Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,831 members, 7,902,646 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 01:47 PM

I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army (3920 Views)

"Condemn The Mass Murder Genocide In Gaza" – Fani-Kayode Begs President Tinubu / Condemn The Murder In Your Region The Way You Did In Sokoto - Shehu Sani / The 3.29% Turnout At The Aba North/south Bye-election Is Worrisome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army by TerrouMuda: 8:49pm On Jun 01
Front0lane:
The only foolish one among the 300 and till eternity will never ever dare to fight such a foolish senseless war again in your life

Lol. So what's happening now?
Re: I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army by yommen: 9:04pm On Jun 01
kettykin:

What law and order has been enforced in Zamfara, kaduna, Katsina and niger.

If Nigeria was a country that enforced law and order why are boko haram members free the leader of miyetti allah has been set free , igboho is a free ma. But Nnamdi kanu is still held against court rulings. Why exactly will Nigeria not follow the rules of the law

Wetin Igboho do gangan? He kill soldiers like unna? I see so many nonentity statements here.
Re: I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army by kettykin: 9:07pm On Jun 01
yommen:

Wetin Igboho do gangan? He kill soldiers like unna? I see so many nonentity statements here.

Igboho committed high treasonable felony by attempting to split the country into 2. This should apply to all that tried to split the country.

Aside igboho , boko haram members that killed soldiers and innocent Nigerians are being released and absorbed into the military this should be applied to all that killed soldiers.
Re: I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army by sweetrace(f): 11:44pm On Jun 01
TerrouMuda:

Out of the 300, which one fought a civil war with Nigeria?

Did you fight in the civil war? If there’s a war, will you stand? Stop asking for the death of innocent people with your words because you definitely will not give up your life.
Re: I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army by Workch: 11:45pm On Jun 01
swagana:

Stop blabbing.Ndi Igbo aren't fighting any war with anybody.Alex Otti just placed 25m bounty on the heads of those that foolishly committed multiple murder in Aba.Stupid folks can not drag us into another unwinnable war never.
Shut up, we are not fighting. But if they bring the fight, we won't fold our arms and let them kill us. It's simple.

I am not scared of Nigerian military.

We dared Buhari, a general, who's Tinubu?

2 Likes

Re: I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army by richie240: 11:50pm On Jun 01
Hehehehehe....ndi clowns.
U dey aba na hin den arrest 15 year old boy?
Why all d chest beating adults run enter bush nau??
Why una no wait face the army??
grin

Workch:
But I'm in Abia currently.
Mugu, we no ey fear una soldiers.

When the chips are down, if them misbehave, we no go cower.

1 Like

Re: I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army by Sultanofpiglets: 12:02am On Jun 02
So the 15yr old boy is the retaliation?

See why I always emphasize that Yoruba RONU scavengers like you should be educated?

Una don cast badly...

richie240:
Hehehehehe....ndi clowns.
U dey aba na hin den arrest 15 year old boy?
Why all d chest beating adults run enter bush nau??
Why una no wait face the army??
grin

Re: I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army by richie240: 12:06am On Jun 02
Why una run nau?
WHy not wait and face the army?

Na so ojukwu take hand draw wahala wey pass him destiny come run away to ivory coast after sacrificing close to 1 million to god of stubbornness.
grin
Sultanofpiglets:
So the 15yr old boy is the retaliation?

See why I always emphasize that Yoruba RONU scavengers like you should be educated?

Una don cast badly...

1 Like

Re: I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army by Iykoto86(m): 12:12am On Jun 02
EmeeNaka:
Please send us your picture from Aba. Don't stay in Lagos or Abuja and be saying anything you like
CAWARD.
Re: I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army by Iykoto86(m): 12:13am On Jun 02
Workch:
okay, when time comes
They have no idea.cawards.
Re: I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army by AllahOfterror: 12:13am On Jun 02
Workch:
While I vehemently condemn the dastardly attack on the Nigerian army In Aba, but it's better for them to do due deligence instead of attacking innocent people. We are not scared of them, no sane person should even be scared of this unprofessional armed force. If need arises, we will defend our land with our blood like our fathers did.
Igbos are not known to be intimidated. We don't care about the gang up by other Nigerian tribes against us, if there's a need to defend ourselves, we will do it.

And yes, we will keep telling our children about the Nigerian gang up against igbo people until the country does the right thing just like our fathers did.

We are not scared of the army, you can go to a minority to tribe elsewhere and threaten them, not the igbos.
if other tribes are gang up against Igbo, we the South-south will never join them. We will always be behind you the ndigbos. We are part of you without exemption.
Re: I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army by swagana: 12:21am On Jun 02
Workch:
Shut up, we are not fighting. But if they bring the fight, we won't fold our arms and let them kill us. It's simple.

I am not scared of Nigerian military.

We dared Buhari, a general, who's Tinubu?

Continue ranting.If you mess up we will put a heavy bounty on your head until you are caught and dealt with.Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army by Workch: 12:24am On Jun 02
swagana:

Continue ranting.If you mess up we will put a heavy bounty on your head until you are caught and dealt with.Nonsense!
Shut up.
We no go fold our hands and let them kill us.
Even the governors will have no say then
Re: I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army by swagana: 12:27am On Jun 02
Workch:
Shut up.
We no go fold our hands and let them kill us.
Even the governors will have no say then

Go to Aba and defend those being arrested first.

1 Like

Re: I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army by Workch: 12:28am On Jun 02
swagana:

Go to Aba and defend those being arrested first.
I am currently in Aba, everywhere is calm.
Whadafuk is wrong with you dullards?
Army and been killed everyday, that's what they signed for, stop making shit outta little things
Re: I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army by sunboy(m): 1:39am On Jun 02
DMerciful:
The only thing that unites other Nigerian tribes is their hatred for Igbos

That’s a big fat lie! Stop thinking the whole world is against you!

I have Ibo friends that we grow up together in same neighborhood, they don’t have this mentality.

1 Like

Re: I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army by givedemwotowoto: 2:14am On Jun 02
kestolove95:
You support Isreal attack on innocent Palestinians calling all of them terrorists, now karma has visited you people to.. Wipe everybody they are all terrorist

Palestinians are not Israelis and they don’t pay Israel tax to protect them from Hamas. Aba people pay FG tax to protect them from criminals.

If a group of criminals murder their country’s soldiers, that country won’t wipe out law abiding tax paying citizens because of them, they’ll put intelligence on ground to fish out the criminals

Some of you reason upside down

2 Likes

Re: I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army by DMerciful(m): 3:18am On Jun 02
You wont see it clearly in the micro scale but majorly in the macro scale.

How many times have you heard a Fulani will not be president because of Fulani Herdsmen killing across Nigeria?

Its only when it gets to Igbos that you hear an Igbo man cannot be president because of ipob. Is Ipob killing across Nigeria? Ipob is not in 5 zones yet they carry it on their head

There was agitation by bokoharam for Islamic state in the North East, the was Yoruba nation agitation by Igboho in the South West, there was Biafra agitation by Kanu in the South East.

Bokoharam were forgiven as repentant and given monies. Sunday Igboho was released but only Kanu has been heard in detention despite numerous courts freeing him
sunboy:

That’s a big fat lie! Stop thinking the whole world is against you!

I have Ibo friends that we grow up together in same neighborhood, they don’t have this mentality.
Re: I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army by kestolove95(m): 3:25am On Jun 02
Mbanda:
Before the attack on Israel by hamas, you Igbo haters have been supporting and cheering the military whenever the military commit genocide in Igboland. True or false?

My happiness is that, this is Nigeria where shit happens all the time. What is happening today in Aba can happen in your town tomorrow and we will also cheer your killers to finish you off.

Don't come here to say Igbos are mean and wicked when it happens.
it can never happen in my own town cause my people are not terrorists neither do dey clap ND cheer terrorists..

1 Like

Re: I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army by Mbanda(m): 5:35am On Jun 02
kestolove95:
it can never happen in my own town cause my people are not terrorists neither do dey clap ND cheer terrorists..
You never can tell because, there are many things that can bring military attack in your town such as, killing a soldier or soldiers, and defending yourselves against Fulani herdsmen.
Re: I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army by ZIAZI(m): 5:40am On Jun 02
TerrouMuda:

Out of the 300, which one fought a civil war with Nigeria?

My brother, do not forget that some ethic extractions in the South/South were dragged into this war too. It wasn't just the Igbos.

2 Likes

Re: I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army by Ebibedike1: 5:44am On Jun 02
Workch:
Lol, I will rather die defending igbo land than runaway will my people die and get intimidated.
online warrior!! Well done
Re: I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army by Tochi3(m): 5:53am On Jun 02
Ezewuzie01:
For many decades, Aba was an abandoned pig farm. Though Otti is trying slowly with massive propaganda to fix its battered image, it is obvious that Aba residents have not shaken off the pigsty behaviour of dirtiness and violence it has long been known for.
..& you have to clone & steal an Igbo profile name you love to hate just like your irreparable damage cocain sniffer who stole the dentity of Duke from the South to cap rubbish abi.. cheesy

..fake Igbo wannabe..how can those who worship the stone ground, hate and envy the Igbo still use fake igbo profile to chase clouds.. grin grin
Re: I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army by sunboy(m): 5:55am On Jun 02
DMerciful:
You wont see it clearly in the micro scale but majorly in the macro scale.

How many times have you heard a Fulani will not be president because of Fulani Herdsmen killing across Nigeria?

Its only when it gets to Igbos that you hear an Igbo man cannot be president because of ipob. Is Ipob killing across Nigeria? Ipob is not in 5 zones yet they carry it on their head

There was agitation by bokoharam for Islamic state in the North East, the was Yoruba nation agitation by Igboho in the South West, there was Biafra agitation by Kanu in the South East.

Bokoharam were forgiven as repentant and given monies. Sunday Igboho was released but only Kanu has been heard in detention despite numerous courts freeing him

Again this is still not a gang up issue.. it’s your political elite not associating with other regions … instead you’re quick to blame other tribes for any failures but never accountable.

Last election, many Ibos call Yoruba people betrayal for voting Tinubu, yet an Ibo man won in Lagos and got his highest vote outside of the East from the South West.

Yet, the whole East voted 99% of their vote for their own, yet they call other tribes tribalism even after voting for an Ibo man.

If another election comes around, think those that you tagged betrayal will vote for your son again?

You don’t build political bridge by blackmailing everybody! Or playing victim card. Get to work, work with other region. Winning a presidential election in Nigeria requires 2-3 regions voting for over overwhelming, but you want to do it alone then blame others for ganging up against you.

Let’s get over this blackmail story once and forever and built bridges instead.

1 Like

Re: I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army by Splendid235: 6:08am On Jun 02
Ok
Re: I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army by DMerciful(m): 6:15am On Jun 02
Tinubu does not mean Yorubas. You want Igbos to vote for a criminal drug baron and a very corrupt man because he is Yoruba? Didn't Igbos vote for Obasanjo thats most loved?

There's gang up and you know it
sunboy:

Again this is still not a gang up issue.. it’s your political elite not associating with other regions … instead you’re quick to blame other tribes for any failures but never accountable.

Last election, many Ibos call Yoruba people betrayal for voting Tinubu, yet an Ibo man won in Lagos and got his highest vote outside of the East from the South West.

Yet, the whole East voted 99% of their vote for their own, yet they call other tribes tribalism even after voting for an Ibo man.

If another election comes around, think those that you tagged betrayal will vote for your son again?

You don’t build political bridge by blackmailing everybody! Or playing victim card. Get to work, work with other region. Winning a presidential election in Nigeria requires 2-3 regions voting for over overwhelming, but you want to do it alone then blame others for ganging up against you.

Let’s get over this blackmail story once and forever and built bridges instead.
Re: I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army by sunboy(m): 6:19am On Jun 02
DMerciful:
Tinubu does not mean Yorubas. You want Igbos to vote for a criminal drug baron and a very corrupt man because he is Yoruba? Didn't Igbos vote for Obasanjo thats most loved?

There's gang up and you know it

I am not even talking about you voting for Tinubu nor did I mention Atiku.

I am just pointing out your hypocrisy that’s all. Build bridge with other regions if you want to win election not burn them.

Tinubu was a criminal I hear you, what about Atiku? And other politicians on the ballot 😂😂😂

If you can’t take it, don’t dish it and call it gang up cos things don’t go your way.

2 Likes

Re: I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army by loffyloffy: 6:21am On Jun 02
kettykin:

Igboho committed high treasonable felony by attempting to split the country into 2. This should apply to all that tried to split the country.

Aside igboho , boko haram members that killed soldiers and innocent Nigerians are being released and absorbed into the military this should be applied to all that killed soldiers.

Why do you people keep repeating lies as if that will change it to the truth.

More Insurgents have been killed ,neutralised in the North than any where else in Nigeria.

The Nigerian army bombs bandit, kill many members of boko haram..yet you keep repeating the nonsense that they release them.

If anyone is released is because the case against that individual is not strong enough to justify continous detention. Same way they release them in the SE.

You are too obsesed with your victim mentality that you have lost any ressemblance of objectivity.

Igboho did not kill anyone..did not attack police or the military.

1 Like

Re: I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army by DMerciful(m): 6:22am On Jun 02
Building bridge does not mean leaving the best candidates to vote for rogues.

Ojukwu contested for presidency with Obasanjo, Igbos voted Obasanjo.

Igbos voted Obi this time because he is way better than Tinubu and Atiku. Replace Obi with Okorocha or Kalu and Igbos will vote Atiku because Atiku is better than these Igbos
sunboy:

I am just pointing out your hypocrisy that’s all. Build bridge with other regions if you want to win election not burn them.

Tinubu is a criminal, what about Atiku? And other politicians on the ballot 😂😂😂

If you can’t take it, don’t dish it and call it gang up cos things don’t go your way.
Re: I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army by loffyloffy: 6:27am On Jun 02
sunboy:

Tinubu is a criminal, what about Atiku? And other politicians on the ballot 😂😂😂

Only Igbos are good enough..from their point of view

1 Like

Re: I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army by sunboy(m): 6:27am On Jun 02
DMerciful:
Building bridge does not mean leaving the best candidates to vote for rogues.

Ojukwu contested for presidency with Obasanjo, Igbos voted Obasanjo.

Igbos voted Obi this time because he is way better than Tinubu and Atiku. Replace Obi with Okorocha or Kalu and Igbos will vote Atiku because Atiku is better than these Igbos

100% I’m a Yoruba I didn’t even vote for Tinubu lmao

If you know all this, then stop playing that victim card.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gej Campaign In Ogun State! Pictures. Lol: / Court Asked To Suspend Order On Oyinlola’s Removal / More Revelations About TSA Scam....buhari Is Corrupt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.