Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,831 members, 7,902,648 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 01:51 PM

Aerial View Of The First 6 Lanes Internal Road In Umuahia - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Aerial View Of The First 6 Lanes Internal Road In Umuahia (42122 Views)

Lagos-Calabar Highway: FG Reroutes Mega Project, Slashes Lanes To Six / Awka Fun City Internal Road Dualisation Commenced (video) / Subsidy: FCT To Develop Lanes As FRSC Wants Nigerians To Embrace Bicycles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aerial View Of The First 6 Lanes Internal Road In Umuahia by Penisman: 7:01am On May 31
Come to Uyo and see good looking roads.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of The First 6 Lanes Internal Road In Umuahia by OALandAgents: 7:20am On May 31
Soludo come and see what your mate is doing ! angry
Re: Aerial View Of The First 6 Lanes Internal Road In Umuahia by OALandAgents: 7:21am On May 31
But why the mods put this thread under the Travel section? undecided
Re: Aerial View Of The First 6 Lanes Internal Road In Umuahia by patrickmuf(m): 7:44am On May 31
Kafirbigot:
Let the work be done .leave issue of costs now. Reliability of work done and contractor delivery is key now

We want good roads...

You heard that the foremost diaper company that produces HUGGIES Pampers has left LAGOS because of harsh business climate.

Please inform the government to create an industrial village for factories that will be given heavy tax breaks to build and manufacture goods from Abia State.

We need to harness the human resources potentials to the fullest...

Cheers .

See the mentality of a black man...Leave issue of cost? Do you know what accountability entails?
Re: Aerial View Of The First 6 Lanes Internal Road In Umuahia by JKisOK(m): 7:50am On May 31
U-turning at that bend is going to be dangerous and accident prone
Re: Aerial View Of The First 6 Lanes Internal Road In Umuahia by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 8:03am On May 31
Raskimonojendor:

The 3.5km road 😂

Port Harcourt road is 6.7km ,mu.mu
Re: Aerial View Of The First 6 Lanes Internal Road In Umuahia by tishbite42: 8:07am On May 31
Alexiiydon:
check the picture very well and see what am saying state capital look like forest reserve
Even London of over 600 years has green spaces
Re: Aerial View Of The First 6 Lanes Internal Road In Umuahia by braxjay(m): 8:15am On May 31
vanbonattel:
All the roofs here are healthy grin

i see what you did there cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of The First 6 Lanes Internal Road In Umuahia by braxjay(m): 8:16am On May 31
pikechukwu6:

unlike those from Ibadan grin grin

you just had to say it

whyyyyyyyy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Aerial View Of The First 6 Lanes Internal Road In Umuahia by Akinpresident: 8:33am On May 31
MEGAWATCH:

Hypocrisy is in your blood if not how will I know that you are a Yoruba person?

You complain of a road newly constructed in Abia not having what you want and I referred you to the one completed just few weeks ago in your region that you never complained about.

And you typing rubbish as usual,

Do you people always know what is right with others and are blind at yours?

Anyway, I now see reason why most of your leaders are drug lords.

That's it. Senile sycophancy is your stock in trade.
Who told you it's a newly constructed road? That road has been in existence since Abia was created. The governor only added extra lane. He didn't construct a brand new 6 lanes from scratch. Don't be a fool in the name of sycophantic jingoism.
Re: Aerial View Of The First 6 Lanes Internal Road In Umuahia by Mrfeel: 8:33am On May 31
Workch:
he tried but I think the road cost too much.

Let's see him deliver the second phase, Tower to Onu-imo
The road did not cost too much, looking at the quality of work, with deep covered gutters
Re: Aerial View Of The First 6 Lanes Internal Road In Umuahia by MEGAWATCH: 8:50am On May 31
Akinpresident:

That's it. Senile sycophancy is your stock in trade.
Who told you it's a newly constructed road? That road has been in existence since Abia was created. The governor only added extra lane. He didn't construct a brand new 6 lanes from scratch. Don't be a fool in the name of sycophantic jingoism.

After addressing Abia issues oya fast forward to your useless region where Dapo Abiodun has been a BIG MESS for you guys but your hypocrisy will never allow you to reason like a normal human being.

Nonsense!
Re: Aerial View Of The First 6 Lanes Internal Road In Umuahia by Diego35M: 9:02am On May 31
Workch:
Otti broke the jinx.

Six lanes Port Harcourt road, Aba and Six lanes Abia tower to onu-Imo is next
other states are celebrating development, my enugu is state is celebrating demolishing and over-taxation...
Re: Aerial View Of The First 6 Lanes Internal Road In Umuahia by Avery78: 9:14am On May 31
Raskimonojendor:

Yes they are healthy
The aerial view of the first six-lane internal road in Umuahia is impressive, showcasing the city's development and modern infrastructure. This new road will undoubtedly improve traffic flow and contribute to the city's growing urban landscape.gb whatsapp
Re: Aerial View Of The First 6 Lanes Internal Road In Umuahia by femi4: 9:27am On May 31
Workch:
he tried but I think the road cost too much.

Let's see him deliver the second phase, Tower to Onu-imo
Quality job isn't cheap

I would rather wear an expensive clothes than go naked
Re: Aerial View Of The First 6 Lanes Internal Road In Umuahia by blueAgent(m): 9:58am On May 31
vanbonattel:
All the roofs here are healthy grin
Hmm!!!!
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of The First 6 Lanes Internal Road In Umuahia by lexy2014: 10:04am On May 31
Confirmedzombie:
Look at the substandard Road that Otti spent 60billon to construct.

Who did Abians offend ?

Otti is a scam. No 2nd Term for Otti. We Abians will never vote Otti come 2927.

how is the road a substandard road?
Re: Aerial View Of The First 6 Lanes Internal Road In Umuahia by Alexiiydon: 10:49am On May 31
tishbite42:

Even London of over 600 years has green spaces
lol green space is different from bushes what I see here is a forest and London green space can’t be inside the streets
Re: Aerial View Of The First 6 Lanes Internal Road In Umuahia by AerialMapper: 11:30am On May 31
How to please Nigerians.

Build a road
Paint lines on an already built road
Paint yellow box junctions on roads even though road users don't know what it is
Build a flyover... Quickest way for a governor to enrich himself.. But he will get loud ovations

The bar has been placed so low
Re: Aerial View Of The First 6 Lanes Internal Road In Umuahia by kcbaba007: 12:03pm On May 31
Workch:
Otti broke the jinx.

Six lanes Port Harcourt road, Aba and Six lanes Abia tower to onu-Imo is next

Oh wow....

This is lovely, indeed, Abia has been remembered by God
Re: Aerial View Of The First 6 Lanes Internal Road In Umuahia by BlackAdam65: 1:00pm On May 31
Despite the beauty of the road the buildings and the exposed ground surface makes it look unattractive very soon the road will be covered in sand lack of urban planning is the reason our cities look very disorganised
Re: Aerial View Of The First 6 Lanes Internal Road In Umuahia by Absuchat(m): 1:45pm On May 31
assholemods:

Noise maker only parts of Aba started having light of recent and you are making noise about it.
I mentioned LGA is Rivers State that have steady lights for years including Bonny Island. I used LGA because there are so many towns and villages in there, I don't understand why that should be your focus or a problem.
I suppose you were bragging that Aba is the first to have uninterrupted power. He wants to use style to change the narrative. I bet you are Igbo everything about you people is noise. That is just the hallmark of poverty!
We don't make noise neither are we arrogant, we are silent achievers.
And by "we" I suppose you mean inconsequential minorities in Nigeria?
No need stressing your unimportant self with hype and noise, no one regards you in the scheme of things. So run along
Re: Aerial View Of The First 6 Lanes Internal Road In Umuahia by assholemods: 2:07pm On May 31
Absuchat:

And by "we" I suppose you mean inconsequential minorities in Nigeria?
No need stressing your unimportant self with hype and noise, no one regards you in the scheme of things. So run along
Nonentity who knows your father and any of your generation? The idiot think I am from Rivers State lmao 😂🤣😂🤣 mumu of the highest order. Bounce away with your stinky dirty ass... poverty stricken miscreant that is just seeing regular light in his life.
Anumpam!
Re: Aerial View Of The First 6 Lanes Internal Road In Umuahia by updatechange(m): 3:18pm On May 31
Kafirbigot:
Ozuor na only one picture carry six lane na...

Why una dey this stupid sef .

Anyway you won the bet ..

Post Aza make I credit you...

I

Let’s assume you’re partially blind so I won’t blame. Meanwhile….

Weyrey go show your mama love…. When last you don send money to your papa, I think they need it more
Re: Aerial View Of The First 6 Lanes Internal Road In Umuahia by updatechange(m): 3:20pm On May 31
Workch:
At least I can prove you right that housing in those pictures are shit 😂

And no human should live in those. It's a pity

Those were the houses your grandparents ran to for survival when hunger and erosion won wipe them off the surface of earth 😂😂
Re: Aerial View Of The First 6 Lanes Internal Road In Umuahia by Kafirbigot: 3:20pm On May 31
I get money pass your generation...

Forget banter cheesy

updatechange:

Let’s assume you’re partially blind so I won’t blame. Meanwhile….

Weyrey go show your mama love…. When last you don send money to your papa, I think they need it more

Re: Aerial View Of The First 6 Lanes Internal Road In Umuahia by updatechange(m): 3:24pm On May 31
Kafirbigot:
I get money pass your generation...

Forget banter cheesy

Go dash your mama out of it. Make hunger no go kill am
Re: Aerial View Of The First 6 Lanes Internal Road In Umuahia by Kafirbigot: 3:29pm On May 31
As hunger wan finish your family abi?

updatechange:

Go dash your mama out of it. Make hunger no go kill am

Re: Aerial View Of The First 6 Lanes Internal Road In Umuahia by Ogurube: 6:16pm On May 31
That’s my hometown. Thanks and more wins to Gov. Otti. He needs to get Ukwa East and West, Ngwa, Abiriba, Bende, Ohafia, Arochukwu, and Isuikwuato axes re-done.
Re: Aerial View Of The First 6 Lanes Internal Road In Umuahia by Dicoomoba: 10:03pm On May 31
Absuchat:

Something Ogun state is lacking

😂 😂
Re: Aerial View Of The First 6 Lanes Internal Road In Umuahia by Magabush1(m): 12:10pm On Jun 01
Ok, noted boss

swagana:

You get it wrong.
It is PH road Aba that is 6.7km not Ossai road Umuahia which is 3.something km.

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of The First 6 Lanes Internal Road In Umuahia by nesphil(m): 4:30pm On Jul 21
Less than 4km highway I guess grin

Workch:
so you are suppose to park on a highway? Mugu

Build parking spaces in your house. I am sure tolling van will be waiting for mugus like you who will park on one lane

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? / "Motor Accident Is Bae", Man Takes Selfie After Surviving An Accident (photo) / Best Places To Visit In Akwa Ibom State .. Tourism & Travel.. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.