Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,612 members, 7,979,072 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 07:44 PM

Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard (6621 Views)

Nigeria Girls Dont Know How To Kiss At All / Why Do Nairaland Guys Hate Nigerian Girls So Much? / Why Some Girls Dont Wear Pant? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by Pennywise(m): 8:46am On Nov 12, 2011
I think Rokiatu is hott. The ugly ones with low self esteem who can't be caught dead with pix on NL form d vast majority. This is d class Amya belong.
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 12, 2011
@reality next time, i hope you use ur brain before replyin a post, nice one rokiat
@amya atleast she av the confidence to post a pic, unlike u dic.kface
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 12, 2011
manny4life:

No offense to them guys, now here is my question with reversion

"Why Do Nairaland Guys Don't Meet Up To Standard"?

Guys, no homo but if your gonna call a girl out and you, you have

[size=18pt]A. Oversize Belly --- What does that make you? Girls need decent body (maybe not six pack for starters)

B. Muffin Top ---- What does that tell you? Gold's Gym (don't worry contact me, I will get u 7days pass)

C. Height/Weight dis-proportionate --- It means something is off from you

D. FAT and call it muscle, bury your head in SHAME. My girl needs to feel them pecs and lean toned muscles NOT FAT.

E. There are competing lines on that face, or u look awful, don't worry consult with me, I can recommend a product

IN other words, all I'm saying is reevaluate yourself before you call anyone out.
[/size]

IMO, I think Rokiatu (if I may) is very decent looking, u gat a gr8 body; from them high heeled shoes, to the clothing and the shape, personally I think she got her own, maybe just tweak here and there but she got her own and must give it to her; courage of posting her pics out there, Go girl.

Made my day. Esp (A)
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by ektbear: 9:11am On Nov 12, 2011
manny4life is playing to the gallery a bit grin

Lol.

This male feminist shtick is pretty popular round these parts, unfortunately lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by born2boink(m): 9:18am On Nov 12, 2011
Pennywise:

I think Rokiatu is hott. The ugly ones with low self esteem who can't be caught dead with pix on NL form d vast majority. This is d class Amya belong.
I do not think Rokiatu is ugly, she is good looking with Fantastic Nyansh,i thought i am the only one want to to die in her Nyansh
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by Amya(f): 9:59am On Nov 12, 2011
Rokiatu2:

@amya atleast she av the confidence to post a pic, unlike u dic.kface

. . . nah! Confidence have nothing to do with pix posting!

On the contrary, when you have confidence in yourself, you really don't need the approval of others. Which is what the whole pix postong thing is all about.

When you've got it, you know it. You really don't have to take a shot wearing high heeled shoes and ridiculously shoot out your azz in silly a pose to prove that you are hot. That's what you do when you have a low self esteem.
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by FreakieMoi(m): 10:26am On Nov 12, 2011
@topic.
LWKMD! Next time, bruvh, try and demand a pic before hooking up. It reduces the chances of disappointment.

Amya:

Rokiatu is ugly sha, let's all be honest. Even real beauties don't go about rubbing it in people's face. She really needs to know the truth.
Btw, even the azz isn't impressive. It reeks of desperation and forced se.x appeal.
Take a chill pill, hun. You and Roki gat b33f before? Roki is hooooot IMHO.
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by Goldieluks: 10:30am On Nov 12, 2011
Amya:

Rokiatu is ugly sha, let's all be honest. Even real beauties don't go about rubbing it in people's face. She really needs to know the truth.
Btw, even the azz isn't impressive. It reeks of desperation and forced se.x appeal.

Lmao,this is so not fair Amya. lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 12, 2011
OP u mind them? tongue
i mean take for example Goldielucks wey dey wear igbo made boxers as underwear and she think say she get s3xy swag grin.men nairaland babes no get level at all grin
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by Goldieluks: 10:43am On Nov 12, 2011
lefulefu:

OP u mind them? tongue
i mean take for example Goldielucks wey dey wear igbo made boxers as underwear and she think say she get s3xy swag grin.men nairaland babes no get level at all grin

Hope your white mama didn't forget to wear you your pampers last night? because i learnt you do bed wet.

only one person on NL spells my name that way,and am beginning to suspect you,cosmass.
grin
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 12, 2011
Goldieluks:

Hope your white mama didn't forget to wear you your pampers last night? because i learnt you do bed wet.

only one person on NL spells my name that way,and am beginning to suspect you,cosmass.
grin
\
\
\
'i only wear pampers wen i wan do bedroom wrestling with my hot oyibo babe because she find me se3xy on pampers grin
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 12, 2011
Goldieluks:

[color=#5500000)

[/color] grin
nothing do u cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.i can be anyone u want me to be baby cool
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by manny4life(m): 10:52am On Nov 12, 2011
ekt_bear:

manny4life is playing to the gallery a bit  grin

Lol.

This male feminist shtick is pretty popular round these parts, unfortunately lipsrsealed

LOL, I just wanted to bring people back to memory lane; sooner or later, some will think they are the sh.it . Come on man, all I have listed is the truth; if you're gonna call someone out, evaluate ur self.

Over to the one who's saying about wearing heels and skimpy clothing is because she has low self esteem, obviously, it's where her lens stops is where others begin. I can't blame her for misguided thinking, in fact I must commend her. Oh btw, I do not think she need approval (obviously with poll in any format) else that defeats the purpose of approval if there's no poll.
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by Goldieluks: 10:53am On Nov 12, 2011
lefulefu:

nothing do u cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.i can be anyone u want me to be baby cool

I don dey suspect your mosquito leg since.
So your white mama find pampers sexy? i said it, she's 70.
cool tongue
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 12, 2011
pha!
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by 190smh: 11:11am On Nov 12, 2011
Amya:

On the contrary, when you have confidence in yourself, you really don't need the approval of others. Which is what the whole pix postong thing is all about.

When you've got it, you know it. You really don't have to take a shot wearing high heeled shoes and ridiculously shoot out your azz in silly a pose to prove that you are hot. That's what you do when you have a low self esteem.
Amya:

[size=18pt]TRUE!![/size]
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by Goldieluks: 11:21am On Nov 12, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by Idowuogbo(f): 11:58am On Nov 12, 2011
Amya:

Amya:

Oh my gooood lawwwwwd ouuuuch, gal who are u damn u went for it

Lmaoooooo Meanie grin grin cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 12, 2011
and the wowo rokiatu dey always come here dey forming thinking naija men get a thing for am grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by born2boink(m): 12:07pm On Nov 12, 2011
CHEI, One man food is another Man poison, grin
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by silvertuke(m): 12:43pm On Nov 12, 2011
Amya:

@Amya leave rokiatu alone, if you think she not beautiful is your own cup of tea. Must you say it? One man food is another man poison. Why don't you post your own pic and lets see then we can compare the both of you. Only God knws if u are not jealous of her.
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by Idowuogbo(f): 12:47pm On Nov 12, 2011
^bros u know go smell rokiatu pant na , wetin b ur own

amya can talketh anytin u wanteth tongue angry cool
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by freecocoa(f): 12:52pm On Nov 12, 2011
Badosky lala,you eh badt gals.

Amya taketh it easier o biko,Roki is someone's Anjel o.
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by silvertuke(m): 12:52pm On Nov 12, 2011
Idowuogbo:

^bros u know go smell rokiatu pant na , wetin b your own

amya can talketh anytin u wanteth  tongue angry cool

We need to be polite to each others here. If she feel say the girl nor fine she go keep am to her self must she talk am. ID u dey change am oooo.
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by Idowuogbo(f): 1:08pm On Nov 12, 2011
silvertuke:

We need to be polite to each others here. If she feel say the girl nor fine she go keep am to her self must she talk am. ID u dey change am oooo.
No i no change hand , i gbadun amya die

If u dont want pips to survey u dont run d questionnaire

* she starts to sing *

Tile Tile i go nack u akpako, shawwrie shawwrie i say i go nack u akpako

oya nack am nack am, i say make u nack am

@cocoalario
abeg ebariba join wiv me jo grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 12, 2011
i agree with amya in the confidence bit
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by silvertuke(m): 1:16pm On Nov 12, 2011
Idowuogbo:

* she starts to sing *

@cocoalario

grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by freecocoa(f): 1:18pm On Nov 12, 2011
Idowuogbo:

* she starts to sing *

@cocoalario
see the you wynin,see wynin omo you dey blow my mind,oya mak I jukpapa jukpakukpaju,tile mak I jukpakpajupaju.
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by maclatunji: 1:23pm On Nov 12, 2011
I think if you are truly pretty, you wouldn't spend your time trying to prove it. You would just smile at the ignorance of anyone who thinks you are not! For example, there are extremely pretty girls who are in Hijab. Will they not be smiling at the ignorance of anybody who thinks they are not pretty because they are covered? #Thinkaboutit
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by Idowuogbo(f): 1:26pm On Nov 12, 2011
freecocoa:

see the you wynin,see wynin omo you dey blow my mind,oya mak I jukpapa jukpakukpaju,tile mak I jukpakpajupaju.
yeah i dey jupa correct yansh o cocoalario , my own no b water and shittt

correct bumm muscle ,u dey tempt me o i want post d pics of correct barclaysss unlike  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

[size=5pt]*oya i say make u nack am nack am nack am *[/size] , hold on let me grab d bell for melody  grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by freecocoa(f): 1:34pm On Nov 12, 2011
Yepa paddy me,I swear you da best,abeg I don dey go where I tell you,we go do am watta bam bam style when I come back.*kisses*
Re: Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard by Idowuogbo(f): 1:35pm On Nov 12, 2011
^muahh photos ok wink kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Simi Looks Hot In New Photo See Cute Breast / Smacked That Bítch Right On Her Ass(pics) / First To Spell His/her Moniker Wins. »»Winner : Santi69««

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.