Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,938 members, 7,873,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:46 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3130) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2370256 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3127) (3128) (3129) (3130) (3131) (3132) (3133) ... (3558) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:27am On Jul 26, 2023
So these clowns thought they have arrived for beating arsenal in preseason only to get wallop by fvcking Hollywood club🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:37am On Jul 26, 2023
Jodera:

This was your first post when you quoted me when I voiced my opinion against Havertz signing. Read carefully your bolded

This was my reply to you. Emphasis on the bolded.

Then this is you confirming to that my previous post that Havertz is Indeed better than ESR in that Midfield.

We even argued this your opinion on and on but I'll stop here. In one of your posts also, you said you'll not be happy if he played as a striker

Isn't it surprising you're now claiming otherwise?

I no wan drag you but make you just try deh stay one place make we know your stand, so that we fit accord you your W accordingly and if there's an L, we fit give you accordingly. This your double takes fit confuse thunder. Same thing you did with Balogun and Zinny.

I no want the one wey if Havertz shines for Midfield, you go wan dey look for W from us tongue
Uncle if you read that my post very well you will denote that when I said better, I meant in terms of talents or skill not performance. I even made mention of his poor performance in Chelsea as not being the value placed on him.

Let me repeat for doubt sake, that Havertz is a more talented individual than ESR. ESR may perform better but that's another argument entirely.

By the way, the reason I said I preferred ESR in the no 8 LAM has nothing to do with his performance. Take note.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 9:22am On Jul 26, 2023
iamoyindamola:
How's is awilo better than azeez
Is viera even better than patino
Or maquinhos better than dubbery

These guys will surely improve if he has given them opportunities but our coach want to be a cheque book manager
I understand where you're coming from bro and I also share the same idea but let me ask you a question, how many times have you seen the trio of Patino, Duberry and Azeez play for the senior team?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 9:23am On Jul 26, 2023
Shegzdave:

Speaking of Patino and Azeez, what’s the update on their loan?
I think Patino will move permanently. As for Azeez, nothing about him yet.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:42am On Jul 26, 2023
mostob:
I understand where you're coming from bro and I also share the same idea but let me ask you a question, how many times have you seen the trio of Patino, Duberry and Azeez play for the senior team?
That is why i said if arteta didn't give them the opportunity how will they prove him wrong
The last time azeez, patino and dubbery played for the senior they caught eyes until arteta stopped playing them
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 9:46am On Jul 26, 2023
Once upon a time, Wenger populated our team with young homegrown talents and some sections of the fans loathed him for that. Even when the boys make it to cup finals and Wenger is expected to field more experienced players, baba will stubbornly stick to the youngings

Now present day Arsenal is populated with senior players and less opportunity for the youngings; a section of the fans are unhappy with his decision. That particular section of the fans have even drawn their dagger and ready to feast on his flesh should he fail to win major trophies with the senior players he's parading week after week.

See the irony of life. grin

I guess a mix of both the senior players and the youngings is what most people consider ideal, but how we for do?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:53am On Jul 26, 2023
BlueRayDick:
Once upon a time, Wenger populated our team with young homegrown talents and some sections of the fans loathed him for that. Even when the boys make it to cup finals and Wenger is expected to field more experienced players, baba will stubbornly stick to the youngings

Now present day Arsenal is populated with senior players and less opportunity for the youngings; a section of the fans are unhappy with his decision. That particular section of the fans have even drawn their dagger and ready to feast on his flesh should he fail to win major trophies with the senior players he's parading week after week.

I guess a mix of both the senior players and the youngings is what most people consider ideal, but how we for do?
Did anyone say otherwise?
Normally non of these guys can bench our first team but gradual implementation will go a long way instead of buying awilo, viera of this world because in the end they have make the squad bloated and our academy is suffering for it
If ebening didn't bring out saka,nelson and ESR will arteta think of using them

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Ray07(m): 10:00am On Jul 26, 2023
iamoyindamola:
So these clowns thought they have arrived for beating arsenal in preseason only to get wallop by fvcking Hollywood club🤣🤣🤣🤣
werey . . . Didi you see he lineup . . . 😁
The beating you received from us still the pain u abi. 🤣

Game way been like wwe. Them wan kill our young players. grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by germaphobe(m): 10:04am On Jul 26, 2023
iamoyindamola:
if you check UTD lineup for that match you will realize that winning was never their priority. 10hanger probably wanted to see how those boys play and maybe see who really needs and deserves playtime with the seniors.

And that is something I don't think Teta can ever do.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 10:04am On Jul 26, 2023
Ray07:
werey . . . Didi you see he lineup . . . 😁
The beating you received from us still the pain u abi. 🤣

Game way been like wwe. Them wan kill our young players. grin
Your miserable father werey
Olofo

Go and do your shalaye for your thread
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 10:06am On Jul 26, 2023
germaphobe:
if you check UTD lineup for that match you will realize that winning was never their priority. 10hanger probably wanted to see how those boys play and maybe see who really needs and deserves playtime with the seniors.

And that is something I don't think Teta can ever do.
Bro e no even concern me, normally that is what preseason is about but as them carry winning arsenal for head nko
Make we help them trend too na grin grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 10:07am On Jul 26, 2023
BlueRayDick:

This is exactly what everyone is saying or meant.
Wenger overdid his to the detriment of team's success (and most of them still betrayed him when they come on age sef). The best bet is to mix the youngies with the experienced stars.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Ray07(m): 10:07am On Jul 26, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Your miserable father werey
Olofo

Go and do your shalaye for your thread
nawa o . . . Word way Nigerian the use joke with. cheesy
Person don vex already. 🤣

No need exchanging words with you.
Have a nice day kiddo.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dfrost: 10:09am On Jul 26, 2023
Ray07:

Have a nice day kiddo.

Ray, comot for their thread ooh.... No backup for you here. Men don run go OT. Retreat, I repeat, retreat cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Ray07(m): 10:11am On Jul 26, 2023
dfrost:

Ray, comot for their thread ooh.... No backup for you here. Men don run go OT. Retreat, I repeat, retreat cheesy
No be me say may e go vote APC again. smiley
Make e transfer his aggression to the people around him.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 10:11am On Jul 26, 2023
Ray07:

Have a nice day kiddo.
Did i know you from anywhere to use werey they play
Alaye fvck off
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Ray07(m): 10:12am On Jul 26, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Did i know you from anywhere to use werey they play
Alaye fvck off
Have a nice day sir.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 10:13am On Jul 26, 2023
Spy360:

Uncle if you read that my post very well you will denote that when I said better, I meant in terms of talents or skill not performance. I even made mention of his poor performance in Chelsea as not being the value placed on him.

Let me repeat for doubt sake, that Havertz is a more talented individual than ESR. ESR may perform better but that's another argument entirely.

By the way, the reason I said I preferred ESR in the no 8 LAM has nothing to do with his performance. Take note.
Anyone who followed that our conversation would clearly read what you meant. I mean, Your post, typed with your own hands was straight forward.

No need turning Amala.

Wò, if Havertz shines in that Midfield, I no want make anybody to claim any credit sha with "I told you so", since you don finally deny am.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 10:13am On Jul 26, 2023
Jodera:
This is exactly what everyone is saying or meant.
Wenger overdid his to the detriment of team's success (and most of them still betrayed him when they come on age sef). The best bet is to mix the youngies with the experienced stars.
Thank you jare blueray wan carry us go where we no know again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 10:15am On Jul 26, 2023
Jodera:
Anyone who followed that our conversation would clearly read what you meant. I mean, Your post, typed with your own hands was straight forward.

No need turning Amala.

Wò, if Havertz shines in that Midfield, I know want anybody to claim any credit sha with "I told you so", since you don finally deny am.

Omo i hope arteta won't cry on top this kaikai because nobody is giving him chance to succeed
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dfrost: 10:17am On Jul 26, 2023
Ray07:
No be me say may e go vote APC again. smiley
Make e transfer his aggression to the people around him.

cheesy grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 10:21am On Jul 26, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Omo i hope arteta won't cry on top this kaikai because nobody is giving him chance to succeed
Omorr, I just hope not sha.
I don't just see how Havertz will shine in that Midfield or at arsenal and I'm ready to collect any L if he does. I'm not even talking about the price tag but his overall playing style and how it will fit.

For the sake of arsenal sha, I just hope say him no go cry for Kai matter
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 10:23am On Jul 26, 2023
Kaikai might be the end of arteta grin grin
Awoo lo
Jodera:
Omorr, I just hope not sha.
I don't just see how Havertz will shine in that Midfield or at arsenal and I'm ready to collect any L if he does. I'm not even talking about the price tag but his overall playing style and how it will fit.

For the sake of arsenal sha, I just hope say him no go cry for Kai matter
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 10:36am On Jul 26, 2023
iamoyindamola:
Kaikai might be the end of arteta grin grin
Awoo lo
Lol I doubt, except if he's very very stubborn.

The good thing is that he have people who can step up in that role if Havertz Fvcks up(ESR and Trossard). If that happens, then the quicker he benches him, the better for us all.

It would have been really bad if he doesn't have anyone (or subpar players) as option
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 10:41am On Jul 26, 2023
Jodera:

The good thing is that he have people who can step up in that role if Havertz Fvcks up(ESR and Trossard). If that happens, then the quicker he benches him, the better for us all.

It would have been really bad if he doesn't have anyone (or subpar players) as option
Are you saying the 65m investment won't back fire
Viera is already looking bad for 45m plus 65m harvetz omo arteta is in hot soup
110m waste of talent they will ask question just wait
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 10:47am On Jul 26, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Are you saying the 65m investment won't back fire
Viera is already looking bad for 45m plus 65m harvetz omo arteta is in hot soup
110m waste of talent they will ask question just wait
Na make Arteta win major trophy(s) be the Koko. If he does, nobody go ask pimm. Na the sense person like Guardiola dey use.

If he benches Havertz and uses ESR or Trossard consistently while Havertz play from bench and he later wins any major trophy, people won't mind how much Havertz was gotten for.

The sad thing is that, he has set the bar so high with that Havertz transfer and he must deliver something tangible (whether with him or without)
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 10:54am On Jul 26, 2023
Jodera:
Na make Arteta win major trophy(s) be the Koko. If he does, nobody go ask pimm. Na the sense person like Guardiola dey use.

If he benches Havertz and uses ESR or Trossard consistently while Havertz play from bench and he later wins any major trophy, people won't mind how much Havertz was gotten for.

The sad thing is that, he has set the bar so high with that Havertz transfer and he must deliver something tangible (whether with him or without)
I agree
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 11:02am On Jul 26, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Did anyone say otherwise?
Normally non of these guys can bench our first team but gradual implementation will go a long way instead of buying awilo, viera of this world because in the end they have make the squad bloated and our academy is suffering for it
If ebening didn't bring out saka,nelson and ESR will arteta think of using them

Try dey calm down baba. I was just saying its an irony that times have changed ni
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by toluxe0075: 11:10am On Jul 26, 2023
Jodera:

Arteta we all know will rather wait until things get worst before he changes his mind on a player. If after 3 to 5 matches and Havertz is not gelling, I hope Arteta will do the needful because no excuse the season o
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 11:14am On Jul 26, 2023
toluxe0075:

Arteta we all know will rather wait until things get worst before he changes his mind on a player. If after 3 to 5 matches and Havertz is not gelling, I hope Arteta will do the needful because no excuse the season o
Another angle like willian own

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 11:14am On Jul 26, 2023
toluxe0075:

Hopefully, me too.
I just hope he'll be less stubborn and rotate more.

I'm just looking towards our Barca match, I feel that's where we'll see our team to start against Man City and probably the league
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 11:24am On Jul 26, 2023
iamoyindamola:

That is why i said if arteta didn't give them the opportunity how will they prove him wrong
The last time azeez, patino and dubbery played for the senior they caught eyes until arteta stopped playing them
Should I remind you that Lokonga caught eyes on his first couple of games before he fell off. Most of this youngsters may have shown potential but are they ready? Take for instance Tim Akintola before he went on loan. Despite the fact that we needed a DM badly, he was not called up to the senior team.

I am not really exonerating Arteta because I believe there are some games where these youngsters should have got to play but he didn't give them any chance. However looking at it from another angle, I'll give him a benefit of doubt.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3127) (3128) (3129) (3130) (3131) (3132) (3133) ... (3558) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.