Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,329 members, 7,888,046 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:14 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3102) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2384447 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3099) (3100) (3101) (3102) (3103) (3104) (3105) ... (3569) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 4:55am On Jul 07, 2023
ObaIgwe1:

Rumor flying around that Cazorla is coming back to Arsenal. Not sure of the role though.

In the other news, Steve Round has left Arsenal. He has been Arteta's assistant since his appointment in 2019. The decision has been taken by mutual agreement and announced to club staff.(@charles_watts)
Hmmm... Cazorla as Arteta's Assistant

Hell yeah Mehn!!!! grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 5:37am On Jul 07, 2023
mostob:
Very strong. grin grin
He actually played in his first season

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 9:01am On Jul 07, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Bro you are doing like you are new here
Everyday one or more indirect shots have been directly thrown
It's actually no big deal only when insult start flying around
Spy and i still throw shots about wals and wobs or defense win you league
Since you have mentioned it.

I want us to resume our DWYL Vs AWYL

Who's in?
Roland17 šŸ˜
Blueraydick
Jodera
Mostob
ObaIgwe
and others numerous to mention.

Where the f**k is Kokaneprodigy? sad
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 9:12am On Jul 07, 2023
Wahala! Wahala!! Wahala!!!

grin grin cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 9:19am On Jul 07, 2023
Spy360:

Who's in?
Roland17 šŸ˜
Blueraydick
Jodera
Mostob
ObaIgwe

Iā€™ve never been pro or anti Defence wins you league . My position has always been that sorting our defensive problems first should be top priority as Arteta rightly took it. When the defence is sorted the other department should follow and things will fall in place . The thing really show last season
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:21am On Jul 07, 2023
Spy360:

Who's in?
Roland17 šŸ˜
Blueraydick
Jodera
Mostob
ObaIgwe

You still wan tow this path, last season no teach you lesson reach
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 9:31am On Jul 07, 2023
iamoyindamola:

You still wan tow this path, last season no teach you lesson reach
It's you who didn't learn any lesson. Saliba got injured and we lost the league.

Why can't you learn?

DWYL 1-0 AWYL
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 9:33am On Jul 07, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Iā€™ve never been pro or anti Defence wins you league . My position has always been that sorting our defensive problems first should be top priority as Arteta rightly took it. When the defence is sorted the other department should follow and things will fall in place . The thing really show last season
The bolded is all that's required.

DWYL 2-0 AWYL

It's like it's going to be a sucker soccer punch šŸ˜‚
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 9:59am On Jul 07, 2023
Wetin this one dey count? undecided undecided
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 10:02am On Jul 07, 2023
Jodera:
šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 10:04am On Jul 07, 2023
Spy360:

It's you who didn't learn any lesson. Saliba got injured and we lost the league.

Why can't you learn?

DWYL 1-0 AWYL
We conceded 2 less goals than chelsea that is flirting with relegation
That mean without our highest-record-scoring attack we would be relegated

At one point in the league city will win on goal difference while our attack was ever present with 88 goals
Our basket defense chop 43 goals

Attack scored 88 in 38 matches that's average of 1.9 goals
Defense chop 43 in 38 matches that's even more than the whole matches played an average of 1.3 goals
While the defense was chopping goals putting us in deep state attack rallying around and do wicked comeback

How many games did we win by lineslide(attack) and how many games did we grind to win or draw(defense) Don't tell me the one our attack bought us back from losing position
You still wan more grin grin I they here for you
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 10:06am On Jul 07, 2023
Jodera:
Don't worry he will update score tire grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 10:14am On Jul 07, 2023
Spy360:

Who's in?
Roland17
Blueraydick
Jodera
Mostob
ObaIgwe

I already stated my stand last year or so. Without a good Midfield, both attack and defence will suffer.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 10:14am On Jul 07, 2023
The good thing is :

Arteta cleared deadwood defenders whom he met at the club and replaced them with his own choice of defenders . The new defenders along with his restructured midfield and attack combined to give us a very good season in a very long time.

Whether u believe defence was more important than the other two departments or not, u will end up giving Arteta his flowers for putting up a team that can amass as much as 84 points in a league that has Pep Guardiola bullying everybody .
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 10:16am On Jul 07, 2023
ObaIgwe1:

Rumor flying around that Cazorla is coming back to Arsenal. Not sure of the role though.

In the other news, Steve Round has left Arsenal. He has been Arteta's assistant since his appointment in 2019. The decision has been taken by mutual agreement and announced to club staff.(@charles_watts)
I don't think Arteta will want him as his assistant. If a former player is to get a coaching role, it might be Fabregas.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 10:18am On Jul 07, 2023
Litchsteiner--- Mustafi ---Sokratis ---Kolasinac

Chai...wetin our eye don see eh
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 10:29am On Jul 07, 2023
mostob:
I already stated my stand last year or so. Without a good Midfield, both attack and defence will suffer.
That is what we said too oo
I no know who say attack win you league but on this mandate i am ready for him any angle he wan bring am i they kampe

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 10:31am On Jul 07, 2023
BlueRayDick:
The good thing is :

Arteta cleared deadwood defenders whom he met at the club and replaced them with his own choice of defenders . The new defenders along with his restructured midfield and attack combined to give us a very good season in a very long time.

Whether u believe defence was more important than the other two departments or not, u will end up giving Arteta his flowers for putting up a team that can amass as much as 84 points in a league that has Pep Guardiola bullying everybody .
Make una no they use this pep excuse abeg
It's cowardly and shameful that losing the league was our fault not pep brilliance
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 10:32am On Jul 07, 2023
iamoyindamola:

That is what we said too oo
I no know who say attack win you league but on this mandate i am ready for him any angle he wan bring am i they kampe
grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 10:42am On Jul 07, 2023
iamoyindamola:

We conceded 2 less goals than chelsea that is flirting with relegation
That mean without our highest-record-scoring attack we would be relegated

At one point in the league city will win on goal difference while our attack was ever present with 88 goals
Our basket defense chop 43 goals

Attack scored 88 in 38 matches that's average of 1.9 goals
Defense chop 43 in 38 matches that's even more than the whole matches played an average of 1.3 goals
While the defense was chopping goals putting us in deep state attack rallying around and do wicked comeback

How many games did we win by lineslide(attack) and how many games did we grind to win or draw(defense) Don't tell me the one our attack bought us back from losing position
You still wan more grin grin I they here for you

You see that your beginning sucker-punch, normally that's enough to make anybody not named Spy In this thread to calm down. grin

But trust Spy and him Agidi head, him no go gree grin grin

Dem no go remember all those times wey we dey do late comebacks ooo.

From Fulham, to Aston Villa (home and away) to Liverpool (home) to Bournemouth (home) to West Ham (home) grin

I just no wan join sha, I no get time today grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 10:43am On Jul 07, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Make una no they use this pep excuse abeg
It's cowardly and shameful that losing the league was our fault not pep brilliance

What is shameful in a team that finished 5th 2 seasons ago with 69 points now finishing 2nd last season with 84 points ?

How do u lose what u didnā€™t win ?

If ā€œlosing the leagueā€ was our fault, I believe losing UCL final was inter Milanā€™s fault and losing F.A cup was Man utdā€™s fault . Pep didnā€™t do anything at all, each opponent he met on the way to winning treble just handed over the cups to him without competing ā€¦..smh
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 10:48am On Jul 07, 2023
Jodera:
You see that your beginning sucker-punch, normally that's enough to make anybody not named Spy In this thread to calm down.

I dan ready for him na why i say i they kampe he doesn't know when to stop or when argument no they go him way
I read that 88 is the highest arsenal team have scored in a season and also this 43 is one of the highest we have ever conceded in a season too
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 10:51am On Jul 07, 2023
BlueRayDick:

What is shameful in a team that finished 5th 2 seasons ago with 69 points now finishing 2nd last season with 84 points ?

How do u lose what u didnā€™t win ?

If ā€œlosing the leagueā€ was our fault, I believe losing UCL final was inter Milanā€™s fault and losing F.A cup was Man utdā€™s fault . Pep didnā€™t do anything at all, each opponent he met on the way to winning treble just handed over the cups to him without competing ā€¦..smh
Leicester were almost relegated and won the league the season after
Arsenal spending 93% of the season at the top only for them to hand it over on a platter is shameful and not masterclass from any pep
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 10:58am On Jul 07, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Leicester were almost relegated and won the league the season after
Arsenal spending 93% of the season at the top only for them to hand it over on a platter is shameful and not masterclass from any pep

Lmao. When an outlier becomes ur refrence point amongst a data set, then u know water don pass garri.

Arteta that coached the team that nearly won the league has since expressed his regret at not winning the league. What do u want again? Do u want him tom send u a personal apology letter before u move on?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 11:03am On Jul 07, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Lmao. When an outlier becomes ur refrence point amongst a data set, then u know water don pass garri.

Arteta that coached the team that nearly won the league has since expressed his regret at not winning the league. What do u want again? Do u want him tom send u a personal apology letter before u move on?
Exactly but you people keep on using pep as excuse even when arteta and his captain are deeply disappointed
I am just wondering how arteta told you guys pep was the reason he lost the league
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by NeloNelo: 11:08am On Jul 07, 2023
Jodera:
You see that your beginning sucker-punch, normally that's enough to make anybody not named Spy In this thread to calm down. grin

Dem no go remember all those times wey we dey do late comebacks ooo.

From Fulham, to Aston Villa (home and away) to Liverpool (home) to Bournemouth (home) to West Ham (home) grin

I just no wan join sha, I no get time today grin

Chelsea Legend Urges Arsenal to Sign Pochettinoā€™s Prime Target: Rice, Timber Set for Arsenal Medicals as Saliba Commits to New Deal

https://thegisthouse.com/chelsea-legend-urges-arsenal-to-sign-pochettinos-prime-target-rice-timber-set-for-arsenal-medicals-as-saliba-commits-to-new-deal/
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 11:56am On Jul 07, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Exactly but you people keep on using pep as excuse even when arteta and his captain are deeply disappointed
I am just wondering how arteta told you guys pep was the reason he lost the league

Now this is ur imagination playing a trick on u.

What I stated was my personal opinion . I believe Arteta deserves accolade for taking a team that finished 5th last season to 2nd the next season. I believe he deserves more accolade cos he competed against a Guardiola coached team that destroyed every obstacles before them .

I am also disappointed we lost out on winning the league , but I wonā€™t be unkind to not acknowledge how far weā€™ve come under Arteta .
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 12:00pm On Jul 07, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Now this is ur imagination playing a trick on u.

What I stated was my personal opinion . I believe Arteta deserves accolade for taking a team that finished 5th last season to 2nd the next season. I believe he deserves more accolade cos he competed against a Guardiola coached team that destroyed every obstacles before them .

I am also disappointed we lost out on winning the league , but I wonā€™t be unkind to not acknowledge how far weā€™ve come under Arteta .
Unless there is a record for runner up let's hear
I mean the accolade he deserves after using 93% of the season at the top
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 12:15pm On Jul 07, 2023
iamoyindamola:

I dan ready for him na why i say i they kampe he doesn't know when to stop or when argument no they go him way
I read that 88 is the highest arsenal team have scored in a season and also this 43 is one of the highest we have ever conceded in a season too
Lol...
True 88 is the highest we've scored (even more than invisibles)
The wins is the joint highest in history (with invisibles)

The goals conceded is one of the worst in arsenal's EPL history

Let Spy Make of that What he will grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 12:15pm On Jul 07, 2023
NeloNelo:

Chelsea Legend Urges Arsenal to Sign Pochettinoā€™s Prime Target: Rice, Timber Set for Arsenal Medicals as Saliba Commits to New Deal

https://thegisthouse.com/chelsea-legend-urges-arsenal-to-sign-pochettinos-prime-target-rice-timber-set-for-arsenal-medicals-as-saliba-commits-to-new-deal/
Thanks for the News! cool

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 12:21pm On Jul 07, 2023
Jodera:

Lol...
True 88 is the highest we've scored (even more than invisibles)
The wins is the joint highest in history (with invisibles)

The goals conceded is one of the worst in arsenal's EPL history

Let Spy Make of that What he will grin
He started it even when i asked him if he will tow this path
I am wondering what the score is now grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 12:26pm On Jul 07, 2023
iamoyindamola:

He started it even when i asked him if he will tow this path
I am wondering what the score is now grin
Spy just like Vawulence.

But even him no reason this matter well grin grin

But I still trust him to still bring rebuttal sha grin

The cat with 9 lives grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3099) (3100) (3101) (3102) (3103) (3104) (3105) ... (3569) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "mƩs Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: habayommy and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.