Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,329 members, 7,888,046 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:13 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2384443 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3101) (3102) (3103) (3104) (3105) (3106) (3107) ... (3569) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 5:24pm On Jul 07, 2023
iamoyindamola:
Arsenal doctor is moving to scummies united later this summer
So medics sef they transfer market
He wanted to move closer to his family. To ensure smooth transition and hand over, he decided to stay till summer.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 6:04pm On Jul 07, 2023
Heard Timber and Rice trained with the squad today. Timber was wearing #12.

BTW, what's up with Elneny. Man just dey chop free money.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:10pm On Jul 07, 2023
mostob:

He's backin training na
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by OneDollarSalary(m): 7:34pm On Jul 07, 2023
Iamoyindamola, any incoming after Kia, Rice and Timber? Is partey still going? So maybe Lavia can come. I want to see your choice of players for next season.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 7:41pm On Jul 07, 2023
mostob:

That Elneny go later turn coach for this club grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 8:03pm On Jul 07, 2023
Shegzdave:

Wetin be this one again grin grin

Pesin wen dey proud of him exploits, e dey wear am like boys scout badge grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 9:40pm On Jul 07, 2023
BlueRayDick:

You're right bro. He has been working on his coaching badge.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 9:41pm On Jul 07, 2023
iamoyindamola:

He's backin training na
I mean, is he leaving or what cos I don't see how he would get to play a single minute this season.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:57am On Jul 08, 2023
mostob:
I mean, is he leaving or what cos I don't see how he would get to play a single minute this season.
He will surely earn some minutes
Remember when he came in few seconds to the end of our game against west ham
Fans were mocking him his legs didn’t touch ball but his teammates went to embrace him instead
He will be coming in to see out games
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:30am On Jul 08, 2023
BlueRayDick:

He is doing his badges already and it's like Arteta likes him.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 12:53pm On Jul 08, 2023
Roland17:

Pesin wen dey proud of him exploits, e dey wear am like boys scout badge grin
grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 1:45pm On Jul 08, 2023
iamoyindamola:

He will surely earn some minutes
Remember when he came in few seconds to the end of our game against west ham
Fans were mocking him his legs didn’t touch ball but his teammates went to embrace him instead
He will be coming in to see out games
Yea ... I remember.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 3:00pm On Jul 08, 2023
Arsenal drew 1-1 to Watford in a behind-closed-doors friendly today.
Marquinhos with the goal for Arsenal, as per @stuafc71
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 3:08pm On Jul 08, 2023
mostob:

Marquinhos with the goal for Arsenal, as per
@stuafc71

What is the essence of these closed door friendlies sef ?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 3:37pm On Jul 08, 2023
I just read what Gabriel Jesus said about what Guardiola did that made him decide on leaving city. Honsetly if I was in his shoes I will feel the same way too.

I’m sure he wasn’t under rant illusion when he joined city and he knew he will be behind Aguero in the pecking order . But Guardiola now still benching him for non-proven goal scorers even by the end of Aguero’s city career was disrespectful . It showed he didn’t really matter in his plans to the extent of using Zinchenko as false 9 🤦‍♂️

Na only african player that thinks only about money will sit down on the bench and continue to collect free salary o. A Brazilian that wants to compete for a shirt in his national team will surely leave like Jesus did.

His story just further confirmed that Guardiola in a real dangbana choko.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:59pm On Jul 08, 2023
mostob:

Marquinhos with the goal for Arsenal, as per
@stuafc71
This Marquinhos knows how to score but does not know how to play. He is best a late sub when you need a late goal.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 4:00pm On Jul 08, 2023
This Thonas Partey exit matter , I don’t really understand o. Is it that Arteta doesn’t want him to be a starter going forward ni ? Or is it Partey himself that just wants football experience away from the emirates ?

This one I just keep seeing “The Ghana international will be allowed to leave for the right price “…… more like a subtle way of saying he’s not in the management’s plan going forward .

Initially I thought it was the Saudi billionaires that are using money to finger his brain, but with talks of Juve and Man Utd being in the picture I don’t even know wassup
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 4:09pm On Jul 08, 2023
BlueRayDick:

What is the essence of these closed door friendlies sef ?

Evaluating the fitness level of players in a competitive game (even though it is a friendly) without the distraction of the media or fans.

Since this is preseason and the first for the first team players, there is nothing really tactical, mostly fitness level and conditioning of returning players.

This will help Arteta and his training staff get a baseline idea of where everyone is and what they need to work on for each player as summer training heats up.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 4:20pm On Jul 08, 2023
Roland17:

Evaluating the fitness level of players in a competitive game (even though it is a friendly) without the distraction of the media or fans.

Since this is preseason and the first for the first team players, there is nothing really tactical, mostly fitness level and conditioning of returning players.

This will help Arteta and his training staff get a baseline idea of where everyone is and what they need to work on for each player as summer training heats up.

Okay. This makes sense .

I used to think the closed door friendlies are unnecessary risks in which players can get injured before new seaon begins
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by germaphobe(m): 6:03pm On Jul 08, 2023
The team that played today

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ObaIgwe1: 6:40pm On Jul 08, 2023
Auston Trusty, US international, was on loan to Birmingham City last season, and won their player of the season, One of the best Championship center back, 6 feet 3 inches. We got him for less than 2M, he will worth far more than that now.

Is he ripe for the team now or he should go on another loan? Maybe to a premiership team this time around? What do you guys think?

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:01pm On Jul 08, 2023
ObaIgwe1:
Auston Trusty, US international, was on loan to Birmingham City last season, and won their player of the season, One of the best Championship center back, 6 feet 3 inches. We got him for less than 2M, he will worth far more than that now.

Is he ripe for the team now or he should go on another loan? Maybe to a premiership team this time around? What do you guys think?
This guy better pass kiwi but I don't understand arteta
@mostob na you talk say havertz is our tallest player

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 7:07pm On Jul 08, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Is harvertz taller than Gabriel?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 7:13pm On Jul 08, 2023
BlueRayDick:
I just read what Gabriel Jesus said about what Guardiola did that made him decide on leaving city. Honsetly if I was in his shoes I will feel the same way too.

I’m sure he wasn’t under rant illusion when he joined city and he knew he will be behind Aguero in the pecking order . But Guardiola now still benching him for non-proven goal scorers even by the end of Aguero’s city career was disrespectful . It showed he didn’t really matter in his plans to the extent of using Zinchenko as false 9

Na only african player that thinks only about money will sit down on the bench and continue to collect free salary o. A Brazilian that wants to compete for a shirt in his national team will surely leave like Jesus did.

His story just further confirmed that Guardiola in a real dangbana choko.
I think that was a subtle way of letting Jesus know he is no more wanted. Even at that, Pep nor do well. Why not sit him down and tell him the truth.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 7:13pm On Jul 08, 2023
BlueRayDick:
This Thonas Partey exit matter , I don’t really understand o. Is it that Arteta doesn’t want him to be a starter going forward ni ? Or is it Partey himself that just wants football experience away from the emirates ?

This one I just keep seeing “The Ghana international will be allowed to leave for the right price “…… more like a subtle way of saying he’s not in the management’s plan going forward .

Initially I thought it was the Saudi billionaires that are using money to finger his brain, but with talks of Juve and Man Utd being in the picture I don’t even know wassup
I read it somewhere that the allegation might be the reason.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 7:14pm On Jul 08, 2023
ObaIgwe1:

Another loan.... he is like the 3rd choice now. Maybe a loan to Luton or any small club.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:19pm On Jul 08, 2023
Shegzdave:

I no even know unless they stand together
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 7:25pm On Jul 08, 2023
iamoyindamola:

In the picture I saw, he was a bit taller than Gabriel who I had misjudged to be our tallest player. Looking at this picture, i think I was wrong.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 7:26pm On Jul 08, 2023
iamoyindamola:

I no even know unless they stand together
I’m here thinking Gabriel is taller
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 7:30pm On Jul 08, 2023
Shegzdave:
A little. Some inches I guess.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 4:35am On Jul 09, 2023
mostob:
I think that was a subtle way of letting Jesus know he is no more wanted. Even at that, Pep nor do well. Why not sit him down and tell him the truth.

I think the only player Pep cannot bench is Messi . The guy na real bipolar
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 4:40am On Jul 09, 2023
mostob:
In the picture I saw, he was a bit taller than Gabriel who I had misjudged to be our tallest player. Looking at this picture, i think I was wrong.

I think Saliba is our tallest player followed by Havertz and then Gabriel .

(1) (2) (3) ... (3101) (3102) (3103) (3104) (3105) (3106) (3107) ... (3569) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: habayommy and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.