Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,831 members, 7,902,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 01:49 PM

Aerial View Of The First 6 Lanes Internal Road In Umuahia - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Aerial View Of The First 6 Lanes Internal Road In Umuahia (42121 Views)

Lagos-Calabar Highway: FG Reroutes Mega Project, Slashes Lanes To Six / Awka Fun City Internal Road Dualisation Commenced (video) / Subsidy: FCT To Develop Lanes As FRSC Wants Nigerians To Embrace Bicycles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Aerial View Of The First 6 Lanes Internal Road In Umuahia by nesphil(m): 4:44pm On Jul 21
Which uninterrupted light

Mk una keep deceiving una selves.

Absuchat:

And uninterrupted light.
Something no state in Nigeria can boost of
Re: Aerial View Of The First 6 Lanes Internal Road In Umuahia by nesphil(m): 4:59pm On Jul 21
You bloody liar, so you mean by your lies that the whole of Abia State now have uninterrupted light

Empty chest beaters on the beat again.

Absuchat:

I'm glad you admitted to the fact that Abia state has uninterrupted light now....your hate notwithstanding.
Please tell me where I mentioned a LGA in my previous comment that you should start mentioning unmapped places for me.
Yes we make noise on positive things and I think it's worth it, now tell me how we gagged you from "making your own noise"?
Re: Aerial View Of The First 6 Lanes Internal Road In Umuahia by nesphil(m): 5:07pm On Jul 21
Even Ibeno town in Akwa Ibom has been enjoying uninterrupted power for many years now.

Don't mind this empty chest beaters.

Noise making na their thing.

Here's a 29.7 km road that was commissioned within this same period in Uyo and nobody made noise on the social media.

assholemods:

Noise maker only parts of Aba started having light of recent and you are making noise about it.
I mentioned LGA is Rivers State that have steady lights for years including Bonny Island. I used LGA because there are so many towns and villages in there, I don't understand why that should be your focus or a problem.
I suppose you were bragging that Aba is the first to have uninterrupted power. He wants to use style to change the narrative. I bet you are Igbo everything about you people is noise. That is just the hallmark of poverty!
We don't make noise neither are we arrogant, we are silent achievers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? / "Motor Accident Is Bae", Man Takes Selfie After Surviving An Accident (photo) / Best Places To Visit In Akwa Ibom State .. Tourism & Travel.. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.