Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,989 members, 7,873,182 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:22 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2391) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2370403 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2388) (2389) (2390) (2391) (2392) (2393) (2394) ... (3558) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Kbs468(m): 7:31pm On Nov 11, 2021
iamoyindamola:

grin grin grin
The hatred between the 2 neighbors is follow come
Wallahi na reeeeeeaaaaaaalllllllll follow come rivalry ooo
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Kbs468(m): 7:36pm On Nov 11, 2021
Roland17:
@Kbs468

Thank you so much for bringing back some color, celebrations and positivity to this thread.
It's my pleasure Brother
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Kbs468(m): 7:37pm On Nov 11, 2021
iamoyindamola:

I they ss2 that year shocked shocked
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked wao that is interesting indeed
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Kbs468(m): 10:29pm On Nov 11, 2021
HENRY THIERRY

Since Henry's record breaking season, the average number of goals scored by a player with 15+ assist in a season is 7

In 2002/2003, THIERRY HENRY hit 20 assist as well as 24 league goals.

He is the only player in the history of the competition to achieve 20+ in both tallies in the same campaign

The greatest player ever. No need for any debate

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Kbs468(m): 10:37pm On Nov 11, 2021
#OTD in 1983, a 17 year old TONY ADAMS made his debut for the ARSENAL.

He finished his career as a one club Man, and he is still the only player in the history of English football to captain a title winning side in 3 different decades (10 years interval)

No wonder he is being nicknamed MR ARSENAL

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 4:21am On Nov 12, 2021
Lana1:
Where is this bítch àss cùnt called ipopAlomo?

Here's the bitch ass cunt... You fucking prick...

Heard you were looking for me...? Look up the table... Asswipe!

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:09am On Nov 12, 2021
Wahala grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Kbs468(m): 7:06am On Nov 12, 2021
Mikel Arteta plotting a move for Juventus striker in January as Arsenal sit on £70m transfer kity after being snubbed by Vlahovic’

Arsenal are considering a January move for Juventus forward Dejan Kulusevski after failing to sign Fiorentina’s Dusan Vlahovic, according to reports.

Mikel Arteta, the Gunners’ manager, is looking for a new attacker to help maintain the club’s recent form and had identified Vlahovic as a possible option, but it was reported that the Fiorentina man had refused to answer calls from the north Londoners.

Kroenke’s appearance on Sky Sports coincided with Sky Sport Italia reporting that Arsenal are willing to pay up to Fiorentina’s £70 million asking price for Vlahovic in the upcoming window.

According to Sky Sport Italia, Arsenal are now launching their Plan B and are interested in making a move for out-of-favour Juventus star Kulusevski, who has made just two starts this season under Max Allegri.

Kulusevski has a contract in Turin until 2025, having joined as an exciting youngster from Parma in 2020, but he will want to play regularly to ensure he progresses and reaches his full potential.

The Sweden international has one goal in 15 appearances this season, but he has only been used as a substitute and in cup games

Arsenal have won four games in a row and are unbeaten in their last ten – and Kulusevski’s quality would help elevate the team to another level as they look to make a push for the top four, with Arteta hoping to add support for Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang and Alexandre Lacazette.

It comes after they were dealt a setback in their pursuit of Vlahovic, who was thought to be worth around £68 million.

Arsenal were eager to complete a deal after rivals Tottenham were said to be put off by the fee, but Italian media reported that the player simply refused to pick up the phone.

There are reports that Vlahovic has already agreed to join Juventus next summer, which could explain his refusal to speak with the Gunners.

Vlahovic has eight goals in 12 Serie A games this season, including a hat-trick against Spezia at home
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:36am On Nov 12, 2021
Kbs468:
Mikel Arteta plotting a move for Juventus striker in January as Arsenal sit on £70m transfer kity after being snubbed by Vlahovic’

Arsenal are considering a January move for Juventus forward Dejan Kulusevski after failing to sign Fiorentina’s Dusan Vlahovic, according to reports.

Mikel Arteta, the Gunners’ manager, is looking for a new attacker to help maintain the club’s recent form and had identified Vlahovic as a possible option, but it was reported that the Fiorentina man had refused to answer calls from the north Londoners.

Kroenke’s appearance on Sky Sports coincided with Sky Sport Italia reporting that Arsenal are willing to pay up to Fiorentina’s £70 million asking price for Vlahovic in the upcoming window.

According to Sky Sport Italia, Arsenal are now launching their Plan B and are interested in making a move for out-of-favour Juventus star Kulusevski, who has made just two starts this season under Max Allegri.

Kulusevski has a contract in Turin until 2025, having joined as an exciting youngster from Parma in 2020, but he will want to play regularly to ensure he progresses and reaches his full potential.

The Sweden international has one goal in 15 appearances this season, but he has only been used as a substitute and in cup games

Arsenal have won four games in a row and are unbeaten in their last ten – and Kulusevski’s quality would help elevate the team to another level as they look to make a push for the top four, with Arteta hoping to add support for Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang and Alexandre Lacazette.

It comes after they were dealt a setback in their pursuit of Vlahovic, who was thought to be worth around £68 million.

Arsenal were eager to complete a deal after rivals Tottenham were said to be put off by the fee, but Italian media reported that the player simply refused to pick up the phone.

There are reports that Vlahovic has already agreed to join Juventus next summer, which could explain his refusal to speak with the Gunners.

Vlahovic has eight goals in 12 Serie A games this season, including a hat-trick against Spezia at home
KulusevskiI is a rwf not cf
Unless we are replacing him for pepe angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Kbs468(m): 8:23am On Nov 12, 2021
Although the Manager is right but he has forgotten that Club pedigree and the nature of the players surrounding the goalkeeper have major roles to play in terms of impactions and quality delivery week in week out in every club

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 8:36am On Nov 12, 2021
Kbs468:

I didn't watch the game that day because I was on campus running around to see if I would be recalled after being suspended for 3 years since 2004 when I was in 400 level going to 500

Wow! Sorry about that. Did u get involved in student union/activism on campus? .... Hope u later had things sorted out ?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 8:42am On Nov 12, 2021
Kbs468:
HENRY THIERRY

Since Henry's record breaking season, the average number of goals scored by a player with 15+ assist in a season is 7

In 2002/2003, THIERRY HENRY hit 20 assist as well as 24 league goals.

He is the only player in the history of the competition to achieve 20+ in both tallies in the same campaign

The greatest player ever. No need for any debate

There’s a reason we call him Igwe. Henry Na king any day any time.

Looking at how people are rooting for Lewandoski to win the Ballon d’or on account of his goals in recent past, one can’t still but wonder how unfortunate Henry was not to have won the award once or twice during his time especially that Invincible season.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:43am On Nov 12, 2021
Kbs468:
Although the Manager is right but he has forgotten that Club pedigree and the nature of the players surrounding the goalkeeper have major roles to play in terms of impactions and quality delivery week in week out in every club
I agree with Chris, I haven't seen ramsdale like this
I was one of those that doubted him too
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:46am On Nov 12, 2021
Guess the conversation
Me: ogbeni you no fit see shirt again you almost made me lose my job, see as that body builder shekpe CF drag you for ground.

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Kbs468(m): 10:05am On Nov 12, 2021
BlueRayDick:

Wow! Sorry about that. Did u get involved in student union/activism on campus? .... Hope u later had things sorted out ?
Thanks.

No not unionism issues but Exam malpractice. I was caught writing a Carry over course for my friend, room and course mate.

Na me Bleep up. How could someone in second class upper in civil engineering be writing Carry over? That was how one of the lecturers traced me out when he came close to me.

I later graduated in 2015 after writing another jamb in 2010 in a state university with the same grade in Mathematics Education
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 10:29am On Nov 12, 2021
Kbs468:

Thanks.

No not unionism issues but Exam malpractice. I was caught writing a Carry over course for my friend, room and course mate.

Na me Bleep up. How could someone in second class upper in civil engineering be writing Carry over? That was how one of the lecturers traced me out when he came close to me.

I later graduated in 2015 after writing another jamb in 2010 in a state university with the same grade in Mathematics Education

Wow! Bro this is the plight of most bright students in the Nigerian university. You have friends who are doing poor academically but there’s no way u can help them other than to sit for them in carry over courses.

I was almost caught up in stuff like that , just that the fear of getting expelled and having my p-man’s relative talk about how they knew I will never turn out well stopped me most times. The most I did was writing a carryover Law zest for a close friend at the faculty of law. As exam drew closer I forced the guy to read and read. Still still he scored 26 over 30 in CA I wrote for him and the weyrey scored 15 over 70 in exams he took himself despite using expo sef. grin

Anyways I monetized this skill later by writing exams in external campus( for part time students ) in my final year to cushion the effects of project works spending and I still use part of the proceeds buy phone sha .

Thank God u stayed strong all through that period and I were able to get a degree at the end of the day . Naija can frustrate someone
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 11:08am On Nov 12, 2021
Kbs468:

Thanks.

Wow
You get mind how did you cope, I don't think I can survive with such
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Kbs468(m): 11:42am On Nov 12, 2021
BlueRayDick:

Wow! Bro this is the plight of most bright students in the Nigerian university. You have friends who are doing poor academically but there’s no way u can help them other than to sit for them in carry over courses.

I was almost caught up in stuff like that , just that the fear of getting expelled and having my p-man’s relative talk about how they knew I will never turn out well stopped me most times. The most I did was writing a carryover Law zest for a close friend at the faculty of law. As exam drew closer I forced the guy to read and read. Still still he scored 26 over 30 in CA I wrote for him and the weyrey scored 15 over 70 in exams he took himself despite using expo sef. grin

Anyways I monetized this skill later by writing exams in external campus( for part time students ) in my final year to cushion the effects of project works spending and I still use part of the proceeds buy phone sha .

Thank God u stayed strong all through that period and I were able to get a degree at the end of the day . Naija can frustrate someone
Lucky for you Brother and I could say I am even luckier because I was able to secure the MTN foundation scholarship to sustain myself throughout between 2012 and 2015 from 200 level meant for science, Agricultural, medicine, accounting, mathematics education and engineering undergraduates

200,000 depending on the duration of one's course each session for a minimum of 3 sessions and 6 years maximum for medical students

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Kbs468(m): 11:53am On Nov 12, 2021
iamoyindamola:

Wow
You get mind how did you cope, I don't think I can survive with such
grin grin Ise Oluwa ni ooo

I was lucky with scholarship though in 200 level meant for first class and second class upper students back then, so I didn't feel it much.

I just have to cope oo because since I wasn't expelled but suspended for good 5 years before sitting for another jamb, I got no choice.

I have the suspension letter well preserve for my children as testimony to guard against exam malpractice ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 1:37pm On Nov 12, 2021
Kbs468:

I was lucky with scholarship though in 200 level meant for first class and second class upper students back then, so I didn't feel it much.

I just have to cope oo because since I wasn't expelled but suspended for good 5 years before sitting for another jamb, I got no choice.

I have the suspension letter well preserve for my children as testimony to guard against exam malpractice ooo
As for me before or after exams I'm at your service but once we reach exam hall even if you be my prophecy future wife, you're on your own. grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 1:42pm On Nov 12, 2021
Arsenal Vs Leicester U23

At the end of 90mins Arsenal were 3-0 and also with a man down after losing their GK, Heinz to injury and having to use a striker and as makeshift goalie. The lads were able to rally around and equalise within injury time to finish the game 3-3.

What a remarkable show of resilience and character.

The future is Arsenal.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 1:58pm On Nov 12, 2021
iamoyindamola:

He's haaland in the making but I doubt we can compete for him
Remember players pick us we can't fight the big guns for them
I heard rumors arsenal are preparing 60/70m for him.

But I just know it's rumors sha
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 3:26pm On Nov 12, 2021
iPopAlomo:

Here's the bitch ass cunt... You fucking prick...

Heard you were looking for me...? Look up the table... Asswipe!
grin grin I see it took you 2 years to reply.

Give it time....You'll soon disappear as usual like ur brothers elfeminine and patakshit
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Kbs468(m): 4:11pm On Nov 12, 2021
Spy360:

As for me before or after exams I'm at your service but once we reach exam hall even if you be my prophecy future wife, you're on your own. grin grin grin
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 8:28pm On Nov 12, 2021
Lana1:
grin grin I see it took you 2 years to reply.

Give it time....You'll soon disappear as usual like ur brothers elfeminine and patakshit

No be you go dey find me... Go and meet your mate...

Brighton
Tottenham
Wolves
Crystal Palace

No dey drag me with you... You dey find person join you in mediocrity...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 11:30pm On Nov 12, 2021
I rewatched 2006 final again. Arsenal were too too unlucky. Thar shitty barca defence looked like one of EPL teams igwe and his chiefs demolishes every weekend. They kept knocking and Valdes kept changing lock. They breached the defence 16times per half with most being solo efforts by Igwe. Omo! Wengerball suppose dey top of the EPL tactical theory but owners lacked sense, sanity and vision. They'll had become what Man City and Pep currently are.

Cant wait to watch that documentary though.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 5:28am On Nov 13, 2021
daveP:
I rewatched 2006 final again. Arsenal were too too unlucky. Thar shitty barca defence looked like one of EPL teams igwe and his chiefs demolishes every weekend. They kept knocking and Valdes kept changing lock. They breached the defence 16times per half with most being solo efforts by Igwe. Omo! Wengerball suppose dey top of the EPL tactical theory but owners lacked sense, sanity and vision. They'll had become what Man City and Pep currently are.

Cant wait to watch that documentary though.
Honestly igwe ruined that game for us, I don't know what he was thinking we were short one and he kept on missing chances upon chances.
Puyol and Valdez won't forget him easily

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 8:50am On Nov 13, 2021
iamoyindamola:

Honestly igwe ruined that game for us, I don't know what he was thinking we were short one and he kept on missing chances upon chances.
Puyol and Valdez won't forget him easily
Abi puyol and Valdez will forever thank him grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Ibunkun1(m): 2:07pm On Nov 13, 2021
Spy360:

cheesy grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Ibunkun1(m): 2:08pm On Nov 13, 2021
Kbs468:

Mheen, you tried Sir!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 3:43pm On Nov 13, 2021
Even Spuds women’s team Na dirty! See how they have been fouling McCabe.
WSL: Spuds 0-0 Arsenal
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 3:46pm On Nov 13, 2021
Kaii! Mead shop that 1v1 sha! Keeper saved it I should add..

(1) (2) (3) ... (2388) (2389) (2390) (2391) (2392) (2393) (2394) ... (3558) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.