Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,959 members, 7,873,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:53 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3099) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2370335 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3096) (3097) (3098) (3099) (3100) (3101) (3102) ... (3558) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 4:13pm On Jul 05, 2023
At a Certain point Partey was Unbenchable.... Not until Jorginho arrived.

I'm very very certain that If lokonga was the deputy instead of Jorginho, Partey would still have played till season ends.

Someone being behchable doesn't mean he's not good or important. It just means he has a very good deputy.

Someone like Haaland in Man City is behchable because his deputy (Alvarez) is a very good deputy.

I mean, they were some matches he didn't play and Man city didn't even feel anything.
It doesn't take anything away from Haaland one bit!!

That's the depth all good squad have and what all teams aspire.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 4:13pm On Jul 05, 2023
iamoyindamola:
Did the god of violence enter this thread

My post to mostob was a light hearted one, hence my tongue out emoji that accompanied the post. Even though mostob took it too serious and was blowing hot, u can see I didn’t make much out of it cos I guess he probably didn’t get that I was trolling .

Person wey I no follow talk come dey put mouth dey form Rambo… smh
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 4:15pm On Jul 05, 2023
We don’t need all these... no need for calling of names bringing down our players who all made impact in the team.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ObaIgwe1: 4:17pm On Jul 05, 2023
Jodera:
grin grin grin

What can we say na... When to suggest benching Saliba under any guise is an unpardonable offense.

We don leave the matter, mostob was only posting ESPN player ratings and about 7of our players were highly rated.

But the rested matter has to be revisited coz King Saliba was rated highly too...

Almost making me sound like I don't like or rate Saliba highly when heaven knows I adore the guy and happy he is an Arsenal player... And I have been constantly checking to see the official announcement of his new contract.

But let all other good players in the team including unrated White breath na 😄
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 4:19pm On Jul 05, 2023
But on a more serious note.. Blueray was just joking with his initial post. I was surprised Mostob didn't catch the joke and over-took it seriously.

Anyways, it's just misunderstanding, Make we no make am degenerate into something else biko.

ObaIgwe and Blueray, biko make we calm down
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:25pm On Jul 05, 2023
BlueRayDick:

My post to mostob was a light hearted one, hence my tongue out emoji that accompanied the post. Even though mostob took it too serious and was blowing hot, u can see I didn’t make much out of it cos I guess he probably didn’t get that I was trolling .

Person wey I no follow talk come dey put mouth dey form Rambo… smh
Na why i they ask because i wasn't expecting the reply from mostob, i no even remember those way they argue that day
Na only jodera i tackle grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 4:29pm On Jul 05, 2023
ObaIgwe1:

What can we say na... When to suggest benching Saliba under any guise is an unpardonable offense.

We don leave the matter, mostob was only posting ESPN player ratings and about 7of our players were highly rated.

But the rested matter has to be revisited coz King Saliba was rated highly too...

Almost making me sound like I don't like or rate Saliba highly when heaven knows I adore the guy and happy he is an Arsenal player... And I have constantly be checking to see the official announcement of his new contract.

But let all other good players in the team including unrated White breath na 😄

Lol, even Blueray meant no harm sha. It was just a misunderstanding.

I think the matter was already closed sef, na just misunderstanding naim cause am grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ObaIgwe1: 4:32pm On Jul 05, 2023
BlueRayDick:

The joke is on u. U mentioned me over a post that wasn’t begging for ur attention.

If u are smart as u are laying claim to now, u would’ve ignored my post instead of referring to it as “unnecessary argument “ in the first place

Yes let the joke be on me, 😅 It's okay if I make people laff in this no subsidy Nigeria.

You have no reason throwing tantrums at mostob when we have left the mater days behind. He was unwilling to re-explain himself to you but I took the honor of re-education since your tantrums showed you didn't get him and others in the debate the last time. The only sad part is that my attempt at re-education of the subject matter is still wasted on you, judging from your response.

So since re-education couldn't do it, I had to resort to vawulence so you will know we won't all keep quiet or walk away next time you throw your tantrums to demote other players in other to hail King Saliba. grin

Okay, I am sorry for any perceived insult or ridicule to you and others. I am gentle by nature but for a moment I got pissed. Sorry.

What we all want is a solid team that is capable of winning medals.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:37pm On Jul 05, 2023
ObaIgwe1:

Yes let the joke be on me, 😅 It's okay if I make people laff in this no subsidy Nigeria.

You have no reason throwing tantrums at mostob when we have left the mater days behind. He was unwilling to re-explain himself to you but I took the honor of re-education since your tantrums showed you didn't get him and others in the debate the last time. The only sad part is that my attempt at re-education of the subject matter is still wasted on you, judging from your response.

So since re-education couldn't do it, I had to resort to vawulence so you will know we won't all keep quiet or walk away next time you throw your tantrums to demote other players in other to hail King Saliba. grin

Okay, I am sorry for any perceived insult or ridicule to you and others. I am gentle by nature but for a moment I got pissed. Sorry.

What we all want is a solid team that is capable of winning medals.
Bro you are doing like you are new here
Everyday one or more indirect shots have been directly thrown
It's actually no big deal only when insult start flying around
Spy and i still throw shots about wals and wobs or defense win you league
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ObaIgwe1: 4:56pm On Jul 05, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Bro you are doing like you are new here
Everyday one or more indirect shots have been directly thrown
It's actually no big deal only when insult start flying around
Spy and i still throw shots about wals and wobs or defense win you league

I get that. Your banter with Spy is an unending debate and it is an healthy debate. But mostob post was a misunderstanding taking too far... It degenerated into comparing one player to another and even led to demoting other players in other to promote another... that is an unhealthy debate that doesn't promote team spirit, which was not the intention of mostob and Jodera...

I wouldn't have been pissed if the jibe was just about benching Saliba but for the snide against White too. I appreciate everyone in our 1st eleven last season before injury set in, they were almost invincible.

But it's okay I just couldn't ignore the attempt to bring it all up again.

Once again my apologies for losing my cool.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lush100(m): 5:56pm On Jul 05, 2023
Should I re-ignite the vawlense,

Meanwhile I read some said we lost when Partey got injured season b4 the last even when Saliba was playing....me think Salina started in arsenal defense last season

Okay okay make I calm down grin

Oya someone should calm me down grin

Guys let's enjoy champions league football.

We need a RW for Saka.....he don too waka with England matches sef.....
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:24pm On Jul 05, 2023
This guy na twins and identical
Abeg I no like wahala oo

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by nwetadinobi042(m): 8:42pm On Jul 05, 2023
Who is wearing arsenal's no 14 shirt currently?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 8:48pm On Jul 05, 2023
nwetadinobi042:
Who is wearing arsenal's no 14 shirt currently?

E. Nketiah

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by nwetadinobi042(m): 8:50pm On Jul 05, 2023
Nketiah, I don't think he's worth wearing that shirt number
Roland17:

E. Nketiah
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 8:53pm On Jul 05, 2023
nwetadinobi042:
Nketiah, I don't think he's worth wearing that shirt number

I am with you and I remember having this debate when he got it.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by nwetadinobi042(m): 9:16pm On Jul 05, 2023
I just hope he plays very well this coming season because he doesn't have records as per persons who have won that shirt number
Roland17:

I am with you and I remember having this debate when he got it.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by obonujoker(m): 9:43pm On Jul 05, 2023
Fabrizio Romano
@Fabrizioromazxo
·
16h
🚨Key factor to this deal is Declan Rice did not want to go to any kind of ‘plastic club’. His father Sean Rice is very critical of Manchester City.

Rice wants a relationship with the fans, and see passion in the Arsenal Football Club.

Deal sealed, here we go confirmed ✅
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by obonujoker(m): 9:43pm On Jul 05, 2023
obonujoker:

Fabrizio Romano
@Fabrizioromazxo
·
16h
🚨Key factor to this deal is Declan Rice did not want to go to any kind of ‘plastic club’. His father Sean Rice is very critical of Manchester City.

Rice wants a relationship with the fans, and see passion in the Arsenal Football Club.

So man city na plastic club 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ObaIgwe1: 12:34am On Jul 06, 2023
Lush100:
Should I re-ignite the vawlense,

Meanwhile I read some said we lost when Partey got injured season b4 the last even when Saliba was playing....me think Salina started in arsenal defense last season

Okay okay make I calm down grin

Oya someone should calm me down grin

Guys let's enjoy champions league football.

We need a RW for Saka.....he don too waka with England matches sef.....

Don't reignite anything, else you are on your own o.

I was not talking about 2 seasons ago but last season when Partey and Elneny got injured at the same time and Lokonga started against Man UTD. Lokonga was the weakest link and we had our 1st loss 3-1 despite every other 1st 11 being fit including Saliba. We lost 1 or 2 other matches Lokonga started last season. Same way we lost matches when Saliba and Tomi got injured at the same time and Holding started in their place.

My point was that everybody is important in a team. Especially for a 1st 11 focused manager like Arteta and Klopp.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 5:21am On Jul 06, 2023
ObaIgwe1:

Don't reignite anything, else you are on your own o.

I was not talking about 2 seasons ago but last season when Partey and Elneny got injured at the same time and Lokonga started against Man UTD. Lokonga was the weakest link and we had our 1st loss 3-1 despite every other 1st 11 being fit including Saliba. We lost 1 or 2 other matches Lokonga started last season. Same way we lost matches when Saliba and Tomi got injured at the same time and Holding started in their place.

My point was that everybody is important in a team. Especially for a 1st 11 focused manager like Arteta and Klopp.
Normally if a team is losing the midfield battle there’s no way out of it
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 9:55am On Jul 06, 2023
iamoyindamola:
This guy na twins and identical
Abeg I no like wahala oo
Lol, make dem no go give us the wrong one oo grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 9:56am On Jul 06, 2023
obonujoker:

Fabrizio Romano
@Fabrizioromazxo
·
16h

All those who thought that Man City wasn't interested we can see that the father also acknowledged that they were.

Abi is the father playing to gallery too? tongue
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 10:02am On Jul 06, 2023
Jodera:
Lol, make dem no go give us the wrong one oo grin grin
Na why i no like wahala grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 10:03am On Jul 06, 2023
Jodera:

All those who thought that Man City wasn't interested we can see that the father also acknowledged that they were.

Abi is the father playing to gallery too? tongue
You see what i was saying, i think that is why city didn't bid further
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 10:07am On Jul 06, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Na why i no like wahala grin grin
Lol...
If I just see any sign of underperformance from "Timber", I go know where the problem lies grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 10:08am On Jul 06, 2023
Jodera:
Lol...
If I just see any sign of underperformance from "Timber", I go know where the problem lies grin grin
I no like identical twins they are trouble in the making and mischievouscheesy cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 10:09am On Jul 06, 2023
Blueraydick I think our pundits know better than jesus

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 10:10am On Jul 06, 2023
iamoyindamola:

You see what i was saying, i think that is why city didn't bid further
Yeah, it'll be due probably Rice don't want them at this stage of his career or Man city just thought that they can place any higher bid.

But it's almost unbelievable to think Man city wasn't in the race to sign him
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 10:11am On Jul 06, 2023
iamoyindamola:

I no like identical twins they are trouble in the making and mischievouscheesy cheesy
grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 10:13am On Jul 06, 2023
Jodera:
Yeah, it'll be due probably Rice don't want them at this stage of his career or Man city just thought that they can place any higher bid.

But it's almost unbelievable to think Man city wasn't in the race to sign him
City just like arsenal won't go for any players not interested in them
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 10:16am On Jul 06, 2023
iamoyindamola:
Blueraydick I think our pundits know better than jesus
If you see that second picture, you'll find out it's the same thing we're saying.

Holding was good but he couldn't replicate the same way we were playing with Saliba BUT we all know that White could do it

He acknowledged Eddie and Trossard as able deputy (same thing we all said).

Na Holding be the culprit him dey throw shot at sha grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3096) (3097) (3098) (3099) (3100) (3101) (3102) ... (3558) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.