Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,831 members, 7,902,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 01:49 PM

I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army (3921 Views)

"Condemn The Mass Murder Genocide In Gaza" – Fani-Kayode Begs President Tinubu / Condemn The Murder In Your Region The Way You Did In Sokoto - Shehu Sani / The 3.29% Turnout At The Aba North/south Bye-election Is Worrisome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army by Workch: 2:24pm On Jun 01
While I vehemently condemn the dastardly attack on the Nigerian army In Aba, but it's better for them to do due deligence instead of attacking innocent people. We are not scared of them, no sane person should even be scared of this unprofessional armed force. If need arises, we will defend our land with our blood like our fathers did.
Igbos are not known to be intimidated. We don't care about the gang up by other Nigerian tribes against us, if there's a need to defend ourselves, we will do it.

And yes, we will keep telling our children about the Nigerian gang up against igbo people until the country does the right thing just like our fathers did.

We are not scared of the army, you can go to a minority to tribe elsewhere and threaten them, not the igbos.

66 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army by sunboy(m): 3:14pm On Jun 01
Workch:
While I vehemently condemn the dastardly attack on the Nigerian army In Aba, but it's better for them to do due deligence instead of attacking innocent people. We are not scared of them, no sane person should even be scared of this unprofessional armed force. If need arises, we will defend our land with our blood like our fathers did.
Igbos are not known to be intimidated. We don't care about the gang up by other Nigerian tribes against us, if there's a need to defend ourselves, we will do it.

And yes, we will keep telling our children about the Nigerian gang up against igbo people until the country does the right thing just like our fathers did.

We are not scared of the army, you can go to a minority to tribe elsewhere and threaten them, not the igbos.

Everything was great until you reach this phrase 😩😩😩 now other tribe is ganging up against you because the FG is enforcing law and order.

Let’s stop this victim card every time. Only the IBO tribe use this line even though there are over 300 other tribes in Nigeria.

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army by TerrouMuda: 3:26pm On Jun 01
sunboy:

Everything was great until you reach this phrase 😩😩😩 no other tribe is ganging up against you because the FG is enforcing law and order.

Let’s stop this victim card every time. Only the IBO tribe has this line even though there are over 300 other tribes in Nigeria.

Out of the 300, which one fought a civil war with Nigeria?

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army by Amumaigwe: 3:38pm On Jun 01
sunboy:

Everything was great until you reach this phrase 😩😩😩 no other tribe is ganging up against you because the FG is enforcing law and order.

Let’s stop this victim card every time. Only the IBO tribe has this line even though there are over 300 other tribes in Nigeria.

What law and order is FG enforcing? A people said they wanted to sit at home to mourn their kith and kin that were killed in the Biafran struggle and you are sending military to enforce what? Btw, if you are sincerely refuting the gang-up theory, read your comment again. The clues are all over

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army by kettykin: 3:52pm On Jun 01
sunboy:

What law and order has been enforced in Zamfara, kaduna, Katsina and niger.

If Nigeria was a country that enforced law and order why are boko haram members free the leader of miyetti allah has been set free , igboho is a free ma. But Nnamdi kanu is still held against court rulings. Why exactly will Nigeria not follow the rules of the law

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army by JagabanB: 3:52pm On Jun 01
TerrouMuda:

Out of the 300, which one fought a civil war with Nigeria?
Every tribe you Annexed into Biafra did.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army by TerrouMuda: 3:55pm On Jun 01
JagabanB:

Every tribe you Annexed into Biafra did.
Oh! So it wasn't only the Igbos that fought for Biafra right?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army by helinues: 3:58pm On Jun 01
Toh
Re: I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army by JagabanB: 4:05pm On Jun 01
TerrouMuda:

Oh! So it wasn't only the Igbos that fought for Biafra right?
Check history and you will find out.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:06pm On Jun 01
Workch:

Online?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army by Workch: 4:07pm On Jun 01
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Online?
THE soldiees were not killed online, they were killed in Rea life

2 Likes

Re: I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army by TerrouMuda: 4:09pm On Jun 01
JagabanB:

Check history and you will find out.
I want to learn hypocrisy from you, please teach me.
So It wasn't only the Igbos that fought Biafra war?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army by sultanofpigs: 4:14pm On Jun 01
They have pushed relentlessly the narrative of soldiers doing the unthinkable as a retaliatory action for their members that were killed.

Till NOW everybody is still waiting for the so called retaliation...

You see these Yoruba people and their subgroups, they are the real enemy of IGBOs. Forget all the useless pretence when they are jammed into a corner

The North knows their boundaries, but na these Agbado children, need to be put in their place ..

It has gotten to that level..

Dem go hear word soon...

As for the ARMY we don't FEAR you...

Leave civilians and face the people that smashed you silly...

NONSENSE

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army by EmeeNaka: 4:15pm On Jun 01
Workch:

Please send us your picture from Aba. Don't stay in Lagos or Abuja and be saying anything you like

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army by sultanofpigs: 4:15pm On Jun 01
Educate the wailer...

Workch:
THE soldiees were not killed online, they were killed in Rea life

1 Like

Re: I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army by Raskimonojendor: 4:16pm On Jun 01
Workch:

Instead of typing from the comfort of your room in a location outside the SE, why don't you travel to Abia and confront them.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army by sultanofpigs: 4:17pm On Jun 01
Also you send him/her your picture so that they can come and visit you.

Useless wailers ..

Spits

EmeeNaka:
Please send us your picture from Aba. Don't stay in Lagos or Abuja and be saying anything you like

3 Likes

Re: I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army by Raskimonojendor: 4:19pm On Jun 01
sunboy:

The guy had to insert the victim mentality in the post. How else would we have known that he was Ibo 🀣

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army by Workch: 4:19pm On Jun 01
EmeeNaka:
okay, when time comes

3 Likes

Re: I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army by sultanofpigs: 4:20pm On Jun 01
See typical ILORIN Yaribaaaaa slave.

Anyway..if you must know ..

When is the useless Army retaliating? Abi na Propaganda lamba Dem wan drop.

Every body is waiting...let us see if actually THEY BLEED.

Bloody Cowards with torrential tears on IGBO threads...

Spits

Raskimonojendor:

Instead of typing from the comfort of your room in a location outside the SE, why don't you go out and face them in Abia state.

9 Likes

Re: I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army by Workch: 4:20pm On Jun 01
Raskimonojendor:

Instead of typing from the comfort of your room in a location outside the SE, why don't you travel to Abia and confront them.
But I'm in Abia currently.
Mugu, we no ey fear una soldiers.
When the chips are down, if them misbehave, we no go cower.

12 Likes

Re: I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army by Whalis: 4:20pm On Jun 01
Codes of attack.
Nigerian army has the same instinct of dogs.
Let them lie.
If you attack them they will come after you.
The worst mistake you can make in life is to run when they come after you.
Dogs like chasing a fleeing target.
Stand your ground they may come for peaceful dialogue the same way they are negotiating with Boko Haram.
Alternatively to avoid collateral damage if you can't withstand their firepower is to surrounder to them.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army by sultanofpigs: 4:22pm On Jun 01
You get their time...

Tell Dem to send their own PICTURE, let visitation reach Dem ASAP.

These people are truly worthless...

Workch:
okay, when time comes

6 Likes

Re: I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army by Workch: 4:22pm On Jun 01
Whalis:
Codes of attack.
Nigerian army has the same instinct of dogs.
Let them lie.
If you attack them they will come after you.
The worst mistake you can make in life is to run when they come after you.
Dogs like chasing a fleeing target.
Stand your ground they may come for peaceful dialogue the same way they are negotiating with Boko Haram.
Alternatively to avoid collateral damage if you can't withstand their firepower is to surrounded to them.
I hope it does not get there but if it does, there will be no other option than to face them. No one will run from those guys collectively

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army by Burruchaga71(m): 4:24pm On Jun 01
I've been telling people this. If army misbehave, I swear with my mother's grave, we will handled them roughly.
Igbo boys are very very angry about them.

Bounch of ZOMBIES....

10 Likes

Re: I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army by Raskimonojendor: 4:24pm On Jun 01
Ezewuzie01:
For many decades, Aba was an abandoned pig farm. Though Otti is trying slowly with massive propaganda to fix its battered image, it is obvious that Aba residents have not shaken off the pigsty behaviour of dirtiness and violence it has long been known for.
πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army by Workch: 4:24pm On Jun 01
sultanofpigs:
You get their time...

Tell Dem to send their own PICTURE, let visitation reach Dem ASAP.

These people are truly worthless...

Lol, I will rather die defending igbo land than runaway will my people die and get intimidated.

10 Likes

Re: I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army by sultanofpigs: 4:25pm On Jun 01
Na to clear doubts totally remain on these fvvvvcktards.

We dey watch Dem..

They believe because they wear uniforms with their AK47 it makes Dem superior to others.

Everybody eyes dey on them like this ..

Me sef dey Abia like this sef. .

Workch:
But I'm in Abia currently.
Mugu, we no ey fear una soldiers.
Ww the chips are down, if them misbehave, we no go cower.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The True Picture Of Edo State To Those Outside Edo State / Rivers Politics: Nyesom Wike Disqualified / Mention Your State And What Pdp/jonathan Has Done

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.