Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,832 members, 7,902,649 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 01:53 PM

I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army (3923 Views)

"Condemn The Mass Murder Genocide In Gaza" – Fani-Kayode Begs President Tinubu / Condemn The Murder In Your Region The Way You Did In Sokoto - Shehu Sani / The 3.29% Turnout At The Aba North/south Bye-election Is Worrisome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army by blacknp(m): 5:39pm On Jun 01
garykoeman:

Ibo no fear army but fear UGM that the young and old hide under their bed for fear.

Ordinary play wey civilian man MC olu play with ur people everybody close shop.

continue to chest beat.

Coward people.
Dat Sultanofpigs, na real sultan for east o.

1 Like

Re: I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army by sultanofpigs: 5:41pm On Jun 01
See ozuor...

You ask yourself how many touts Dem kill for Elections? Abi you deaf come blind on top when e happen?

Harassment at Polling units NO be ruggedity. Go and save your worthless parents in Oshogbo , Ibadan etc bushes from FULANi Herdsmen...

COWARD.

garykoeman:

Ibo no fear army but fear UGM that the young and old hide under their bed for fear.

Ordinary play wey civilian man MC olu play with ur people everybody close shop.

continue to chest beat.

Coward people.

3 Likes

Re: I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army by blacknp(m): 5:41pm On Jun 01
Workch:
So na this people wan come fight almost 50 years old Biafran ideology wey them dey pass from generations to generations.
Una dey overrate this army 😂

Nobody dey fear them. If they push us, we will defend ourselves. Na una dey rate them, not us.
Na ideology them wan come fight, no ideology has ever been defeated with guns
Please shut up, Empty Barrels will always make the loudest noise.

2 Likes

Re: I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army by YorubaDemonswag: 5:41pm On Jun 01
ALCOHOLKILLS:

They should go face ESN nah why innocent minors

Kanu in not like Sunday Igboho who turn to cat and run away 😀😂

Innocent minors? You see innocent minnor but we see terrorist. No terrorist will be allowed to gogrin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army by garykoeman: 5:42pm On Jun 01
Workch:
So na this people wan come fight almost 50 years old Biafran ideology wey them dey pass from generations to generations.
Una dey overrate this army 😂

Nobody dey fear them. If they push us, we will defend ourselves. Na una dey rate them, not us

I will take ur word serious if your people can execute your plan.

3 Likes

Re: I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army by Workch: 5:42pm On Jun 01
blacknp:
Please shut up, Empty Barrels will always make the loudest noise.
okay 😂, no wahala

1 Like

Re: I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army by Workch: 5:43pm On Jun 01
garykoeman:

I will take ur word serious if your people can execute your plan.
5 soldiers got killed and yet to think we don't mean it?

Okay, no wahala. We go see. If the Nigerian government cannot get to the negotiation table, then let them come and fight. Na we citizens go dey shield those guys to attack them with guerilla until it's standstill.

We won't do the mistake of confronting them face to face like we did in 1967, na guerilla. Before you know it, boom.
Lets see how the Nigerian army will win a guerilla warfare in the east.

3 Likes

Re: I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army by Mbanda(m): 5:48pm On Jun 01
kestolove95:
You support Isreal attack on innocent Palestinians calling all of them terrorists, now karma has visited you people to.. Wipe everybody they are all terrorist
Before the attack on Israel by hamas, you Igbo haters have been supporting and cheering the military whenever the military commit genocide in Igboland. True or false?

My happiness is that, this is Nigeria where shit happens all the time. What is happening today in Aba can happen in your town tomorrow and we will also cheer your killers to finish you off.

Don't come here to say Igbos are mean and wicked when it happens.

4 Likes

Re: I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army by sultanofpigs: 5:51pm On Jun 01
I am more exposed and refined than you and your worthless lineage

You and your useless cohorts are the epitome of victim mentality...

IGBOs want BIAFRA..you insult
IGBOs wish PO to be President...you insult
IGBOs criticize unjust actions ...you insult

IGBOs now have actually decided to give it back to you and expose your treachery to the whole world. You start asking for a useless truce? You are mental..

We will insult you 10 fold as you insult is. We will never compromise with Yoruba again..

You have shown your hand...and we will Cut it permanently..

Nonsense

Omoawoke:

You know something my friend. I realized that most people that carry tribal war on their head online and let it affect them offline are people with little exposures. The possibility that you haven’t left your region or mingle with others outside of East is very high. Some of you are taking online banters too far and serious.
When your likes want to piss me off here many times, I return the insults and curse back immediately but I remember my friends and network are so diverse. I have friends from all over across the east, south south and north. And when outside Nigeria, nobody gives a shit which country you even come from, you are just happy to see another African, and when it’s now a Nigerian, Omoh that joy… people help each other out and look out for each other as long as it’s a fellow black African and most especially Nigerian.
But coming here on nairaland and seeing local smellos like you who think na only you sabi insult people pass, no way I won’t respond and give you back your insults in equal measures. But do I hate your people, do I wish evil on your people or region? the answer is no!

4 Likes

Re: I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army by Front0lane: 5:56pm On Jun 01
The only foolish one among the 300 and till eternity will never ever dare to fight such a foolish senseless war again in your life

TerrouMuda:

Out of the 300, which one fought a civil war with Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army by Front0lane: 5:58pm On Jun 01
How many military personal as Igboho killed like ipob

kettykin:

What law and order has been enforced in Zamfara, kaduna, Katsina and niger.

If Nigeria was a country that enforced law and order why are boko haram members free the leader of miyetti allah has been set free , igboho is a free ma. But Nnamdi kanu is still held against court rulings. Why exactly will Nigeria not follow the rules of the law

2 Likes

Re: I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army by Front0lane: 6:09pm On Jun 01
When some of you igbo claim Yorubas are the one hating Igbos I just laugh at your foolishness.

As any Yoruba denied hating you, we hate you hate your father n mother , you can rot in hell for all we care.

As Yoruba action not shown you igbos are hated by all Yorubas from flogging your fathers n mothers in Lagos, demolishing your house market, deporting your fathers back to Ipobland.

How much more do you expect Yoruba to prove they hate you n don't give a flying furk if you rot in the deepest part of hell fire over it

You de expect Yoruba to do corner corner over hating ?! Your foolishness na topnotch

sultanofpigs:
They have pushed relentlessly the narrative of soldiers doing the unthinkable as a retaliatory action for their members that were killed.

Till NOW everybody is still waiting for the so called retaliation...

You see these Yoruba people and their subgroups, they are the real enemy of IGBOs. Forget all the useless pretence when they are jammed into a corner

The North knows their boundaries, but na these Agbado children, need to be put in their place ..

It has gotten to that level..

Dem go hear word soon...

As for the ARMY we don't FEAR you...

Leave civilians and face the people that smashed you silly...

NONSENSE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army by Front0lane: 6:14pm On Jun 01
E no go beta for your entire ipob tribe if you ever give a tot to compromising with the Yoruba talk more of following it Tru.

sultanofpigs:

IGBOs now have actually decided to give it back to you and expose your treachery to the whole world. You start asking for a useless truce? You are mental..

We will insult you 10 fold as you insult is. We will never compromise with Yoruba again..

Nonsense

3 Likes

Re: I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army by Wallade(m): 6:18pm On Jun 01
Workch:
While I vehemently condemn the dastardly attack on the Nigerian army In Aba, but it's better for them to do due deligence instead of attacking innocent people. We are not scared of them, no sane person should even be scared of this unprofessional armed force. If need arises, we will defend our land with our blood like our fathers did.
Igbos are not known to be intimidated. We don't care about the gang up by other Nigerian tribes against us, if there's a need to defend ourselves, we will do it.

And yes, we will keep telling our children about the Nigerian gang up against igbo people until the country does the right thing just like our fathers did.

We are not scared of the army, you can go to a minority to tribe elsewhere and threaten them, not the igbos.

Who wants to intimidate you? Who has time for you in this present days of Nigeria? Do we even see you?

You seem to have an overrated and ambiguous impression of yourselves.

Who has time to gang up against you? You are simply the one ruining yourself.

1 Like

Re: I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army by sultanofpigs: 6:19pm On Jun 01
Thank you...

So much for listing your actions against IGBOs in Black and White..

Thank you

Front0lane:

When some of you igbo claim Yorubas are the one hating Igbos I just laugh at your foolishness.

As any Yoruba denied hating you, we hate you hate your father n mother , you can rot in hell for all we care.

As Yoruba action not shown you igbos are hated by all Yorubas from flogging your fathers n mothers in Lagos, demolishing your house market, deporting your fathers back to Ipobland.

How much more do you expect Yoruba to prove they hate you n don't give a flying furk if you rot in the deepest part of hell fire over it

You de expect Yoruba to do corner corner over hating ?! Your foolishness na topnotch

2 Likes

Re: I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army by sultanofpigs: 6:22pm On Jun 01
Support BIAFRA and have peace.

Wallade:

Who wants to intimidate you? Who has time for you in this present days of Nigeria? Do we even see you?

You seem to have an overrated and ambiguous impression of yourselves.

Who has time to gang up against you? You are simply the one ruining yourself.

3 Likes

Re: I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army by sultanofpigs: 6:24pm On Jun 01
See Yaribaaaaa Spartacus.

When e set, you go believe..

E go soon set .and na open floor.

You go beg..

Just start Nonsense this period..

Your fada

Front0lane:
E no go beta for your entire ipob tribe if you ever give a tot to compromising with the Yoruba talk more of following it Tru.

3 Likes

Re: I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army by Omoawoke: 6:24pm On Jun 01
sultanofpigs:

Nonsense

Says one local smelly local boy talking on behalf of all the igbos. Who you be? A fvking nobody whose voice is loudest on NL.
And you must think so much of yourself to think anyone is negotiating a truce with you. I enjoy cursing your type for entertainment
Go and die, nobody send you, we are here catching our cruise, if you like, die of heart attack, na your problem be that 😂

2 Likes

Re: I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army by Wallade(m): 6:26pm On Jun 01
sultanofpigs:
Support BIAFRA and have peace.

I am not a Biafran and I will never be one. I have no business with Biafra even when it becomes a nation.

I have no support to give Biafra.

1 Like

Re: I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army by sultanofpigs: 6:30pm On Jun 01
Then face your problems squarely and leave BIAFRA matters alone.

Wallade:

I am not a Biafran and I will never be one. I have no business with Biafra even when it becomes a nation.

I have no support to give Biafra.

3 Likes

Re: I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army by sultanofpigs: 6:32pm On Jun 01
You are just insecure..

You rave and rant and you don't bite.

Go look for food to eat and forget about hyperventilating everywhere on IGBO affairs.

Unity beggar

Omoawoke:

Says one local smelly local boy talking on behalf of all the igbos. Who you be? A fvking nobody whose voice is loudest on NL.
And you must think so much of yourself to think anyone is negotiating a truce with you. I enjoy cursing your type for entertainment
Go and die, nobody send you, we are here catching our cruise, if you like, die of heart attack, na your problem be that 😂

4 Likes

Re: I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army by Wallade(m): 6:35pm On Jun 01
sultanofpigs:
Then face your problems squarely and leave BIAFRA matters alone.

In case you didn't hear me: Again, I don't care about Biafra matter, push your matters without disturbing, harassing or endangering others.

2 Likes

Re: I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army by pquaver(m): 6:37pm On Jun 01
TerrouMuda:

Oh! So it wasn't only the Igbos that fought for Biafra right?

R u not aware Soyinka obidients insult everyday spent years in prison for Biafra? Or u just want to be selectively forgetful?

3 Likes

Re: I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army by Front0lane: 6:39pm On Jun 01
Foolish souls too many among you Ipob

Why wait till it set ?
Why not just set it ?

sultanofpigs:
See Yaribaaaaa Spartacus.

When e set, you go believe..

E go soon set .and na open floor.

You go beg..

Just start Nonsense this period..

Your fada

3 Likes

Re: I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army by DMerciful(m): 6:39pm On Jun 01
The only thing that unites other Nigerian tribes is their hatred for Igbos
sunboy:

Everything was great until you reach this phrase 😩😩😩 no other tribe is ganging up against you because the FG is enforcing law and order.

Let’s stop this victim card every time. Only the IBO tribe has this line even though there are over 300 other tribes in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army by nabiz(m): 6:40pm On Jun 01
Workch:
While I vehemently condemn the dastardly attack on the Nigerian army In Aba, but it's better for them to do due deligence instead of attacking innocent people. We are not scared of them, no sane person should even be scared of this unprofessional armed force. If need arises, we will defend our land with our blood like our fathers did.
Igbos are not known to be intimidated. We don't care about the gang up by other Nigerian tribes against us, if there's a need to defend ourselves, we will do it.

And yes, we will keep telling our children about the Nigerian gang up against igbo people until the country does the right thing just like our fathers did.

We are not scared of the army, you can go to a minority to tribe elsewhere and threaten them, not the igbos.
supported. They should avoid innocent people. If they attack innocent people the masses will resist it

3 Likes

Re: I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army by Omoawoke: 6:45pm On Jun 01
sultanofpigs:
You are just insecure..

You rave and rant and you don't bite.

Go look for food to eat and forget about hyperventilating everywhere on IGBO affairs.

Unity beggar

Nobody is begging you for unity bros, park your load and go. If you can’t get what you want, carry gun and go and fight. Stop disturbing us here with mouth odor

1 Like

Re: I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army by Obaranje: 6:47pm On Jun 01
sunboy:

So the military boys who are at the checkpoint MUST ALSO SIT AT HOME TOO

There were attacked at the checkpoint!!! They aren’t dragging any citizens to not do their sit at home.

What are you talking about my man ?

are the military men at the checkpoint stoping you from your sit at home
Omo I think sey na only me dey ask this same question.

Wetin concern military wey dey their own jejeje with their sit at home wey make them go kill those innocent small army boys.

4 Likes

Re: I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army by DMerciful(m): 6:54pm On Jun 01
Same way the Americans and Jews are hated worldwide. People naturally envy successful groups
Raskimonojendor:

How come it's only ibos that other Nigerian tribes hate?

Infact, same story in South Africa, Thailand, Hongkong and many other places outside Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army by Obaranje: 7:02pm On Jun 01
Front0lane:

oga please with due respect speak for yourself don't speak for everyone please

4 Likes

Re: I Condemn The Aba Attack, However We Are Not Scared Of The Nigerian Army by swagana: 7:03pm On Jun 01
Workch:

Stop blabbing.Ndi Igbo aren't fighting any war with anybody.Alex Otti just placed 25m bounty on the heads of those that foolishly committed multiple murder in Aba.Stupid folks can not drag us into another unwinnable war never.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chinua Achebe VS Wole Soyinka / Jonathan Can't Be Acting President - High Court / How Chinese Firm Sabotages Power Supply – Fg

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.