Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,790 members, 7,921,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 01:07 PM

Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard (6591 Views)

Nigeria Girls Dont Know How To Kiss At All / Why Do Nairaland Guys Hate Nigerian Girls So Much? / Why Some Girls Dont Wear Pant? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by freecocoa(f): 1:38pm On Nov 12, 2011
^
Okies sweets.
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by Amya(f): 1:53pm On Nov 12, 2011
silvertuke:

@Amya leave rokiatu alone, if you think she not beautiful is your own cup of tea. Must you say it? One man food is another man poison. Why don't you post your own pic and lets see then we can compare the both of you. Only God knws if u are not jealous of her.

i don't talk much. But when i do, i say the truth.

Rokiatu said something that pissed me off much earlier in this thread. A guy was talking about two girls that he considered very pretty here on NL based on their pix he'd seen, but he didn't know their names. Trust her to jump out of the wood work and claim she's one of the two girls he was referring to. Who does that?
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by FreakieMoi(m): 2:32pm On Nov 12, 2011
Amya:

Rokiatu said something that pissed me off much earlier in this thread. A guy was talking about two girls that he considered very pretty here on NL based on their pix he'd seen, but he didn't know their names. Trust her to jump out of the wood work and claim she's one of the two girls he was referring to. Who does that?
I knew it! Something musta caused this bad blood.
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by maclatunji: 3:23pm On Nov 12, 2011
Amya:

Indeed, who does that?
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by Idowuogbo(f): 3:25pm On Nov 12, 2011
Amya:

U rockkkkkkk cool cool
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by silvertuke(m): 3:33pm On Nov 12, 2011
Amya:

Ok I see sorry. @ Rokiatu let your beauty speak for you,  you are not the 1 to tell people that you are beautiful let them speak for you,  no body would like to say he/she is ugly. so @Amya  and Rokiatu case closed.
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by maclatunji: 3:38pm On Nov 12, 2011
Some ladies here seem to be singing to themselves:

I'm beuriiiifuuul, I'm beuriiiifuuul- it's true

Well your attitude means:

You're pitiful, you're pitiful- it's true
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by Idowuogbo(f): 3:39pm On Nov 12, 2011
silvertuke:

Ok I see sorry. @ Rokiatu let your beauty speak for you,  you are not the 1 to tell people that you are beautiful let them speak for you,  no body would like to say he/she is ugly. so @Amya  and Rokiatu case closed.

u jus made dis thread boring  angry angry cool

Xcuse me pass jare!(et al Yorisb) cheesy
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by Cuddlemii: 4:19pm On Nov 12, 2011
I just saw Amya's pix. God saved U girl, its worth it wink wink wink

But babes I don't think Rokiatu deserves what you are writing against her except both of you have some ish going on. She was only replying Reality but its your opinion so it should be respected. Btw I could only see the opposite organ of hers, set your camera underneath so I can score u more points cool cool.
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by born2boink(m): 4:34pm On Nov 12, 2011
You people have chased Rokiatu away from this thread,Wish her Body Guard is around(Hoti Tima) una for hear am today,she can fight, abuse,insult,result,mock and speak yeye english but she no sabbi Bleep, her boyfriend have given her house arrest and she was also denied access to nairaland,Hoti Tima will be here next with her Coco nut head to fight for Rokiatu
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by pendo89(f): 4:39pm On Nov 12, 2011
undecided ok lemmie get this straight.

Rokiatu2>> Thot as much there is another rokiat when mine was rejected, had to put the 2

Sexloag>>Some NL babes are beautiful. There's these two babes i check up  their pix,  ol boy, they are strikingly beautiful!!!
I've forgotten their  username though.

Rokiatu2 >> Myself and Candyness

Why is Roki(timas sis) taking all the fire? funny
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 12, 2011
Like seriously ya'all need to take some kool aid and leave her. D heck alone. Her reply was for me and I grabbed it. Rokiatu is a proud African sister and I really like the esteem btw she got some nice asss behind that thing can't you see it?? ;p n probably hotter than yall whiny's . Roki baby where are thou @?
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 12, 2011
ROFL you guys are still on here going on about this?

grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by born2boink(m): 5:25pm On Nov 12, 2011
rokiatu:

ROFL you guys are still on here going on about this?

grin grin grin
Everyone want to Bleep you but some people are jealous and they form a mockers group
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 12, 2011
Roki hon do you care for a spank?
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 12, 2011
U peeps got it all mixedup, am rokiatu2 not the one you are having headache over, and i said am beautiful so deal with it
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by born2boink(m): 5:43pm On Nov 12, 2011
Rokiatu2:

U peeps got it all mixedup, am rokiatu2 not the one you are having headache over, and i said am beautiful so deal with it
You are manageable beautiful and not as hot as my Original Rokiatu, if true then show the picture of your ass and the one of your chest with Boobs sagging from the cloths
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by FreakieMoi(m): 6:31pm On Nov 12, 2011
born2fuck:

You are manageable beautiful and not as hot as my Original Rokiatu, if true then show the picture of your Bottom and the one of your chest with bosoms sagging  from the cloths
MOBO!!! Go get yourself a p.o.r.n movie, you pervert!
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by annawhite(f): 6:49pm On Nov 12, 2011
ATTENTION PLEASE!!!
i am a beauriful girl and i dont want anybody arguing with me.
IDOWU take note!
AMYA dont say a word bout my beauty
*singing*
dont hate me cos im beauriful grin grin
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by xtenxive(m): 7:22pm On Nov 12, 2011
@ annawhite, well frm dat ur a bit distant picture u dnt luk bad, i can c a white dress and u probably tryin to pose for us,  hmmmmmmmm  u try sha but allow us assess u well by giving us a picture that will show the necessary details of a BEAUTIFUL LADY.
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by annawhite(f): 7:38pm On Nov 12, 2011
xtenxive:

@ annawhite, well frm dat your a bit distant picture u dnt luk bad, i can c a white dress and u probably tryin to pose for us,  hmmmmmmmm  u try sha but allow us assess u well by giving us a picture that will show the necessary details of a BEAUTIFUL LADY.
do u mind?
A newbie with 18posts,telling me what to do?
U gat balls typing dat post. . . .please mind yur biz
thanks!
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by Idowuogbo(f): 7:43pm On Nov 12, 2011
annawhite:

ATTENTION PLEASE!!!
i am a beauriful girl and i dont want anybody arguing with me.
IDOWU take note!
AMYA dont say a word bout my beauty
*singing*
dont hate me cos im beauriful grin grin
Anna d mamalet i no u a beaurieful gal , u exclusively crazy and sexy lol grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by xtenxive(m): 7:48pm On Nov 12, 2011
If u lyk post 900000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 zillion posts, it doesn't make u more beautiful.
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 12, 2011
anna is endowed
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by Goldieluks: 7:51pm On Nov 12, 2011
toba:

anna is endowed

she's taken,mr fagin.
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 12, 2011
by who? shocked
whatabout u? tongue
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by Goldieluks: 7:58pm On Nov 12, 2011
am mawwed. cool
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by xtenxive(m): 7:59pm On Nov 12, 2011
Been wantin 2 say this
If annawhite is endowed, toba is endowed4
@toba I like ur profile pics joooooo!!!!
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by annawhite(f): 8:04pm On Nov 12, 2011
xtenxive:

If u lyk post 900000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 zillion posts, it doesn't make u more beautiful.
cant rememba asking for your opinion boy,. . .has anyone ever told u what i do 4 pleasure?
I kicks balls,i bet u dont want ur balls hooked 2 my heel?do u?
Goldieluks:

she's taken,mr fagin.
haba goldie i am taken but my bank account is stil open grin
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by annawhite(f): 8:06pm On Nov 12, 2011
xtenxive:

Been wantin 2 say this
If annawhite is endowed, toba is endowed4
@toba I like your profile pics joooooo!!!!
truly he*sorry* she is
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by Goldieluks: 8:06pm On Nov 12, 2011
annawhite:

cant rememba asking for your opinion boy,. . .has anyone ever told u what i do 4 pleasure?
I kicks balls,i bet u dont want your balls hooked 2 my heel?do u?haba goldie i am taken but my bank account is stil open grin

Tell me you are joking. shocked grin
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by xtenxive(m): 8:09pm On Nov 12, 2011
Oh! u're bak frm ur world, I can c samples of ur 2930 proud posts, keep kicking balls till u get an award!!! "PRETTY LADY"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Meet 24-year-old Physically Endowed Woman Born With HIV (photos) / I Have A Problem With My Roommate. Please Advice Pls / Help, I'm Too Obsessed About Dark Skin Girls.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.