Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,973 members, 7,873,126 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:26 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3096) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2370383 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3093) (3094) (3095) (3096) (3097) (3098) (3099) ... (3558) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:05pm On Jul 01, 2023
Jodera:

Havertz... Xhaka replacement
Havertz... Alternative to CF
Havertz... Saka deputy.

Only Havertz!!!

This was exact same thing they told Chelsea that he was Mr Versatile and that he's a generational talent that can play anywhere in the attacking 3rd, three years later we're hearing "Chelsea wasn't stable, He's not a CF, bla bla bla"

Hmmm... For the sake of arsenal, I just hope he performs very well!!
Havertz was brought to strengthen the entire frontline.
His being a backup for Saka is more in case of injury or fatigue not necessarily as a sub.

He was a RW when at Bayer. He plays AM for Germany. Personally I don't see him as a striker and from what Arteta said, he will be deployed in midfield.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 6:14pm On Jul 01, 2023
Spy360:

His being a backup for Saka is more in case of injury or fatigue not necessarily as a sub.

He was a RW when at Bayer. He plays AM for Germany. Personally I don't see him as a striker and from what Arteta said, he will be deployed in midfield.
Well, fingers crossed.
I just hope he performs here sha
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:22pm On Jul 01, 2023
Jodera:
Well, fingers crossed.
I just hope he performs here sha
He is a top player. As good as Martinelli, Odegaard etc. He will perform I am sure.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 7:40pm On Jul 01, 2023
Spy360:

He is a top player. As good as Martinelli, Odegaard etc. He will perform I am sure.
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:44pm On Jul 01, 2023
Jodera:
shocked shocked shocked shocked
E shock you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 7:56pm On Jul 01, 2023
Spy360:

E shock you?
Lol...
At this point I think you're trolling grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 8:46pm On Jul 01, 2023
Jodera:
Mostob, Asensio no dey this list.
I'm very certain he have a pre contract with PSG
Saw his name among some free agents so I probably thought he is still free. I might be wrong.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 8:48am On Jul 02, 2023
He who works hard should enjoy hard grin grin grin

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 8:49am On Jul 02, 2023
grin grin

The second picture though.

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 11:09am On Jul 02, 2023
mostob:
Lol...
Footballers sha dey enjoy oo grin

Na so I see pictures of haaland with that Croatian beauty grin

Meanwhile, wetin be that tattoo wey she draw for hand? Na she and Odegaard ni
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Barryseal: 11:19am On Jul 02, 2023
Spy360:

He could have evolved to become a striker later in his career. His case is exactly like Kelechi Iheanacho. Recall Kc was a SS/RW/AM in his formative years and probably the best teenage footballer in the world,but got converted too soon to become a top9. His growth has been staunted since 2016.
The benefit for Arsenal here is that Harvetz haven't been at Chelsea too long so he can be salvaged. Arteta is confident.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 11:21am On Jul 02, 2023
mostob:
grin grin

The second picture though.
Life sha... 3 of dem no go know say dem dey enter one club the next year oo grin

That stats no bad oo, especially when you consider the ball carries. He'll definitely be good as either an 8 or CDM
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 12:05pm On Jul 02, 2023
Barryseal:

He could have evolved to become a striker later in his career. His case is exactly like Kelechi Iheanacho. Recall Kc was a SS/RW/AM in his formative years and probably the best teenage footballer in the world,but got converted too soon to become a top9. His growth has been staunted since 2016.
The benefit for Arsenal here is that Harvetz haven't been at Chelsea too long so he can be salvaged. Arteta is confident.
Tho right here is why I won’t write Havertz off
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Kilishihunter: 1:46pm On Jul 02, 2023
mostob:
Alaye Rephrase am to who collects better mulla should enjoy hard, See your new signing havertz's partner and decide whether he'll be with him if he wasn't filthy rich
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 2:37pm On Jul 02, 2023
Kilishihunter:

Alaye Rephrase am to who collects better mulla should enjoy hard, See your new signing havertz's partner and decide whether he'll be with him if he wasn't filthy rich
Na still same thing boss. If you work hard, you go collect better mulla. cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 2:38pm On Jul 02, 2023
Jodera:

Life sha... 3 of dem no go know say dem dey enter one club the next year oo grin

That stats no bad oo, especially when you consider the ball carries. He'll definitely be good as either an 8 or CDM
Very funny bro... Exciting times ahead.

Heard about 4 deals would be completed this week. Nelson, Saliba, Rice and Timber.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 2:41pm On Jul 02, 2023
Jodera:
Lol...
Footballers sha dey enjoy oo grin

Na so I see pictures of haaland with that Croatian beauty grin

Meanwhile, wetin be that tattoo wey she draw for hand? Na she and Odegaard ni
That Haaland na one arrogant guy. I remember how he and that babe carry chair enter field begin dey kiss. The guy con dey oppress person.

As for that tattoo, how I wan take know? grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 3:20pm On Jul 02, 2023
I really hope we find a way to keep Partey, we need his quality and it provides depth and competition.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:34pm On Jul 02, 2023
Jodera:

Rice is clearly an upgrade on Xhaka. Our first eleven will improve.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 4:37pm On Jul 02, 2023
mostob:
Very funny bro... Exciting times ahead.

Heard about 4 deals would be completed this week. Nelson, Saliba, Rice and Timber.
Good news bro.

I just hope Nelson improves drastically tho

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 4:41pm On Jul 02, 2023
Roland17:
I really hope we find a way to keep Partey, we need his quality and it provides depth and competition.
I swear, it'll hurt me if Partey goes.

We need that quality and competition now not replacing one with the other.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 4:43pm On Jul 02, 2023
Spy360:

Rice is clearly an upgrade on Xhaka. Our first eleven will improve.
....so our talented as-good-as-odegaard Havertz will now be on the bench? grin

But yeah, I believe Rice is an upgrade on Xhaka (if he plays there)
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 4:52pm On Jul 02, 2023
Jodera do u still think this jersey does not slap ?

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 5:28pm On Jul 02, 2023
Jodera:
....so our talented as-good-as-odegaard Havertz will now be on the bench? grin

But yeah, I believe Rice is an upgrade on Xhaka (if he plays there)
I don't know what Arteta wants to cook this season. But if he plans to have Havertz in the first team then Rice will play DM.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 5:33pm On Jul 02, 2023
BlueRayDick:
Jodera do u still think this jersey does not slap ?
The jersey is cool boss but na the Nigeria (green) factor no make Jodera like am.
grin grin
This corntree don too show us shege
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 5:35pm On Jul 02, 2023
#Little Motivation
2020: Chelsea beat Wolves on the last day of the season and qualifies for UCL
2020: Chelsea signed Havertz

2021: Chelsea won UCL

2023: Arsenal beat Wolves on the last day of the season and qualifies for UCL
2023: Arsenal signs Havertz

2024:??

#copied
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 5:36pm On Jul 02, 2023
mostob:
#Little Motivation

2020: Chelsea beat Wolves on the last day of the season and qualifies for UCL

2020: Chelsea signed Havertz

2021: Chelsea won UCL

2023: Arsenal beat Wolves on the last day of the season and qualifies for UCL

2023: Arsenal signs Havertz

2024:??

#copied

grin grin
Imagination wan kee you brother grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 5:58pm On Jul 02, 2023
So Havertz will be earning 330k grin grin
Arteta and edu well done oi
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 6:03pm On Jul 02, 2023
iamoyindamola:
So Havertz will be earning 330k grin grin
Arteta and edu well done oi
I'm not sure the info is correct. Saka wey be star boy sef no collect reach 330k
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 6:03pm On Jul 02, 2023
Shegzdave:
Imagination wan kee you brother grin
Vivid Imagination grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:05pm On Jul 02, 2023
Lfc took 2-3 days to complete Dominik szobozalai
But arsenal took about 2 weeks to finish Havertz and to unveil him sef na war
Rice is taking 2 months now if lfc get involve in lavia make we forget am
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:06pm On Jul 02, 2023
mostob:
I'm not sure the info is correct. Saka wey be star boy sef no collect reach 330k
Go and check it na grin
E shock me too

(1) (2) (3) ... (3093) (3094) (3095) (3096) (3097) (3098) (3099) ... (3558) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.