Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,832 members, 7,902,648 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 01:52 PM

Aerial View Of The First 6 Lanes Internal Road In Umuahia - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Aerial View Of The First 6 Lanes Internal Road In Umuahia (42123 Views)

Lagos-Calabar Highway: FG Reroutes Mega Project, Slashes Lanes To Six / Awka Fun City Internal Road Dualisation Commenced (video) / Subsidy: FCT To Develop Lanes As FRSC Wants Nigerians To Embrace Bicycles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aerial View Of The First 6 Lanes Internal Road In Umuahia by Riskymarvelous(m): 10:05pm On May 30
Raskimonojendor:

The 3.5km road 😂
which one your darudapo Abiodun don commission for the past 5yrs in office awọn eleribu eleleya radarada oshi alaini lakaye

4 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of The First 6 Lanes Internal Road In Umuahia by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:05pm On May 30
vanbonattel:
All the roofs here are healthy grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aerial View Of The First 6 Lanes Internal Road In Umuahia by Otamendi99(m): 10:05pm On May 30
Workch:
Otti broke the jinx.

Six lanes Port Harcourt road, Aba and Six lanes Abia tower to onu-Imo is next

Nawa ooo. I don see post 4 dis road almost 10 times, for road dem just add one lane each. Well na first time we abians dey see 6lane. Congratulations to us.

2 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of The First 6 Lanes Internal Road In Umuahia by Goodman247: 10:07pm On May 30
Not 6 lanes, but 3 lanes
Re: Aerial View Of The First 6 Lanes Internal Road In Umuahia by Otamendi99(m): 10:07pm On May 30
christejames:
Umuahia will soon become one of the top five cities in Nigeria shocked

Abuja
Enugu
Owerri
Lagos
Calabar...

Umuahia can never, not about good roads. Unless schools r pushed to capital. Untill den.

...Umuahia closely catching up!
Re: Aerial View Of The First 6 Lanes Internal Road In Umuahia by SHEREOG: 10:08pm On May 30
christejames:

Abuja
Enugu
Owerri
Lagos
Calabar...
Abeg remove CALABAR, CALABAR no be city

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of The First 6 Lanes Internal Road In Umuahia by Otamendi99(m): 10:08pm On May 30
Patojargz:

Na death trap

Big lie. D road has been good.

2 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of The First 6 Lanes Internal Road In Umuahia by SHEREOG: 10:09pm On May 30
Abeg remove CALABAR, CALABAR no be city

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of The First 6 Lanes Internal Road In Umuahia by YorubaForum: 10:10pm On May 30
Raskimonojendor:

Yes they are healthy
20x Healthier than roofs in the waste grin

5 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of The First 6 Lanes Internal Road In Umuahia by Ezmans: 10:10pm On May 30
Workch:
he tried but I think the road cost too much.

Let's see him deliver the second phase, Tower to Onu-imo
how much did it cost?
Re: Aerial View Of The First 6 Lanes Internal Road In Umuahia by Alvin212(m): 10:11pm On May 30
Healthy roofs
Though,

Yorubas
Say no brown roofs

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of The First 6 Lanes Internal Road In Umuahia by 0001Lagos: 10:12pm On May 30
Labour party state doing so well

God bless governor Alex Otti for bringing progress to the door step of all Abia people

God bless the federal Republic of Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of The First 6 Lanes Internal Road In Umuahia by Bluntemperor: 10:12pm On May 30
swagana:
Beautiful.

Nice,no doubt.
But how many Kilometres Road be this and how Much- Budgets it gets?
Re: Aerial View Of The First 6 Lanes Internal Road In Umuahia by kikake: 10:14pm On May 30
Workch:
Otti broke the jinx.

Six lanes Port Harcourt road, Aba and Six lanes Abia tower to onu-Imo is next
With the Portharcourt road and other urban roads in Aba, gov Otti just put shame on the faces of the last three governors of Abia state before him. Those former Abia govs were indoctrinated in the false school that state was created for urban development and expansion of only the State capital. They attended same school with Imo govs since 1999.

4 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of The First 6 Lanes Internal Road In Umuahia by Lizzysamuel(f): 10:19pm On May 30
Akinpresident:

That's not six lanes. Come on ground to see things.
Where's the parking space?

Parking space?

Are you okay?

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of The First 6 Lanes Internal Road In Umuahia by honesttalk21: 10:19pm On May 30
Kafirbigot:
Let the work be done .leave issue of costs now. Reliability of work done and contractor delivery is key now

We want good roads...

You heard that the foremost diaper company that produces HUGGIES Pampers has left LAGOS because of harsh business climate.

Please inform the government to create an industrial village for factories that will be given heavy tax breaks to build and manufacture goods from Abia State.

We need to harness the human resources potentials to the fullest...

Cheers .

Exaggeration of probable reasons from the company issues since late 2022 regarding battling with high energy costs, raw materials and reduced demand from customers due to the prevailing economic situation?

There's great opportunity for you here. Buy them off or their infrastructure and transfer to locations where you can sustainably provide your own power at a cheaper rate and overcome the challenges with raw materials.

The market will always be there and somehow the purchasing power of customers will be sufficient for the finished products.
Re: Aerial View Of The First 6 Lanes Internal Road In Umuahia by Af0nja: 10:20pm On May 30
This is double lane not six lane.

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of The First 6 Lanes Internal Road In Umuahia by Lizzysamuel(f): 10:22pm On May 30
Raskimonojendor:

Yes they are healthy

Lmao

8 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of The First 6 Lanes Internal Road In Umuahia by swagana: 10:24pm On May 30
Bluntemperor:

Nice,no doubt.
But how many Kilometres Road be this and how Much- Budgets it gets?

It is less than 4 kilometers.I do not know the cost.
3.7km.
Re: Aerial View Of The First 6 Lanes Internal Road In Umuahia by assholemods: 10:25pm On May 30
Kafirbigot:
Let the work be done .leave issue of costs now. Reliability of work done and contractor delivery is key now

We want good roads...

You heard that the foremost diaper company that produces HUGGIES Pampers has left LAGOS because of harsh business climate.

Please inform the government to create an industrial village for factories that will be given heavy tax breaks to build and manufacture goods from Abia State.

We need to harness the human resources potentials to the fullest...

Cheers .

If na APC project will you ask us to leave the cost for now? By now you will be calling them thieves.

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of The First 6 Lanes Internal Road In Umuahia by Kafirbigot: 10:26pm On May 30
You can't just buy them off. $100million investment is humongous in all economies. In this type setting it's Government giving them tax rebates than can help mitigate the economic strangulation imposed by the worthless APC and their agbero entitlement mindset in that SW region.

If the Abia Government can give them a soft landing , truly the market is there. Another market player called MOFIX can't even meet the demands of the NIGERIAN market.

So it's open to any state that wats to harness it effectively...

honesttalk21:

Exaggeration of probable reasons from the company issues since late 2022 regarding battling with high energy costs, raw materials and reduced demand from customers due to the prevailing economic situation?

There's great opportunity for you here. Buy them off or their infrastructure and transfer to locations where you can sustainably provide your own power at a cheaper rate and overcome the challenges with raw materials.

The market will always be there and somehow the purchasing power of customers will be sufficient for the finished products.
Re: Aerial View Of The First 6 Lanes Internal Road In Umuahia by Kemistri3(m): 10:27pm On May 30
Confirmedzombie:
Look at the substandard Road that Otti spent 60billon to construct.

Who did Abians offend ?

Otti is a scam. No 2nd Term for Otti. We Abians will never vote Otti come 2927.

Port Harcourt road is 60 billion I think

Not this one
Re: Aerial View Of The First 6 Lanes Internal Road In Umuahia by Seunpapa65: 10:29pm On May 30
christejames:

Abuja
Enugu
Owerri
Lagos
Calabar...

No be Cho Cho Cho my governor is working

2 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of The First 6 Lanes Internal Road In Umuahia by Kafirbigot: 10:29pm On May 30
Somebody just casted Raskimonojendor as someone from ILORIN.

Why are you showing him his state Capital? Imagine how his village will be? grin

Lizzysamuel:

Lmao

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of The First 6 Lanes Internal Road In Umuahia by assholemods: 10:30pm On May 30
christejames:

Abuja
Enugu
Owerri
Lagos
Calabar...

Because of six lanes road... mediocre!

2 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of The First 6 Lanes Internal Road In Umuahia by updatechange(m): 10:31pm On May 30
Abia state is so backward… yet they will tell you it’s a paradise on earth, imagine a state that has never witnessed a street in their life u til about a week or two ago…?
Here they are celebrating a 6lane road as the first in their history, this is one thing you will always find I. All Yoruba cities. 😂😂😂 developers my ass😂

4 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of The First 6 Lanes Internal Road In Umuahia by Kafirbigot: 10:32pm On May 30
This statement from you shows primal lack of understanding.

The major issue is this...let him DO the road. Is APC not Incharge of EFCC ? Do the needful na.

Why the concern sef..

Is this OGUN?, where Dapo Abiodun has FINISHED renovating with Propaganda?

Abegi shift make I breathe.

assholemods:

If na APC project will you ask us to leave the cost for now? By now you will be calling them thieves.

2 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of The First 6 Lanes Internal Road In Umuahia by Alexiiydon: 10:33pm On May 30
See what a state capital looks like everybody don run go Lagos and other states leaving there own state bush is 80% with 20% houses He come be like say nobody Dey use car for the state undecided

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of The First 6 Lanes Internal Road In Umuahia by Workch: 10:33pm On May 30
Akinpresident:

That's not six lanes. Come on ground to see things.
Where's the parking space?
so you are suppose to park on a highway? Mugu

Build parking spaces in your house. I am sure tolling van will be waiting for mugus like you who will park on one lane

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of The First 6 Lanes Internal Road In Umuahia by Kafirbigot: 10:34pm On May 30
Illiterate...

Apart from LAGOS...I dare you to show me any Sic lane road in the whole Sad waste..

Show me and I will credit you with $100.

Test me...

I am waiting.... ozour.. angry

updatechange:
Abia state is so backward… yet they will tell you it’s a paradise on earth, imagine a state that has never witnessed a street in their life u til about a week or two ago…?
Here they are celebrating a 6lane road as the first in their history, this is one thing you will always find I. All Yoruba cities. 😂😂😂 developers my ass😂

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of The First 6 Lanes Internal Road In Umuahia by Workch: 10:34pm On May 30
Goodman247:
Not 6 lanes, but 3 lanes
It's 6 lanes.
There's nothing like 3 lanes. It's 3lanes on each side.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? / "Motor Accident Is Bae", Man Takes Selfie After Surviving An Accident (photo) / Best Places To Visit In Akwa Ibom State .. Tourism & Travel.. Photos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.