Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,831 members, 7,902,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 01:47 PM

Aerial View Of The First 6 Lanes Internal Road In Umuahia - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Aerial View Of The First 6 Lanes Internal Road In Umuahia (42120 Views)

Lagos-Calabar Highway: FG Reroutes Mega Project, Slashes Lanes To Six / Awka Fun City Internal Road Dualisation Commenced (video) / Subsidy: FCT To Develop Lanes As FRSC Wants Nigerians To Embrace Bicycles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aerial View Of The First 6 Lanes Internal Road In Umuahia by Absuchat(m): 10:35pm On May 30
assholemods:

Because of six lanes road... mediocre!
And uninterrupted light.
Something no state in Nigeria can boost of

4 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of The First 6 Lanes Internal Road In Umuahia by Kafirbigot: 10:36pm On May 30
Na Yoruba man na...wetin you expect BOSS.

That last lane is for danfo, korokpe, Keke parking. That is how they roll in their Las Vegas called Sad waste... cheesy

Workch:
so you are suppose to park on a highway? Mugu

Build parking spaces in your house. I am sure tolling van will be waiting mugus like you who will park on one lane

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of The First 6 Lanes Internal Road In Umuahia by Workch: 10:36pm On May 30
Alexiiydon:
See what a state capital looks like everybody don run go Lagos and other states leaving there own state bush is 80% with 20% houses
How should the entrance to a city look?
It should have skyscrapers? Does the entrance to Ibadan have skyscrapers?

2 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of The First 6 Lanes Internal Road In Umuahia by Alexiiydon: 10:39pm On May 30
Workch:
How should the entrance to a city look?
It should have skyscrapers? Does the entrance to Ibadan have skyscrapers?
check the picture very well and see what am saying state capital look like forest reserve
Re: Aerial View Of The First 6 Lanes Internal Road In Umuahia by alfredo4u(m): 10:40pm On May 30
Confirmedzombie:
Look at the substandard Road that Otti spent 60billon to construct.

Who did Abians offend ?

Otti is a scam. No 2nd Term for Otti. We Abians will never vote Otti come 2927.

U need to visit psychiatrist...... something is wrong with u upstair....

Otti 1 year is better than the years previous governors wasted for us...

Otti for life

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of The First 6 Lanes Internal Road In Umuahia by Alexiiydon: 10:40pm On May 30
vanbonattel:
All the roofs here are healthy grin
we can count the houses
Re: Aerial View Of The First 6 Lanes Internal Road In Umuahia by Workch: 10:41pm On May 30
Alexiiydon:
check the picture very well and see what am saying state capital look like forest reserve
It's because you are local ibadan boy who has never left your region.

That road is the outskirts of umuahia, like the road that leads into the city, how would you know when you are a local southwestern boy?

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of The First 6 Lanes Internal Road In Umuahia by Alexiiydon: 10:42pm On May 30
Nwaikpe:
May IDF eliminate all muslim terrorist.

Insha allah
same way Nigeria army will waste all igbos
Re: Aerial View Of The First 6 Lanes Internal Road In Umuahia by Alexiiydon: 10:43pm On May 30
Workch:
It's because you are local ibadan boy who has never left your region.

That road is the outskirts of umuahia, like the road that leads into the city, how would you know when you are a local southwestern boy?

bro look at the streets at least you can see the street from the pictures or you just want to be dumb as usual
Re: Aerial View Of The First 6 Lanes Internal Road In Umuahia by Workch: 10:44pm On May 30
Alexiiydon:
bro look at the streets at least you can see the street from the pictures or you just want to be dumb as usual
Again, it's the road that leads into the city and not the city.

You won't know this because you never left your region. You are not educated enough to know. This road is actually very critical to the course of expanding to city even further
Re: Aerial View Of The First 6 Lanes Internal Road In Umuahia by honesttalk21: 10:49pm On May 30
Kafirbigot:
You can't just buy them off. $100million investment is humongous in all economies. In this type setting it's Government giving them tax rebates than can help mitigate the economic strangulation imposed by the worthless APC and their agbero entitlement mindset in that SW region.

If the Abia Government can give them a soft landing , truly the market is there. Another market player called MOFIX can't even meet the demands of the NIGERIAN market.

So it's open to any state that wats to harness it effectively...

How much will tax rebates cut off the cost of power and raw materials? They obviously will not want to leave. They have folded down before in 2012 but here is history repeating itself.

Understanding that the market must not necessarily be restricted; able private investors could bid for a partnership. For some $100 million isn't much so long the venture is profitable.

The inability to make reasonable profits despite the huge investment is where issues are. Can the raw materials required be gotten at cheaper cost?

The company currently spends around N100 million on power generation monthly aside from maintenance costs and its monthly fixed spend on operations has risen over N500 million. So can you make them a proposal to reduce these costs?
Re: Aerial View Of The First 6 Lanes Internal Road In Umuahia by InvertedHammer: 10:49pm On May 30
Workch:
he tried but I think the road cost too much.

Let's see him deliver the second phase, Tower to Onu-imo

/
Of course the road cost too much.

Especially comparing him with Ikpeazu that embezzled the fund and didn't construct any meaningful road in 8 years. The masses are only asking for dividends of democracy. They couldn't care less how much it costs considering that they have no control over budgetary expenditures in the state.

/

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of The First 6 Lanes Internal Road In Umuahia by honesttalk21: 10:55pm On May 30
The cost of importing raw materials due to limited local production further adds to the financial burden on manufacturers.

Too much of our raw materials are imported and it is a shame that nothing significant is being done to address this. We make some ethanol in Nigeria but the quantity is grossly inadequate for industrial use and of comparatively lower quality.

We have required mineral deposits but remain a source of cheap raw materials that leave us at the mercy of imported finished goods and refined raw materials.
Re: Aerial View Of The First 6 Lanes Internal Road In Umuahia by Magabush1(m): 10:57pm On May 30
6km road about 30 billion naira . The same mouth you guys use to praise him is the same mouth u guys will use to curse him

swagana:

How much did it cost?
Alex Otti will complete any project he started because he is passionate over development of the state.
Re: Aerial View Of The First 6 Lanes Internal Road In Umuahia by updatechange(m): 10:58pm On May 30
Kafirbigot:
Illiterate...

Apart from LAGOS...I dare you to show me any Sic lane road in the whole Sad waste..

Show me and I will credit you with $100.

Test me...

I am waiting.... ozour.. angry

Blike your name na Elesin cos I can see you want to shesin… see the attached to clear all your doubt, plus I don’t need your imaginary dollars. A broke sad ass nigga as yours. At least you can see a 6lane flyover in Ogun and Oyo state respectively wch isn’t Lagos… oya show this type of project in your gutter land Mk I credit you just 10k

5 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of The First 6 Lanes Internal Road In Umuahia by Workch: 10:59pm On May 30
updatechange:

Blike your name na Elesin cos I can see you want to shesin… see the attached to clear all your doubt, plus I don’t need your imaginary dollars. A broke sad ass nigga as yours. At least you can see a 6lane flyover in Ogun and Oyo state respectively wch isn’t Lagos… oya show this type of project in your gutter land Mk I credit you just 10k
see the houses surrounding this road.

Nawa o. Why is southwest like this?

3 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of The First 6 Lanes Internal Road In Umuahia by updatechange(m): 11:00pm On May 30
More

Re: Aerial View Of The First 6 Lanes Internal Road In Umuahia by Workch: 11:01pm On May 30
updatechange:
More
see houses 😂

Do human beings actually live in these houses?

Ibikunle tried Sha but he just cannot build new houses for his people

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of The First 6 Lanes Internal Road In Umuahia by Alexiiydon: 11:02pm On May 30
Workch:
Again, it's the road that leads into the city and not the city.

You won't know this because you never left your region. You are not educated enough to know. This road is actually very critical to the course of expanding to city even further
maybe someone with sense will understand what am saying because every obiDENCE must be dense as usual you’re educated and still can’t understand simple English You need a refund from any school you attended

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of The First 6 Lanes Internal Road In Umuahia by hardbody: 11:02pm On May 30
Confirmedzombie:
Look at the substandard Road that Otti spent 60billon to construct.

Who did Abians offend ?

Otti is a scam. No 2nd Term for Otti. We Abians will never vote Otti come 2927.

Your name follows you. Confirmedzombie
Re: Aerial View Of The First 6 Lanes Internal Road In Umuahia by updatechange(m): 11:03pm On May 30
Workch:
see the houses surrounding this road.

Nawa o. Why is southwest like this?

No vex na… We are waiting for your fathers and mothers to come and develop it for us😒

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of The First 6 Lanes Internal Road In Umuahia by Workch: 11:03pm On May 30
Alexiiydon:
maybe someone with sense will understand what am saying because every obiDENCE must be dense as usual you’re educated and still can’t understand simple English You need a refund from any school you attended
It's none of my business too if you are a local ibadan boy

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of The First 6 Lanes Internal Road In Umuahia by Workch: 11:04pm On May 30
updatechange:

No vex na… We are waiting for your fathers and mothers to come and develop it for us😒
Top bad government can't build houses for everyone. See as the building be like say na cave people dey live there.

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of The First 6 Lanes Internal Road In Umuahia by SoNature(m): 11:04pm On May 30
Alexiiydon:
See what a state capital looks like everybody don run go Lagos and other states leaving there own state bush is 80% with 20% houses He come be like say nobody Dey use car for the state undecided

Even primary school kids know that the capital of Abia State is Umuahia.

Aba is not a state capital. Travel, you say no.

Yet, you shamelessly expose your ignorance in a public forum.

4 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of The First 6 Lanes Internal Road In Umuahia by Alexiiydon: 11:05pm On May 30
Workch:
It's none of my business too if you are a local ibadan boy
you keep saying road that lead into the city am I talking about road here Look at the street from the picture and tell me what you see All your people full Ibadan whey you call local Dey look for there daily bread stupid hypocrites

2 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of The First 6 Lanes Internal Road In Umuahia by updatechange(m): 11:06pm On May 30
Workch:
see houses 😂

Do human beings actually live in these houses?

Ibikunle tried Sha but he just cannot build new houses for his people

Show me where your parents live first let me see something
Re: Aerial View Of The First 6 Lanes Internal Road In Umuahia by Workch: 11:07pm On May 30
Alexiiydon:
you keep saying road that lead into the city am I talking about road here Look at the street from the picture and tell me what you see All your people full Ibadan whey you call local Dey look for there daily bread stupid hypocrites
look at what street, what this dindinrin saying?

It's an outskirts picture, should we call someone who understands dummy language to interpret it to you?

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of The First 6 Lanes Internal Road In Umuahia by Alexiiydon: 11:08pm On May 30
SoNature:

Even primary school kids know that the capital of Abia State is Umuahia.

Aba is not a state capital. Travel, you say no.

Yet, you shamelessly expose your ignorance in a public forum.
you can read but cant comprehend pls read everything again but slowly this time and stop showing how stupid you can be on public forum

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of The First 6 Lanes Internal Road In Umuahia by Workch: 11:08pm On May 30
updatechange:

Show me where your parents live first let me see something
Here, my family house is somewhere in the picture in Umuahia.

People should not live in dilapidated houses irrespective of tribe. Ogun people should invest in modern houses

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of The First 6 Lanes Internal Road In Umuahia by Kafirbigot: 11:08pm On May 30
First and foremost having a company like this has super advantages..

Down the value chain..

from raw materials suppliers to even marketers of finished products. The monetary benefits of all parties is immeasurable. The only mitigating factor against them making money are as follows...

a) Useless taxation policies, from Federal, State and even useless LGAs.

b) Bad infrastructure that doesn't support free flow of goods (bad roads)

c) undocumented street taxation by miscreants and Agberos who litter everywhere disturbing company vehicles

d) Filling the 'Local Positions' with duly unqualified personnel who will definitely recuit based on TRIBE and loyalty instead of competence.

For any business to thrive the following have to be in place. Moreover, even as bad as the economy is as regards 'purchasing power' of the masses 'minimal profit' will still be made as long as the economic blueprint of the Government in Power gives serious aid to local industries to excel and become exporting portals.

This company should be exporting to central and west Africa..but they can't because NIGERIA as presently wired has a very weak population because of a bad economy and infrastructure decay that won't help companies streamline operations.

Most of these companies coming in always look at the population of NIGERIA. Forgetting that the purchasing power of the citizenry and government policies play a vital role in their growth or demise

All I want to say in essence..a company like that need serious Government exquity participation to enable them meet their obligations and actual become self sustaining after a grace period

You can't build a $100 million business and the movement of your goods from point A to Point B will cost you almost 40% of your profit per trip because of useless polices, extortion and very terrible raod network and infrastructure.

Imagine a company with this investment and people from west Africa and East Africa are not trouping in to make orders for their goods that will be transported by land..to neighbouring countries.?

Truly NIGERIA is a joke..

I just wish Abia grabs this opportunity, because people around that region will help the company atleast grow or at least maintain their market share comfortably.

Lagos is now a Joke..

honesttalk21:

How much will tax rebates cut off the cost of power and raw materials? They obviously will not want to leave. They have folded down before in 2012 but here is history repeating itself.

Understanding that the market must not necessarily be restricted; able private investors could bid for a partnership. For some $100 million isn't much so long the venture is profitable.

The inability to make reasonable profits despite the huge investment is where issues are. Can the raw materials required be gotten at cheaper cost?

The company currently spends around N100 million on power generation monthly aside from maintenance costs and its monthly fixed spend on operations has risen over N500 million. So can you make them a proposal to reduce these costs?

Re: Aerial View Of The First 6 Lanes Internal Road In Umuahia by updatechange(m): 11:11pm On May 30
Workch:
Here, my family house is somewhere in the picture in Umuahia.

People should not live in dilapidated houses irrespective of tribe. Ogun people should invest in modern houses

😂😂😂 OLRBRK you no even fit proof me wrong chai 😂😭🤣

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of The First 6 Lanes Internal Road In Umuahia by Alexiiydon: 11:12pm On May 30
Workch:
look at what street, what this dindinrin saying?

It's an outskirts picture, should we call someone who understands dummy language to interpret it to you?
you are not serious outskirt wasn’t snap in the picture that road leads to the main city you can say the other that wasn’t shown is the outskirt but this , there is nothing you can say to convince me

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? / "Motor Accident Is Bae", Man Takes Selfie After Surviving An Accident (photo) / Best Places To Visit In Akwa Ibom State .. Tourism & Travel.. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.