advise. Cheerz wink wink

My dear, dont deceive yourself, dont even try deceiving yourself! embarassed embarassed

[size=18pt]FALLS DOWN FROM BED  grin  grin  grin[/size]
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by tellwisdom: 9:04am On Nov 11, 2011
This is the last I'll reply you mo ron,you know nothing about me so keep blabbing.any other thing you have to say,you can say to the birds cos I really can't hear you.

My dear, it will only take God's intervention for me to treep or try impressing you gurls, cos u gurls got no class. Only to come here and romance computer forming fine gurls and independent gurls, bt as soon as a man comes into your life, he detects hw HUNGRY you people are embarassed embarassed. Shame on you stalker

You called for it wink wink
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by freecocoa(f): 9:04am On Nov 11, 2011
^
Hope you crack a joint as you fall.fowl
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by Tosinville(m): 9:09am On Nov 11, 2011
Lmao!
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by freecocoa(f): 9:13am On Nov 11, 2011
@ tosinville,I don't have to prove anything to anyone on here,they don't pay my internet bills so to blazes with them.
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by 190smh: 9:20am On Nov 11, 2011
freecocoa:

@ tosinville,I don't have to prove anything to anyone on here,they don't pay my internet bills so to blazes with them.

more like nokia 3310 bills
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by freecocoa(f): 9:29am On Nov 11, 2011
^
Owning a nokia 3310 that can surf the net 24/7 only goes a long way to show how sophisticated I am.
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by Tosinville(m): 9:35am On Nov 11, 2011
@Freecocoa, its ok dear i know you're fine & a dude can break his bank because of you.
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by freecocoa(f): 9:42am On Nov 11, 2011
Thank you jare better person.
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by sexlog(m): 12:00pm On Nov 11, 2011
Easy O!
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by BEE3: 12:54pm On Nov 11, 2011
@Cocoa: Chei, ignore oga tellwisdom. Don't mind him. He's a trouble maker.

Concentrate on my request. Where the picture na? The picture you promised. I'm still waiting. I wanna see that lovely cocoa butter face of yours.
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by freecocoa(f): 12:59pm On Nov 11, 2011
Come BABE!,who promised you anything?abegi you don't need to see my face,the people wey don see am dey okay for me and stop being sarcastic with me.
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by 190smh: 1:00pm On Nov 11, 2011
BEE!:

Where the picture na? The picture you promised. I'm still waiting. I wanna see that lovely cocoa butter face of yours.

freecocoa:

Come BABE!,who promised you anything?abegi you don't need to see my face,the people wey don see am dey okay for me and stop being sarcastic with me.

grin  grin  grin
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by BEE3: 1:18pm On Nov 11, 2011
But I want to see your face. That's the rule on NL. Moderators should have access to your face in case anything comes up. Ask 190.

Plus, you can't go around saying you're fine without the evidence. That's "false advertisement" you know.

lol- Don't mind me cocoa
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by 190smh: 1:26pm On Nov 11, 2011
^are u a MOD or you are a MOTHER

[size=5pt]which belle u wan even take carry pickin [/size]-
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by freecocoa(f): 1:29pm On Nov 11, 2011
I'm not minding you and trust me,no be mouth things,I SET wella,ask people wey know me.
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by freecocoa(f): 1:31pm On Nov 11, 2011
Ehen upon say you be MOD dem still ban you,unban yourself na.
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by 190smh: 1:31pm On Nov 11, 2011
freecocoa:

I'm not minding you and trust me,no be mouth things[size=18pt],I SET wella,ask people wey know me.[/size]

[size=18pt]^Set how

you wen resemble rat wen fall inside water

Belle go one side

nyash go one side  
[/size]
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by BEE3: 1:34pm On Nov 11, 2011
freecocoa:

Ehen upon say you be MOD dem still ban you,unban yourself na.

lol. Can't do that.
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 11, 2011
This Rokiatu girl must be outta her mind if she think she's pretty. Hon you are just ok.
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by 190smh: 1:36pm On Nov 11, 2011
REALITY101:

This Rokiatu girl must be outta her mind if she think she's pretty. Hon you are just ok.

when i see rokiatu - i see ZULE ZOO cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by freecocoa(f): 1:38pm On Nov 11, 2011
BEE!:

lol. Can't do that.
Aite,you go chill till seun change mind be that,see how you just make dem ban killz,you no try joor.
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by BEE3: 1:41pm On Nov 11, 2011
^ lol. You people ehn. I didn't make them ban killz. He threw the first punch. I should have ignored him, but I chose not to. That was the mistake on my part.
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 11, 2011
Lol 190 what's that?
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by 190smh: 1:45pm On Nov 11, 2011
freecocoa:

Aite,you go chill till seun change mind be that,see how you just make dem ban killz,you no try joor.
shocked shocked
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by freecocoa(f): 1:49pm On Nov 11, 2011
@BABE! No long wahala,he's still here anyways.
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 11, 2011
Freecocoa n 190 you guys need to give each other some breathing space or open up on your crush. ;d
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by freecocoa(f): 2:02pm On Nov 11, 2011
REALITY
GOD in heaven knows 190 aka THICK GNAT is the last person I'll crush on in this forum,I'll rather crush on who is worse than lefoollefool.
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by DAY12(m): 2:06pm On Nov 11, 2011
freecocoa:

REALITY
GOD in heaven knows 190 aka THICK GNAT is the last person I'll crush on in this forum,I'll rather crush on who is worse than lefoollefool.
Freecocoa, how is market today? sad
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 11, 2011
Ok, u can crush on me then. "Just kidding"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Think I Like Eroticangelina / Smacked That Bítch Right On Her Ass(pics) / Whose Boyfriend Is This (photo)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.