Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,310 members, 7,891,411 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:43 PM

Who Are The People Behind The Planned Protest? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Are The People Behind The Planned Protest? (2629 Views)

Governors Move To Stop The Planned Protest Over Fuel Price Hike / Calm At Lekki Toll Gate As Police Stop Planned Protest / #EndInsecurityNow: DSS Detains Northern Group Leaders Over Planned Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Are The People Behind The Planned Protest? by helinues: 8:51pm On Jul 15
The South South people haven't shown any interest in any protest?

The Arewa group just warned their people not to be part of any protest.

Nothing like protest from SW people.

Who then are the people behind this protest?

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Are The People Behind The Planned Protest? by UnitedKingdom: 8:55pm On Jul 15
Fear don catch you?

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Who Are The People Behind The Planned Protest? by chido20(m): 8:56pm On Jul 15
Oga shut up. Stop creating different threads

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Are The People Behind The Planned Protest? by helinues: 8:56pm On Jul 15
chido20:
Oga shut up. Stop creating different threads

Which one be shut up there? I only asked a question, why are you getting aggressive?

24 Likes

Re: Who Are The People Behind The Planned Protest? by helinues: 8:57pm On Jul 15
UnitedKingdom:
Fear don catch you?

Na so una dey fail Jamb exams

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are The People Behind The Planned Protest? by UnitedKingdom: 8:57pm On Jul 15
helinues:

Let me help you since your mouth is heavy to say it. Na South East dey organize the protest.

Mumu, you think SE have time to waste moving around the streest with play card, when business and engagement is there waiting for them.

60 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Who Are The People Behind The Planned Protest? by helinues: 8:58pm On Jul 15
UnitedKingdom:

Let me help you since your mouth is heavy to say it. Na South East dey organize the protest.

Mumu, you think SE have time to waste moving around the stress with play card, when business and engagement is there waiting for them.

Toh

16 Likes

Re: Who Are The People Behind The Planned Protest? by UnitedKingdom: 8:59pm On Jul 15
helinues:

Toh

Toh Tori

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Are The People Behind The Planned Protest? by slimfit1(m): 8:59pm On Jul 15
Don't protest ask for a recall of your senators and representatives. Protest you are doing the jobs of the parliament for them. We need to test this democracy recall all the senators since they can't perform their duties.

3 Likes

Re: Who Are The People Behind The Planned Protest? by Zwooks: 9:09pm On Jul 15
helinues:

You woke up 7am doing this. It's past 9, your maddness continues. Your end will surely never be well

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Who Are The People Behind The Planned Protest? by helinues: 9:10pm On Jul 15
Zwooks:

You woke up 7am doing this. It's past 9, your maddness continues. Your end will surely never be well

Imagine how productive you have been able to monitor my activities on this forum.

A round of applause for you

23 Likes

Re: Who Are The People Behind The Planned Protest? by YorubaNiBaba(m): 9:14pm On Jul 15
Nah ibo people, they wan try their endsars nonsense again in lagos but this time nah shege dem go see

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are The People Behind The Planned Protest? by yarimo(m): 9:16pm On Jul 15
Obidients are behind it just looking for a way to steal from innocent people in the name of protest. Criminals group of people

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Are The People Behind The Planned Protest? by phantom(m): 9:16pm On Jul 15
Another thread has been opened by the chief Dreg of nairaland... 🤦🏾‍♂️

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are The People Behind The Planned Protest? by ShinjaWWest: 9:18pm On Jul 15
helinues:

Always online

How you wnt take feed Ur people?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are The People Behind The Planned Protest? by helinues: 9:18pm On Jul 15
ShinjaWWest:

Always online

How you wnt take feed Ur people?

How did you manage to know?

You go switched monikers tired

19 Likes

Re: Who Are The People Behind The Planned Protest? by helinues: 9:20pm On Jul 15
yarimo:
Obidients are behind it just looking for a way to steal from innocent people in the name of protest. Criminals group of people

Then they should be ready to meet their Waterloo.

We go help them to locate the missing senses

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Are The People Behind The Planned Protest? by LegendHero(m): 9:20pm On Jul 15
I am personally not against the protest.

So far the protest is takimg place in Abuja, the North, the East, and some small pockets in the South-South.

Infact if I have my way, I will sponsor people to destroy Abia state government house, Zik Mausoleum, Second Niger Bridge, Emir of Kano palace, National Assembly, Peter Obi house in Abuja, Tinubu house in Abuja, Atiku house in Abuja, all the Senators/House of representatives houses in Abuja, and etc.

So far the destruction is not in the South West and South South, I am 100% satisfied with the protest. Even if the protest will remove Tinubu and make Nigeria break up, I am very satisfied with it.

22 Likes

Re: Who Are The People Behind The Planned Protest? by 9japride(m): 9:20pm On Jul 15
UnitedKingdom:

Mumu, you think SE have time to waste moving around the stresst with play card, when business and engagement is there waiting for them.
[color=#006600][/color]

He's asking to know how to prepare enough to deal with the Igbos.
Re: Who Are The People Behind The Planned Protest? by ShinnBet: 9:24pm On Jul 15
helinues:

Their best location outside their SE is Abuja .

Why ?

Because in Abuja they won't face any clampdown .

If they try it anywhere outside their SE, especially in the SW and SS it will bounce back on them.
Re: Who Are The People Behind The Planned Protest? by helinues: 9:25pm On Jul 15
LegendHero:
I am personally not against the protest.

So far the protest is takimg place in Abuja, the North, the East, and some small pockets in the South-South.

Infact if I have my way, I will sponsor people to destroy Abia state government house, Zik Mausoleum, Second Niger Bridge, Emir of Kano palace, National Assembly, Peter Obi house in Abuja, Tinubu house in Abuja, Atiku house in Abuja, all the Senators/House of representatives houses in Abuja, and etc.

So far the destruction is not in the South West and South South, I am 100% satisfied with the protest. Even if the protest will remove Tinubu and make Nigeria break up, I am very satisfied with it.

The northerners are not even interested in the protest.

Only the sore election losers which would be dealt with severely. The missing senses must be located by force

1 Like

Re: Who Are The People Behind The Planned Protest? by ShinnBet: 9:25pm On Jul 15
There seems to be a need to recreate another pogrom to bolster their victimhood.
Re: Who Are The People Behind The Planned Protest? by Obiedun(m): 9:27pm On Jul 15
If they try that rubbish here they will face the full wrath of the people. They will be dealt with squarely.
Re: Who Are The People Behind The Planned Protest? by LegendHero(m): 9:30pm On Jul 15
helinues:

The northerners are not even interested in the protest.

Only the sore election losers which would be dealt with severely. The missing senses must be located by force

Atiku supporters are interested in the protest. Some of them have been calling up their base to join in it. That is very fine by me.

So far they can all focus their protest in destroying the North and Abuja, I am very okay with it and I urge all Yorubas to be also okay with it.

What people chose to do in their region should be none of our business. The only time we will act is when they carry their craziness to our own SW region.

Shey na today people dey protest against a government? We did it against Jonathan and the guy still spend his 4 years. So why will Tinubu own be different?

I no even know why Jagaban want to salvage the country, return subsidy back, give Yoruba people the BDC license, make difference between official/black market rate like 400 and let us round trip it to make billionaires overnight. Return subsidy and give your own guys the license, import water and pay for it, then continue to borrow money like Buhari until 100% of our revenue is used in servicing debt. Then finish your 4years and find another person to take the mantle and let him take all the blame.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are The People Behind The Planned Protest? by helinues: 9:32pm On Jul 15
LegendHero:

Atiku supporters are interested in the protest. Some of them have been calling up their base to join in it. That is very fine by me.

So far they can all focus their protest in destroying the North and Abuja, I am very okay with it and I urge all Yorubas to be also okay with it.

What people chose to do in their region should be none of our business. The only time we will act is when they carry their craziness to our own SW region.

Shey na today people dey protest against a government? We did it against Jonathan and the guy still spend his 4 years. So why will Tinubu own be different?

But the Arewa group just advised their people to stay out from any protest. Atiku or his supporters don't have any level in North

2 Likes

Re: Who Are The People Behind The Planned Protest? by LegendHero(m): 9:37pm On Jul 15
helinues:

But the Arewa group just advised their people to stay out from any protest. Atiku or his supporters don't have any level in North

Atiku still get his own supporters. It’s not hard to mobilize people for protest. Just give them 1-3k each and serve food & drinks and you’ll have 500 people carrying placards for you. It’s even more easier to do in the North.

I alone fit pay 500 people to protest so why can’t a bigger Atiku and his numerous money bags do same. He does not even need any loyal supporters before he can do it.

I don’t believe Yorubas should bother too much about some guys in Kano protesting. It’s a democracy and no be today people dey protest against a sitting president.
Re: Who Are The People Behind The Planned Protest? by Nwaokunkpara: 9:38pm On Jul 15
helinues:

Wasted ikpu

5 Likes

Re: Who Are The People Behind The Planned Protest? by Malroux: 9:39pm On Jul 15
helinues:

Imagine how productive you have been able to monitor my activities on this forum.

A round of applause for you
You better look for something meaningful to engage with. Stop idling away on nairaland everyday.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are The People Behind The Planned Protest? by Iceberg3: 9:41pm On Jul 15
Re: Who Are The People Behind The Planned Protest? by helinues: 9:41pm On Jul 15
LegendHero:

Atiku still get his own supporters. It’s not hard to mobilize people for protest. Just give them 1-3k each and serve food & drinks and you’ll have 500 people carrying placards for you. It’s even more easier to do in the North.

I alone fit pay 500 people to protest so why can’t a bigger Atiku and his numerous money bags do same. He does not even need any loyal supporters before he can do it.

I don’t believe Yorubas should bother too much about some guys in Kano protesting. It’s a democracy and no be today people dey protest against a sitting president.

Bro they are in minority. Kwankwansia people get level pass Atiku in north.

Is the VP not from same NE?
Re: Who Are The People Behind The Planned Protest? by Iceberg3: 9:43pm On Jul 15
I don't like that sophisticated whatever legendhero grin but see how straight he is here but jobless champion tribalist agbalagba agbadojust wanna force him to "yaso"

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Govt okays N80 per litre for petrol / Does the Nigerian Police Make Things Worse For Nigerians? / Imo Students To Present Tax Certificates For Admission

Viewing this topic: CrownOfClay724

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.