Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,831 members, 7,902,648 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 01:51 PM

I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army (3922 Views)

"Condemn The Mass Murder Genocide In Gaza" – Fani-Kayode Begs President Tinubu / Condemn The Murder In Your Region The Way You Did In Sokoto - Shehu Sani / The 3.29% Turnout At The Aba North/south Bye-election Is Worrisome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army by ozowarac: 4:25pm On Jun 01
sunboy:

Everything was great until you reach this phrase 😩😩😩 no other tribe is ganging up against you because the FG is enforcing law and order.

Let’s stop this victim card every time. Only the IBO tribe has this line even though there are over 300 other tribes in Nigeria.

ENforcing law and order by taking the laws nto their hands?
Lolz Nigeria I hail thy

1 Like

Re: I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army by Raskimonojendor: 4:25pm On Jun 01
Workch:
But I'm in Abia currently.
Mugu, we no ey fear una soldiers.
Ww the chips are down, if them misbehave, we no go cower.
If you are in Abia as you claimed, then go out and confront the soldiers if na your mama and papa born you.

Coward online warrior typing from under his bed grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 4:26pm On Jun 01
Nigerian army are cowards, ESN will deal with them

1 Like

Re: I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army by sultanofpigs: 4:26pm On Jun 01
IGBOs are not born with foolish Agbado spirit inherited from their worthless Afanjaaa.

We dey watch patiently with their useless retaliation..

Nonsense..

Workch:
Lol, I will rather die defending igbo land than runaway will my people die and get intimidated.

4 Likes

Re: I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army by Raskimonojendor: 4:27pm On Jun 01
ALCOHOLKILLS:
Nigerian army are cowards, ESN will deal with them
same thing Nnamdi Kanu and that fat Eze Ndigbo of isolo said 😂

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army by sultanofpigs: 4:28pm On Jun 01
Scores na 5-0 according to your useless army.

When are they retaliating .

Stop exposing your foolish Yoruba cowardice.

This ILORIN slave and Noise sef .

Raskimonojendor:

If you are in Abia as you claimed, then go out and confront the soldiers if na your mama and papa born you.

2 Likes

Re: I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army by Workch: 4:30pm On Jun 01
Raskimonojendor:

Lol OK.
We go see

4 Likes

Re: I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 4:30pm On Jun 01
Raskimonojendor:

They should go face ESN nah why innocent minors

Kanu in not like Sunday Igboho who turn to cat and run away 😀😂

6 Likes

Re: I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army by Raskimonojendor: 4:30pm On Jun 01
Workch:
Lol OK.
We go see
Remember to snap pictures while you are at it. We need proofs grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army by sultanofpigs: 4:31pm On Jun 01
Eze Ndi IGBO was a foolish APC supporter and an idiot like Joe Igbokwe. Those cunts don't count

Nnamdi Kanu is an enigma who Sunday IGBOHO the worthless freedom fighter wanted to replicate. The buzu kept quiet when Fulani Herdsmen killed 3 of your worthless OBAs and the same Army protected them.

That is why you are a race of failures and degenerate losers .

Tell the Army to retaliate, or are they waiting for Sango?

Nonsense

Raskimonojendor:

4 Likes

Re: I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army by Workch: 4:33pm On Jun 01
Raskimonojendor:

no be everybody be Coward like you, you need to understand that some people can die for a course. It's real.

The only thing wey fit make me give my life down for this life na to fight to igbo culture.

I'm very sure I'm not the only person reasoning this way in the east

5 Likes

Re: I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army by sultanofpigs: 4:36pm On Jun 01
Gbam..Gbam... cool

Workch:
Lol, I will rather die defending igbo land than runaway will my people die and get intimidated.

2 Likes

Re: I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army by sultanofpigs: 4:38pm On Jun 01
Is it TRUE that the killers of the 3 OBAs in Sad waste are now in the Army?

Can't you source pictures?

Ozuor

Raskimonojendor:

4 Likes

Re: I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army by JagabanB: 4:44pm On Jun 01
TerrouMuda:

I want to learn hypocrisy from you, please teach me.
So I wasn't only the Igbos that fought Biafra war?
Some of u are màd, can one person or a group of people fight a wàr?
It was only lgb0s that fought Biafran wàr, it was Ojukwu vs Azikiwe.

2 Likes

Re: I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army by sunboy(m): 4:49pm On Jun 01
ozowarac:

ENforcing law and order by taking the laws nto their hands?
Lolz Nigeria I hail thy

Into whose hand? Isn’t it the armed forces the ones going after those they killed their members ? What tribe ganged up against you and taking laws into their hands.

1 Like

Re: I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army by sunboy(m): 4:51pm On Jun 01
kettykin:

What law and order has been enforced in Zamfara, kaduna, Katsina and niger.

If Nigeria was a country that enforced law and order why are boko haram members free the leader of miyetti allah has been set free , igboho is a free ma. But Nnamdi kanu is still held against court rulings. Why exactly will Nigeria not follow the rules of the law

All these places you mentioned, the military present is there. UGM killed the armed forces, then you should expect the military presence in that city too. You want them to sit down and watch you turn your region into another boko haram enclave ?

2 Likes

Re: I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army by sunboy(m): 4:53pm On Jun 01
Amumaigwe:

What law and order is FG enforcing? A people said they wanted to sit at home to mourn their kith and kin that were killed in the Biafran struggle and you are sending military to enforce what? Btw, if you are sincerely refuting the gang-up theory, read your comment again. The clues are all over

So the military boys who are at the checkpoint MUST ALSO SIT AT HOME TOO

There were attacked at the checkpoint!!! They aren’t dragging any citizens to not do their sit at home.

What are you talking about my man ?

are the military men at the checkpoint stoping you from your sit at home

5 Likes

Re: I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army by sunboy(m): 4:59pm On Jun 01
TerrouMuda:

Out of the 300, which one fought a civil war with Nigeria?

You called it a war! It was a war with the FGN and not with any tribe sir.

Can we stop this gang up victim card already

If Biafra won that civil war against the FGN, I’m sure we won’t be using the victim card today.

3 Likes

Re: I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army by YorubaDemonswag: 5:04pm On Jun 01
Why are you telling us this

1 Like

Re: I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army by nonhuman(m): 5:05pm On Jun 01
kestolove95:
You support Isreal attack on innocent Palestinians calling all of them terrorists, now karma has visited you people to.. Wipe everybody they are all terrorist
the gum men killed only military men speared civilians in Israel the terrorist kiled civilians only, and they are not one country but different countries what is the similarly there

3 Likes

Re: I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army by Brenbentondiaz: 5:16pm On Jun 01
Look for trouble. Chestbeat. Get badly pummeled in retaliation. Wail and cry victimization. Rinse and repeat. The life and times of the igbo. Reminds me of "no force in Black Africa" that ran to CIV dressed like a woman. Or the "if kanu is arrested the zoo will burn". Lolz. You guys don't know how funny you sound generally with this your world renowned tomfoolery.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army by Omoawoke: 5:17pm On Jun 01
sultanofpigs:
They have pushed relentlessly the narrative of soldiers doing the unthinkable as a retaliatory action for their members that were killed.

Till NOW everybody is still waiting for the so called retaliation...

You see these Yoruba people and their subgroups, they are the real enemy of IGBOs. Forget all the useless pretence when they are jammed into a corner

The North knows their boundaries, but na these Agbado children, need to be put in their place ..

It has gotten to that level..

Dem go hear word soon...

As for the ARMY we don't FEAR you...

Leave civilians and face the people that smashed you silly...

NONSENSE

I know I have a degree of sadism in me. That’s why I derive joy when I see people like you in pain. Most especially people with low IQ. Having a low IQ is crime against humanity.
See as you are wailing grin
Wetin yoruba do you again? Who killed the soldiers? Which soldiers did they kill? Where did the killing happen? All of a sudden, Yoruba is the problem again. grin

Ipob killed soldiers who happen to be Igbos, your people were celebrating the kill on Facebook, Twitter and nairaland. All of a sudden, you begin dey cry comot catarrh for nose blaming people far away in southwest

I love how Yorubas give you nightmares. And na perish you must perish las las

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army by Omoawoke: 5:18pm On Jun 01
Brenbentondiaz:
Look for trouble. Chestbeat. Get badly pummeled in retaliation. Wail and cry victimization. Rinse and repeat. The life and times of the igbo. Reminds me of "no force in Black Africa" that ran to CIV dressed like a woman. Or the "if kanu is arrested the zoo will burn". Lolz. You guys don't know how funny you sound generally with this your world renowned tomfoolery.

Then blame Yorubas grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army by sultanofpigs: 5:21pm On Jun 01
Do you say all this when FULANI killed your OBAs, under protection of the same Military?

Yoruba man ... IGBOs don't fear the Army...

Tell them to retaliate... Quickly...

Omoawoke:

I know I have a degree of sadism in me. That’s why I derive joy when I see people like you in pain. Most especially people with low IQ. Having a low IQ is crime against humanity.
See as you are wailing grin
Wetin yoruba do you again? Who killed the soldiers? Which soldiers did they kill? Where did the killing happen? All of a sudden, Yoruba is the problem again. grin

Ipob killed soldiers who happen to be Igbos, your people were celebrating the kill on Facebook, Twitter and nairaland. All of a sudden, you begin dey cry comot catarrh for nose blaming people far away in southwest

I love how Yorubas give you nightmares. And na perish you must perish las las

5 Likes

Re: I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army by Omoawoke: 5:30pm On Jun 01
sultanofpigs:
Do you say all this when FULANI killed your OBAs, under protection of the same Military?

You know something my friend. I realized that most people that carry tribal war on their head online and let it affect them offline are people with little exposures. The possibility that you haven’t left your region or mingle with others outside of East is very high. Some of you are taking online banters too far and serious.
When your likes want to piss me off here many times, I return the insults and curse back immediately but I remember my friends and network are so diverse. I have friends from all over across the east, south south and north. And when outside Nigeria, nobody gives a shit which country you even come from, you are just happy to see another African, and when it’s now a Nigerian, Omoh that joy… people help each other out and look out for each other as long as it’s a fellow black African and most especially Nigerian.
But coming here on nairaland and seeing local smellos like you who think na only you sabi insult people pass, no way I won’t respond and give you back your insults in equal measures. But do I hate your people, do I wish evil on your people or region? the answer is no!

5 Likes

Re: I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army by Workch: 5:30pm On Jun 01
Brenbentondiaz:
I don't want to stay again, let me go.

The other guy: No stay, I won't let you go.

Who's looking for trouble?

You are mad

1 Like

Re: I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army by garykoeman: 5:32pm On Jun 01
sultanofpigs:

Ibo no fear army but fear UGM that the young and old hide under their bed for fear.

Ordinary play wey civilian man MC olu play with ur people everybody close shop.

continue to chest beat.

Coward people.

Re: I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army by garykoeman: 5:33pm On Jun 01
sultanofpigs:

Ibo no fear army but fear UGM that the young and old hide under their bed for fear.

continue to chest beat.

Coward people.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army by blacknp(m): 5:35pm On Jun 01
TerrouMuda:

Out of the 300, which one fought a civil war with Nigeria?
Odumegwu Ojukwu The man that lead a people into a senseless war over a bloated ego.

As of then in 1967, till date, all they ndigbos are begging for is, please fellow Nigerians, allow us to do President, even if it is for 4 years.

4 Likes

Re: I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army by Golan007: 5:37pm On Jun 01
kestolove95:
You support Isreal attack on innocent Palestinians calling all of them terrorists, now karma has visited you people to.. Wipe everybody they are all terrorist

grin

1 Like

Re: I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army by Workch: 5:37pm On Jun 01
garykoeman:

continue to chest beat.

Coward people.
So na this people wan come fight almost 50 years old Biafran ideology wey them dey pass from generations to generations.
Una dey overrate this army 😂

Nobody dey fear them. If they push us, we will defend ourselves. Na una dey rate them, not us.
Na ideology them wan come fight, no ideology has ever been defeated with guns.

If you want to resolve an ideology, get to the negotiation table, no be by gra gra

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army by YorubaDemonswag: 5:38pm On Jun 01
kestolove95:

I support you,the community should be level,and no terrorist should be allow to escape.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Imagine This:senator Laments Low Birth Rate Among Ndigbo / Soyinka Wants Orisa Worshippers To Visit Yar’adua ! / 80% Road Accidents Caused By Human Factor – Agwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.