Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,958 members, 7,873,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:53 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3101) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2370330 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3098) (3099) (3100) (3101) (3102) (3103) (3104) ... (3558) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 11:33am On Jul 06, 2023
Jodera:

Last season was the wrongest time to do such
When did yes or no become a shalaye like this undecided
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 11:34am On Jul 06, 2023
White is now a cross player we don't know his position grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 11:44am On Jul 06, 2023
iamoyindamola:

When did yes or no become a shalaye like this undecided
Because even "yes or no" don evolve with changing times grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 11:45am On Jul 06, 2023
iamoyindamola:
White is now a cross player we don't know his position grin grin
As if he's the first player to do so undecided undecided
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 11:49am On Jul 06, 2023
Jodera:
As if he's the first player to do so undecided undecided
Just because you have no answer mean he's one
So he's now jack of 2 positions master of none
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 11:52am On Jul 06, 2023
iamoyindamola:
Just because you have no answer mean he's one
So he's now jack of 2 positions master of none
He's not master of None.

If he's not good there, we won't be atop the table playing one of the best football in the league.

You seem to forget that players can have dual positions.

NB: I'm not saying he's the best RB but he wasn't bad last season as a Rb
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 12:00pm On Jul 06, 2023
Players can have dual positions called Primary and Secondary positions/Roles. It's not a new thing or a "Yes or no" something

Zinny for example play Lb for Arsenal/Man City but plays Am for Ukraine.

Tierney plays Lb for Arsenal but Plays CB for Scotland (obviously he can't bench Robbo).

Someone like Saka can play LW and RW effectively.

These are dual positions players.

When White was bought, his primary position was CB but he is touted to also play RB and DM too.

So how is it wrong if Arteta says he wants to play him as RB when Tomi was injured during preseason?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 1:24pm On Jul 06, 2023
Granit xhaka thank you for the service
You will be remembered
25m good deal that werey moanrinho almost got him 8m last season
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 7:05pm On Jul 06, 2023
Saliba and Nelson both sign contract extensions
#COYG
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:25pm On Jul 06, 2023
Roland17:
Saliba and Nelson both sign contract extensions
#COYG
I think we are done with incoming unless key players leaves
We are now focused on outgoing Tavares, balo, etc
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 7:27pm On Jul 06, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Wetin we go do with Awilo?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 7:29pm On Jul 06, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Talking about logic
Is it right to play a cb in a rb position instead of playing a young rb
It actually depends on tactic. For us to maintain a solid 352 when attacking, I think White is the right fit for RB. It will be so easy to slot in.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 7:29pm On Jul 06, 2023
Jodera:
Yeah... He's good but he'll need to show it at senior competitive level too.

Hopefully, it'll be sooner but second half of last season was a big No no!!
I agree bro..
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 7:31pm On Jul 06, 2023
Jodera:
Actually, I heard/read last season that it's even Arsenal crew that didn't want him to bulk up. The see some similarities between him and D. Silva of Man City and they want to model him as such thus it's the reason why dem no want am make him bulk up.

I guess it's backfiring now embarassed
Yea Arteta and Edu said so last season. And if they want to model him as either of the Silvas, e go tey grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 7:36pm On Jul 06, 2023
Arsenal wants 25m for Tavarez. Westham came calling but report said Tavarez is waiting for better clubs.

See small yansh dey shake o grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 7:37pm On Jul 06, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Well... We're still after Romeo Lavia in case Partey leaves.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 7:37pm On Jul 06, 2023
Roland17:

Off to Burnley.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:45pm On Jul 06, 2023
Roland17:

I read kompany is interested in him
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:46pm On Jul 06, 2023
mostob:
Well... We're still after Romeo Lavia in case Partey leaves.
That’s what I said too

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:47pm On Jul 06, 2023
mostob:
Arsenal wants 25m for Tavarez. Westham came calling but report said Tavarez is waiting for better clubs.

See small yansh dey shake o grin grin
He prefer Italy

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 7:51pm On Jul 06, 2023
iamoyindamola:

He prefer Italy
Oh.. I didn't know sha. Thought he is waiting for the like of Barcelona and Madrid
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 7:52pm On Jul 06, 2023
mostob:
Oh.. I didn't know sha. Thought he is waiting for the like of Barcelona and Madrid

Their B teams you mean?

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:43pm On Jul 06, 2023
Jesus granting such interview against pep and his former club was disrespectful
He can do the same to us, I don't like cry babies
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 9:26pm On Jul 06, 2023
iamoyindamola:
Granit xhaka thank you for the service
You will be remembered
25m good deal that werey moanrinho almost got him 8m last season
He almost made Arteta to pull his harmstring. grin grin grin

I'll miss him small sha. Las Las he didn't play any UCL match with us.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:27pm On Jul 06, 2023
mostob:

The spell strong
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 9:29pm On Jul 06, 2023
iamoyindamola:
The spell strong
Very strong. grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ObaIgwe1: 9:45pm On Jul 06, 2023
ESPN ranks Mikel Arteta as the fourth best manager in the world shocked

Ahead of Klopp Is INEC working for ESPN? This is rigged... See you in court grin grin

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 9:52pm On Jul 06, 2023
mostob:
Yea Arteta and Edu said so last season. And if they want to model him as either of the Silvas, e go tey grin grin
Never say Never bro.
Even Silva was underwhelmed first season grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 9:55pm On Jul 06, 2023
mostob:

Lol, he played UCL with us oo. Only one season.

Him dey that match wey Ozil score puskas grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 10:54pm On Jul 06, 2023
Jodera:
Lol, he played UCL with us oo. Only one season.

Him dey that match wey Ozil score puskas grin
Yes bro...just just find out now. He even scored in that match. That Ozil goal mad sha...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 11:19pm On Jul 06, 2023
mostob:
Yes bro...just just find out now. He even scored in that match. That Ozil goal mad sha...
Yeah... grin

Ironically, I see that match was the beginning of the end for arsenal. We were never the same since Cazorla had injury in that match grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ObaIgwe1: 12:14am On Jul 07, 2023
Jodera:

Yeah... grin

Ironically, I see that match was the beginning of the end for arsenal. We were never the same since Cazorla had injury in that match grin

Rumor flying around that Cazorla is coming back to Arsenal. Not sure of the role though.

In the other news, Steve Round has left Arsenal. He has been Arteta's assistant since his appointment in 2019. The decision has been taken by mutual agreement and announced to club staff.(@charles_watts)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3098) (3099) (3100) (3101) (3102) (3103) (3104) ... (3558) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.