Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,325 members, 7,888,035 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:59 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2384413 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3100) (3101) (3102) (3103) (3104) (3105) (3106) ... (3569) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 12:39pm On Jul 07, 2023
Jodera:
Spy just like Vawulence.

But even him no reason this matter well grin grin

But I still trust him to still bring rebuttal sha grin

The cat with 9 lives grin
Ofcourse that is why he's spy360 grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 12:53pm On Jul 07, 2023
mostob:
I don't think Arteta will want him as his assistant. If a former player is to get a coaching role, it might be Fabregas.

Fabregas bawo? He wouldn’t dare, he knows better. The news of Carzola returning is legit, while it has not been confirmed, Carzola has stated he would like to return to Arsenal and has just left his Saudi Team.
Personally, I’d like to see him return to play one game before transitioning into coaching. Let Fabregas go an coach with Chelsea or Barcelona.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 12:56pm On Jul 07, 2023
Spy360:

Where the f**k is Kokaneprodigy? sad

CC @ Iamoyindamola. I hear say Kokane like MILFS and other people wives grin

If you want to invoke him, just say anything good about Gabu or Guen. E go shock you!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 12:57pm On Jul 07, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Ofcourse that is why he's spy360 grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 12:57pm On Jul 07, 2023
Roland17:

Fabregas bawo? He wouldn’t dare, he knows better. The news of Carzola returning is legit, while it has not been confirmed, Carzola has stated he would like to return to Arsenal and has just left his Saudi Team.
Personally, I’d like to see him return to play one game before transitioning into coaching. Let Fabregas go an coach with Chelsea or Barcelona.
grin grin

Fabregas has been at Arsenal for a while now doing his badge. Na why I talk am. Cazorla would be a welcome addition.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 12:57pm On Jul 07, 2023
Roland17:

If you want to invoke him, just say anything good about Gabu or Guen. E go shock you!
Na true have never seen anyone that like milf like him
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 12:59pm On Jul 07, 2023
Roland17:

Na stone we go use pursue am, as rvp dan toast us we no look him side he is now against us we no go still look him side
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 1:02pm On Jul 07, 2023
iamoyindamola:

We conceded 2 less goals than chelsea that is flirting with relegation
That mean without our highest-record-scoring attack we would be relegated

At one point in the league city will win on goal difference while our attack was ever present with 88 goals
Our basket defense chop 43 goals

Attack scored 88 in 38 matches that's average of 1.9 goals
Defense chop 43 in 38 matches that's even more than the whole matches played an average of 1.3 goals
While the defense was chopping goals putting us in deep state attack rallying around and do wicked comeback

How many games did we win by lineslide(attack) and how many games did we grind to win or draw(defense) Don't tell me the one our attack bought us back from losing position
You still wan more grin grin I they here for you

Thank you for buttressing my point.

Like I said, Arsenal lost the league. We didn't win it. Your argument should be Attack Wins you league not Attack makes you finish second.

Who won the league? Man City. Why? They had a generally better defense.

MC scored just 6goals more than Ars (despite having the best striker in all PL history) but conceded 10less. That was what made the difference.

When we drew 2-2 against Liverpool it was the defense that failed not the attack.

When we drew 3-3 against Southampton it was the defense that failed not attack.

When we drew 2-2 against West Ham it was still defense.

These were games that if our defense was up and doing were winnable and could have won us the title.

In contrast, Man City concede just 10fewer goals that was enough for them.

Once again, thanks for aiding my point.

DWYL 4-0 AWYL

😂😂😂
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 1:04pm On Jul 07, 2023
mostob:
grin grin

Fabregas has been at Arsenal for a while now doing his badge. Na why I talk am. Cazorla would be a welcome addition.

My brother, if Arteta wants to start civil war, let him give Fabregas any coaching gig at Arsenal! The last I heard he is now coaching Como U-19 in Spain.

You think Fabregas did not try? He tried to come in but Arteta knows better, the same way the door was shut on Alexis Sanchez when he begged to come back.

Alexis should go and play piano for United while Fabregas should find his way to the bridge.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 1:05pm On Jul 07, 2023
Jodera:

Lol...
True 88 is the highest we've scored (even more than invisibles)
The wins is the joint highest in history (with invisibles)

The goals conceded is one of the worst in arsenal's EPL history

Let Spy Make of that What he will grin
According to the bolded (your own) a better defense could have won us the league.

5-0
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ObaIgwe1: 1:05pm On Jul 07, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Make una no they use this pep excuse abeg
It's cowardly and shameful that losing the league was our fault not pep brilliance

IMO we lost the league not primarily because of Pep, but because when injuries came we lacked squad depth and secondarily we lacked tactics depth...

On the other hand we can also say we lost because Pep had better squad depth and more tactics depth... with our early performances despite the last minutes fumbles, only a team like Man City that is managed by a certain Pep could have overtaken us. We also have to admit that all the while we were leading, City never leave our rear mirror. City was only waiting for us to either wear out or get broken down with injuries.

Let's just accept say Arteta tried his best, but the squad he had was not strong (depth-wise) enough to carry that baton to the finished line.

Abeg Oyindamola, forgive Arteta na. We all felt the pain including Arteta himself... but it's time to move on and look forward. Otherwise when you get married (I am assuming you are not) you go need to take extra classes on quick forgiveness to enjoy marriage o. grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 1:06pm On Jul 07, 2023
Spy360:

Thank you for buttressing my point.

Like I said, Arsenal lost the league. We didn't win it. Your argument should be Attack Wins you league not Attack makes you finish second.

Who won the league? Man City. Why? They had a generally better defense.

MC scored just 6goals more than Ars (despite having the best striker in all PL history) but conceded 10less. That was what made the difference.

When we drew 2-2 against Liverpool it was the defense that failed not the attack.

When we drew 3-3 against Southampton it was the defense that failed not attack.

When we drew 2-2 against West Ham it was still defense.

These were games that if our defense was up and doing were winnable and could have won us the title.

In contrast, Man City concede just 10fewer goals that was enough for them.

Once again, thanks for aiding my point.

DWYL 4-0 AWYL

😂😂😂

Jodera he’s back😂😂
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 1:07pm On Jul 07, 2023
Roland17:

Or invite one of those milfs in Chelsea thread with (f) after the moniker

grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 1:09pm On Jul 07, 2023
Spy360:

According to the bolded (your own) a better defense could have won us the league.

5-0
grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 1:10pm On Jul 07, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Jod.era he’s back😂😂
I talk am cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 1:10pm On Jul 07, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Jodera he’s back😂😂
cool
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ObaIgwe1: 1:11pm On Jul 07, 2023
Roland17:

My brother, if Arteta wants to start civil war, let him give Fabregas any coaching gig at Arsenal! The last I heard he is now coaching Como U-19 in Spain.

You think Fabregas did not try? He tried to come in but Arteta knows better, the same way the door was shut on Alexis Sanchez when he begged to come back.

Alexis should go and play piano for United while Fabregas should find his way to the bridge.

lol abi o. Carzola is welcome anyday and anytime in any role.... but Fabregas, Alexis and RVP should go and sell their trade somewhere else.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 1:14pm On Jul 07, 2023
ObaIgwe1:

IMO we lost the league not primarily because of Pep, but because when injuries came we lacked squad depth and secondarily we lacked tactics depth...

On the other hand we can also say we lost because Pep had better squad depth and more tactics depth... with our early performances despite the last minutes fumbles, only a team like Man City that is managed by a certain Pep could have overtaken us. We also have to admit that all the while we were leading, City never leave our rear mirror. City was only waiting for us to either wear out or get broken down with injuries.

Let's just accept say Arteta tried his best, but the squad he had was not strong (depth-wise) enough to carry that baton to the finished line.

Abeg Oyindamola, forgive Arteta na. We all felt the pain including Arteta himself... but it's time to move on and look forward. Otherwise when you get married (I am assuming you are not) you go need to take extra classes on quick forgiveness to enjoy marriage o. grin
Thank you bro..
That’s the point I am trying to make,using pep as excuse no follow at all
Honestly I have forgiven arteta he tried his best I no just like we lost because pep na my issue
On the bolded abeg I need am seriously no joke
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 1:17pm On Jul 07, 2023
Jodera:
I talk am cheesy cheesy grin
Vawulence or Piss

I love you guys on this thread.

Dem say make I come dey go o... grin

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 1:21pm On Jul 07, 2023
Spy360:

Or invite one of those milfs in Chelsea thread with (f) after the moniker

grin grin grin
Those chestar and brestar
Have forgotten their monikers kokane will spend more time on Chelsea thread because of those women
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 1:27pm On Jul 07, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Unless there is a record for runner up let's hear
I mean the accolade he deserves after using 93% of the season at the top

Alright sir!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 1:29pm On Jul 07, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Those chestar and brestar
Have forgotten their monikers kokane will spend more time on Chelsea thread because of those women
grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 2:00pm On Jul 07, 2023
Spy360:

Vawulence or Piss

I love you guys on this thread.

Dem say make I come dey go o... grin

grin grin grin

Thank God you know say Na you dey drag yourself grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:42pm On Jul 07, 2023
Arsenal doctor is moving to scummies united later this summer
So medics sef they transfer market
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:18pm On Jul 07, 2023
iamoyindamola:
Arsenal doctor is moving to scummies united later this summer
So medics sef they transfer market
Let him go there and prolong their injuries. The guy nor favour us at all.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 3:20pm On Jul 07, 2023
He was suppose to go to liverpool when arteta came back he was able to convince him to stay
How did he not favour us?
Spy360:

Let him go there and prolong their injuries. The guy nor favour us at all.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:46pm On Jul 07, 2023
iamoyindamola:
He was suppose to go to liverpool when arteta came back he was able to convince him to stay
How did he not favour us?
Someone that could not prevent all the late season injuries we have been suffering over the years. I won't miss him.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 3:50pm On Jul 07, 2023
Spy360:

Someone that could not prevent all the late season injuries we have been suffering over the years. I won't miss him.
Injury is normal, you are only angry he's leaving
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 3:53pm On Jul 07, 2023
Roland17:

CC @ Iamoyin.damola. I hear say Kokane like MILFS and other people wives grin

Wetin be this one again grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 3:57pm On Jul 07, 2023
Saliba confirm, this transfer is one of the best I am witnessing
His new number is 2
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ObaIgwe1: 4:30pm On Jul 07, 2023
iamoyindamola:
Saliba confirm, this transfer is one of the best I am witnessing
His new number is 2

Yeah saw it. Good one!

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 5:22pm On Jul 07, 2023
Roland17:

grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3100) (3101) (3102) (3103) (3104) (3105) (3106) ... (3569) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.